A Boss, A Mentor, A Lover Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't worry," I assured her, "this one will be better." I lifted my glass. "To the best damn team ADM has ever had," I said simply.

"Here, here," she replied, tapping my glass with hers. We both took generous sips of the scotch, feeling the enjoyable burn as it made its way down our throats. I loved the fact that Carrie wasn't a girlie-girl and had chosen the Dewar's. She could handle a real drink; she barely even winced as she swallowed her mouthful. Overtaken by my affection for her in that moment, I leaned in quickly and kissed her aggressively on the lips. She was surprised at first, then returned my kiss enthusiastically. I broke it off and looked at her.

"As your master, I can kiss you whenever I choose," I said.

"Of course you can, master," she replied demurely, smiling as she did so. I leaned in and kissed her deeply again, our tongues dancing in one another's mouths, her breath sweet from the scotch. I broke the kiss again.

"Would you come with me, now?" I asked. "I'd like to show you something. Bring your drink." I took her by the hand and led her across the room to the windows. I opened the blinds and her room's windows overlooked the city. The room was on the 5th floor, putting it several stories above the thriving thoroughfare. It provided a nice view, but it was not so high that no one could see into the windows from the street below, or from other buildings. There weren't a lot of people on the streets at this hour, but Philadelphia was a big city with an active night life. There was still activity bustling below.

At first she hesitated when I threw open the blinds, wanting to keep her nakedness from the windows. But I pulled her hand gently, urging her closer, and she relented and stood next to me. "It's a beautiful city, isn't it?" I asked.

"It really is," she replied, looking out over the twinkling lights and buildings. We weren't so high that we got a long view, but the view we got was pleasant enough.

"And you look beautiful in it," I said, looking at her. She turned to me and looked into my eyes.

"Thank you... Jim," she replied sincerely. I was glad she dropped the "master" in this instance.

I leaned in and kissed her bare shoulder. "Just relax and enjoy your drink," I told her, "while I enjoy you." She exhaled heavily as I said this. I planted another kiss on her shoulder and stepped behind her. I kissed a line from her shoulder to her spine, along the nape of her neck. Then I leaned down and slowly kissed a trail from her neck all the way down the top of her ass, where her panties formed the small red triangle. Her breathing quickened as I made my way down, and I heard her take another long sip of scotch.

I dropped onto my knees and admired the sweet little ass before me. I had waited a long time for this. I slowly placed my hands on both of her hips, squeezing her gently. Then I leaned in and lightly grazed her right butt cheek with my lips, placing a soft, gentle kiss on it, feeling the little hairs tickling my lips and chin. She held her breath in anticipation. After a moment's pause, I leaned in again and kissed her ass in earnest, pushing my lips into her soft flesh. I placed a number of kisses on both cheeks, pulling her into me with my hands on her hips. She responded in kind by arching her back and pushing her butt into my face.

Then, finally, after the long wait I'd endured, I allowed myself the indulgence I'd long been craving. I heard Myers' words echoing in my ear, "Just saying I'd like to sink my teeth into that sweet ass, is all. But it ain't gonna happen though cuz that bitch is fri-gid."

"Eat your goddamn heart out, Myers," I thought to myself as I opened my mouth widely and sunk my teeth gently into Carrie's ass cheek, letting my tongue tickle the little hairs on the flesh I sucked into my mouth. I bit it gently for several moments, then ran my tongue horizontally across her ass, into her crack, over the thin fabric of her panties there, and onto her other cheek. Again I bit gently into her other ass cheek and licked the soft flesh I sucked into my mouth. I nibbled her ass again for several moments, urging her into me with my hands on her hips.

Carrie moaned softly and pushed her ass further into me. I released her flesh from my teeth and began licking her ass cheeks again. I heard her let out a gentle laugh, enjoying my ministrations. Then I heard the ice in her cup tinkle as she drained the last of the scotch from it, and she bent over and put the cup on the floor. She smiled at me as she bent over, and I got up with her when she stood. "Turn around," I whispered again in her ear.

This time she laughed out loud when she turned to face me. I smiled, laughing with her, then pulled her into me and kissed her. I pulled her hair gently back to break the kiss after a moment. "It's time for my slave to do something for me, something I've wanted for a long time," I said.

