All Comments on 'A Boo-boo for Daddy'

by sarahhh

Sort by:
  • 163 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

VERY GOOD STORY. REALLY ENJOYED IT . SHECIS REALLY HOT

Marklynda2Marklynda2almost 2 years ago

The family that plays together.....

Seems like his daughter had had some of the same ideas he had as there wasn't too much foreplay before the got down to business. Very enjoyable story and a nice fantasy piece. Thank you for sharing your vision and talent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Cute

Always naughty, cute, funny and sweet!

LostSolitary1964LostSolitary1964over 6 years ago
Amazing

You are lovely & amazing... please continue...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Nice story

This was a nice story, but since most of your stories are INCEST, you must have done this in your real life. How interesting. Love you pic. Keep writing.

redskinsfan6969redskinsfan6969almost 13 years ago
very good story

very good story i would love details on the movie and more stories

hourihouriabout 13 years ago
Humour

I enjoyed this story! It made me laugh especially with the great costuming and play on words. It was a bit rushed, BUT considering she was home only for one day, it actually came out ok.

And at first I did think it too sudden that they fell into a sexual relationship, but after the "planting the seed" of him watching her and her friend while he was in the closet with her panties on it is a bit more believable. He was already a little deviant! *winks* But would be nice to see more there, too, and will be interesting to see a little more character development of Sarah and her father, even before her brother.

But of course, now that I think of it, sometimes people write just for the sexual gratification and there are those who read purely for that reason as well. Then, you have those who write deeper stories that have complex plots and characters, and you have those who love to read those kinds of works as well. I happen to be both and do both myself, so if a writer aspires to do either, neither or both, it is completely their prerogative, and I just enjoy their works as I will. And hopefully, whatever their intent for writing their story is, I get.

So, please do keep writing; I am looking forward to seeing how your next installment comes out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
here we go again

I can never read daughter and father stories b/c every writer uses the word daddy making the daughter sound mentally retarded its cute for a 4 or 5 year old but a grown ass woman? Not cute at all. I don't see mother and son stories were the son is going around saying mommy its just awful

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wow, girl!

I can't tell you ow you made my boner feel. Every father should have a daughter like you.

MerlinslairMerlinslairover 13 years ago
Sweet

I love the concept, Dad is a lucky man, so I assume Jasmine will be in upcoming installments, I would rather see Dad a little more the aggressor and in control, but that is just me. Look forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Its....

It is a bit to rushed and could use some more background.

TundrasturgeonTundrasturgeonabout 14 years ago
Sarahhh, your writing does something nice to me

Thanks for writing this one. It brings me to the room like I an an unseen onlooker. The intensity is just right and you smoothly convince that its worth positive much more than negative. I loved this one Sarahhh.

Thanks for writing this one.

W

lormahoykyd2007lormahoykyd2007almost 15 years ago
Pirates

After Halloween of 08 I have a new respect for what a girl will go thru to seduce her dad. Mine adventure of course was with my god daughter she was so jealous of me and her mother I thought she would kill one of us before she was able to get between us, and I don't mean that in the way like she broke us up... It was a new experience for her mother for sure who I am sure never had the least impure thought about her little girl, but dressed in that skimpy pirate costume on Halloween there was no way either of us could resist her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Good story

But it kind of grates on my nerves the way the characters speak to each other...could be a little more modern day perhaps - even if it is meant to be humorous?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
So sexy

Needs a little more detail. Let us in on a little more of the action. Very good turn on. Maybe I should have thought of that years ago.

aanndyaanndyalmost 16 years ago
treat for daddy !!

this was really awsome read! i loved the costume mix up too in here. heh but i cant read vary many of these a day or i may hurt something ^.^

ocean_eocean_eabout 16 years ago
The Best

This is the best story ever. Would give anything to read the rest. How come you never continued on this story? It could be even better...

Loved it, love you...

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Loved it, as usual!!!!

Sarah,

I have loved every one of your stories that I have read. Please keep up the good work.

Uncle Jim

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Very Hot Story

Loved the story - especially with all the costumes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
I'm going to read ALL of your stories, girlfriend!

Absolutely loved it, gotta go read with my vibe!

Thank you!

