A Blurred Line

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was 10am by the time she had gotten through the traffic. She had always left early, because she knew by 8.30 the roads were chock-a-block. She was never late. Maybe she could get in without anyone noticing. Oh they wouldn't mind if she was late. But she just couldn't face all the jibes, the little jokes that would go with it. People weren't terribly creative when it came to that sort of thing. That was the trouble with working in a law firm, everyone thought they were terribly clever and witty. The reality was more often than not, very much the opposite.

Slipping into her office, she flopped into her high backed, soft leather, executive chair and let out a sigh of relief. Looking about her desk it quickly turned to a sigh of annoyance. No matter how hard she worked to clear her desk and In Tray, it never took long to fill up again. A never-ending cycle of cases and appeals that she would usually approach with something close to relish, but today, it filled her with something more akin to loathing. It all suddenly seemed so pointless. It reminded her about the Greek myths she read about. About how it was in Hades, that guy who had to push a boulder up a hill, only to have it roll back down just as he reached the top. She imagined that's what hell must be like. An endless succession of pointless tasks, doomed to be repeated with no hope of ending. For so long she had not questioned it. Just accepted that that was how it was supposed to be. Life, work, it's just what you had to do. Recent events however, have opened her mind to just what she has been missing. And for what? So she can step up one more rung of the corporate ladder. She had been living her life for no other reason, blindly believing that the rewards at the top would be worth it. But that would be years away. What about now!!? In just 3 days she had felt more alive, than in the last 3 years.

She had always played it so straight, so serious. Never did anything outlandish, nothing that could be considered wild, for fear of conveying the wrong impression. If only people knew what had happened this morning, the true reason she was late! She could just imagine: "Sorry I was late sir, ended up masturbating on the floor, had such an intense orgasm I felt asleep!" Just the thought sent a thrill running through her and left her feeling like a naughty schoolgirl. On a whim and, she supposed, in keeping with her new found sense of mischief, she quickly stood, hiked up her skirt, and sat back down. The cool leather felt deliciously naughty against her naked pussy as she set about trying to do something about the stack of papers on her desk.

As the day wore on, that familiar warm feeling began to make itself known. Perhaps it was the thrill of her naked pussy upon the cool leather. When people came to have a word or ask a question, her pussy positively hummed with excitement at the dirty little secret she had hiding under her desk. She imagined what they would do if they found out. She entertained ideas of flashing them, the looks on their faces as they walked out, unsure of what they saw, but sure of having seen something.

As time went on the urges became more and more prominent. A thought started to form in her mind, could she masturbate at work? No! It was one thing frigging herself at home, but at work? That would be taking it too far. Discarding the thought, she carried on with her work. But the more she didn't think about it, the more insistent the idea became. Without even realising, she was already squeezing her thighs together, enjoying the subtle sensations bubbling up between her legs. She stilled herself. Placing the pen on the table she forced herself to breath, calmly and slowly. She had a meeting to go to. Standing to go, she was shocked to discover how wet her chair was! She stared at the puddle of girl cream with a strange fascination as it slowly ran into the grooves where her bum had been. Had she really produced all of that? She leaned in to get a closer look. Incredible! Straightening her skirt, she picked up her things ready to go. Suddenly, without even thinking about why she did it she bent in and licked at the puddle of her pussy juices, sweeping her tongue through the sticky mess on her chair. It tasted tangy, sweet, with a hint of saltiness from the mix of cream and sweat. She left the room with the taste of her pussy on her lips and her mind ablaze with sordid and perverse thoughts.

* * * *

That night, she was determined to experience the very best her nighttime lover could offer. The thought came to mind during a long a gruelling meeting about customer focus and business ethics. Incredibly dull!! So, as the board of directors jabbered on, repeating the same things over and over, only using different phrases to make it sound like some new and significant point previously unmentioned, she planned her evening. She would leave as soon as clock struck 5.30. She felt a passing guilt at leaving her work unfinished, but the fire in her mind had spread to the rest of her body, igniting her desires, inciting a deep need within her to fulfil them, and she knew of only one way to do it. She had to sleep, only then would her dream lover come. Only in her dreams would she be able to satisfy the yearning that had settled within her body and mind. She had tried to ignore it, but it was too powerful, too insistent. It needed to be released, she recognised that now. After so many years neglecting her sexual nature, it had come back with a vengeance. It scared her a little, but at the same time, excited her in a way she had never dreamed was possible.

