A Bit Of Christmas Candi Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Candi asked me if she could watch me give you your present..." Meg teased. I looked quizzically at her, wondering where she was headed. "So...anyway...I told her she could watch me give you your present..." I continued to stare at her, my hand moving unconsciously up and down as I struggled to decipher her words. I knew that she was sending me mental signals...teasing me...making me fantasize and think...

"Candi told me that she's never watched a girl give a guy a blowjob..."

Meg's words hit me like a ton of bricks. I staggered back on my feet as if she'd swatted me. Had I just heard what I thought I heard?? The look of pure glee on her face reaffirmed my direction.

"Up close, and personal, I mean..." Meg giggled, "Would that be okay with you, Ted?" Meg's smile increased as she watched her words sink into my fevered brain. Her eyes sparkled as she leaned forward and stripped her leather jacket off, leaning back against Candi as she grinned up at me. With her skirt hiked up around her hips, she looked totally naked.

"Is that okay with you Ted?" Meg repeated rhetorically. "Is it okay if Candi watches me suck your cock for Christmas...?" My heart was pounding in my ears as Meg's words sank in, and the cum was now boiling madly in my balls. My cock felt huge in my hand and I felt it throbbing as I slowly nodded my head.

"I think that did it..." I heard Candi chuckle. "Look at his cock, Meg....it's absolutely huge!"

Meg smiled as she looked down, then I saw her smile falter as she realized my condition. She looked up at me with a burning fire in her eyes as she leaned back into Candi's arms. Candi recognized my need also, and smiled as she cupped Meg's tits with her hands.

"Do it, Ted..." Candi whispered, "Let it go... Let me see you shoot off on Meg's tits...Come on her tits, baby...do it..."

I groaned and stepped forward until I was standing directly over Meg, the head of my hurting cock just inches from her face. She smiled and licked her lips as she watched me stroke off, then leaned back further while Candi held her tits up to me. My eyes zoomed from one girl to the other as my heart continued to pound in my ears. Then Meg finished me off...

"I was going to surprise you, baby, but I just couldn't wait..." she breathed. "On Christmas morning, I'm going to finally do you...I'm going to suck that wonderful cock of yours..."

I felt the cum filling my balls to bursting and sneaking up my shaft even as I continued my vain attempt to contain it. Meg was not helping my attempt....

"Candi let me watch her on the web-cam last week while she gave her boyfriend a blowjob...", Meg said with a smile. I looked at Candi, recalling that had just told me tonight that she'd never gone down on a guy. She grinned and shrugged her shoulders as Meg continued...

"It was way hot, Ted... I came three times...lying on my bed...Mmmm...it was soooo hot..."

Meg's hands moved down between her legs as Candi moved hers up to cup Meg's breasts. I stared as Meg slowly fingered herself in front of me. "She tells me that it's the hottest thing she's ever done..." I groaned and stepped closer to her, stroking my cock just inches away from her. Meg grinned at me, staring hotly into my eyes. "She says she loves it when he comes in her mouth..."

That did it for me... I moaned out loud as my cum raced up my shaft. I stroked my cock faster, trying desperately to push my rock hard shaft down towards her tits. My first blast literally exploded against the underside of Meg's chin, spraying off in every direction as both girls squealed with delight. I watched Meg's tongue snake out, licking her lips and chin as my second shot erupted. I still couldn't hold my cock low enough and I sprayed forcefully against Meg's neck....

My head was reeling as I watched my cum drip from Meg's chin and pour down her neck, coating the valley between her tits. I watched, as in a dream as Candi's fingers spread my cum over Meg's tits. In my orgasmic delirium, I heard Candi taunting me...

"Oh...fuck...Ted...do it...come on her tits...do it...she wants it...come on her tits...her face... ...my face..."

Her words sank in just as my hand reached my cockhead. I looked up at Candi and saw her grin, then lean her face down beside Meg's. I groaned and pulled my hand back as I released another thick stream of semen. Candi laughed and hugged Meg's face to hers as my thick spray splashed wetly over their grins. Both girls were laughing wildly as I came again and again. I began to laugh with them. Pretty hysterically, actually...

Meg had never allowed me to come on her face like this before, and just the thought of it was driving me crazy with lust. And seeing Candi's look of delight as I wet her face simply added to the elation I was feeling. I don't think I'd ever come as much as I did that night, and I honestly don't think I have since. To see the two girls who filled my every fantasy grinning and laughing as they bathed in my cum was totally draining me. And every ounce of non-essential liquid in my body transformed itself into the cum that sprayed from my cockhead. By the time I finally began to come down, Meg's tits were shining and covered, and both Meg and Candi's faces were streaked with my thick ejaculation. And they were both giggling delightedly as if they'd just won a prize...

I felt my legs begin to wobble and my head began to spin. I suddenly had to sit down or else pass out. I watched the girls looks of passionate delight turn to ones of concern as I stumbled backwards, then watched their grins return as I fell back into my chair, my chest heaving.

Meg got up first, leaning over me with a look of worry, then smiling as I gave her a trembling 'thumbs-up' signal. Candi followed her, leaning over me with the same look of concern before grinning wildly.

"Is he gonna live...?" Candi teased. Meg nodded and kissed me, sliding her tongue into my mouth and rubbing her cum-covered lips over mine.

"I think he'll live." she chuckled, "It would be terrible to kill him before Christmas morning..."

I tried my best to return her grin as my heart continued to pound. "Died and gone to heaven is more like it..." I groaned, my voice trembling.

"You're just dehydrated, Ted..." Candi purred. "All you liquid is on our faces..." She grinned down at me and turned her face to Meg, keeping her eyes on mine as her tongue snaked out and ran along Meg's cum-covered cheek. I groaned as she showed off her tongue to me, then drew it into her mouth, smiling as she swallowed sweetly.

"Your cum is very sweet, Ted..." Candi said with a smile, "Meg is going to love it. I can't wait to watch you come in her mouth..."

I fell back into my seat, still unable to believe that this had really happened to me. I was exhausted...physically and mentally, as I watched Candi and Meg playing with my cum.

"Jeez, Meg...you're covered with it!" Candi whispered, "You weren't lying about how much he shoots...Mmmm...your tits are like covered with Mazola..."

"And plenty to share..." Meg laughed, turning into Candi's arms and sliding her tits against her friend's. Both girls began to breathe a little harder as they kissed passionately in front of me, their bodies writhing against each other. At any other time in my life, the scene in front of me would have given me a raging hard-on. But, for the first time in my life, I was totally drained and my cock continued to deflate. Still the sight was a major turn-on and, as I watched them, my mind reflected on what had been said.

I had to find out more about the web-cam connection they'd been sharing. That would be an incredibly hot way to stay in touch with my cousin... But more importantly, I was thinking about two days from now. Christmas morning was going to be a huge one and my mind reeled at the possibilities.

I was as excited about that first present as I'd ever been as a kid hoping for the new bike...

Finally I was in the full holiday mood!

(Copyright 2001 by Mark Singer and Singertales, Inc)