A Bit Of Christmas Candi Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat and stared at Candi as she slowly returned to reality. The thrusting of her fingers slowed, and I smiled as I watched her eyes flutter...then open. She stared off into space for a moment then gradually lowered them and focused on me. An immensely sexy grin spread over her face as she returned to earth.

"Oh....wow..." she panted, "That was so fucking hot...Oh...fuck...Ted...Wow...I've never ever done that before..." Her eyes brightened and she grinned. "In front of anybody, I mean..." Her eyes shone brightly as she re-entered the present, and that 'devilish' look returned. She kept both hand between her legs as she stood up from her perch on the railing, stepping towards me tentatively. She stood just a foot away, continuing to tease her pussy as she grinned down at me.

"Do you want to taste me, Ted..." she asked with a shaking voice. I sat up a bit too eagerly probably, but the thought of tasting Candi overwhelmed me. My action was answer enough for her, and she grinned as she slowly pulled her fingers from her pussy...watching me intently as she held them out for me... I didn't hesitate, but took both of her fingers into my mouth.... sucking wildly as the intensely erotic flavor of her cum filled my head. I used my tongue to strip the thick cum from her fingers as I sucked and swallowed. Candi giggled and began to slide her fingers in and out of my mouth as I swallowed her cum... I closed my eyes, reveling in the taste of Candi's juices...until a voice cut into our party...

"Well, well, well... what do we have here..."

Meg's sultry voice cut through my stoned dream-state like a hot knife through a fruit cake... My eyes flew open and I turned towards her voice, Candi's fingers still in my mouth. They settled upon Meg, who was standing on the landing of the gazebo. I watched as Meg's eyes flickered between Candi, myself and my lips wrapped around my cousin's fingers, then around the circle again. The whole situation might have been a little disconcerting if it weren't for the intense fire that was very obvious in my girlfriend's eyes...

"Uh...Hah Megth..." I mumbled around Candi's fingers. A grin grew on my face as Candi slowly slipped her fingers from my mouth and settled herself onto the railing again. She winked at me and grinned up at Meg.

"Hi Meggie..." Candi said sexily, "I was wondering if you were going to show up tonight..."

I looked at Candi, then over at Meg, who was slowly walking towards us. The expression on Meg's face told me that I was probably a victim of some kind of setup here, but I really didn't care at that particular moment. Meg was looking incredibly sexy, wearing a skirt very similar to Candi's...off-white and mid-thigh, along with calf-high boots with 3 or 4 inch heels. On top, she was wearing the red leather motorcycle jacket I'd giver to her after winning it in the skateboard trials.

"I was just chatting with your family, Ted..." Meg said with a grin. "They're really hooting it up over there!" Her smile grew as her eyes moved over my hard-on, and my shorts on the floor of the gazebo. "Everybody's pretty toasted...", she said, walking slowly towards me. "I talked with your folks for a while, and your dad said that all the kids were in the basement. It was pretty funny 'cause he was staring at my tits the whole time he was talking to me..." Meg was looking at Candi now and the two of them began to giggle. "I don't even think he realized he was staring...he's pretty blitzed... " She turned back to me and chuckled. "I was actually thinking about flashing him a little, he was staring so hard..." She pulled the zipper of the jacket down a little, smiling as she stepped close to me.

As she got closer, and leaned over my chair, I could plainly see that the jacket was all she was wearing on top. It was zipped only halfway, and the swells of her perfect breasts presented themselves wonderfully as she leaned over to kiss me. I sighed as I felt her long tongue slide into my mouth. I groaned as I sucked on it like I'd just sucked on Candi's cum-covered fingers. Meg's eyes locked on mine as Candi's unmistakable cum-taste entered her mouth, and I saw her grin as she kissed me...

"Do you think I should have flashed your dad, Ted...?" Meg teased as my eyes moved over her breasts. "He probably wouldn't remember anything about it..." I grinned up at her and shrugged my shoulders. Meg was on a roll, and I grinned back at her.

"I think he would have loved it, baby..." I laughed, "You have great tits and I've seen him looking before... Bob too, for that matter..." I said, referring to my brother. Meg smiled, obviously pleased with my answer, and her eyes lit up.

"Oh...well...Bob is a whole 'nother story..." she said mysteriously. "So, your dad tells me that everyone is in the basement and I walk down the stairs. I figured you guys were over here, but I thought I should check anyway, just in case things had changed..."

My ears perked up as I listened to Meg. And once again I had the feeling that this whole scenario had been planned out by these two lovelies...

"So, I'm being really quiet going down the stairs, thinking maybe it's just you two down there and I see two people sitting on the couch in the family room. The lights were down and, at first I thought it was you guys, but it was Bob and his girlfriend, whats-her-name..."

"Terri..." I said with a grin. Meg just shrugged her shoulders. She and Terri never had gotten along that well.

"Yeah, whatever..." she sighed. "Anyway, I'm standing in the doorway, not making a sound and I see Bob whisper something to Terri. She just grins and I see her head drop into his lap..." Meg was looking back a Candi again and the two of them grinned at each other. "I mean, it was like I was watching a movie! I couldn't really see that much, except for Terri's head going up and down, but she was giving your brother a blow-job right in your basement!"

I looked over at Candi, and saw her eyes blazing as she listened to Meg's story. "That is so hot!" she hissed, leaning towards Meg and I. "Did you watch him...you know...did you stay...?"

Meg giggled again and nodded. "Yeah...I mean that's where I've been..."I mean I didn't see him...you know...shoot or anything, 'cause she stayed right there...with his cock in her mouth..." Meg and Candi were sharing another look as they both grinned. And I was hot and hard as I've ever been as I listened to her describe the incident. And watching the two of them share their 'secret' looks turned me on even more.

"So..." Candi breathed, "Bob's girlfriend gives him blow-jobs..." She grinned at Meg, who nodded her head. "And she lets him...you know..." Meg chuckled and nodded her head as she turned to me and grinned.

"Yeah...she lets him come in her mouth, from what I could tell... Unless your brother was faking it..." She cracked up and Candi joined her in her nervous laughter. Meg turned to me then and smiled sexily, her fingers toying with the zipper of her leather jacket.

"So then I sneaked out of the room and came over here. Have I missed anything?" Meg asked innocently. Her eyes burned as she stared into mine, and she leaned down to kiss me, our tongues dueling with each other as her hand caressed my face. Then she stood up, grinning once again. "Mmmm....you taste wonderful, Ted... New mouthwash..?"

As she stood up, Meg's eyes turned towards Candi, who was perched once again on the railing. I watched her as her eyes moved over Candi's open blouse and shimmering tits. She grinned and stepped sexily towards Candi, her heels clicking nicely on the deck floor.

"I think I just missed something really hot, didn't I..." she breathed, stepping up to stand directly in front of Candi. Candi grinned and nodded her head.

"Way hot...", she hissed, standing up with a smile. "Hi Meggie...You are looking way hot in that jacket..." She took Meg's hands in hers and looked into her eyes. "I knew you were looking good, from the pix you sent me...But you are looking hot honey... I can see why Ted is so hot about you..."

I watched them from my seat, my hard-on still bobbing back and forth in the cooling breeze. I knew that they hadn't seen each other in close to six years, but they were conversing as if they'd just spent the day at the mall. I started wondering again just how much they'd shared over their internet conection. I watched in a near stupor as the two girls embraced tightly, giggling and whispering to themselves. And my eyes grew wide as I watched Candi's hands slide from Meg's waist to her ass, her fingers digging and caressing Meg's tight flesh. The two of them continued to share their private conversation as I watched.

"...just with my hand...", I heard Candi whisper. I could only catch tiny pieces of their conversation, but I knew they were discussing what had just gone down. I heard a lot of giggling, but couldn't catch much more. I sat, mesmerized as I watched Meg unzip her jacket the rest of the way and hug Candi again. In my mind, I saw their breasts pressing against each other's, sliding back and forth with my own cum as a lubricant. My cock throbbed and I reached down again to encircle it with my fingers. Meg had turned me on immensely with her nonchalant story about Terri giving Bob a blow-job in the basement. And, actually, male that I am, I began to thing a little differently about my brother's girlfriend... She'd always seemed to me to be quite prim and proper, and a little stuck up before. But now, thanks to Meg, I was imagining how she would look with a hard cock between her lips. Okay, so I'm a selfish slut. What can I say. Of course, at the same time, the way Meg and Candi had reacted to the story made me also begin to fantasize about one of them, or either of them, or both of them licking and sucking my own cock, made me nearly groan out loud...

Candi's squeal of delight knocked me out of my reverie and I focused again on the two of them. They were both grinning brightly at each other, standing maybe a foot apart. Both of them had their tits exposed and both of them shared a shining glaze on their chests. The sight was incredible!

"I was just telling Candi that your dad invited me to stay over this weekend..." Meg said with a huge smile. "To help with the tree and all..." The two girls laughed as they saw the look of pure pleasure spread over my face. A thousand erotic visions had filled my head... All in the split second it took for her words to sink in. I guess it must have showed on my face...

"I think he likes the idea..." Candi giggled, standing up to stand behind Meg. I stared at the two of them, my hard cock throbbing painfully in my hand.

"I think you're right..." Meg replied, her eyes dropping to my cock. "But you know guys....He's probably fantasizing about some kind of midnight rendezvous with one of us...or both of us..." She smiled sexily and let her eyes drop to my cock again, her tongue poking out as I moved my hand up and down slowly. Candi giggled and joined in the teasing.

"Uh-huh...or maybe fantasizing about you and me sleeping together in the same bed..." I sighed as I watched Candi's hands move up, in front of Meg, and cupping both of her tits, her fingers sliding erotically over them. "As if we've even discussed that sort of thing..."

Meg smiled and melted into Candi's arms. She smiled down at me as she let Candi play with her tits.

"Yeah..." Meg breathed, her eyes fixed on mine, "As if he could even see anything...unless he was out on the deck... and we forgot to close the blinds..."

"Or if we forgot to lock the sliding door..." Candi replied, "And he snuck in while we were sleeping..."

Both girls began to giggle and laugh, looking down at me as they teased me unmercifully. Oddly enough though, I didn't mind a bit. I was still quite stoned and I was enjoying every second of this torture. Meg smiled at me as she undulated against Candi.

"You made his cock very hard, Candi...look at the poor boy..." Meg whispered.

"Candi giggled as she replied. "I think it's from looking at your tits, Meggie... You have great tits..." I groaned as I watched Candi gently pinch Meg's nipples, then cup her breasts, holding them up and out to me. I continued to stroke my cock in front of them, somehow knowing that this was what they wanted. I could already feel the cum beginning to boil inside my balls...

"I don't think it's my tits, Candi..." Meg responded, I mean, he's seen my tits before...haven't you, baby...?" I nodded my head, loving the game. I simply could not tear my eyes away from Meg's tits, though, and Candi's hands on them. It was very obvious that Meg was enjoying Candi's fingers also...

"Then maybe it's something else..." Candi sighed hotly. I stared as she leaned back onto the railing, pulling Meg with her. My eyes grew larger as I watched Candi's hands move lower over Mag's belly, caressing sensually, and then moving lower still, over her skirt and settling lightly on Meg's spread thighs.

"Has he seen this, Meggie..." Candi hissed, hiooking her fingertips under the hem of Meg's mini skirt. Meg didn't answer, but I heard her sharp intake of breath as Candi began to slowly raise her skirt higher. Both girls were breathing deeply now as Candi's fingers moved higher up Meg's thighs. At the same time, her fingertips slipped further onto Meg's inner thighs. I watched in disbelief as Candi's thumbs disappeared under the hem and stop, as both girls smiled widely...

"Oh...Meggie... " Candi sighed, "You are a little slut aren't you..."

I could only imagine what she meant and, as her hands moved higher, drawing Meg's skirt with them, I saw that my imagination was correct... I groaned as I watched Candi's fingers slide between Meg's thighs and again as I watched Meg's shaven pussy come slowly into view... Damn! I continued to groan... my hand moving slowly up and down my raging hard-on as Candi exposed Meg's pussy to me. To be honest, I'd never really seen Meg's pussy. We'd always played with each other in the car, or in the basement, or wherever we happened to be. I had been lucky enough to have had my fingers in Meg's tight pussy on a number of occasions, and had watched her get herself off as I stroked my cock with her... But I'd never had the chance to actually see her pussy, if you know what I mean. Not like this...

At this moment, I was watching her pussy be exposed in all its glory by Candi's teasing fingers. I couldn't believe I was actually seeing this unfold before my eyes! And, even though I'd never really seen Meg's pussy, I knew, from touch, that it previously had been covered with a downy covering of soft hair. What I was seeing now was something from a fantasy that I hadn't realized I'd had...until now...

Meg's pussy was completely shaved...bald and shining, except for a tiny patch of hair on her belly. She grinned at me as she heard me groan, and I watched with growing lust as she allowed her thighs to spread apart...inviting Candi's fingers deeper...