"Anything, master," she replied, the scotch heavy and sweet on her breath.

"I want you to get down on your knees and service me, right here in front of this window, so that the whole fucking city of Philadelphia can see the sexiest woman in the world sucking my cock."

She exhaled deeply after I said this and grabbed my face in both hands, pulling me into a deep kiss. She pushed her tongue savagely into my mouth, swirling it in circles and pushing it into my own tongue. I kissed her back and pressed my tongue against hers until she relented and sucked it into her mouth, simulating fellatio on it for several moments until she pulled her mouth away. I prayed that I wasn't pushing her too far in our little game. I wanted to dominate her, to play the role of her master well, but without pushing it to the point of disrespect. Her kisses let me know that so far I was walking that fine line perfectly, and what she said next put me even further at ease. "Of course I will, master, anything for you," she said after breaking our kiss. She said it softly and meekly, but with a mischievous gleam in her eye.

After saying this she dropped slowly and seductively to her knees, running her hands down my chest as she went. My cock was throbbing in my pants; I was already rock-hard in anticipation. She reached up and undid my belt, slowly but with deliberation. She then popped the button on my pants and unzipped them, letting her knuckle massage my shaft as she pulled the zipper slowly down. I groaned slightly as she did this, I had been anxiously craving her touch. She smiled up at me upon hearing me groan.

Once the zipper was down she spread the open halves of my pants apart and admired my erection poking out at her. It was stretching my boxer briefs obscenely, threatening to tear right out of them, and my pre-cum had soaked through them at the tip. Carrie grinned at the sight, then pulled my pants down to my knees. Once they were down she put her hands on either side of my hard-on to frame it and inched her face closer to it. When she was a fraction of an inch away, and I could feel her hot breath on the tip of my cock, she looked up at me and raised her eyebrows.

"Do it, slave," I told her, and immediately upon hearing this she descended hungrily onto my cock. Her mouth felt exquisite even through my boxers as she licked and gently bit my hard-on. When the tip pushed out of the side of her mouth as she kissed and licked the underside, I could clearly see the pre-cum soaking through the boxers over almost the entire head of my cock. Her warm mouth felt incredible working its way down the length of my shaft, but I knew I now had to feel it against my bare flesh. "Take off my boxers," I demanded between breaths.

She smiled again and obliged, hooking her fingers over the elastic waistband and heaving my boxers down to my knees in one quick push. My erection stood proudly before her, and she grabbed it at its base. She looked up into my eyes erotically as she pushed the tip of my cock slowly, seductively, into her mouth, swirling it in a circle several times around her lips, moistening them with pre-cum. She then licked her lips to taste my pre-cum and swirled her tongue in a circle over the tip of my cock, teasing me. After several circles she pushed the tip of her tongue into the hole at the tip of my cock. The effect of her ministrations made my knees go weak as she continued to trace circles around the head, then push her tongue into the hole of my raging hard-on.

She then turned her head slightly to the side of my cock and ran her tongue down the underside of my shaft. I looked out the window and realized that if anyone were to see into the windows, they would get a perfect view of Carrie working her tongue along my shaft. I wondered if she was thinking the same thing because it was almost as if she was deliberately displaying her motions to an unseen watcher somewhere outside. She ran her tongue up and down the underside of my cock several times, her upper lip massaging the top of my shaft with each motion. She kept constant eye contact with me as she moved, and I encouraged her with my eyes.

My cock was dripping wet with her spit now and she pulled her mouth off it and started stroking it with her hand. "That feels so good, Carrie," I whispered. She smiled up at me again, then turned her head to look out the window. I could see our reflection in the glass, my hand curled in her hair, her hand skillfully jerking me off. But I could also see lights in the windows of buildings beyond, and the headlights of cars on the streets below. "If they're out there," I said, "and they're watching, every one of them is wishing they were me right now."

