All Comments on 'A Boy In Babeland Ch. 03'

by Nemasis Enforcer

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
good story

sweet! i love the build up now i really look forward to the next story i just hope it dont take so long lol

nightshadownightshadowabout 20 years ago
Right on!

Full marks for keeping me interested in this series! This installment was very good, very believable and very erotic. The interaction between Kim and Lee definitely seemed more realistic- Kim's reluctance, in particular, was a breath of fresh air, a sign that she is indeed flawed and human, carrying personal "baggage" like so many of us. Her willingness to broaden her horizons, however, showed that she's got growth potential. Lee's character, though, is still a little... stale, static- he seems much like he did at the beginning of the story, what with running back to his room to "regroup" an' all. I dunno... something about that boy smacks of repression.

The dialogue was pretty strong, but just a tad confusing in certain spots. Kim's coyness came across well, as did her flirtation, but something seems to be lacking on Lee's end of the conversations.... too... compliant, perhaps? I dunno. For a guy who's been gleefully banging his sisters he still seems awfully unsure of how to relate women. I mean, he should have a sense of himself by now, right? Not necessarily aggressive, but certainly assertive and less self-conscious of his body's reaction to certain female charms. In short, I get the feeling that Lee is still a BOY, despite the fact that he is doing things most MEN only dream of.

It might be time for Our Boy Lee to have a serious bout of self-introspection, let him take stock in his situation and either embrace it or deny it... but he desperately needs to step up to the plate and start making his OWN decisions for once. He is, after all, the "man of the house" now, isn't he?

NojNojabout 20 years ago
Great 3rd part

You've got a good writing style and you're getting these chapters out real fast (which is more than can be said for me). Keep up the good work!

bjbearbjbearabout 20 years ago
Great job!

Perfect job of inter-relating characters! Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Damn!!!

I have to say I didn't expect someone so young to write so good. I couldn't stop reading till the last word. Great Job!

Can't wait for the other sisters to join the fun!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Nice!!

all of them together would be a great story a big ass orgy that would be nice

ishtatishtatover 19 years ago
Babylove

Best part so far.I do not agree with the comment that the boy "hero" is a one dimensional character and should be more of a "man". He's Male ,he's 18. It's particularly apposite that he is showing more concern with his youngest sister.After all he cannot escape responsibility to the same extent that he can when "seduced" by his eldwest sister.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
what

so how was it when they all died, did they go to heaven?

clark3001clark3001over 14 years ago
Its all very good, but..

but why do all the sisters want to have sex with their brother ? You never explained this.

clark3001clark3001over 14 years ago
Its all very good, but..

but why do all the sisters want to have sex with their brother ? You never explained this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
@clark3001

Because apparently he's supposedly hot. Just like how Lee was thinking in this chapter about how "Kim had grown into a voluptuous young woman.", they were thinking about how he's grown into a strapping young man. Well, at least that's my interpretation of things.

InfiniteFoldingSpaceInfiniteFoldingSpacealmost 12 years ago
This is too absurd

"Besides, he was in shock at this."

He's already banged two sisters; why should he be surprised at banging a third?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Not absurd at all

The shock of having sex with 3 of his sisters in I would estimate is less than a week might be shocking. The knowledge of three of his sisters liking him or even the regret of wanting these two sisters when he clearly wants something more from April might cause unrest in feelings. So logically if he hasn't learned to control himself he might just be experiencing shock from all these emotions. Like anxiety, lust, love, etc.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
about earlier chapters

Personally I think this is a great story, but could have been made better if you had made his dick lik 8-10 inches, then the surprise from his sisters would hav been a bit more realistic

Huntergirl30Huntergirl30over 11 years ago
I like it

I like the fact that one of the sisters are scared. Lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Another pretty fun chapter! What, twice now he's run away like a third grader? Heh. You'd figure after having fucked two sisters he'd be over that! Lol.

Kookaburra8Kookaburra8about 7 years ago
Not bad but

Far to short. One page !!!!. Plain to see she's still a virgin..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous