All Comments on 'A Boy In Babeland Ch. 09'

by Nemasis Enforcer

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Hey Mom!

I still can't believe, in a house full of women, this clowns mother is never around

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Spank Me

I've read the other stories and this is one of the better ones. The addition of spanking brought this to a whole other level. Very good. I'd only suggest the author spend a little more time proofreading to clean up the minor spelling and grammar mistakes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
more lee is a must

awesome story but when is lee gonna get with the others and his mom? we need more more more please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
more and quickly

ok i read this story like 2 weeks ago another story is due by now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
we need more lee in babeland

wow it took me 4 days to read it all and i loved it but i think it needs some more you need to keep on with the story. heck even i had an ide get lee to get the rest of them knocked up. and i want to know if there are any thing else you can make it more kinky or even hotter. i hope to see more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Still great, but April/Stephanie not my style

Having the 2 sisters get it on didn't do anything for me, but the rest was still hot. Lee's orgasm combined with what Stephanie felt was a little better in description this time, so nice to see the improvement. Still could use a little more, I think and that would really finish it off well.

HardonseanHardonseanover 15 years ago
Love It!!!

Why did you go to spanking? Your stories are execellent without crazy sex. Aside from your spelling/editing.

knightofdarknessknightofdarknessover 13 years ago
dawn of new light mabey (no pun intended dame that was not funny or cool)

what about Stacy she might be pissed to here that

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Nearly there

The whole April-Stephanie connection is odd and out of place. It seems to be forced, and it doesn`t add up in your description of Stephanie as a character. It would be a benefit for your story to leave that out, or tone it down quite a bit. To me it actually ruins the structure of the story and makes an unbalance according to earlier descriptions. Without this part of the story the rest of it is really good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
great read

great story looking forward to reading the rest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

A lot more spelling/word issues in this one...

Heck, why the hell would I want to move out of the house when all my sisters want to fuck me all the time?!? Screw that idea, lol!

01Timber6701Timber6711 months ago

Don’t understand why you put April and Stephanie together,,, it ruined the whole thing for me

2⭐️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous