All Comments on 'A Blossoming'

by ainu

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Well done!

Page one was extremely well thought out and presented in a most innocent way. Page two was a blockbuster, while still retaining the innocence. Page three was more like another writer wrote it and while it was interesting, it moved toward the ridiculous at the end. (Just a little too much mustard on a hotdog.)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
loved it

This is yet another example of why so many of your stories have very high ratings.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
most effective to passs around love, and,,,

trillions of germs and viruses, some more nasty than others. but, hey, birds of the same feather, so I guess it hurts none who don't partake in such free love, right?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
THIS IS HOT! HOT! HOT!

This story keep my dick hard!

WOW!!

ladymidnight89ladymidnight89over 15 years ago
Pretty good.

First off, you write really well, and the actual sex parts where all very hot! But I couldn't get past the casual views the characters all seemed to have of sex. In my opinion, sex is anything but casual (clearly I'm a monogomous person). Their lackadaisical/unfeeling views of sex are a bit of a turn-off for me.

I do have to say though, the part I enjoyed most was the very first page. It reminds me of my boyfriend and I. I'm 19, he's about 6 months older than me, and we're both virgins. And we...well...seem to be a lot like Jerry and Diane in the beginning of your story;)

You're pretty good though. I'll probably look up more of your stuff. Keep it up! (no pun intended)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Lol

This story made me finger my ass !!

OseekerOseeker10 months ago

Great descriptions of how different females feel having sex.

Perhaps it's why guys like to fuck different women.

Great story...

5 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous