A Boy In Babeland Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stacey moaned as she kissed his cock through the boxer shorts and rubbed her bra covered nipples into his stomach. She soon grew tired of this position and got up, pulling Lee by the hand. She got him off the bed and guided him behind her before laying down flat on her stomach on the bed, pulling herself up so her legs dangled just slightly off the bottom and she lay comfortably.

Lee wasted little time. He leaned down and pressed forwards moving his covered cock to her cotton covered ass rubbing it right over where his best guess of where her asshole would be. Stacey moaned as she felt his cock press through both sets of underwear and onto her sensitive hole. She arched her back and Lee began kissing her shoulders and neck as she wiggled beneath him.

"AHH yesss..." Stacey moaned as she felt her brother’s hands rub up her sides and to the clasp of her bra. He quickly undid it, letting it fall from her chest and onto the bed below them. Stacey grabbed the bra and threw it away from the two lovers as Lee once more leaned down and gently kissed her now bare shoulders and neck.

Stacey looked over her shoulder as she felt her brother’s cock move away from her. Dhe watched as he kissed down her back and onto her cotton covered ass making sure to bury his face onto each cheek before continuing down her legs. When he got to her feet Stacey spun over onto her back spreading her legs wide and propping her feet on the bed as to open up her thighs for her brother. With no encouragement he began kissing the inner thigh of her right leg, slowly, moving towards her cotton, panty covered center. Her back arched as his lips made contact with the wet material right over her clit sending his warm breath onto the sensitive area.

"Ahhhh OOhhhhh god yeeeeesssssss." Stacey moaned as she felt her juices flow faster.

Lee moved away from his sister and allowed her to pull her knickers down her long legs before kicking them off to join her bra somewhere across the room. She was now laying fully naked, her breast heaving, her legs together as she lay on her left side slightly, just a small tuft of blonde pubic hair visible from above her pussy.

Lee leaned down to her face and began kissing her over her shoulder, his hands being used for support. His right was soon on her chest giving little rubs of each breast and tweaks to her nipples. She brought her hand up to his face as they kissed more passionately and he moved his hand down to her crotch, but was denied access by her closed legs.

"Hmm not your hand silly." Stacey giggled as she pushed her brother back into a sitting position on the bed and just as quickly brought her legs around him. Sliding so that his pants could be removed she pulled them down to his knees then he did the rest, using both legs he managed to get the boxer shorts off just as his sister pressed her open pussy onto his cock, which slid in gracefully.

"Ahhhhh god hhmmmm." Stacey moaned as she felt his cock sliding up into her body, once he was as deep as he was going to get she slid her hips back and thrust forwards again.

"AAHHH Stacey, wow, god." Lee started saying as he felt Stacey's tight pussy grip his cock as she slid it in and out at a nice fast pace.

Stacey was sitting in such a way that her breast were just about level with her brother’s chin and looking down at his closed eyes, his face contorted in concentration she got an idea. Pushing up with her legs slightly more she brought her breasts in line with Lee's face and began to bounce them off his lips as she leaned her head down to kiss the top of his head.

Lee was in heaven. Now he could feel his sister’s breasts and nipples on his face, tickling his skin, as was her hair, which was dropping on to his face. Her pussy was gripping his cock so tight it was unreal and she was mercilessly grinding her pelvis into his.

Stacey pulled back from his face and leaned back from his body on her hands. She smiled at her brother who was looking at her face smiling as she continued to bounce on his cock. She quickly moved forwards and their lips met again, their tongues assaulting each others. Stacey screamed into her brothers mouth as her orgasm hit her hard and very unexpectedly, she pulled back from his mouth as her juices flowed all over her brother’s cock. Ahe fell forwards again, her body falling to the left of her brother’s so her arms were now leaning over his right shoulder, she was panting and out of breath and her bouncing had all but stopped, she kissed Lee's ear and whispered into it. "You'll have to take on some of the work."

Lee knew just what she meant. He put his hands on her back and she pulled herself up onto his shoulder slightly more. He then proceeded to stand up holding her like a baby that is being burped and laid her down on her back, his cock still in her the whole time. Once they had got comfortable Stacey wrapped her legs around her brother’s lower back and waited for him to thrust into her. She didn't have to wait long.

Lee pushed his hips forwards hard pressing his cock all the way into his sister making her cry out from the deep penetration. Lee kept up his pace taking his cock back until only the head was left in then shoving the whole thing back in, in one big push. Stacey was shouting out now as Lee kissed her breasts and rubbed her hair with his sweaty hands, bringing his lips to hers and giving her one final kiss before arching his back and shoving his cock deep into his sister. "Oh god Stacey I'm gonna cum!" He shouted as he felt his ball's tighten and a whole lot of sperm shoot out of his cock coating his sister’s insides in white, sticky cum.

Out of breath they both laid on Lee's bed snuggling into each others bodies. Stacey flicked her hair away from her face and smiled at her brother who smiled back before closing his eyes and resting his head on her shoulder. "God Lee, I love you." Stacey whispered as she gave her brother a little kiss on the head and slowly got off his bed. Leaving him snuggled up with a pillow, she went back to her room to get a shower knowing her life had changed, but definitely for the better.

PS. Special thanks to my editor Jennyeou for helping with my story and making it what it is

12