She grinned up at me deviously as I said this, then dropped her head immediately onto my cock, taking its full length into her mouth. She began bobbing her head back and forth the length of my dick, still gripping it tightly with her hand. The feeling of pushing deep into her mouth was amazing, her tongue pressing firmly onto and massaging the soft underside of my cock. I groaned deeply, reveling in the luxurious feeling of having Carrie, the woman I desired most in the world, expertly and enthusiastically sucking my manhood. Upon hearing me groan, she began to twist one way with her hand while swiveling her head in the opposite direction on each thrust in and pull off. This felt so unbelievably good within just seconds I began to feel my cum boiling inside me. I couldn't let her go on, a few more strokes like this and I would explode into her mouth. It was too soon for that.

I grabbed her gently on both sides of her head and urged her off of me. My cock made a loud slurping noise as it slipped past her lips out of her mouth, a trail of spit leaking from the corner of her mouth as it did so. "I can't, baby, you're gonna make me cum my brains out," I told her.

"I want to make you cum your brains out, master, for the whole city to see," she said, wiping the trail of spit off her cheek with her forearm.

"And you're going to, just not quite yet," I assured her, taking her by the hand and helping her up. "Follow me," I said as I led her away from the windows to the bed, taking small steps with my pants still around my knees. I was going to miss being by the window; it was a source of particularly arousing exhibitionism, but I had another idea.

When we arrived at the bed I reached up and stroked her cheek, running my thumb over her soft lips. "Your mouth feels so incredibly good, Carrie, I want to feel it some more," I said as she parted her lips and began sucking my thumb just as she had my cock, massaging it perversely with her tongue. "But I don't just want to feel your mouth; I want you to deep-throat me."

Her eyes widened when I said this but she continued to suck my thumb. The look she gave me was one of both intimidation and lust, telling me she both wanted to please me and indulge my fantasy, but was also a bit frightened by the prospect of having my cock so far inside her. I pulled my thumb out of her mouth and she smiled at me.

"I'll do it... for you, master," she said confidently, emphasizing the words "for you." I knew this meant she was only allowing this indulgence because it was for me, and that this was an offering of complete trust. For anyone else she wouldn't have been as willing. It meant so much to me. I wasn't sure what I'd done to be so lucky, but I knew I would cherish this gift.

"Thank you," I whispered, and I kissed her softly on the lips. She broke the kiss after just a moment, giving me a wicked look as she climbed onto the bed. She turned her back to me, then laid flat on it, her head dangling upside down over the side of the bed beneath me.

She looked up at me from her upside down view and said calmly and evenly, "Deep-throat me, master." Hearing her say this was incredibly sexy, and my cock throbbed hearing the words. Her eagerness to please me was wildly arousing. I untied my shoes quickly and kicked them off, then ripped my pants, underwear and socks off in a flash and maneuvered myself just above her head, my balls dangling just over her forehead. I pushed my dick straight down with my thumb until the tip pressed against her lips. She parted her lips and opened her mouth slightly, letting the head slip into it. Then she opened her mouth wider and I pushed my cock gently and slowly deeper into her mouth, her tongue now softly massaging the upper side of my dick.

She was breathing through her nose, and despite the fact that my cock was only halfway into her mouth, I could tell she would soon begin to struggle with its length. While my dick was only about average size, somewhere between six and seven inches when fully erect as it was now, that was still a lot for her to take that deeply down into her throat. I reached my hand down under her head to help cradle it and make it a little easier for her to hold it up. Then I thrust my hips slightly and pushed my dick deeper into her mouth. She moaned loudly as I thrust, but as I sank another inch deeper the tip of my cock met its first resistance at the back of her throat, and her moan ended instantly as she fought the initial pangs of her gag reflex.

Immediately she grabbed my waist with both hands to keep me from thrusting deeper. I relaxed and stopped my dick where it was. I didn't want to hurt her or make her uncomfortable, but the tight feeling of having her entire mouth wrapped around my cock was incredible. I still had several inches of length left, and I wondered how much more, if any, she would be able to take.

I reached my free hand up and squeezed her tits, pinching her nipples between my fingers as I did so. She looked so unbelievably sexy sprawled on the bed beneath me, my cock buried into her throat. She began moaning again as I kneaded her tits and tweaked her nipples, so I decided to try to get deeper down her throat.

