A Bodyguard's Secret

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sorry," Jackson gritted out as his hands tightened on Mikey's hips, certain that the flesh was going to bruise easily. He waited until Mikey nodded then pulled back, his ass tight on the spot under his cock. Pre-cum spurted inside his ass and Mikey groaned then wrapped his legs around Jackson's hips.

"Faster," he laughed and angled his hips before speeding his thrusts but kept them soft and shallow.

"Jack..." Mikey whined as reached for his cock only for Jackson's hand to hit his away and wrapped his around him. Jackson swivelled his hips before burying his cock deep inside him, his balls drawing up tight as hot cum spurted inside him.

"Fuck me," Jackson husked in his ear as he pulled out then rested down next to him. Eyeing the hard red angry cock and the equally frustrated man. He knew it was a bad move when Mikey glared at him before kneeling.

"You asshole," Mikey pouted before he licked cum away on his cock before settling his ass above the still stiff cock and sinking down quickly. Jackson grinned and gripped Mikey's hips before he rose on the ultra-sensitive flesh.

"I know you so well,"

"Mm,"

"Damn, baby," Mikey arched his back as the sound of flesh slapping together filled the room and the scent of sex sank into the room. He reached up and stroked the pretty cock near him and watched as Mikey screamed as white hot cum splashed onto his chest.

Mikey's cock was still stiff so he reached down and scooped cum onto his fingers before reaching around and spearing his fingers into Jackson's tight ass. Jackson's cock throbbed inside him as Mikey twisted around to see what he was doing. His fingers disappeared between the muscled ass cheeks as the equally muscled thighs lifted to accommodate him.

"Come on, Mike," Jackson groaned as another finger was pushed inside him.

"I don't want to hurt you,"

"Just do it...please?" Mikey almost laughed at the whine in Jackson's deep voice. He moaned as he felt the hard cock slipping from his ass. He slicked his own cock and placed it against the entrance of Jackson's ass.

Jackson's eyes were sparkling. It was the only work Mikey could think of as he looked at the pretty green and amber eyes. He shuffled before slowly pushing his cock inside, the muscles took some working but he was eventually inside.

"Shit, how long since you've been fucked?" Mikey rested his head on Jackson's shoulder as sweat ran in rivulets down his back and cheeks.

"Thirty two years," Jackson gasped as his muscled chest bulged as he arched his back.

"You've never bottomed?"

"Nah," Jackson shook his head and pulled him down to kiss him but Mikey pulled back before pulling out slowly, the look of Jackson's face was priceless. Pleasure shone in his eyes as his lips parted and little pants escaped him. That tattooed chest bunching as the muscles in his stomach rippled.

"I love you," Mikey whispered as he kissed Jackson's chest. It was only four more strokes until the tight muscles clamped down around his cock before Jackson's back arched further and his eyes closed tight. The lip piercings disappeared between his lips as he fought to scream. Mikey held on barely.

"I fucking love you," Mikey said again as he pounded into him, his balls slapping against Jackson's ass. His cum bathed the inside of Jackson's ass moments later as he finally collapsed down.

"I love you too," Jackson kissed the side of his head and closed his eyes. Everything was finally perfect. Harry was out of their lives and Mikey finally loved him. Nothing could go wrong for him now.