"Mmmm....you are really wet, baby..." I heard Candi sigh. My heart pounded in my chest as I watched Candi reach around and fondle Meg's wet pussy lips... teasing them along the sides...then I moaned as I watched her slide a middle finger between them. I think she even took Meg by surprise, since she began to move her hips, moaning as Candi began to fuck her with just a knuckle or two. Meg's eyes were closed in ecstasy, but Candi was looking directly at me with a sensuous grin on her face. I groaned and stood up from my chair, holding onto my cock as I stepped closer to my two girls. The cum was boiling intensely in my balls, and the pressure was becoming unbearable. I wasn't quite sure about what these two had in mind for me, but my full balls were developing a mind of their own...

Even though Candi had just given me an exquisite hand-job, I felt as if I hadn't come in ages. The sight of Candi masturbating in front of me, the manner in which she'd let me suck her cum from her fingers...had returned my cock to its full-blown erected state.

But then Meg walking in on us like it was just another tea party, and proceeding to tease me into a state of lust I'd never known existed...How much can a guy stand??

And now I'm watching the two girls highest on my fantasy list making out and feeling each other up... creating a fantasy dream that even I hadn't dared to imagine! I knew that something was going to explode. If it wasn't my balls, then it would be my brain. I had to slide into survival mode.... I had to get closer to them...

I stepped towards them like Frankenstein's monster, my eyes wide and my cock in my hand. Candi's eyes narrowed as she saw the look in my eyes, and I stared as she whispered something into Meg's ear. Meg's eyes stirred open and she smiled slowly as her eyes took in the sight of me. I heard her sigh as her eyes dropped to my hard cock jutting from my hand.

"Mmmm....baby..." Meg sighed, "Is that for me...?" I moaned a bit as a grin split my face.

"Do you want it...?" I grunted, trying to sound teasing but coming across more desperate than confidant. I was desperately trying to hold my ejaculation in check, and I'm sure Meg recognized my plight. She leaned back further into Candi's arms and brought her hands to her chest, opening the red leather jacket wide, holding it open with her arms as she returned her hands to her tits. I stood in front of her staring at her hands and watching Candi's fingers still toying with her glistening pussy. Meg smiled, parting her lips and running her tongue over them sensuously...

"Mmmm...you know I want it..." she teased, "You know how much I love to watch you stroke your cock for me... Mmmm...how I love to watch you come for me..." I groaned, fighting with every ounce of my mental strength to make this game last. I stood with my feet slightly apart, slowly stroking myself as I watched the girls play. And Meg continued to taunt me...

"Are you glad that Candi's here, Ted?" Meg asked softly. "Does it turn you on to have her here watching you? Watching you stroke your big, hard cock...?" My eyes narrowed with lust, but words couldn't escape past my panting breath. Meg simply smiled and continued her teasing.

"I think it does..." she giggled, "It turns me on too... I've told her all about your big cock, Ted... Some nights we'd talk on the phone for hours about you. I'd lie in bed and masturbate while we talked about doing this in front of you..." She moaned to herself and bent her knees slightly, letting her thighs spread wider and moaning again as Candi's finger slipped further inside her. "God...I can't believe we're actually doing thissss..." she hissed as her hips began to move. "Oh, baby...you fingers feel so good..."

Meg turned her head upwards and I nearly lost it as Candi leaned down to kiss her. Again, I nearly lost it as I watched the two of them kiss passionately, their tongues dueling and wetting each other's lips. Then they paused and stared into each other's eyes, seemingly lost in each other and forgetting my presence. "Did you think we'd really do this?" Meg asked Candi. Candi grinned and shrugged her shoulders.

"I was hoping..." she breathed, "But I never thought it would happen like this..." She continued to smile as she leaned down again, sliding her tongue between my girlfriend's lips as she looked up at me. I stared as her eyes moved from mine and down to my cock as she and Meg kissed. I knew she could sense my fire as her eyes returned to mine. "And I told you he'd get off on watching us play...", Candi stage-whispered to Meg. Her tongue swirled around Meg's ear as her eyes locked on mine.

"I can't wait until later..." she 'whispered', "I want a lot of light when you give Ted his Christmas present..." I saw Meg grin widely as Candi slid her tongue into Meg's ear. "Have you told him yet...?" Meg continued to grin as she shook her head. Her eyes moved up to mine as she brought one hand up to let her fingers run through Candi's long hair.