AirSearch1AirSearch1almost 17 years ago
I'm Jealous

Your dad is so lucky, I wish I were him or could atleast take his place every now and then. This story is smokin HOT.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
very hot!

I have a whole new idea for the coming halloween!!

sexlikersexlikerabout 17 years ago
My love

Sarah! My pussy is already wet. But i am very unhappy, i don't have a dad like u have. My brother is near me. I gave him a good breastfeeding after reading the story, "Breast feeding my brother". I am already wild. And I need ur friendship Sarah!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Sarah.... Would Daddy Mind?

Sarah,

Would your daddy mind if I was a "Pinch-hitter" for him?

My wife is watching TV and I had a "Throbbing Bone" that has a "Boo-Boo". Oh Nurse, can you help me?

Jim (Future: HotDadForHotFun45)

ScribblerosScribblerosalmost 18 years ago
Hot Hot HOt

This story is hot. No second doubts.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Hots for Daddy?

Sarah...I think you story has its charms. The ultimate taboo is daddy and daughter sex. My daughter is grown now and makes me think that it would be really hot. Did you have a thing for your father?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
I'ts arousing

You have a really imaginative mind, i enjoyed it very much please write some more.

drfiredrfireover 18 years ago
I Have a Boo Boo

Sarah - you are the daughter i have always wanted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Sexy Story

loved ur story!! it was amazing!! i came sooo much!! makes me want my dad 2 fuck me;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
needs work

the idea was good but the actual writing and flow of ideas needs work

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Funny!!!!

Not the hottest story you've written, my opinion, but definately one of the funniest. Really good job.

To the annon idiot with two degrees--college degrees do not equate to IQ, I know, I have several more than you do. You rate IQ by an IQ test, gee who'd have guessed that.

Thanks Sarahhh for your wonderful efforts.

songman60songman60over 18 years ago
Don't Listen to the "Drivel" Asshole!

Sarah, you never fail to amaze me with your sordid tales of lust. As for the author of "Drivel"...insult your "intelligence"? You did an excellent job of that yourself when you mentioned that Sarah writes only of incest. You should do further research before asserting your "intellectual opinions". Drop dead, you booger-eating moron!

Sarah, thanks again for another lusty tale. I'm off to read "Satan's Slut" now. Have you had any fun with the "license" email? lol

You Know Who

mrcomfy1mrcomfy1over 18 years ago
VERY HOT

Sarah has done it again.......wording to provide vision at the same time..she is blessed with erotica ability......

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Very Hot

Sarah has done it again. Puts vision into her words. What a nice halloween present for daddy.

carrolljcarrolljover 18 years ago
Daddy knows best.

Can u blame her Dad for going after that Catwoman costume? With tits like Sarah's, why wouldn't he?

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Awesome

Sarah - Loved the story - as usual, you have a way with words and make the sex hot. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
hot holloween

Great story Sarah,

Loved all the costumes. Would love to see everyone.Can't wait for your next adventure. Would love to find out what happened Thanksgiving.

John

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Awesome Story

Sarah once again you hit the mark with this story. The sly humor and your wording are wonderful. There were times I was laughing and cumming at the same time.

Can not wait for your next story. Keep up the great work.

SM from OH

woodrowsmithwoodrowsmithover 18 years ago
my apology Sarah

Sarah,

I apologize for taking so long to read this story. It is perfect - almost as if you wrote it for me. I think that is a part of your charm, making so many feel that way.

Talk to you soon.

Jeff

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
craig_pattison2000@yahoo.co.uk

mmm little red ridin hood xxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Hot as Always

Sarah, This is another of your hot stories and loved it as always.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Excellent

I love your stories. Another A+++

Your friend

Paul

Chapter 6Chapter 6over 18 years ago
Superb!

Another superb story, hot and very sexy!

fyreninja4702fyreninja4702over 18 years ago
scared my pants off

Not really into the daughter/ father, but sarahhh can spin a story that jsut sucks you in. =) Love the outfits. A really hot story.

ethanjones1943ethanjones1943over 18 years ago
Daddy's Here

Loved it baby. I would love for you to ride my hard dick reverse so you could rub your clit against my hard dick and have you cum all over me. Love Daddy Ethan

lycan_432lycan_432over 18 years ago
mmmm, fuck

Damn Sarah, you did it again...I'm still stroking to your story as I type this. Sounds funny, but I'd do anything to be one of your family members! lol

Keep up the good work...maybe I'll send you a few pics after a while. ;)

Dream CatcherDream Catcherover 18 years ago
Keep it cumming "baby"!

