A Blind Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Otazel
Otazel
2,591 Followers

'Good.' She repeated and her hand worked even faster. I just lay back silently and let her.

'I'm coming.' I gasped a few minutes later.

'Good, you can let it happen.'

Let it happen? There was no way I could have prevented it, and it was as powerful a climax as I'd had for a long time. Now I'm not about to lie and say that I squirted great fountains of hot spunk all over the place so that it covered her face and breasts and got in her hair, but it was a pretty good show with a short series of heavy spurts shooting several inches from the end of my upright cock before falling back and coating her hand and my shaft with my slippery cream. I know too that I groaned loudly and gripped at the edge of the bed to prevent myself from automatically thrusting with my pelvis and spoiling her rhythm, and that my efforts were rewarded with that girlish giggle of hers.

Afterwards, as I lay panting for breath she uncurled her fingers from around my shaft, flexed them a few times and then put them to her mouth so that her pink little tongue could lick them clean of my cum.

'Mmm.' She murmured. 'Not bad.' And then she leaned down to take my cock into her mouth and lick the highly sensitised but subsiding shaft for any more that she could find. She saw me watching in utter amazement and burst into laughter, my now flaccid penis slipping from her lips.

'I've always wanted to do that.' She told me with a broad smile before wriggling back up the bed and back into my arms. 'Now kiss me.'

I did kiss her, and this time she used her tongue, probably to try and make me taste my own cum, but if I did then I didn't notice, I just enjoyed a proper kiss from my date at long last.

We lay together quietly for a little while until my breathing and heart rate returned to normal, her head resting against my shoulder and my hand running along her arm and down the side of her body to feel her soft cool skin. And then my hand wandered between us to cup her breast. She stirred, gave a little noise of enjoyment, and rolled onto her side to give me better access.

It was nice to fondle her breast, almost like a teenager on a first date. It was small and firm, again like a teenager's, with a hard little rubbery button of a nipple right on the peak. Just the right size and texture to make you want to fondle, squeeze and..., well, just play with it.

'How long will you need.' She asked, suddenly, cutting through my peaceful musings and reminding me of the fact that she hadn't come yet.

'I don't know, not too long.'

'Will you lick me?' She asked. 'Just until you're ready.'

That was a bit like asking me if I wanted an ice-cream. You bet I'd lick her, and it was obvious where she meant without even asking. 'Of course I will.'

'Go on then, do it to me.' She rolled onto her back and parted her legs ready for me. I was still a bit gobsmacked by the way she had taken charge after being so nervous earlier, but I wasn't really worrying. I was enjoying it too much. Her sudden change had let me shoot one load and there seemed every chance that it would let me shoot at least one more before the night was through.

I freed my arm and moved around to kneel between her legs, half on and half off the bed and for the first time look directly at her pussy. She wasn't shaved or even trimmed, but the sparseness of her bush meant that it petered out about half way down her outer labia, and the hair was soft and straight anyway so I had no qualms about going down on her. Hairy dental floss was not going to be a problem.

It was a tidy pussy, that's probably the best way to describe it, small and compact like her breasts, with short inner labia and a distinct but neat clitoral hood over a quite diminutive clit. Her vagina was already gaping open, the entrance wet and glistening beautifully from the juices of her arousal. In short, it was an inviting pussy and I think I actually smiled at it before leaning down and flicking that petite button of hers.

She gasped out loud as soon as my tongue made contact, so I did it again, and again, evoking a sharp intake of breath each time. I was obviously doing something right, but I wanted to do more than just use the tip of my tongue on her clit, and so after about half a dozen or so flicks I lowered my mouth over her entrance and explored her with my whole tongue, pushing it into her as far as I could reach. This time she moaned deep in her throat, the sound muffled by soft warm thighs that closed around my ears.

Now, that was fine for the moment, but soon I wanted to move and to explore the rest of her pussy and I found myself imprisoned between those two lovely legs, So I used my hands to prise them away from each other and give myself some breathing space -- literally. Judith responded by pulling them wide apart and right back, so that her knees were nearly beside her shoulders, holding them like that with a hand around the back of each knee.