Stepping through her front door, she threw her keys on the side, kicked off her shoes, and, while she made her way to the bathroom, began to remove her clothes. The blouse came off swiftly, over her head, without even pausing to undo the buttons. Unclipping her bra, she let it fall to floor. The night air was cool against her skin, but her mind was far too focused on the task in hand to notice any discomfort. As the hot water ran, the bathroom filled with a soft cloud of steam that left her skin warm and moist. Leaving the room, she headed to the kitchen, putting some soft classical music on to set the mood as she poured herself a large glass of her favourite Shiraz. The sound of running water and a string quartet filled the air, disturbing the usual quiet, sombre mood of her apartment. With so many hours spent at work, her home was used for little more nowadays than as a place to eat and sleep.

Taking a sip of the wine, she held the liquid in her mouth, rolling it over her tongue, slowly and carefully savouring the delicious taste of wild blackberries with a hint of lavender, before letting the liquid slip down her throat, warming her all the way down. A sudden thirst gripped her and she took another mouthful, then another, polishing off the contents of the glass in moments. The warmth spread outwards from her centre, the alcohol already taking effect. She didn't drink much anymore and the glass of wine was enough to make her feel the early effects. The wine began to stoke the fires within, already the warmth created spread to her wanton vagina, how demanding it was today! But tonight she had to wait, she wanted to take it slow, build up such a fire of need inside her that her dreams would be filled with thoughts of him, and he would take her to places in her mind, draw out feelings from her body that she could only dream of.

She padded back to the bathroom, the cold tiles of the kitchen giving way to a soft, deep piled carpet that felt wonderful beneath her bare feet. On the way, she unzipped her skirt and let it fall on the floor at her feet before stepping out and continuing, enjoying the sense of wickedness she felt at walking naked through her home. Another new experience to chalk up on the board! She was collecting a few these days! She wondered what else she might be able to experience in the coming days. She decided right then and there that she would masturbate at work. The decision made her smile. It would be exciting, another new experience.

Taking another long swallow of her wine, she turned the taps off and tested the water. A little of the wine escaped the glass and dribbled down over her body, leaving red rivulets disturbing the pale complexion of her breasts. It looked quite wicked. Almost gothic she thought. It brought to her memory a picture she saw whilst looking for porn the other night. A woman was bound and gagged in a rather intricate manner. But what had shocked her most was the blood dripping over her body from small cuts someone had made. Thinking about it now, the image seemed somehow erotic. The black collar around her neck stood out in stark contrast to her pale skin. She touched her neck, wondering what it would be like to wear a collar. Would she enjoy it? Being collared. Being bound and gagged. Used for someone's own selfish, sexual desires. Thinking about it, she had an unsettling feeling that the answer may be yes to all of them!

Stepping into the hot water, she slipped down and immersed herself, sighing with contentment. Taking up her glass, she cradled it in her hands, closed her eyes and listened as the violins played a soft, simple piece. Brahms violin concerto was one of her favourites. A simple orchestration, a lone violin skipping and straining over the other instruments, almost plaintive in its sound, but achingly beautiful. The water washed over her body. Parting her legs, she let the water lap over her mound, ruffling the pubic hairs and gently caressing the tender area, reminding her of the gentle throb growing between her legs. She smiled to herself, knowing the time would come very soon, when her man would visit and drive that throb to its mind blowing climax. For now, she was happy to lie back and enjoy the wait, letting her mind entertain thoughts of the delicious times ahead.