Sarah, you sweet little slut, once again you have caused my cock to throb and pulsate, causing me to take action to releave it. Once again my computer desk is covered with jism, when it should have been pumped deep inside your hot fucking pussy.

Only trouble this time my daughter hopped onto the computer while I was cleaning myself up, when she saw your story, she started acting very erotic, and I was forced to stand behind her and "fuck" her shit hole as she lusted at the thought of you and Jasmine together.

Why don't you join us and show us the wicked tricks you have learnt from your Halloween experiences?

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
another hit out of the park!!!

I gotta say the language works for me...Looking forward to the next chapter where she packs some fudge with the old man! Hmmm maybe a trip to school and a visit to the professor would be a hot story!!! Keep up the good work sarahhh!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
A loving and caring daughter...

Once again, dear sweet Sarahhh has proven her abilities to take us all to a place where we all want to go... in our minds, and in our fantasies... I loved the costumes, but have to admit liking the cat-women cotume the best. great story; great tease... I just hope she follows through with the sequel... and I think she might have just found her most erotic expression of all in writing about incest...

roger863roger863over 18 years ago
really good story

I enjoyed the story line & the story. I an a fan of incest stories, as well as impregnation stories.

it would be fantastic, to read about Jasmine & sarah, having a 3some with sarah's dad, in which both girls became pregnant

Boxlicker101Boxlicker101over 18 years ago
Really Hot

This was really hot. Not all that much of a plot, but who am I to complain about that. I enjoyed it although the dialogue was a bit hard to believe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
that boo boo can happen to me any time.

first i almost came half way through the story. i was hard as a rock. i had on jeans and it was visible. just the thought of seeing sarah with another girl and they dont know you are watching was sending me over the edge. its a good thing you didnt go into vast detail about that, cause i would have never made it to the end of the story in one piece or dry. and to think this story isnt even really over. there is jasmine the brother coming home. oh my goodness let the party begin. i also cant forget the blue dildo, that has always been a fantsay of mine. when i read that i'm ready for more. sarahhhh bring it on and dont hold back at all.

other then that i thought the story was quite good. (smile wink wink awsome) keith

hitman619hitman619over 18 years ago
WOW

Well done - another great one. Cannot wait for your stories to become movies.

Rumple ForeskinRumple Foreskinover 18 years ago
I've heard of sloppy seconds...

...but sloppy 110th's? (public comments, that is)

Hot, fast, fun read. You do have a knack for this genre. Good to have you back.

Rumple Foreskin :cool:

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Another great one

Another great story Sarah, you really know how to satisify your readers

Warriors Love CharmWarriors Love Charmover 18 years ago
A absorbing tale or should I say in the tail

I enjoy this erotic tale, Sarah. I like the way you added present events to the story giving it a marker for history. Just want you to know your hard work here at lit erotica is appreciated. ……

Charmed

Pete

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Lucky Daddy

OMG, what a great story, and what a wonderful present for an incredibly lucky Daddy. If only all daddies were as fortunate as this one.

Beautiful writing Sarahhh, and a delicious story-line. Keep writing, please

Scriptusest

surfzz318surfzz318over 18 years ago
So hot!

That story like all the rest of yours got me so hot, i don't htink i've cum that hard in a long long time. But just thinking about that sexy body of yours in all those costumes just made me let loose. I can't wait until your next one cause I want to imagine you being on your knees in front of me while i read it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Sorry

Sorry but something was missing. Plot,story, something. Two pages of crude words don't make a story. Sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
A bit over-the-top

to be really erotic. The dialogue was a little too campy for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
You owe me a new keyboard!!!

Just wanted to say: as beautiful as you obviously

are I think your mind is more so. I discharged a

large amount of semen regarding anal penetration of

dear-ol-dad. Thanks for the wanks!!!

