A Bit More Fun

Story Info
He leaves her tied while he hosts a seminar.
1.1k words
3.93
87.9k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GuRoo
GuRoo
15 Followers

I'd decided to host a seminar for my clients in the penthouse boardroom of an inner city hotel. The view from the boardroom was amazing so I decided to book the room below so stay in with you that night. My meetings were over for the morning and you'd taken the afternoon off so were waiting to lunch with me.

I excused myself to my clients and staff and took you to the wine bar in the lobby for a bottle and a bite. After we'd finished you stated that you were off to do more shopping before our evening together. I chose that moment to mention the room and our stay and told you that you really must see the view before dark. We walked to the elevator and ascended the building.

If the view didn't leave you speechless, the words that came out of my mouth next surely did. "Take off all of your clothes and stand by the bed." You know better than to disobey me and your clothes are quickly discarded. I walk to you, kiss you deeply and sit on the bed, telling you to lie face down across my lap. When you do, you see our toybox tucked under a pillow.

Withdrawing and opening the box I immediately grab the lube and give your arse a very liberal coating before sliding a finger into your puckered hole. I slowly, steadily penetrate you and then build a rhythm before slowing again and adding a second finger. The process is repeated again when I add a third. Once you're sufficiently lubed I reach for a buttplug you've never seen before, lube it up and insert it, slowly twisting and pushing to get its girth into you before the widest bit passes and your arse clenches, trapping its prisoner.

Next I cuff your hands, then your ankles followed by a short chain between them. You're now hogtied but one thing is missing so I blindfold you. Now I pick you up and carry you across the room. You can't see it but you're naked and kneeling near a window. I can't see anybody who'd be able to see in but I could be wrong. I kiss you goodbye and walk out the door, ensuring it's locked.

When I return to my conference I decide to let my staff handle the afternoon sessions while I sit and observe from the back. Now the fun can begin.

-

You're blindfolded, naked, fake cock where the sun doesn't shine, bound and kneeling in a strangely quiet hotel room and your boyfriend has left you alone and gone god-only-knows where. You should be pissed off... you know you should... but the anticipation of what might happen is killing you. You start smiling and the possibilities and almost giggle when the plug comes alive, sending vibrations from your arse, all the way up your spine to your brain and all the way back down again to your clit. You squeal with delight and curse your bastard boyfriend for his sense of humour.

-

Anybody looking backwards in the boardroom would have seen a huge grin on my face as I teased and tortured you with the small remote device in my pocket. I continued the process as I snuck out and descended the stairs to our room. One small burst, three long ones, a variation of the above so as not to become boring and then stop totally.

-

You've just cum so hard you almost fell over, but you know that would piss me off. When cuffed and bound a slave is to kneel. That mantra is stuck in your head never to leave. You're so focussed on cumming and staying upright that you don't notice the vibrations have stopped until you hear the door open. Somebody, you presume and hope to hell it's me, walks over to you and you hear a fly unzip.

You hear me groan and you relax now, fears of a stranger diminishing and wonder what I'm doing. You know I'm close, you think I must be wanking by the noises I'm making and then you hear the oh so familiar sounds of me about to cum before your face and tits are splashed with my cum. You want to taste it but of course I aim away from your mouth, preferring to see it all over you. You hear me zip up, walk to the door and leave, locking it once again. Then your arse comes alive again with a medium length buzz followed immediately by a short one as if I were saying "Thank-You".

You stay kneeling on the floor for another hour suffering the exquisite discomfort of the plug vibrating you to orgasm on a totally unpredictable pattern before you hear the door again. This time I pick you up and lay you on your back on the bed. Your arms under you cause you some discomfort until I spread your legs and kneel below your bound feet. You've shaved for me earlier in the day and I dive right in to my bald, juicy treat, savouring the feel of your clit under my tongue and tracing all over your freshly shaved smoothness. I lick, suck and probe you until you cum again, this time with me tongue fucking you while playing with the remote.

-

I roll you on your side and uncuff you before keeping you going onto your front and kneeling either side of your knees and lower myself until by cock head rests at your smooth lips. You're dripping wet and I slide right in. Looking at the controller one last time I lock the button in the 'on' position before tossing it away and fucking you hard. We're screaming and moaning at each other, you're clawing at the sheets as you turn your head to kiss me. I tear your blindfold off so we can look into each others' eyes and the spell is instant. We both scream into each others' mouths as we cum violently together. I stay inside you as we recover, feeling the vibrator buzzing away and wishing I hadn't thrown the remote away.

Stroking your luscious skin while we gently kiss is making me fall into a wonderfully mellow mood I'm stroking your hair with one hand and tracing patterns down your side with the other when I finally shrink and fall out of you I get up and remove the plug from my girl, turning it off before returning to bed to kiss and cuddle you.

-

You look at me very seriously and say you have a question to ask and you need the truth. I nod you on.

"Are you going to be as deliciously nasty to me after dinner as well?"

GuRoo
GuRoo
15 Followers