A Bodyguard's Secret

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What he's saying is bullshit," Jackson growled, his voice husky because he was angry.

"What part?"

"About the gifts and I'm not your lapdog," Jackson shoved away from him and scrubbed his hands through his sandy blonde hair. "I'm no one's fucking lapdog!"

"Why don't you take the rest of day off now, Jackson?"

"This is for you. It was outside," he tossed a small black box at Mikey who caught it before it fell to the floor, but only just. He slipped the top off and pulled out the slim gold chain two clamps on the end.

"It's a nipple clamp. I thought you would fucking know that,"

"Jackson, go home. Trent is waiting outside anyway, send him up," Mikey placed the chain back in and put it in his desk drawer before turning his back to Jackson and looking out the window. "I don't want to have to tell you again,"

"What are you going to do? Fire me?"

Mikey turned and Jackson was right there his hard body flush against his. He was pushed up against the glass window and held there by the two hands Jackson placed on either side of his head. His lip bars shined in the midday light and Mikey frowned at him.

"What are you doing?"

"I don't know. I don't even fucking know," Jackson rested his head on the window behind Mikey who was now buried in his chest. The black shirt stretched tight across the muscled chest made Mikey hard and he wasn't ashamed to let Jackson feel it.

"It's all right," Mikey ran his hand through Jackson's hair and them over his shoulder whispering to him.

"It's not,"

"Why is it not?"

Mikey didn't know what was happening. One minute he was talking to Jackson the next he was being kissed by him. It wasn't a sweet first kiss either, it was a tongue duelling, dominating kiss and it made Mikey weak in the knees. He gasped and threaded his hands back in Jackson's hair. Jackson growled into his mouth and hoisted him up, Mikey whimpered before he wrapped his legs around his waist.

He was pushed against the wall as Jackson ground his rock hard cock against his suit covered ass, Mikey thrust his hips and moaned quietly as sensations sizzled across his skin.

"What are you doing to me?" Mikey whispered. He was dropped quickly as Jackson back-pedalled into the room.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" Jackson grabbed his head and kicked the sofa leg. The wood groaned but stayed upright.

"Jackson?" Mikey stepped towards him but Jackson shook his head and then rushed from the office and down the stairs. Trent was upstairs moments later.

"Jackson said he's not going to be in for a couple of days. He said his mother's ill,"

"Okay," Mikey nodded and sat back behind his desk as slipped the chain from his pocket. It got him thinking. Was Jackson his secret admirer?

"Pretty nipple clamps. They go perfectly with your eyes," Trent smiled and leant against the wall with him.

"Thanks," the pieces clicked together then. Trent liked vanilla lime, loved Broadway, and he'd been spotted at BDSM clubs on a regular basis.

"Trent?"

"Yeah?"

"Are you my secret admirer?" Mikey tilted his head and frowned at him. Trent was handsome enough with boyish looks and a muscular build he was defiantly an ideal candidate for his bed.

"Me? Nope. I've got my own man. Even if you are handsome." Trent laughed and pressed the button on his earpiece. There was no way it could be Jackson, could it?

****

A cock ring and a neon green vibrator, to match the ring, it said on the packaging. The present was lying outside his home when he finished for the day, his lips still tingling from the kiss. He picked up the heavy box and untied the ribbon letting it fall away before stepping from the elevator. The little neon green ring buzzed happily when he flicked the switched on the side of it. He placed it with the rest of the gifts in the living room drawer.

"Mikey," he turned and smiled as his mother whisked something in a metal skillet, his father standing next to her reading the newspaper.

"It says you're a bottom? What does that even mean?" his father asked as he looked up at him. Mikey blushed then shrugged.

"You don't need to know, Dad,"

"We heard that your bodyguard came out today," his mother spilt something inside the hot skillet and smiled at him as he sat at the breakfast bar.

"It was my fault. I forced him to come out," Mikey held his head in his hands and shook his head. "I don't know what is going on right now,"

"What do you mean, son?" his father sat near him and Mikey looked at him. Anyone could tell he wasn't his biological father. William Carmichael had blue eyes and greying russet hair and his mother, Francesca Carmichael had golden brown eyes with sleek blonde hair.

"He kissed me in the office and then he ran. I don't even know what I did wrong," Mikey fiddled with the cufflinks on his wrist and frowned as his eyes started burning. He didn't want to cry.

"Jackson kissed you?" Carissa squealed from behind him as he lifted his head, Sebastian was with her and he smiled at them. Sebastian was tall, coloured and had amazing green eyes.