I couldn't have asked for better, because now her everything she had was open to me. I flattened my tongue, placed it across her pussy and began to lick her from one end to the other in long steady sweeps, hearing her groan and gasp with each one. It felt and tasted lovely and soon I was licking her wetly from the flat of her perineum just below her pussy to the folds and valleys that surrounded her clitoris, my hands resting on the backs of her thighs to make sure she continued holding them out of the way.

I knew she wouldn't be able to take much of that and very soon she was shuddering and jerking under my tongue, her legs and pelvis trying to thrust as an orgasm threatened to overwhelm her. She didn't say anything to warn me, but then she didn't have to and she probably couldn't anyway, but it was obvious when she actually came, for her entire body went rigid, muscles standing out in chords, with her eyes squeezed shut and her jaws clenched so that only a tight whimpering sound could escape. Then, as quickly as it had come her climax was over, her body abruptly relaxed and she let out her breath with a whoosh, her legs dropping back beside my ears.

'Oh, thank you, thank you.' She managed to get the words out while panting for breath as she smiled broadly down at me. 'That's the first time someone else has made me come in two years.' Colour rose in her cheeks as she realised that she had effectively admitted masturbating. 'Well, anyway, I needed it and it was fantastic.'

I started to move, but she placed her hand on my head and pushed me back.

'No, don't stop. I can keep going if you can?'

I presumed that really I had only taken the edge off her need, so to speak, just as she had with me by that hand job, and I didn't mind carrying on because I was enjoying doing it anyway. There's something very rewarding about making a woman come and seeing her gratitude. I lowered my face back towards her pussy and she immediately lifted her legs back out of the way. It would, I guessed, take a bit longer to get her there for a second time and I was looking forward to doing it.

My tongue was feeling a bit tired from being pushed out all the time, and so I decided that this time I'd vary things a little, and I began by placing my lips around her clitoris and nibbling at it very, very gently with my teeth. It's not the sort of thing I recommend when your partner is close to climaxing because if she jerks back it is very easy to bite hard and hurt her, but right just then it gave my tongue a chance to rest and she very clearly enjoyed it. I soon found that I was able to grip the head of her clit and pull at it, holding on until it slipped from between my teeth and dropped back. Each time I did it she hissed a sharp little 'yes' as if to confirm her approval, and so the next time I did it just that tiny bit harder, until I was biting quite firmly onto her little soldier, and beginning to get a little concerned about her comfort.

'God, you really know what you're doing, don't you.' She remarked with a smile when I paused to look up at her, reassuring me that she hadn't felt any unwanted pain. 'That was something new.'

I didn't bother telling her that it was something new to me too; I just smiled wisely and lowered my face again, this time sucking her clit into my mouth and using my newly rested tongue to play with its tip.

Her second orgasm came very quickly on the heels of the first, signalled by the same rigid tension and the same tight little noises in her throat. I didn't stop afterwards this time, I simply released her clit and went back to licking her gently from one end of her slit to the other with just the very tip of my tongue, feeling her quiver under the influence of orgasmic aftershocks.

'I'm so glad I'm doing this now.' Judith whispered, her voice little more than a croak as she coped with the aftermath of her climax. 'Rosalyn always says it's always best to consult an expert and oh boy, was she right!'

Like so many of her remarks I wasn't quite sure what to make of that comment. She was a strange lady and one of the oddest dates I'd ever had, but I thought it was intended as a kind of compliment and so I simply shrugged my mental shoulders and went on stroking her pussy with my tongue.

Her latest orgasm had surprisingly left her in a state of high arousal, and her highly sensitised pussy was making her gasp and moan as my tongue passed over it, sometimes making her pelvis unintentionally jolt and judder, and it was one of those movements that brought my tongue into contact with her anus, the tip stabbing at her as she jerked up towards me.

'Whoops, sorry.' I apologised as I quickly moved back to her pussy.

'No. Don't be.' She told me breathlessly. 'It was.... It was nice.'

