A Bittersweet Love Story?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Twenty minutes later....

Karrie was terrified. "Sorry to bother you, Jonathan...I tried, but couldn't reach Casey."

"He'll be back by breakfast tomorrow. You're sure someone's in there?" He said nodding toward the girl's apartment.

"Eve's at her aunt's and she and I are the only one's that live there. I know I saw a flashlight moving in there and tried to call Casey....the rest, you know. Whoever it is might have left. I really can't be sure if they're still there. I'm really sorry to bother you."

He was tempted to ask if Eve had said anything to her about him. But this wasn't the time or place. "You're Casey's ol' lady now. If he's not around, then as far as I'm concerned, I'm responsible for your safety.

Karrie gave Jonathan the key to her apartment. "Thank you, Jonathan." And as he turned to go, she added. "Be careful."

A minute later, Jonathan was inside. At first look, nothing seemed out of the norm. He went into the dining room. Nothing there.

Jonathan next eased across the dining room as quietly as he could. For the umpteenth time, he checked his shoulder holster for his Steyr M40. The small .40 caliber pistol was a birthday gift from his parents before they had died. He preferred it to his Colt .45 because of its greater magazine capacity. It's not a good thing to run out of ammo when in a gunfight with the 'bad guys.' He got to the other side, next to the kitchen and noticed a familiar odor. It was green apples...green apples? Wasn't that the cologne that asshole wannabe gangster at the club was wearing? He eased his Steyr out of the holster. What the hell? What would that man be doing in here? Did Eve start dating him and not tell her roommate, Karrie? That couldn't be...Jonathan thought sure that Eve was afraid of the guy. Did he break in? Jonathan had a ton of questions with no answers. He stopped to listen.

Eve crept silently through the apartment, absolutely petrified. She was sure she'd that guy from the club lurking around outside. Amadour...Elroy, or whatever the hell his name was. She left all the lights off hoping he'd think she wasn't home. And now, she was sure she could smell his cologne inside the apartment...inside! Icy fear gripped her heart. It was much more than the fear of being hurt or getting raped again. She was afraid that her body would betray her again...that she would once again be seen as the willing victim. The thought that Jonathan might think she preferred Elroy over him terrified her. She slunk into the dining room. She knew that Karrie kept a gun in there in a drawer beneath a cabinet. It was a small Rugar MK II .22 target pistol. Why oh why did I never learn to use a gun. She mentally screamed at herself. She didn't know if she'd be able to fire the weapon...maybe she could scare him with it? She got to the drawer and eased it open. She felt for the Ruger and found it quickly. She saw a dark shadow on the other side of the room that did not belong...a man! She slowly began to slip it out, but then the raised front site caught on something in the drawer...a wire or something. The slight noise was almost deafening in the quiet room. The frigid fingers of panic began to close in on her.

Jonathan waited until his eyes were acclimated to the darkness. He could actually clearly now. The table and chairs...the light switch on the wall a couple of feet away. Then he heard a noise. It was quite loud in the silence of the room...behind him! As quickly and quietly as he could, he spun around. There! By the cabinet...someone was standing there trying to get something out of the drawer there. It was still too dark for identification. Only one thing to do. In what seemed like one movement, Jonathan reached over, turned on the light, raised his pistol and began to stride toward the intruder. Maybe by attacking, he might catch whoever it was off guard.

The light came on. Eve looked into the drawer to see what the Ruger was caught on. She was thinking. Get the gun first, and then find out who was there and turned the light on. It was an electrical cord. She freed it and looked up as she brought it out. She found herself looking down the barrel of another gun. Her fingers went numb and the Ruger dropped to the floor.

Jonathan froze; his pistol less than two inches from the bridge of Eve's nose. Eve? What was she doing here? Karrie had said she was at some relatives'. She brought her hands together just below her chin. They seemed to be clawing at one another.

Eve stared in disbelief at the gun...it took away any relief she could have felt at seeing that it was Jonathan here...not Elroy or anyone else that might have wished her harm. She didn't say anything...didn't know what to say. A new fear hit her...it...was coming. That tsunami-like orgasm was on its way...and nothing could stop it now. She hated that it was going to happen, but was strangely looking forward to it. She felt it beginning. Heat flushed her cheeks.