"Then he ran," Mikey pointed out as an omelette was placed in front of him. He slipped the fork from its napkin and dug into the hot food. He then realised he hadn't eaten anything since an apple from this morning.

"Maybe he's scared,"

"Have you seen that man? Nothing can scare him," Mikey sighed as he thought about the metal ball that searched his mouth. It was weirdly erotic, the foreign object in his mouth along with Jackson's tongue was an amazing sensation clash.

"We can see you've had a tough day. We'll see you two weeks Thursday though," his Mother stroked his hair and smiled at him.

"Thursday?"

"The Suicide Prevention ball,"

"Right, I'll see you then," Mikey waved from behind his head as he stripped his clothes and slipped into bed. He knew there was a reason he shouldn't have left the bed this morning. His night was plagued by erotic dreams and the taste and scent of deep spices.

***

"It's the sixth day you haven't come in, boss,"

Carly said over the phone, "The calls and meetings are piling up,"

"Have Gerard do them," Mikey pouted as he leant against his leather based bed. He hadn't gone back in because Jackson had finally come back to work after two weeks of absence.

"Jackson is asking where you are,"

"Tell him I'm in the Grand Canyon for all he cares,"

"He says there is another gift for you on your desk. Do you want him to bring it to you or are you coming to collect it?" Carly laughed as he swore across the line.

"Get Trent to deliver it to me,"

"He says it's either him or you come and get it," Mikey heard Jackson in the background before his voice slid over the line. "What's it going to be, Mikey?"

"I'll collect it when I'm in next,"

"When will that be? Don't make me come after you, baby,"

"You ran from me, remember?"

"I didn't mean to," Jackson growled from the other side of the line. "I'm coming over. Have the door open,"

"No,"

"Don't disobey me, Mikey. I'll break in if I have to,"

"I hate you,"

"No you don't," Mikey heard the dial tone before he slammed the offending piece of technology on the floor. He wasn't getting up to open the door for Jackson. If he wanted to break in then he was going to have to.

That was exactly what he done. There was a snick of a lock before Jackson was standing in his bedroom. He tossed a long deep box towards him.

"Go away," Mikey kept his eyes trained on the TV where The Hunger Games played on screen. The blood and violence fit his mood perfectly at the moment.

"Stop being childish, Mike,"

"Why? Was kissing me that bad you had to disappear for two weeks?" Mikey sniffled and hated himself as a single tear burnt a path down his cheek.

"I had to figure my feelings out for you,"

"What do you mean figure your feelings out?"

"Exactly what I meant. Now open the damn box,"

Mikey wiped cheeks and pulled the red ribbon off and opened the white box, inside rested two items rested against black velvet. The first was a small bullet size vibrator in neon green. The second was a picture frame. He turned the black metal over and warmth seeped through him. He and Jackson outside his third building, the writing along the bottom confused him.

Te Amo, Mikey, he frowned and rubbed his finger tip over the silver words, the cool metal smooth under his fingers.

"What does it say?"

"I love you, Mikey,"

"What?" the picture frame slipped from his fingers as Jackson knelt on the bed next to him. He cupped his face and placed a gentle kiss on his lips. Mikey licked his suddenly dry tingling lips as Jackson pulled back to stare at him. The amber in his eyes was glowing again.

"I love you, Mikey. I think I've known for at least a year. When I kissed you, it just exploded,"

"You're the one who's been sending these," Mikey motioned around the room finding it hard to talk. Emotion clogged his throat as he stared at Jackson.

"I needed a way to tell you without actually telling you," Jackson murmured as he stroked his hand through Mikey's dirty hair. "Haven't you bathed in a week?"

"Actually no,"

"That disgusting," Jackson laughed and leant forward his lips inches from his. "Can I?"

"You want to kiss me when I have really bad breath?"

"I'd want to kiss you if you were a purple alien," Jackson smiled and licked along Mikey's lip. The cool metal ball sliding across his skin. His tongue snaked out to rub against Jackson's one, the rough growl that erupted from his throat surprised Mikey.

"That's sexy," he whispered shyly as he tangled his hand into sandy blonde hair.

"You're sexy," Jackson kissed his cheek, his jaw and then started nibbling on his neck. Mikey whimpered and tilted his head to the side.

"We should talk,"

"We should fuck," Jackson mumbled against his skin as his teeth raked across it.

"No,"

"You don't want to have sex with me?" Jackson lifted his head and sat back on his haunches, his head tilting as he looked at him.

"Yes I do. More than anything. I think we should talk first though," Mikey fiddled with the bedspread, his foot twitching under the covers.

"How about you shower and I'll make coffee?"

"Then I really must go to work,"

"Yeah," Jackson stood and scrubbed his hands over his face, the erection clearly outlining in his jeans.

"Why neon green?"

"Huh?" Jackson turned and clicked the metal ball against his teeth as he struggled to hold onto the slim control he possessed at the moment. In only his boxers, Mikey's sun tanned chest glowed as he leant back on his hands, the tight boxers outlining his cock perfectly.

"The sex toys. Why neon green?"

"They matched my ear stretching," Jackson shrugged as Mikey pottered around the room, gathering dirty clothes and his wash bag.

"Okay." Mikey shooed him from the room before he slipped into the steaming shower.

****

"Why can't I make coffee this good?" Mikey moaned as he drank the last of the bitter brew, sweetened by four sugars, his damp hair hanging in curls around his ears.

"I don't know how you can drink it with that much sugar," Jackson shuddered and sipped his own black coffee.

"If you're a good boy and don't get into any fights, I might give you a blowjob tonight," Mikey whispered as he put his coffee cup in the dishwasher and slipped into his leather shoes. He laughed as Jackson coughed and sputtered his coffee over his marble counter.

"Are you driving or am I?" Mikey asked as he picked his briefcase up and waited at the door.

"You think I can drive with a hard on?" Jackson growled as he wiped the counter over with a cloth.

"Me then," Mikey didn't know why he'd even said that to him. He hadn't given a blowjob in almost ten years. He never wanted to go down on Harry or his past lovers over the years. But the thought of having that thick piece of meat between his lips, not anyone's but Jackson's, made him solid as he climbed into the car.

"I want you to meet Roxy," Jackson said as he got in the car a few moments later.

"Who the hell is Roxy?" Mikey didn't like the possessive tone of his voice. Hell, he didn't even know if they were dating. They might just be fucking. Jackson did say he loved him though. That meant they were dating...didn't it?

"My Chihuahua,"

"You have a Chihuahua?" he couldn't hold the little bubble of laughter that slipped past his lips.

"I found her on the side of the road. I couldn't give her away," Jackson shrugged as he placed the black earpiece in and fiddled with the transmitter near his neck.

"Are we dating?" Mikey blurted a few minutes later as he rounded into the underground car park under his office.

"Do you want to date?"

"Yes?" Mikey fiddled with his tie as his hands shook nervously. Jackson brushed his hands away and knotted the complicated knot before smiling at him.

"Why does that sound like a question?"

"I do want to date. Honestly. I just don't know how," Mikey mumbled.

"What do you mean you don't know how, baby?"

"I mean I've never dared to date. I've only ever fucked," he shrugged and slipped from the car and grabbed his briefcase.

"Well, I'll just have to show you how to date then, boyfriend," Jackson winked at him before escorting him up in the elevator and into his office. Trent shortly followed them.

"You two have fucked," he pointed between the two of them with a grin. Mikey's cheeks flamed red as Jackson shook his head. "Have you at least made up?"

"Yes,"

"Well. I need to get home to Matthew," Trent winked before turning then sprinting down the stairs, taking them two at a time.

He and Jackson worked in comfortable silence for almost three hours before he got a call from Harry.

"Don't you fucking dare turn up!"

"Who are you taking then?" Harry laughed.

"No one,"

"You can't turn up solo," Harry laughed over the line as Mikey looked at Jackson.

"Go away, Harry," Mikey hung the phone up before he turned back to his laptop.

"What did he want?"

"To know who I was taking to the ball tonight," Mikey tapped his password in and bought the stocks up, smiling as his trailed further ahead than any other lines.

"Take me,"

"Huh? Oh, no,"

"Why not?" Jackson sat in one of the leather armchairs in front of his desk and arched his pierced brow.

"We've been dating, what - Nine hours?"

"Doesn't matter. I've got to be there anyway so why not take me as your date," Jackson leant forwards and licked his lips. Mikey followed the movement before glaring at him.

"Don't seduce me, Mr Ferguson,"

"I wouldn't dare try, Mr Carson,"

"Bullshit. You've been slowly doing it for six months," Mikey referred to the little gifts he'd left.

"True. Please take me?" Jackson stood and walked around his desk before leaning against it, smiling wickedly.

