A Boss, A Mentor, A Lover Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I cradled her head in both my hands to support it. "That was so unbelievably sexy, Carrie," I told her. "You are so fucking amazing." I kissed her lips from upside down; they were warm and wet with her spit, and I ran my hand over her cheek to clean the trail of spit there.

"Did you like it?" she asked.

"Holy shit, yes, it felt incredible. So intense, so fucking good."

"Then I'm glad I did it," she replied. It was the very same thing I had told her after I'd first eaten her out a year ago. The fact that she remembered that moment almost a year later spoke volumes about the kind of person she was. I kissed her again passionately. Then I supported her under her shoulders and helped her twist her entire body onto the bed so she could relax. Once she was positioned on the bed she smiled up at me and asked demurely, "What next, master?"

"I'll tell you what next," I replied. "Now you're going to lay there and relax while I eat your pussy until you cum for me." She laughed as she exhaled and excitedly pushed herself back on the bed, smiling. I crawled onto the bed after her and ran my hands up her legs, over her silky smooth stockings, from her ankles to her upper thighs. There I let my fingers trace the floral pattern on the stockings momentarily, before I moved my fingers further up to the waistband of her panties. I hooked my fingers into the elastic waistband and pulled the candy apple red panties off her crotch and down her legs slowly and seductively. She watched me do so with a coy look on her face, the index finger of her right hand hooked just inside her lower lip, her tongue out just over her teeth to lick the tip. She looked so impossibly sexy like that; I knew I had to put her in her place before she completely weakened me.

I slipped her panties down her calves and over her feet. They were warm and moist; her flowing juices had soaked through the cotton panel of the crotch, and most of the thong part, leaving them wet to the touch. I found this incredibly arousing and wanted to show her how much it drove me wild. Plus, I also wanted to reaffirm my role as master.

"Your panties are soaking wet, slave," I said accusingly.

"I know, master, I'm sorry," she replied. "You make me so hot I can't control how wet my pussy gets."

"Well, I just hope they aren't ruined," I prodded. "They're so sexy and delicate; it would be a shame if they didn't come clean. Look, do you think they're okay?" As I said this I held them in front of her face. I wanted to tease her, to make her see her wetness on her panties and smell her heady aroma. She looked at them and I could see her nostrils flare as their scent hit her nose.

"I think they'll be just fine, master," she said heavily, "they should definitely come clean."

"Really? Do you think so?" I asked as I pushed her panties into her face just under her nose.

"Oh god yes, I think so," she moaned, as I stretched the saturated crotch of her panties over her upper lip with two of my fingers. She was taking deep, slow breaths in through her nose and I knew she could smell the dank, delicious aroma of her cunt. I leaned down over her mound as I slowly dropped the soaking cotton fabric of the crotch of her panties over her mouth.

"Then clean them, slave," I demanded as I pushed her panties against her lips. At the same moment she opened her mouth and pressed her tongue onto her panties, I let my mouth descend hungrily onto her vulva, so that as she licked her panties it was as though she were simultaneously licking her own cunt. The more she licked the panties, the harder I licked her pussy, so that she could make love to herself at the pace and intensity she desired. I matched every lap of her tongue on her panties with an identical lap of my tongue on her warm, wet cunt.

Her moaning became deep and hungry, almost a growling. She pulled the hand I held her panties in closer, bringing my fingers into her mouth as she licked and sucked her underwear. This was quickly turning into one of the most intensely erotic moments of my life, and I began to wonder if there was anything this woman wouldn't do to please me. I sucked greedily on her clit as she sucked her panties, coaxing loud and desperate groans from deep within her.

After several minutes of intense pussy eating, I needed both air and to clear my head. I pulled my head out from between her thighs and my fingers out of her mouth. When I removed my fingers though, she bit down on her panties and they remained behind in her mouth. Only a loop of the waistband dangled from the corner of her mouth, the entire crotch and thong parts remained inside and she continued to suck on them. I reached a finger up and looped it into the elastic dangling from her mouth.

"Do you have any fucking idea how unbelievably sexy you are, Sterling?" I asked as I slowly pulled her panties out of her mouth by the elastic band inch by inch.

"You awaken something in me, Stillman," she replied after the panties finally slipped completely out of her mouth, "what can I say?" I grinned mischievously as I twirled the panties on my finger several times before tossing them to the ground. This woman, the one I respected above and beyond nearly all others in my life, had willingly become my sex slave. She had let her defenses down and allowed me to fulfill my deepest desires. Not just allowed, but had met my every whim with eagerness and zeal, inspired to please me any way I wished to be pleased. But it was pleasure for us both I truly desired, and the time had come to delve into that mutual pleasure, and explore the myriad possibilities it promised.