A Boss, A Mentor, A Lover Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I poured the last few drops into her glass she said, "Why don't we get another bottle of this and continue the celebration upstairs."

"Great idea," I replied. I ordered another bottle and paid the check with the company card. We stumbled a bit walking to the elevator, clearly we were both feeling the champagne after such a physically and emotionally draining day. In the elevator she rested her elbow on my shoulder and leaned into me for balance. At 6' 1" I was a bit taller than her, but not enough to make it too awkward for her to lean on my shoulder.

"C'mon lightweight," I teased her, "you're not falling over are you?"

"Nnnnnnope," she replied, poking me in the chest with her index finger. "I can go all night so watch who you're calling 'lightweight,' kid."

"Ok, I'll be careful," I said, smirking. We shared a moment of very meaningful eye contact, both smirking as we gazed into each other's eyes, but the moment broke when we reached our floor and the elevator doors opened.

We arrived at her room first and she let us in. She immediately kicked her heels off, threw her suit jacket on the floor, opened the top button on her shirt, and fell onto the bed. I took a seat on the rolling chair at the desk and poured two glasses of champagne into the cheap plastic glasses the hotel provided. "Classy," I joked as I handed her a glass.

"Whatever gets the job done," she joked and immediately began to giggle, almost uncontrollably.

"What is going on with you over there?" I teased her. "You're giggling like a third-grader!"

"Oh one minute I'm your mom, now I'm a third grader?"

"Well, I've just never seen you like this. It's really cute."

She snorted at the word "cute" and took another sip of champagne. "I guess I just haven't been this happy in a while."

"Shit, you land huge deals all the time, who are you kidding?"

She giggled again and said, "Oh please, not this big. Besides, maybe that's not why I'm giddy."

We both took sips at the same time and made eye contact again, causing us both to laugh into our cups. There was a shared energy and an understanding between us at that moment, like we were both in the one place we wanted to be, with the one person we wanted to be with. I knew this was how I felt. Carrie, on the other hand, could be tough to read. I wasn't used to this feel-good, laid-back Carrie. It was incredibly sexy, but very unexpected.

We joked around as we drank the bottle of champagne, laughing freely about everything. She was reclined on the bed, rolling this way and that, resting her head on her hand and smiling at me as we talked. She looked so impossibly gorgeous laying there, luring me with her eyes. Her skirt riding up her smooth, creamy legs; her shirt hanging open, revealing tantalizing glimpses of cleavage. I was burning for her, but was afraid to show her anything that would tip her off. When we reached the end of the champagne, I poured the rest evenly into our glasses and proposed a final toast for the evening. "To us... we can do anything we put our minds to... and our minds together... are capable of..."

She was snorting trying to stifle a laugh. When I paused she cracked and busted out laughing. "Ok, that's it, nice job, you fucked up the final toast!" I joked.

"Oh whatever, you were lost, you were rambling and totally full of shit!"

"No way, bitch, I was going to give the toast to end all toasts, the one you'd remember for... yeah ok I'm full of shit. IIIII'm drunk – I had nothing." We both laughed. After a moment I rolled the chair close to her and simply said, "Well, to us then." We tapped glasses and swallowed away the last of the champagne.

"Good final toast, Stillman," she said with finality, gazing unblinking into my eyes. "Short, sweet and left 'em wanting more."

I smiled. "But there's no more to be had," I said.

"Isn't there?" she replied. She still had that gaze fixed upon me, and my heart began to race. We stared at each other in silence for a moment, until I couldn't take it anymore. I knew she could hear my heart pounding in my chest. I held up the empty bottle, "Not a drop," I said.

"Just as well," she said, "it's gonna be a long damn ride home as it is."

"Ok, ok, Sterling, I can take a hint." I got up and walked toward the door. "You're tired, you can just tell me." I gave a joking quality to my voice to let her know I was kidding around, but in truth I was scared shitless and had no idea what to say or do next. She, however, dropped her giddiness immediately and grew instantly serious. She jumped off the bed and came toward me saying, "Hey what the hell, leaving already?"

"Well you said you're tired and..."

"I never said I'm tired. I am very far from tired."

