All Comments on 'A Bitch is Made'

by chatbug

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
francis_toliverfrancis_toliveralmost 16 years ago
Good Job

A good story, well grounded in the characters and with enough thought to show the main characters story arc from shy vanila wife to femdom. I liked that while she enjoyed the dom sex she still loved her husband and wanted the more normal sex as well. A very believable story and that is saying something as many erotic writers leave believablility and realism far far behind. My only criticisms would be a desire for more discriptive focus when writing about the sex and that I found the ending weaker then I would have liked. It went from a point of contentment to a conclusion discontentment without any real movement from here to there. Still, an overall good story, my first by this author and good enough that I will look for more of the authors work.

GoodhusbandGoodhusbandover 14 years ago
Great story!

Great story, very hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
got to me....

Chatbug, while I loved the story for it's surface level of your solution to the problem, I'm touched that you.....ummmmm perhaps lost a husband.....sadly...the emotional/physical/mental triumvirate that is what we might see as nirvana.....is like try to grasp a handful of air....

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
ROLE REVERSAL

or coming out in charge. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Not just bad

EPICALLY bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Get your terms right.

You used femdom as a tag for this story, but that is when the female is dominant.

mrwidehorizonsmrwidehorizonsalmost 9 years ago
But it is femdom!

Tying and teasing your husband for hours is def femdom! Great writing, I love your stories!

msbishop702msbishop702over 6 years ago
Some guys get lucky and have a very sexy Wife

I wish my wife would develop a sex drive she is so prude it's like living with a Nun... I hope to read more of this sexy And Powerful Wife, more please...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Desperately needs a sequel

Love it. Would really like to know what happened next.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Bitches aren’t born, they’re educated.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userchatbug@chatbug
I have written several pornographic / erotic stories, and I'm trying to improve my writing skills. I write stories that I'm interested in, and I try to add humor and personality to the stories. Almost all of my stories are about female domination. A few of my stories are ab...