Now I'm not a back door fan, but it was clear from her tone that she wanted and expected me to do it again, and probably more, and who am I to disappoint a lady? I didn't fancy concentrating on just licking her there, so I kind of compromised, still running my tongue along her slit, but now ending with a little circle around her back door and a tentative probe or two with the tip. It was enough and she was in heaven. I could feel her tensing up in anticipation as my tongue approached and then hear her gasp with delight each time I made contact.

'Oh my. This is so good.' She announced.

I couldn't help but think that her marital sex life must have pretty unadventurous even before it stooped altogether.

'You can do what you want.' She gave me carte blanche, but added. 'So long as we go all the way.'

I hadn't heard that rather quaint expression for a few years, but it would be no trouble to comply, because I could feel my cock standing up for itself again already, and I was becoming just as eager as she was. Who, I wondered to myself, had switched mousy, scared rabbit Judith with the increasingly sexy man-eater that lay naked on the bed before me?

I carried on licking and probing, getting more used to the idea and pushing my tongue harder against her anus, but I knew I wouldn't be able to keep it going for that long before my tongue began to ache again. To give it a rest I drew back a little way for a moment or two so that I could see her pussy, and her bum too for that matter, and yes, I do like looking. Then, mainly to keep her stimulated but also because I wanted to, I slid my index finger into her very slippery vagina, adding a second finger when I realised how wet and open she was and listening to her pleasure noises as I wriggled them both round inside her. I was sure I could see her juices running from her as I pumped my fingers in and out.

'Both.'

It was a simple urgent gasp, and I hesitated for a moment as I wondered what she meant.

'Lick me as well.'

I felt relief. I had thought for a moment that she'd wanted me to finger both holes at the same time, but when I did understand I was only too happy to oblige. I lapped at her clit, quick little laps with the tip so that I didn't have to push a tired tongue out. That, combined with the rapid hard thrusts of two fingers into her vagina, had her gasping aloud once more in next to no time, her hips twitching from the involuntary muscle spasms brought on by her arousal. It soon became difficult for me to keep my mouth on her clit, but her pleasure was giving me immense pride and I did my best, finding her again as quickly as possible if I lost contact. I could sense that once again her orgasm wasn't going to be long in coming and this time it going to be extremely powerful. I wasn't wrong, because only a couple of minutes later she began to tense up once more.

'Oh my god.'

The three words were all she said, but that was enough to let me know that she had also sensed the potential power of her impending climax. She became more and more rigid as it crept up on her, and then suddenly she came and all that tension was released as she began to jerk and shake. It lasted much longer this time too and it soon became almost impossible for me to keep my tongue in contact with her clit, until ultimately she jerked so hard that her grip slipped from behind her knee and she was grabbing frantically at a loose leg even as she gasped with pleasure. I gave up licking her at that point and concentrated on thrusting two fingers hard and fast deep into her pussy, smiling secretly to myself at her desperate actions and at the power her orgasm gave me over her. I didn't stop, I didn't even slow down. I just carried on fingering her, my fingers rammed in harder and faster just to add to her struggle. In the end she managed to grab the wayward leg and hold herself open again for me, but by then her orgasm was declining and she soon dropped her legs to the bed and lay still, just panting for breath. I let my fingers slide from her pussy and knelt there smiling down at her and looking at her glistening pussy.

'Fuck me.' She gasped abruptly.

It was far from the sort of language I expected her to use, and I wasn't sure if it was intended as an expletive or an instruction, and so I just looked down at her in surprise.

'Come on, fuck me.' It was an instruction.

It was time. My cock was rigid from watching and wanting and she would never be more aroused than she was at that moment, for all that she'd just enjoyed an almighty orgasm. Sometimes I envy women there ability to keep on fucking. I moved forward and arranged myself between her legs, reaching back to guide myself into her.

Guiding myself was hardly necessary, she was so wet and so wide open that my cock seemed to find her by itself and it slid home as I lay on top of her. Her arms went around me and her long slim legs closed over my back.

'I didn't think I'd get this far.' She whispered into my ear. 'Thank you.'

Why she was thanking me I had no idea, I was just grateful to sink into a hot and welcoming pussy. I shuffled a little closer and began to thrust into her, slowly at first, but soon with increasing speed and power, until the root of my cock was hammering into her slit and we were making audible squelching noises.

'Oh yes.' She gasped each time my cock rammed home. 'Oh yes, oh yes. That's good. As hard as you can.'

I did it as hard as I could, so hard that I was pushing her up the bed and I had to adjust my own position to chase after her. I hooked my arms under her shoulders to hold her still and carried on fucking her until her heels started to pound my back and the gasps in my ear began getting hoarser and more frequent.

'I'm going to come again.' She gasped out suddenly.

I didn't answer because my own climax was just beginning to build and I didn't have the breath, and in any case I could already sense the customary tension in her body. I just slammed myself into her even harder and hoped that we might both come simultaneously.

This was the first time she'd come with me lying on top her and with her arms around me and so I was unprepared for what her orgasm would bring. As the pressure inside her built, so she began to hook her fingers into my shoulders so that her long and professionally manicured nails bit into my skin. Now I know it's strange, but the pain I felt as she dug long deep furrows in my flesh actually stimulated me more so that when she actually came and raked my back with her talons I immediately exploded into her, my body pushing and grinding into her pelvis and my cock twitching and jerking inside her as what seemed like torrents of my cream flooded her womb.

When I was spent I simply collapsed on top of her, gasping and wheezing, my skin shiny with sweat and my muscles trembling from exertion. Beneath me she held me tight against her, so tight that I could feel her heart pounding almost in time with my own. It was some minutes before either of us could do or say anything, but as when I did finally get the breath I told the truth for once.

'Judith, that was bloody amazing.'

She giggled that giggle again, then wriggled out from beneath me and lay on her side, regarding me with a tiny smile playing around her mouth.

'The amazing thing is that we're here at all.' She said. 'I so nearly told Rosalyn it wasn't my thing and to leave me out of it.'

'I'm glad you didn't.'

She looked at me strangely again and then nodded. 'So am I.'

I held up my arm and she cuddled under it again, resting her head on my shoulder and making me wince from my wounds. She noticed and raised her eyebrows in query.

'Just a bit sore where you took pieces out with your nails.' I said it with a grin, not intending to make anything of it.

'Well, at least you'll have proof that you did a good job.'

'I always do, luv. I always do.'

It was intended as a joke but she stiffened a bit and I felt sorry for my stupidity. Never good to remind women you've done it before when you're lying in bed with them. I hugged her to me and kissed her forehead.

'But you made it easy to do a good job.'

I hoped that might mollify her a bit, and it seemed to because she looked up and presented me with her lips to kiss. 'Thank you.'

We lay for a while in comfortable contentment, idly stroking and caressing each other and sharing a few gentle kisses. And then at some point we must have dropped off to sleep, for the next thing I knew it was morning.

You know what it's like when you wake up in a strange bed and it takes a moment or two for your brain to orientate itself. Perhaps that's why it took me a good half a minute to realise that I was on my own and that Judith wasn't there.

Still foggy brained I jumped out, throwing off the duvet that she must have gently laid over me at some point, and looked in the bathroom, expecting perhaps to find her in the shower. She wasn't, and then I realised that her clothes and bag were gone and I suddenly felt very let down. I'd thought we'd done better together than deserve for her to just vanish on me. I flicked the switch on the kettle and set about putting some clothes on, subconsciously avoiding a shower and losing my last evidence of her existence.

That was when I found the envelope in my pocket, placed there so I would find it as I got dressed. I pulled it out and slit the top, gazing in disbelief at the contents -- a letter and a fifty pound note. I read the letter, it was only short, but it explained so much. Now I knew why she had made what seemed like odd remarks and why she her manner had seemed so bizarre. My temper rose and I rushed to the door, intent on finding Richard and strangling the little bastard.

But I didn't have to find him, for at that very moment he knocked on the other side of the door, only to find himself hauled into the room and slammed up against the wall by his throat.

'You fucking bastard.' I shouted at him, my angry face about two inches from his frightened one. 'You've had me over again, haven't you?'

'No I haven't. How have I?' He blustered, looking decidedly pale. 'I haven't done anything.'

Otazel
Otazel
2,591 Followers