He looked down at the gun and recognized it as an older Ruger. He could see that there was no magazine in it. There might be a round in the chamber, but somehow, he doubted it. He looked back at Eve. Her eyes were filled with animalistic fear...then they changed. A bright red flush covered nearly her entire face. Her hands dropped down in front of her groin. "Shit!" She hissed through clenched teeth. He was about to ask her if she was okay when he heard a splashing. He looked, and then stared. Her jeans were soaking wet from just below the waist to her knees. Fluid was still dripping to the floor.

For a brief moment, Jonathan thought she had peed herself...but no. There was no acrid urine smell. He lowered the Steyr. He wondered and then.... No. It couldn't be. He'd read something about female ejaculation a while back. Could this be that?

Eve whimpered. "Ohmygod-ohmygod-ohmygod...Shit...! Fuck...!"

Jonathan just had to ask. "Did you just...?"

Eve launched herself at him. With one arm around his neck...her free hand tearing at her clothing, she violently brought her lips to his. She kissed him on the lips, then along his jaw, his neck...all the while desperately trying to get herself naked. He was sure he could even heard cloth tearing.

Jonathan managed to break off long enough to catch his breath. He saw Eve's t-shirt on the floor...torn in two. Her bra was on a chair three feet away...still clasped. How in the hell did she do that? He glanced down to see her jeans and panties down around her ankles. She was trying to kick them away frantically. Then, she began ripping at his belt and zipper. "Jonathan...Jonathan...you have to fuck me! You have to fuck me now. Right now!"

Next thing he knew, his Levi's and boxers were dropping past his knees. Then she ripped his shirt off...buttons flew in every direction. Eve shoved him...he fell back and then found himself sitting on one of the other dinning room chairs. Then with absolutely no hesitation, she impaled herself on his cock and started grinding her clit on his pubic hair. More cum came gushing out. She looked at him with smoldering eyes. "Why didn't we do this the other night?" It was as if she'd forgotten about the last time they were together. He was about to say something when she mashed her lips to his again as another orgasm racked her petite body.

She broke the kiss as the orgasm subsided. "Your cock feels so-o-o-o-o good inside me. She panted. Eve began to gyrate her hips, in order to get some friction...some kind of sensation without having to surrender one inch of that gloriously rigid cock inside her. She gripped his trapezii, her nails digging into his flesh so hard, she was drawing blood from him. "Jonathan...Jonathan, I need you to do something for me." She needed to say this, but was afraid to. "Please Baby...it won't make sense, but I need you to do it. I promise you that I will explain later...I promise!" She looked at him pleadingly. Please Jonathan, point your gun at me again...as if you're going to shoot it." He baulked. "Please, I swear I'll explain in a while...Ple-e-e-e-e-a-ease!" He reluctantly did as she asked. She tightened her grip on him, her eyes locked on the barrel of the gun, an inch away from her. Then her eyes rolled back, she started to pound herself on him, threw her head back and screamed. "JONATHAN! OH SHIT, JONATHAN...I LOVE YOU, JONATHAN!" Cum sprayed from her pussy splashing all the way up to his chin.

After what almost seemed to be all night, Eve kissed Jonathan. "I meant it...Jonathan...I've fallen...in love...with you." She said between ragged breaths.

He kissed her. "I'm reasonably certain that I'm falling in love with you too." He put an arm around her and stood, moving to the floor. It was surprising to him that she seemed to weigh next to nothing. Down to the floor. That he layed her ass in a puddle of her own cum didn't appear to bother her in the least. He started to piledrive his cock into her. She in turn, wrapped her arms and legs about him urging him on. "Harder, my love...faster, my darling Jonathan. Fuck me 'til I can't walk anymore, Baby."

Neither of them even noticed it when Karrie slipped into the apartment, nor would they have probably cared if they had. Karrie, seeing that all was well, actually more than well, chuckled quietly to herself. Better to give the new love birds more time to get to know one another better. She slipped silently off to her room to dream of Casey, masterbate and await his arrival.

Jonathan seized a handful of Eve's red hair, pulled her head to the side and softly bit her throat. Between that and his pounding into her, a new sensation swept through her body...different...new. Her heart felt as if it would going the shatter her ribs. It was like the strange pleasure she felt when starring down the barrel of a gun...but way different...and way better! "Jonathan. Iloveyou-Iloveyou-Iloveyou...." Then it exploded! Her body felt like it was blissfully blowing apart. "I'm...coming...again, Jonathan." She rasped. By far, the most intense, mind blowing orgasm she had yet experienced...ever. Even more powerful that her rape fantay orgasms...it almost seemed impossible. But this time her cum simply trickled out of her. Then right behind that, came another...exactly the same as the same as the last one. Speech became impossible...Eve found that she was scarcely even able to draw air into her lungs.

There were no words for the depth of the love she felt for Jonathan...at this moment, she would very happily die for him. Her thoughts ran amok...They were silly, even cliché...'Where has this man been all my life'. No other man would be in her arms like this, ever again...except maybe their son some day. Their son? Where did that come from? She was starting to get ahead of herself. Nice thought though.

Jonathan suddenly slowed to a gentle loving pace, pushing all the way on, pulling back to where only the head of his cock remained in her and then back all the way in again. To Eve, it couldn't possibly get any better than this. She sqeezed his shaft with her vaginal muscles to meet each achingly slow thrust. Her legs very nearly crushing his pelvis. Her hands clutching and clawing at his back. Eve had never know such exquitely sweet torture in all her life. "I love you." She said again. How many times had she told Jonathan that she loved him? Did it matter? No. And she would keep on telling him. "Oh God, I love you Jonathan."

"I love you too, Eve." He whispered to her. Jonathan knew that his orgasm was only seconds away. "Darlin', I'm gonna be coming soon, very soon."

"Oh yes...ye-e-e-s-s-s-s-s." She hissed. "Let's come together." And a moment later, they did...kissing and repeatedly professing their new found love for one another.

Several minutes later, Eve's breathing was almost nomal. "That was amazing, my love...mmmmm...the best ever."

"It certainly was something...exactly what, I'm not sure, but I definently can't wait to do it again." Jonathan said to Eve tiredly.

"I have a suggestion...."

He grinned. "I'm surely open to those."

"Let's straighten up out here, take a shower and go to bed so we can do this right."

They cleaned up quickly, recovered their discarded clothing and was about to head to the shower when they both heard a muffled cry through the door to Karrie's room. "Oh God! Oh my God! Yes! Fuck my ass Casey...fuck my ass!"

Eve chucled softly. "Maybe I'm not the only one in love?"

"But he's not even back yet."

She shrugged. "She tends to be loud...even when she's just masturbating."

After a long time in the shower which consisted of a great deal of touching, kissing and teasing, they dried off and climbed into Eve's bed. "Jonathan, before we make love again, there are some things I need to tell you." She was terrified. It was now or never, but she had to tell him.

So, she told him all of it. Every last shameful detail. About her rape fantasy...the love she unknowingly felt for her ex-stepfather, the rape...including the intimate details of the rape...her orgasmic reaction to real danger...everything. When she was done, she lay in in arms trembling...not from cold, but fear. Fear of rejection...that he would leap from her bed in disgust and leave.

Instead, he hugged her tightly. "Eve, darling. Your past is your past. There is nothing either of us can do about that. Did you really believe that it would change how I feel about you?" She nodded but didn't look at him. "Is that all? Or can we make whoopie again?" He pressed his hard shaft against her ass.

"Actually...."

"What now?"

"My job...."

"And that is...?"

"I'm a phone sex operator."

A moment of silence. "I have an idea." He said.

"What?"

"Let's talk about that tomorrow. Right now, I'd like to see if I can make you scream my name again."

Eve turned to him, and blissfully happy, she reached for his cock....

***********************************************

April 27, 2012: The Rendezvous.

They were all back at the club. Standing at the bar, an arm wrapped around Jonathan's waist, Eve couldn't help but notice that Casey and Karrie were simply not able to keep their hands off each other. To her, they were very nearly the perfect couple. Not as perfect as Jonathan and her...but close.

Jonathan was dressed in black, as usual. The same suit, but no tie or vest this time. Eve was also in black. A short body hugging dress with a fine fishnet mid-drift. It was essentially see-though from just below her perfect breasts (in Jonathan's opinion) to barely above her pelvis. She didn't tell him that she was completely naked under the dress...but he'd find that out later when they got back to his place.

After a while, Eve excused herself to go to the ladies room. That turned out to a problem. The Rendezvous was a growing club and there were renovations taking place in the ladies room to quadruple its capacity, but for tonight, only two stalls were available and the line was long.