AvarcalionAvarcalionover 18 years ago
Can't wait for your next story Sarahhh

I'm not into daddy/daughter incest but you mention in

your future story "Stuffing Sis" you will be having a

sexual relationship with your younger brother. Could

you make his name Scott?

Thanks

sarahhhsarahhhover 18 years agoAuthor
Hey Anonymous!

Yes you, the one who said I'm writing these glowing reviews myself. Well, there are a 100 comments on this story. Which ones do you think I wrote? Surely you can come up with

. . . 50 . . . 25 . . . 10? Oh c'mon, you can do it. Seeing that you have accused me of fraud.

King BooneKing Booneover 18 years ago
Another hard-on

Another great story from the erotic lady story teller of all times. Hot, wet and jucy as all her super stories are. A full hard-on and hard shots before the end. More with her Dad and then her brother.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
hot story

I like your story line, I enjoy reading incest stories, including pregnacy.

i would enjoy reading about Sarah & Jasmine, being impregnated by Sarah's dad & brother.

Roger

RebelWolfRebelWolfover 18 years ago
AWESOME

Hi Babe,

Got my cock going again sweet thing. I was thinking if you lived closer we could get closer then just words on pc. My cock deep in your mouth sucking on me till I cum down your throat...

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
How about some of my "milk" pussywoman?

Thanks again Sarahhh for the wonderful imagery. It was a close call between costumes, but the kitty took the prize. You find a way to entertain as you always do.

Steve

BigPappaLuvBigPappaLuvover 18 years ago
arousing story

I love reading your stories. Very creative use of the costumes!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Sarah's Hot!

Sarah writes as if she is actually living out what she is writing! I would love to play with her one day, all day!

Jack

dew9876dew9876over 18 years ago
Glorious!

Sarah...another wonderfully descriptive story. I loved all of the changes of costumes. Your stories keep getting hotter.

nick1966_38nick1966_38over 18 years ago
great story

Loved the story Sarah I am imagineing getting head from my head nurse

Keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Drivel

more drivel from one who only writes incest, and defends her writing as if she can do no wrong. Don't bother insulting my intelligence in a reply, I won't be back to read it, and two degrees from universities attest to my IQ.

Interesting, isn't it, that the only positive comments you get come from men. Or could you be writing these glowing reviews yourself? Hmmm...

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Everybody wants to be your daddy

Wow no wonder everybody wants to be your daddy Sarah! The story is so smoothly progressing as well as my erection. lol. Please describe more of sensations enjoyed by both of your daddy and yourself during sexual activities. Kenny

bri70bri70over 18 years ago
yummy

oh you just keep me cummin back to your stories.loved it

huggabear2622huggabear2622over 18 years ago
Absolutely Loved It

I can't wait to see the movies.

sarahhhsarahhhover 18 years agoAuthor
Satire, yes but . . .

Sig357, you are quite correct but even as simplistic as I attempt to make the satire, some such as the bright as a black hole Anonymous who posted before you just don't get it. Pulitzer Prize? Is that what we're shooting for here? Well dang, and here I was shooting for a pearl necklace. I'd recommend my novel to you, Anonmyous, but I'm afraid you wouldn't understand the big words like "yes" and "no." But I'll tell you what Anonymous, I'll put my next story "Satan's Slut" in the Humor & Satire category just so you know it's supposed to be humorous and satirical.

sig357sig357over 18 years ago
Too funny!

Your erotic stories continue to be as much satire as erotica. This one was pretty funny, Sarah. Okay, why don't you post some pics of those costumes, and we can pretend to be your daddy!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Oh come on...really....

"Daddy, did you ever pack Mom's fudge?"

This is what so many,as in a suspiciously surprising amount, people think is brilliant writing?

Yes, I can see how wanting to fuck your father is the path to a Pulitzer. Stupid people go to therapy for this.

It's comforting to know so many people out there condone incest to such a degree that there are so many accolades for writing about it.

What's the matter, can't write about a non-dysfunctional family?

