A Blurred Line

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She knelt down before him, her bound hands coming up to hold him, cupping his heavy balls in her hand as she pressed the tip of his cock against her warm silky lips. With barely a pause, her lips parted, and she took him in her mouth, the length slipping to the back of her throat as a soft groan met her ears, was it her own, or his? She couldn't tell. This was first time she'd had a cock in her mouth, so she was amazed when she set about sucking him off, knowing instinctively what to do. Without sparing a thought as to the whys, she just accepted and set about giving her nighttime lover the perfect blowjob. Her hand moved fluidly along the length of his cock, drawing back the foreskin to allow her tongue easy access to the bulging head within. She swirled her tongue around the tip, flicking it back and forth, taking him between her lips and sucking softly on the tip. His hands rested on her head, smoothed her hair from her face as she worked his hot hard member, eager to milk his cock, wanting to taste his cum.

She was lost in the moment, so when he lifted her away, she couldn't help but cry out a little. He had denied her what she wanted! But she didn't have long to feel disappointed; he was already picking her up and spinning her around, throwing her over the back of the sofa. She was completely exposed to him. His hand ran up the inside of her leg, and for the first time, she registered just how excited she was. Her pussy was soaking wet and had left her thighs moist and sticky with her own juices. His hand met her hot little cunt, cupping it gently, slipping a finger along the wet folds of her pussy, dipping between her labia to tease her hole, leaving her trembling with pent up desire.

Her mind was reeling with all that she was feeling. What she was experiencing was more than she could ever have imagined was possible. For a moment she allowed herself to think about just what was happening. This man, this stranger, was going to fuck her. She knew not who he was, or where he came from. That she was so at peace with what was happening, and going to happen, to her, was what surprised her most. But she didn't care. It felt so good, better than anything she had ever felt before, and for once, she was leaving her logical mind at the door and giving herself over to the raw animal lust that fuelled her now.

The sharp sting of his hand on her bare bottom brought her out of her reverie, back to reality, with a jolt. Again he struck her bottom, the slap ringing out sharp and clear in the quiet of the night. It stung something fierce and made her cry out with pain. As he massaged her ass, he dipped his fingers in her pussy, the suddenness of his actions drawing the attention away from her stinging cheeks as he trailed her juices back over the injured area.

The third slap came hard and hurt something awful! But this time it also shot a bolt of fire straight to her moist little pussy. She found herself wiggling her bum for more, enjoying the pleasure that came out of the pain delivered by his swift, firm hand. Again and again he struck her, stopping only to further tease and massage her aching cunt, before smearing more of her cream (which was, by now, flowing quite freely!) over her burning ass. The whole act left her feeling wonderfully dirty. A naughty girl being spanked for all her transgressions. She found herself yelling out louder with every strike of his hand, the more he hit her, the more excited she became and the more free she felt to express herself vocally. Letting herself go so completely felt incredibly liberating.

The spanking stopped suddenly leaving her gasping for breath and wondering what he would do next. Everything was quiet, only her ragged breathes broke the silence. Time dragged on and nothing happened. She lay there, straining to hear something, anything. Her body was poised, ready for him, but where was he?? Her mind raced with possibilities and for the first time that night, she felt true fear. Had he left her?

Her fears were quickly swept away the moment she felt the tip of his cock pressing against her pussy. Relief flooded through her. He was still with her! The relief quickly turned to joy as, in a moment that she wished she could capture and savour forever, he penetrated her in one swift, fluid motion. Her slick pussy allowing his hard cock to slip inside her easily and suddenly he was embedded deep within her. In that moment, her whole world melted away. All that was left was herself and him, and the connection they shared. She was one with him. Her pussy engulfed him, pulled him deeper inside, piercing not only her body, but also straight to the very core of her being. And in this magic moment, she wept with joy.

They made love as one. Their rhythm matched each other's perfectly. Every move, every thrust he made was met effortlessly by her. Her hips rotated, meeting him at just the right angle to allow him to penetrate her fully. She arched her back as his cock slid from her, leaving her empty and hungry for more. He quickly returned, bringing with him another shock of sensations that fed her lust, fanning the flames, causing her pleasure to soar ever higher. His hands gripped her at the hips, firm, strong hands that fit with the rest of him. Everything about him was strong, solid, as a man should be. Onwards he drove her, his pace quickening as they climbed ever closer to what she knew would be an explosive orgasm.

It built up, within her. She could feel it gathering deep inside, every muscle, every fibre of her being tensed, and was poised, ready. And then it happened. Her orgasm hit like the sea crashing against the cliffs. At the same time she felt him tense as they peaked together. His cock bulged inside her as her own pussy spasmed around it milking every drop of precious cum from him. Her pussy was filled with his warm thick spunk which only served to spur her on and the waves of her orgasm struck her body violently, shook her very being, stripped her of all the layers, bared her soul and bathed it in a raw sexual energy. It was the single most powerful experience of her life! The onslaught continued, she could no longer distinguish individual sensations, could not separate thoughts or emotions. All that existed was her orgasm. White light filled her vision getting brighter and brighter before finally, all went black...

BEEP BEEP! BEEP BEEP! BEEP BEEP! BEEP BEEP!

Her eyes flew open at the sound of her alarm. 6.30. She switched the alarm off. It was Saturday. She usually worked on Saturday. She wasn't going to work today. Instead, she laid there, last night's dreams occupying her thoughts. It was so powerful. She felt as if she was there, felt everything as if they had actually made love. She laid there, her body still trembling. Reaching down between her legs, she felt a large wet patch. The sheets were soaked! Her hand came up soaking wet and sticky. She knew before tasting it what it was. It was his cum. The same cum he had filled her with last night. The cum she had felt flood her pussy while she experienced the most mind blowing orgasm of her life. But it surely it was all just a dream?

Leaping from the bed, sparing not her thought for her nakedness, or the cum running down the inside of her legs, she raced through her apartment. The door was locked and secure, noone had forced an entry. Her eyes scanned the living room, nothing was disturbed, and nothing was out of place. She sighed with relief, but at the same time, a sense of disappointment rose from it. It was just a dream.

Walking back to her bedroom, she stopped. Her foot was wet. How odd! Looking down, she saw where the carpet had been soaked by some water, and nearby, the tumbler that she had dropped in her dream last night. But...it was just a dream, wasn't it?

Wasn't it?

THE END