I thrust gently again, pushing lightly against the back of her throat. At first Carrie was holding me at bay with her hands against my waist, trying to make sure I didn't push too deeply or too fast, but soon she was able to relax and I felt my cock sink deeper. Her breathing steadied and instead of pushing against me, her hands reached around to my ass and began squeezing me to urge me to thrust deeper. Again, I thrust gently as I squeezed hard on her tits; we both groaned simultaneously as the final inch of my erection pushed past the resistance in her throat and sank into her.

I reached my other hand out from under her head onto her other tit and squeezed both in my hands. She groaned again as she now had the entire length of my hard-on down her throat. As she groaned, her throat sent vibrations that felt incredible along the length of my shaft. I moaned as well feeling this, pinching her nipples tightly between my thumbs and index fingers. Then I began to run my hands down her body, over her stomach, and onto her sexy garter, pulling up on both her garter and panties. The tight, gripping sensation of her throat closed around my cock was driving me wild, and the intense perversion I felt made me hunger for her pussy.

I leaned forward slightly over her body, and pulled my dick back a bit out of her throat. She inhaled through her mouth as my cock backed out and opened her throat to air. I ran both of my hands over her mound and kneaded the cleft of her sex hungrily in my desire. She moaned deeply and I thrust my dick deeper into her throat, hearing her breath catch and a low, guttural sound escape as my cock slipped into her throat again.

Her cunt had soaked all the way through the crotch of her panties from above her clit down to where they thinned and ran into her ass crack. My fingers were getting moist as I massaged her mound, and the smell of her wetness was heady and thick as I inhaled deeply her aroma. I kept my cock buried in her throat as I leaned down just inches above her pussy, smelling her sweet juice and pressing my fingers between her lips through her panties.

I flexed my hips backward again and backed my cock out of her throat. She took another deep breath and groaned as my fingers pushed her panties into her cunt. Her outer labia had now sprung completely free from around the elastic and were glistening invitingly, sopping wet from her flowing juices. Seeing her panties wedged so deeply into her cunt drove me over the edge; I had to taste her immediately. I leaned down and licked both of her labia over and over again, tasting the sweetness of her fluid and feeling the soft bristling of her trimmed pubic hair pricking my tongue. She moaned long and loudly as I licked her and the vibrations felt incredible on my cock. I thrust again down into her throat, her moan immediately silenced and replaced by a choking gag.

My thrust caused her to involuntarily swallow, and the walls of her throat gripped and massaged my cock. Even her tongue and mouth instantly sucked tighter, so that the entire length of my erection was pulled into a tight, soft embrace by her mouth and throat. The feeling was unbelievably intense and enjoyable, but I worried that I was overwhelming her so I backed my cock out of her throat to let her breathe.

I craned my neck to look at her upside-down to make sure she was ok. She opened her mouth wide as my cock backed out of her throat and a line of spit ran down her cheek. But to her credit, she reached her hands up and grabbed both of my ass cheeks, urging me to throat fuck her deeper. I couldn't believe it; she was taking this like a champ. The thought of how willing and eager she was to give me such intense pleasure through such physically challenging means only turned me on more. I sank my dick deep into her throat once again and buried my face in her crotch.

I pulled her panties savagely to one side of her cunt to allow me to lick her bare flesh. Over and over I gave her long, flat-tongued licks across her entire vulva, beginning at her clit and finishing by pushing my tongue into her vagina. Her guttural gags were as close to moaning as she could muster with my cock in her throat, but I could tell the sensation of having her pussy eaten was driving her mad because she grabbed my ass with both hands and squeezed hard. Every time I flicked her clit with my tongue she would playfully slap my ass to let me know she was enjoying it. This invariably made me thrust deeper and I would be rewarded with her gag and involuntary swallow, squeezing my cock in her throat's tight, soft embrace.

But soon I realized that I had violated her long enough. She had taken my cock into her throat eagerly and I was impressed and grateful. I gave her pussy a final long lick, then pushed myself gingerly up off of her. I pulled the length of my cock slowly out of her throat. It was soaked and spit ran down her cheek as I withdrew it. When the head popped out from over her lips, a long string of spit ran from her bottom lip to the tip of my cock. It was insanely dirty and sexy seeing her with the spit running down her face. But I also noticed tears in her eyes and it reminded me of how hard it must have been for her to take my entire cock down her throat. It was an incredibly selfless gesture to put herself through that just to pleasure me.