"Oh, well, I... thought you meant..." I hesitated. I had no clue what to say next. I settled on something sincere, and put my hand on her arm. She inhaled quickly, reacting to my touch. "Today has been incredible, Carrie."

She stepped closer to me and put her hand on the door to keep me from opening it. "Yes, it has, Jim." She was right in front of me, close enough that I could once again smell her perfume and feel the heat emanating from her. She was staring up at me, refusing to break eye contact. I let my hand drop from her arm to her waist, to where her shirt was tucked into her skirt. Again she inhaled quickly, this time licking her lips. My knees grew weak. It was up to me to talk and I could only be sincere once again.

"Thank you, Carrie, for today... for everything."

"You've already thanked me." She kept her gaze fixed on me, not breaking eye contact for a moment, and not making the situation any easier for me.

"I know, but I just want you... I want you to know how grateful I am and how much respect I have for you."

"Why do you think I wouldn't?"

I hesitated, terrified to say it. But I knew it was the only thing I could say. "Because... because I'm afraid you can see into my mind right now. And I'm afraid... I'm afraid you can see how badly I want you." The words escaped my lips before I knew I was saying them.

"Oh Jim," she gasped. Her breathing became heavy, and I could hear her heart beating rapidly. Mine was as well. After several deep breaths she asked, "Why were you afraid of me knowing that?"

My next words again spilled out of me before I could think. "I dunno. Because you're amazing. Because you're unbelievably sexy. Because you're married. To an incredibly successful lawyer, I might add. Because every man at the company, and every man we've ever worked with, wants you."

"Oh please, my husband is one thing, but you don't honestly think I give a shit about the trophy collectors? The ones who want my ass to frame on their walls and brag about on the golf course. You don't think that maybe I'm better than that?"

"No, I know you are." She was missing my point. I felt she was too good for me, above me somehow.

"Then don't you think I'd be more attracted to someone who appreciates me for who I am, and everything that makes me me? I've watched you, Jim. I've watched you watching me. And I've loved it. I know it's wrong and it's crazy but dammit I've loved being desired again. It's made me feel... alive. And I admire you as well. You are everything a man should be. And god knows I have reveled in making you want me. The twisting, the stretching, the spreading my legs for you. Like I said, I know it's wrong. I know it's crazy. But I wanted you to see me, I wanted you to admire me, I wanted you to want me."

Hearing her say these words blew me away. I was practically dumbstruck. "I never wanted to disrespect you. I've always just admired you quietly. I guess I just never thought... you'd see me like that... or that I'd be worth..."

"Oh for christ's sake, Jim," she interrupted, "what have I been trying to teach you all this time? Aggression, confidence, balls, you need to be able to..." I decided in a flash, with barely even a conscious thought, that it was now time for me to interrupt her. With my hand still on her waist I grabbed a handful of her shirt and the waistband of her skirt and pulled her hard into me. With my other hand I simultaneously ran my fingers behind her ear into her hair and pulled her mouth onto mine, kissing her with every ounce of passion in my body. She gasped audibly as I did it, but after a single moment of surprise she moaned into my mouth and began kissing me back feverishly.

She wrapped her arms around my back, pulling me into her. She opened her mouth and pushed her tongue aggressively into mine. She began swirling it in circles in my mouth, moaning as she did so. Her breath was sweet from the champagne, with a pleasant, fruity taste. She was eager and fervent with her tongue, darting it in and out of mouth. It was driving me wild. I let my hand on her waist slide down onto her ass. It was heavenly, soft and feminine on the surface, but as I squeezed it I could feel the taut muscle underneath. The feel of her ass was everything I'd dreamed it would be, watching it so many times as I did, swinging back and forth as she walked, her skirts and suit pants riding into her crack giving her sexy wedgies.

Suddenly I realized exactly what it was I was doing at that moment, and the realization made blood rush into my cock, instantly hardening it. I couldn't , for the life of me, believe I was making out with my boss, her tongue deftly searching every inch of my mouth. I squeezed her ass again and pushed her gently but firmly into the closed door, pinning her to it, our mouths locked together, kissing passionately.

My mind was becoming void of everything but a single thought: To have her. Have her completely. To know every inch of her, every detail of her. To experience everything she was. And to give her pleasure.

To be continued...

12