Wrapping herself in a thick bathrobe, she made a quick detour to the kitchen for a refill before adjourning to the bedroom. Setting her glass on her bedside table, she threw out the duvet she had left in a crumpled heap after rushing out that morning and let the robe fall from her shoulders. Crawling under the thick covering, she spread her limbs, enjoying the comfort of the warmth and softness against her naked body. She didn't think she could feel comfortable sleeping with clothes on again! Letting her hands run down the length of her body, she felt at peace. The wine was making her feel drowsy and the music was lulling her gently into sleep.

Something woke her. Some noise, a disturbance, the feeling that something wasn't quite right. Turning her head on the pillow she glanced at the alarm clock. 3am. She felt a vague sense of disappointment. Her dream lover had not come. After her efforts she was so sure he would have. Guess you can't always control your dreams!

Picking her robe up from where it had fallen in a puddle on the floor, she threw it on and padded out of her room to check the house. The cd had stopped some time in the night, but the light of the stereo bathed the room in an eerie green glow. The apartment was quiet. She couldn't see anything out of place, nor hear anything suspicious. So what had woken her? Quickly confirming that her door was still locked and secure, she made her way past the kitchen, when she stopped. Had something moved in the shadows? Had she imagined it? Not wanting to move, she peered into the darkness. Nothing. Her heart was pounding in her chest, her palms sweaty with the sudden fear that she might not be alone. The minutes ticked by as she waited, but nothing moved.

Letting out the breath she hadn't realised she'd been holding, she relaxed again, a sense of relief flooding through her. Her mouth felt cottony from the wine she had drunk earlier that night. So, heading into the kitchen, she grabbed a tumbler from the shelf and let the water run cold before filling the cup. She gulped half the cool liquid in seconds before stepping into the lounge to switch the stereo off. The room plunged into darkness

Suddenly arms snaked around her body from behind, a hand clamping over her mouth before she could scream. The tumbler fell to the floor, water splashing her legs and the carpet. Her vision hadn't adapted to the dark, leaving her blind and clueless as to what was happening!

"Be still! Don't make a sound and I won't be forced to hurt you!" the voice whispered in her ear, quiet, yet commanding. She obeyed instantly. Any thought of struggling quickly fled her mind. She could feel the strength in the arms wrapped around her body; she knew she'd never have a chance of breaking their hold. His clothes were rough against her bare skin. She could feel his warm breath close to her ear. The firmness of his body pressed against her.

They stood there for what seemed forever. His hand still covered her mouth. As her breathing calmed, the panic she had felt was slowly replaced by a strange sense of curiosity. Who was this dark stranger, how had he got into her apartment?

"What are you going to do to me?" she whispered back, her voice breaking the silence that had descended upon the room. She was surprised at how calm and steady her voice was.

He gave no reply. But instead, pressed himself closer to her, and as she felt a hardness nestle itself between the crack of her ass, she knew what he was going to do. He was going to have her! How, she did not know, but knew only that he was going to take her, whether she wanted it or not. Strangely, she did not feel the sense of panic and fear that she would have expected. Instead, she felt a thrill of delight, one that left her body tingling with anticipation.

His hand came away from her mouth, but she did not scream. Instead, she stood there, patiently waiting his next move. A blindfold shut out what remaining light there was. As her vision was taken away, her other four senses came to the fore. She could smell his scent. Musky, with a hint of sweat, the way she imagined such a man would smell. Her ears pricked upon hearing a faint rustle before the rough contact of a rope came round her wrists, binding them in front of her, leaving her blind, bound and defenceless.

She felt his hand at her neck; gathering her hair, lifting it away from the nape before planting a soft warm kiss that melted any remaining resistance she might've harboured towards this stranger. She decided then and there that she would give herself to him, surrender herself mind body and soul. She was tired of living the straight-laced, all work no play, life. This would be her stand, her choice, to change the path her life had taken. She knew it would take more than giving herself to this stranger, but she felt liberated at finally taking a positive step in changing the current course of her life.

His tongue played softly over her neck, interspersed with kisses that sent delicious sensations rippling down her spine, the now familiar warmth already beginning to blossom from deep within her sex. She gave herself to it, moaning softly at his touch. She leaned back into him as he nipped at her earlobe, his tongue snaking down her neck. A cool breeze blew over the wet trail left by his tongue, causing her skin to come up in goose bumps. She felt his fingers play through her hair; at the same time, his other hand rested on her stomach. While still and unmoving, she sensed enough pressure in his hold to know he was poised ready to restrain her if she tried to escape. She had no intention of escaping, but knowing she had no chance to do so anyway, only served to further arouse her passions! His long fingers wrapped themselves around her neck, gripping her gently but firmly, twisting her head round and locking his lips with hers in a passionate, forceful kiss that left her breathless. His tongue flicked over her lips, before forcing itself past them, her own tongue forced to engage in an intricate and desperate dance with his own. On they carried for what seemed hours, their lips mashing together, alternating from hard to soft, but never lingering on one style for long. Just as she was becoming accustomed to his fierce attack, he would switch to a softer, subtler approach, teasing her with his tongue, brushing his lips over hers suddenly and withdrawing before she had a chance to kiss back. He kept her guessing, wondering what would come next, until she stopped trying to predict his moves and just went with the flow, letting him guide her on this journey.

His hand travelled up, brushing her breast roughly as he passed, his touch giving her just a hint of what more could come before his hand was under her chin. He let it drop back down slowly. His skin felt rough against her own, as his hand explored. Spreading out to caress every inch of womanly flesh that they encountered. They traced the line of her collarbone, from one shoulder to the other, continuing on to circle over the top of her heaving bosom, she could feel herself flush with excitement. He was a master of his craft, touching and exploring every inch of her, leaving nothing untouched. Every where his fingers travelled left the skin tingling with sexual energy, from the tender areas on the underside of her breast, to the places she didn't even know could be made to feel that good! The spot between where her collarbones met; the area just above her armpits; nowhere was safe from his expert ministration. He knew her body better than she did, how to please her, how to coax every delicious moment of sexual pleasure from her, knowing what she wanted before she knew herself.

His fingers wrapped themselves in her hair, twisted and pulled back firmly. She tipped her head back, as she knew he wanted her to, causing her back to arch a little and causing her breasts to jut out, sitting taut and high upon her chest. And suddenly the contact she so desperately needed, he gave her. His hand, coming up to cup her breast, elicited a cry of delight from her. He caressed the taut flesh, grazing the nipple with the length of his finger. Every sweep and pinch of her stiff pink nipple sent bolt after bolt of fire straight to her burning sex, stoking the flames of her passion, driving them ever higher. His hand began to kneed the firm flesh, sweeping up to pinch her nipple roughly, hard enough to bring her pain but also, rather unexpectedly, pleasure. She could feel his cock pressed between her buttocks, stiff, hard and unyielding. She wanted to undo his jeans and extract that nice hard member from within and feast her eyes upon its perfect form.

As if reading her mind, he span her around, gripping her shoulders in his big strong hands, running down the length of her arms, taking her hands in his and pressing them to him. Oh how hard he was! Without needing any further prompting, she fumbled with the buttons of his jeans. With some effort, she managed to pry the first button free, the rest of them followed in quick succession. A thrill rushed though her at the thought of how close she was to what she wanted. It strained against the thin cotton of his boxer shorts. She felt the heat of his cock radiating out as she rubbed along the length of his shaft. She felt him throb and pulse with need, so she slipped a slender hand in, grasped his thick cock, and ease it from its cotton prison. She felt him push his clothing down, allowing her better access. Her hand ran along the length of his cock; she marvelled how it felt, hard as rock, but hot as her own inflamed sex. The blindfold, while it restricted her sight, so she could not see his beautiful cock, did have the advantage of having heightened her sense of touch. She was able to trace in minute detail, every vein, and every full-blooded artery of his proud member. She loved the way they pulsed beneath her touch. Her sense of touch allowed her to build a picture of his cock in her mind, and it was as beautiful as she had imagined it to be.