"Will you be my date tonight, Jackson?" Mikey asked as he glared up at him.

"Yep," Jackson grinned and leant down to kiss him but Mikey pulled back. "Kiss me?"

"Not here,"

"Yes, here," Jackson pulled the swivel chair forwards and placed his lips against Mikey's. Jackson sighed as Mikey hesitantly opened his mouth and allowed him to sweep his tongue inside. His mouth instantly filled with the taste of lime and mint, an odd combination but totally Mikey.

Mikey slipped his hand up the bottom of Jackson's tight fitting black shirt and rubbed his fingers across the tight abdomen beneath. His stomach was firm but you couldn't see the muscles like you could with Jackson.

"You're perfect," Jackson kissed him gently on the cheek, his eyebrow, his nose and his lips again before he pulled away, straightening his shirt and shaking his head at him.

"You're one o'clock is here," Carly smiled from the doorway as she let an older man through the door.

"Mr Carson. I'm David Harrington,"

"Nice to meet you. please take a seat," Mikey shook his head and tried to get Jackson to leave but the stubborn man stayed glued to the wall, so Mikey just left him there. "So you want my company to help promote your condoms?"

"They're the safest kind," Mikey watched as Jackson's gaze darkened before he cleared his throat.

"How has this been proved?" He allowed the man his time to pitch his idea before he was given samples of them. By the looks of it he had at least thirty different coloured, shaped, flavoured and textured condoms. He was shown different demonstrations before he decided to put the man out of his misery and give him the airtime needed.

***

"Carissa back off," Mikey swatted at the woman who was wearing a beautiful red gown that sliced seductively up her right thigh showing the black stockings there, her hair piled high on her head with a few blonde curled tendrils falling to the side. He was trying to do the knot again in his tie when Carissa kept trying to do it for him.

"You've never been able to do them,"

"I'll learn," The black tux was completed with a red tie if he could knot the damn thing. The doorbell rung and Carissa opened the metal sliding door smiling at Jackson.

"He's in the bedroom. He can't do his tie," Carissa waved him towards the bedroom before she sat on the sofa next to Sebastian.

"Mikey, baby?"

"What?" the little growl in Mikey's voice made Jackson hard as rock as he adjusted himself in the slacks before stepping into his bedroom. Mikey stood by the mirror glaring at his reflection when Jackson couldn't help but stare at him. It should be illegal for someone to look that good.

"You look stunning," Mikey whispered as he wandered towards him. He reached down and ducked the black shirt back in place before smiling up at him. Jackson had even changed the plugs in his ears from neon green to black. "Help me?"

Jackson chuckled before pulling him closer by the tie then swiftly knotting it for him then placing a kiss on his nose.

"We don't want to be late,"

"You were a good boy today," Mikey reminded him as he hopped into the limousine that was waiting for them.

"I know. Are you going to reward me then?" Jackson slipped inside and closed the parting from the driver and them, the black shield sliding up.

"Mhmm," Mikey nodded before licking his lips. Jackson swept forward and captured his tongue between his teeth before gently suckling it. Mikey slipped his hands down his chest and to the thick black leather belt at his waist.

"I haven't done it in a while," Mikey whispered as he slipped onto the floor between his spread thighs.

"How long is a while?" Jackson watched closely as Mikey bit his lip and unbuckled then unzipped him. The black and red cotton beneath were barely holding the straining length of his cock inside.

"Ten years,"

"You haven't sucked anyone off for ten years?" Jackson gasped as Mikey dipped his hands into the boxers and pulled the thick length out of its confined space. Mikey nodded as he looked at the hard cock in front of his nose; it was large but not overly large. Whereas every part of Jackson's body was tanned his cock was surprisingly a shade paler with a Prince Albert peircing sticking in the broad head. He ran his finger over a large visible vein and watched as Jackson shuddered. His finger caught on something underneath and Mikey lifted his cock further to take a look.

"Oh my God," He rubbed his fingers over the seven bars lodged in the shaft of his cock; there was also two on the underside of his balls.

"How did you have these done?"

"Same way I had everywhere else done,"

"I love this," Mikey trailed his fingers over the solider that was on his thigh, the man was wearing combat books and camouflage, a rifle strapped to his back. Underneath was written, for you Grandpa, 1926 - 2010

"Thank you,"

He rested his head on that thigh and looked at the other - four flowers with names written under them, a spider web across his knee, a skull up near his groin and a picture of a man in a suit.