Finally, she was on her way back to Jonathan. She hated to be away from him even for a single minute...let alone the near twenty her bathroom ordeal took her. As she approached Jonathan, she noticed a short petite Asian woman talking to him and blatantly flirting with him. The girl wore a skintight white leather mini-skirt so short; it only just covered her ass and a matching leather halter that almost could have passed for a bikini top. She had tiny breasts, an A cup...maybe a very small B and what Eve had to admit, was a very nice little ass. Long silky, impossibly black hair hung down to the back of her thighs.

Jonathan spotted Eve and gave her one of those 'please help me' looks. Jonathan was one of those men who just didn't have it in him to be rude to a woman...no matter how annoying she is. Eve was coming up behind the girl when inspiration hit her. She smiled, put a finger to her lips for silence and stopped an inch or two behind the girl. She grasped the girl intimately by the shoulders.

Eve said in her sexiest, most sensual voice. "Oh Jonathan...she's perfect." Then before the startled girl knew what was happening, Eve slipped her arms around the girl and began to caress the tops of her inner thighs with her fingernails. She whispered so close, that her lips grazed the girl's ear. "God...I sure hope you eat pussy better than the last one we took home with us."

The girl bolted, wide eyed and ran off as fast as her stiletto heels would allow. Eve looked up at Jonathan with mock disappointment etched on her face. "Gee Honey...I really tried." She tried to look disappointed. "Poor girl just passed on possibly the wildest and 'best-est' night of sex in her life." She giggled and then looked in the direction the girl fled. "She's headed to the ladies room. Perhaps I could get her to reconsider?"

"No...not tonight." He laughed.

Eve gave her lover a knowing smile. "Maybe some day.... But, not anytime real soon." She put her arms around his neck, pulled him down to her and kissed him softly. "I love you so much; I would do anything for you...." She paused, "...even...." She didn't finish...sure, that he'd know what she meant.

"As you said...maybe some day. But...!" He grinned. "For now, I'm strictly a one-woman man."

"I'm glad." She said, kissing him again.

Casey interrupted. "Hey Jonny, what happen to that little oriental number that was trying to chat you up?"

"Oh...she passed on our offer to join us for the best threesome of her life." Eve answered him. All four burst into laughter.

A short time later, they decided to call it a night...mostly because Karrie was so damned horny, she even threatened to have her way with Casey right there on the dance floor.

They headed out. Due to all of the renovations at The Rendezvous, nearly a quarter of the parking lot was closed. Jonathan had to park a block and a half away. East half a block and through an alley to the overflow parking lot.

Less than a minute later, Jonathan and Eve started down the alley. "I don't like it, Hun." Her voice quavering.

"You want to go around?" Jonathan asked.

Eve took a deep breath. "No, let's just hurry home." She began to walk faster, pulling Jonathan with her. Quietly, he adored that she referred to his house as home.

Halfway through the alley, it hit them...the odor. Green apples. "Well, well, well. Lookee here at wha' I found." It was the voice of Elroy Johnson. "If it ain't muthah-fuckah and his little bit of sweet hot chocolate candy."

He stepped out of a shadow, a gun in his right hand. A very nice looking gun, Jonathan noticed...all chrome. It appeared to be a Colt 1911 .45 caliber. A collector's edition, he guessed. Probably stolen. Too nice of a weapon and too expensive for someone like Elroy to own. Elroy raised the gun, pointing it at Jonathan. He held it sideways and high...classic Hollywood gangsta style. It was immediately clear that most, if not all Elroy knew about shooting came from TV and the movies. Jonathan was not overly concerned. Contrary to what most people believe, handguns are never, ever as accurate as they are portrayed on TV or in the movies...not even close! To hold it gangsta style makes it even less accurate. And, even from just ten feet away, Elroy's chances of hitting anything were slim at best...Jonathan started thinking...planning.

Having Eve with him, Jonathan quickly looked around for an escape route...there was none. Elroy's henchmen blocked each end of the alley. There was no way Jonathan was going to allow this loser to put a hand on Eve again.

Elroy chuckled. "Now here's how this is gonna go down. First I'm gonna bust a cap inta Romeo here and den...." He stopped, thinking. Then he laughed. "I jes got a better idea. Gonna tie him up before I start fuckin' you sweet meat." He said to Eve. "And den...whilest you're acomin' and screamin' my name...dat's when I kill 'im. Elroy laughed again, thinking that uproariously funny.