WonderingXWonderingXover 18 years ago
as usual

Well Sarah, you did it again. Girl I just don't know how you do it, always getting better and better. never a problem when reading one of your stories. But I still like "Blue Eyes Crying In The Rain" best. You will have to go a long way to top that one. Thats not to say, your always trying and maybe you will. This was another fantastic story. Kepp up the good work and we will all try to keep up with you!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
hot, Hot, HOTTT...

Another fine, hot story Sarahhhhh. It would be a great suprise to open my door to you on Halloween night. Especially in your Steeler's outfit. I'd love to see more. I have to ask you a question though...if you were a candy, which one would you be?

AHotChef

prop69prop69over 18 years ago
DON'T MISS THIS STORY!!!

Another fantastic story. Maybe your best!!! UBER HOTTT and with a touch of tenderness. What a great blend.

I kept one on your pictures handy as I read. Those tits and ass are PURRRRfect!!!!

prop69prop69over 18 years ago
DON'T MISS THIS STORY!!!

Another fantastic story. Maybe your best!!! UBER HOTTT and with a touch of tenderness. What a great blend.

I kept one on your pictures handy as I read. Those tits and ass are PURRRRfect!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
You were right

You were right, the story is hot, hot, hot, just like you. "Sexadone" has worked. I loved the back photo, now please turn around.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Very nice.

You just keep rolling along huh Sarah? Good job, Again.

Conjure Man

lonely502lonely502over 18 years ago
HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT!

Great as always Sarah. I had a big throbbing hard on through the whole story. I was fantasizing that I was your Daddy. KEEP US CUMMING with your HOT stories

Out4funtimesOut4funtimesover 18 years ago
My Oh My

Story made me smile and aroused my mind as well as the 'guy downstairs', truly outstanding writing from such a stunning lady ;) Alan J

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
REALLY HOT STUFF!

man this girl is hot! All that I have read are great! Keep it up. hehehe.

ravenspeakravenspeakover 18 years ago
upstand

Your story was upstanding. No, wait. I was upstanding. Your story was outstanding. My favorite costume...the harem.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Don't know where it went.

I have no idea where my first comment went, so I will write it again. Sarah, I loved this story. It made me so hard that I never got to finish it...lol. I wish I could be your daddy....I have a boo-boo too.

Licker4u04Licker4u04over 18 years ago
HARD to stop Reading

Sure wish you lived near my House.

PenquinmanPenquinmanover 18 years ago
Sarah Sarah Sarah

you keep doing this-your stories cum at a most unexpected but pleasurable time-thank you -keep up the great work-its always nice to get into your creative mind :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
So timely, so much fun....but

But I wish I'd heard her/ read how she gave Daddy "the treatment" with the new "medical device" as she was the nurse!!!

mmacmmmacmover 18 years ago
morefamilylove?

Another tale of patriarchal promiscuity from the people's princess.

Poor old Dad, temptation beyond human will. He just can't resist.

Good clean fun. Well maybe not clean.

We don't do much incest here in the Old World, not when there's so many sheep ready and willing.

Looking forward to the Thanksgiving tale. x

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
That was just incredible!!!!!

You are without a doubt the best writer on the site, I check daily to see if you posted. Please write more my queen!

syxxpacsyxxpacover 18 years ago
very good sarahhh

Sarahhh

that was an incredable story. all of your stories get better and better .... the head nurse sounded great almost wish that I were in the hospital to meet her, cant wait to read the thanksgiving one :P

Brumby51Brumby51over 18 years ago
CATWOMAN

Sarah - heres your comment hehehe - loved it - mmm catwoman would make me shoot so fast and so much - lyle

RiokRiokover 18 years ago
A compassionate nurse is a great healer

Luv your Nurses outfit.......I know it would get me "up and running" in no time! And with such an errection, it could even be used as a rectal thermometer.

RiokRiokover 18 years ago
No more blue balls for Daddy

Sarah...how vivid! How graphic and descriptive!! You've done it again...another hot story that literally turns me on and gets me hard as a 15 year old at the Drive In! Combine that brain with that fantasitc body of yours and you truly have WONDER WOMAN!!!

Rick

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Not really Halloweeny

The story was okay, I just didn't find it Halloweeny enough.

jrunnerjrunnerover 18 years ago
Loved it

Sarahhh as always your story was great. I can't wait to read the next chapter.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous