A Blind Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Oh yes you fucking have.' I bellowed. 'Judith left me a note. And do you know what it says?'

I let go of him to pick up her letter.

'It says, and I quote. "I thought your fee was excessive when Rosalyn told me how much you charge, but you were worth every single penny. I hope you won't be insulted if I leave you a tip. I figured ten percent if that's acceptable. Thank Richard for arranging everything, and Rosalyn and I will have already settled the account for the rooms. Thank you for being so professional."' I looked at him in disgust. 'So I figure that if ten percent is fifty quid, then you've pocketed five hundred for hiring me out, you little shit, and I didn't even realise what you'd done. A date, you said, a blind date. Yeah, it was that all right, and I was the fucking blind one. You made me into a paid escort, a fucking gigolo. Now cough up, five hundred is a fair price for you to keep your teeth.'

I held my hand out and he reached for his wallet. There was not a lot else he could do.