A Blossoming

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ainu
ainu
269 Followers

But here's her pussy, Lots of dark hair, wild, uncontrolled dark hair. I use my hands to push it out of the way. She lifts her knees back up towards her chest to give me room and I get my mouth to her and start to lick. I push my tongue into her vagina and lick around. I'm going to have to suggest she shave this mop of hair. No matter what I do, there are stray hairs in my mouth. As I lick she's moaning softly and saying 'yes' every once in a while. I lick out of her vagina and up a little. The first time my tongue touches her clit, she jumps and moans louder. Diane's clit almost isn't there at first and grows a little as she gets aroused. Peggy has a clit right off the bat. Not huge but definitely there, like a very small finger. I get my lips on it and pull on it a little. Her hips jump and she makes louder noises. I flick my tongue on it and she's saying 'yes' again in between moans. I lick back down to her vagina and then back up. I reach up under my chin and slide my index finger into her vagina while I suck on her clit. It grows a little, also, like Diane, except it gets even more noticeable, sort of like a guy getting a hard on. I pull my finger out and slide two fingers in her, adding my longer, center finger, and start finger fucking her while I work on her clit with my mouth.

She doesn't last long until her hands come down on my head, pushing me in tight to her and her legs close on the side of my head, holding me in there. I keep fingering her and sucking on her clit and she orgasms. She's controlling her voice, I'm sure, because she's making little screams but they're muffled some, and she's putting out a lot of juice on my fingers. I slide my mouth down an inch or so and pull my fingers out and try to get her whole pussy in my mouth. I try and suck it in and get at her juices. My face is all wet and sticky, I can tell. Her hands drop off my head and her legs fall off to the side but instead of stopping, I decide to keep eating her and see what happens. I'd never done that before, I was always anxious to slide up and fuck Diane. So I got my mouth back on her clit and my finger back in her and kept right on going. This is such a weird position, my laying down on the bed, my chin on the bed, my butt sticking up, I'm going to have to get these girls to sit on my face or else sit on the edge of the bed so I can kneel on the floor. And I've got to get Peggy to get rid of some of this hair. I guess since Diane's a red head that's why she has less pubic hair.

Anyway, I'm working away on her and to a small extent it is work. The first minute or so is sexy somehow but after minute after minute of licking what almost feels like mucous membrane or something like it, it loses some of its allure. Her reactions are what makes it sexy. And boy, she's reacting. Her neighbors can probably hear her. Her whole body seems to be jumping. Her hands come back down on my head. She pulls on my hair like she wants me to stop but when I do momentarily she almost yells, "Don't stop!" I get back to licking her and she's screaming and moaning and then she orgasms again, the juices come out of all over again. And now she is pulling my hair and I move back a little and start sliding up over her.

"My God, Jerry, I've never felt anything like that. It starting hurting it was so good. I thought I was going to pass out. I've been wanting to experience that for a couple years and it was worth it." By now I was up atop her, holding myself up with my arms, my body on hers. We kiss. Her mouth is wide open like she wants me to fuck her mouth with my tongue. "But now it's my turn. I've wanted to get at a cock for a couple years, too, and I want yours now."

She almost flips me off her, moves quickly around to sit by my side and lean down over me. Her one hand is wrapped around my cock, her face is a couple inches away, staring at my cock, her other hand has hold of my balls. She fondles my balls and slides her hand up and down on my cock. She's actually drooling, I can see saliva on her lips. "You have a gorgeous cock, Jerry," she says and then leans down and licks around the head. Her hand slides down to the base and she quickly gets her lips around the head and starts licking and sucking and slowly taking more and more of me into her mouth. I can feel the head hitting the back of her mouth. Her eyes flick up at me and look at me as she moves her head up and down, sucking me. "I knew this would be great, it's just so sexy.' she says, lifting her mouth free for just a moment and then sucking me back in again.

I cum and she swallows it all and continues to suck me as I soften. She then gets back up on me and we kiss and she feels my body and I feel hers and she tells me how much she's wanted oral sex and how great it all is and how great I am. I ask her if I can trim the hair around her pussy and she agrees. She sits on the edge of the bed. I kneel between her legs with a waste basket right under her pussy. I use scissors she gave me to trim her hair. There's a lot. I ask her about shaving and she isn't sure because she doesn't want to get cut. It turns out she uses an electric razor on her legs so I ask about that and she gets it for me. I guess it pulls because she doesn't like it. By now, I have most of the hair out of the way anyway, so I start licking her again. I push the waste basket to the side and lay the scissors and razor on the carpet and lick her and finger fuck her. Then I pull my fingers out and reach up blindly to grab those breasts. I squeeze the nipples as I continue to lick and suck on her clit.

When she finally cums, I pull back and straighten up, still on my knees, and get my now erect cock aimed at her pussy and start pushing into her. Her legs come around me, pulling me to her and she lays back and lifts me as she does, until we're on the bed in missionary position while I fuck her. I knew she was strong, she can lift my body up with those legs. I suspect she could probably give me some serious harm if she decided to squeeze me too much. We last fairly long and then I can feel her insides starting to squeeze me and she's screaming lightly again as she cums around my cock.

"I'm still hard," I tell her, "Let's change position so I can come into you from the back." I guess she'd done that before because when I pulled out she went onto all fours, her butt sticking up and I slid right back into her. I leaned over her and got hold of her breasts as I fucked her. It feels so good, my cock moving inside this tight massaging flesh but as I got more into it I straightened up and held onto her butt and started pounding into her faster and harder. She's noisy. "Uffs" with every stroke, "Uhs" between. She's pushing her body back at me as much as I'm pushing into her. This is a gorgeous girl but this also is a girl that loves sex and wants it.

After she cums again, I cum. We then take a shower and it goes a lot like it did with Diane's. We're both naked and feeling each others' bodies. She has an unbelievable body. It leads to her sucking me a while and then me eating her again while she stands up in the shower. Then I straighten up and fuck her against the wall. We end up on the floor of the bathroom, her riding me, bouncing on me like mad until she lifts off and switches around so we can sixty-nine until we both cum again. She obviously likes to suck me even more than I like eating her. I get dressed to leave and she stays naked. She tells me how much she loved this and wants to do it again. She says she's a little sore, which is why she switched to a sixty-nine but she would love to start all over right then. Instead we agreed to meet again the day after tomorrow when her parents would be gone again.

The next couple weeks are weird. School lets out and I get a job with a landscaper I know. I have two girls that want to have sex every day. A couple times a day preferably. I can actually handle the sex, it's just finding the time and the place to do it that's a problem. Peggy takes up jogging early in the morning so I can eat her and have her suck me and we can fuck before I go to work. Usually, it's outdoors somewhere. There's an area behind an equipment room at the high school that's good early. She always starts by sucking me, she says just in case we don't get to do anything else she wants to get that in. Then I eat her and then we fuck. Diane's in the evening, sometimes behind that same equipment room, even at night if she sneaks over into my bedroom after our parents are all asleep. On Sundays, I can do Peggy in her bedroom when her parents are at church and brunch and Diane in her bedroom in the afternoon when her parents go to a movie. They both know I'm fucking the other one and except for both of them trying to get me to tell them who's best, they don't seem to mind sharing me. Needless to say, I don't ever tell them one is better than the other, just that they're both terrific. In fact, as great a body as Peggy has, I still have strong feelings for Diane. It won't surprise me if ten years from now we end up together.

I have the wildest six months possible. I start with Diane in early March, Add Peggy in June and fuck both of them through August and the first few days of September. All three of us leave for college, different colleges. I know that both of them will find new partners, will have no trouble, there will be guys sniffing after them like dogs in heat. I want to find someone that I can have an ongoing relationship with. I'm not really interested in a bunch of one night stands.

It takes me longer than it takes them. Later, when we're all home at Christmas time and I have sex with each of them I hear their stories. Diane is like me, has a guy she's steady with. Peggy has three guys that she's steady with, does all three regularly. By then I'd started up with a girl soccer player at college. We get along fine and neither of us intends to be serious with the other but both do want to be sexually active and satisfied.

This goes on for a couple years. At the beginning of my Junior year, I'm barely back at college. Diane and I had sex all the time for the last couple weeks. Peggy wasn't always around but when she was, we had sex a lot, too. I just got some bad news. My soccer player got engaged over the summer and doesn't think she should be having sex with someone other than her fiancé. Then I get a happy surprise. I'm leaving the gym where I was working out and this really gorgeous girl comes up to me. She even seems a little familiar but I can't place her.

"Jerry?" she says, smiling and coming towards me. She really is gorgeous. Dark hair, cute face, an unbelievable body. Strong legs, small waist, great breasts.

"Yeah," I answer.

"I'm Nancy, Peggy Carpenter's younger sister. I'm a freshman, just starting here." Now I see the resemblance. That family has great genes. Great breast genes in particular. Nancy might be built even better than Peggy if that's possible.

"Hi, Nancy, good to see you."

"Well, I've got a problem and Peggy suggested you could be the solution to it."

"I'll be glad to help, if I can."

"Well, my boyfriend in high school and I have been very, uh, active. And I didn't want to leave that behind. I talked with Peggy and she said that you could help me with that. She even said that with you, I might learn that College is more advanced than high school, which would be great as far as I'm concerned."

"Just to be sure I understand you, you're talking about sex, right? You and me getting involved in sexual interactions."

She gives a big grin. "Yes, exactly."

"You're eighteen or older and on the pill?"

"Yes."

"Where are you living, here at school?"

"In the dorm, with a room mate."

"Well, that likely means we won't do things there very much. I live off campus with two room mates, although I have my own bedroom. We can go there any time if that's o.k. with you."

"But I'd just go with you, not others?"

"Oh, yeah, certainly. Well, unless later you change your mind."

She grins and is almost jumping up and down with glee. "I don't have anything scheduled until tomorrow. If you have the time, maybe we can go to your place and start right now."

"Sure. Yeah. I don't have anything scheduled either."

So we start towards my apartment. "Peggy told me that she's been with six different guys and that, while it's always good, you're the best. She said that since I was coming here to State anyway, I had to look you up, that I'd love it."

In my bedroom we got naked. Nancy is a lot like Peggy. Dark hair, sparkling eyes, cute or girl-next-door pretty face, fantastic body. Great legs, perfect ass, sitting up high and pretty, small waist and breasts that are as large as possible without looking like a cartoon. Maybe even slightly larger than Peggy's. There are some differences. Nancy is softer. Peggy must have worked out with machinery and weights, she's really solid. Nancy isn't fat at all but she's softer. I'd say more feminine except it probably isn't possible to be more feminine when both have great bodies. Nancy is shaved. Her pussy is totally clean, no hair at all. And Nancy seems younger. She's got to be within a few months the same age as Peggy was when we first had sex but Nancy's more exuberant, treats everything like it's a great party. Orgasms are 'so cool', she seems to get excited having them.

We started as I did with Peggy. I eat her to a climax and just keep working on her clit with my mouth and finger fucking her to another climax. With Peggy I had to stop, it was too much. With Nancy I keep going, give her a third orgasm and finally stop because I'm tired of sucking on her clit. She then sucks me off. She loves to suck cock every bit as much as her sister. Like when I ate her, she just keeps sucking me, to keep me hard, then climbs on me and fucks me, bouncing on me like she's having a great time, enjoying it all. Then a shower, which leads to more sex.

She's always ready. For a month, she's at my place every day so we can have more sex. I have two room mates, Brad and John. At various times, one or both of them are around so Nancy meets them and, obviously, they both know what we're doing. After the first dozen times or so with me, Nancy gets fairly casual about leaving my bedroom and going to the bathroom naked. Since all three of us use the bathroom, both guys see a lot more of Nancy than they expected. They're good guys, we get along fine. I'm on the soccer team, Brad is a sprinter in track, John wrestles. We're all fit.

Two things happen around the same time., One with Nancy and one with my long time soccer playing fuck buddy, Rose, who's now engaged. Rose feels like she can't have sex with me any more because she needs to be true to her fiancé. But we've known each other for so long and see each other often. So, in the cafeteria when we're both having a snack and eating together, she tells me how tough it is to forego sex.

"Jerry, I'm masturbating all the time and it isn't enough. I really need more and I can't afford to fly home every weekend. I'm not sure what to do."

"Rose, I'm not engaged officially but I'm pretty sure that I'm going to end up married to my next door neighbor, Diane. We've known each other forever, get along great, and we were each other's firsts when it came to sex. We still have sex whenever we're both home. But we both know that when we're apart, each of us is having sex with others. We need to. Trying to go weeks or months without sex is impossible. That doesn't interfere at all with our having sex with each other whenever we can."

"Yeah, well, you both know that the other is having sex. It's o.k. with both of you. I don't think my fiancé would like me having sex with others. I'd be damaged goods of a sort."

"I don't know him so I can't say. But does he know you're already 'damaged goods' as you put it. We've done everything with each other. A lot. I've fucked you hundreds of times. I don't see how my fucking you once more or a hundred times more makes you any more 'damaged' than you are already. He does know you weren't a virgin your first time with him, doesn't he?"

"Yeah, I didn't hide anything from him."

"Did he ever actually demand that you stay faithful to only him?"

"Never in so many words. It's me. I think I should."

"Well, do what you want. I really miss being with you. You're terrific. But I'm not suffering much, I've got another girl, a freshman, that I'm having sex with regularly. And if doing without is really bothering you, I think you'd be happier getting with me again and I don't see that it would change you for your boyfriend."

Right then, nothing changed but I think I put a bug in her system.

Meanwhile, another evening I'm naked in my bed with Nancy. We've just about finished. "Jerry," she says, feeling my cock with her fingers. "I've been thinking. I don't want to get a reputation as a slut." She grins, "Even though I am. But I don't want everybody to think of me like that. And right now, I don't think they do. I mean, you don't talk to people and brag about fucking me. The only other people that know about us are your room mates and I don't think they say anything to anyone, either."

"I think you're right. I certainly have never said anything to anyone about us. I've know Brad and John for a long time and I'm fairly sure they've never said anything. It's just not what any of us would do to each other."

"So, what I was thinking is, both of them already know how much I love sex and all. So. if I had sex with them, too, it really wouldn't change anything. I mean nobody new would know about how bad I am. And it could mean that I could have even more sex. I mean, if you're busy some time maybe one of them wouldn't be. Or if you've finished and are going to take some time to get hard again, one of them could fill in so I could just keep going and going. Maybe I could even do two guys at once. One could fuck me while I sucked another. I mean, I've never kept having sex with two or three guys straight and I've never had two or three guys at once but I think I might like it. It seems worth trying. I mean, if I don't like it, I just can stop doing it. But I think I'd like it."

"So, you want me to ask Brad and John if they're interested in fucking you, having sex with you?"

She gives a sly grin. "Well, not really. I've seen how they look at me. I know they'd like to. I want to see what you think of it. Does it bother you? I mean, if I went out and got one of them to fuck me right now, would that bother you? I don't want to screw this up, I would just like to try having even more sex."

"Nancy, it's your body. You want to hang around here naked a lot and fuck all three of us, go right ahead. I'm not jealous. I don't own you."

She gives me a big grin and, naked, her pussy still full of my cum with some running down her leg, goes out into the living room. Both guys are there, apparently. I can hear her.

"Jerry's done for right now but I'd like some more. Could one of you fuck me? Or if both of you want to, maybe you could take turns or I could suck one of you while the other one fucks me."

I can hear noises, movement, murmuring. Then I can hear her pussy getting fucked. Bodies hitting against one another. But she's not yelling or making much noise. I get up and look out. She's standing, leaning her hands on the arm of the sofa, Brad is behind her, fucking her, his cock moving in and out of her. She's pushing back against him. John is standing on the couch, well, almost kneeling, his cock in her mouth. She's sucking him while Brad fucks her from behind. I don't know about this but I realize it's the beginning of something very different.

The phone rings. The others are busy so I answer it. It's Rose. She's thought about what I said and wants to come over later this evening and have sex with me. Like old times.

ainu
ainu
269 Followers