All Comments on 'A Boy Who Came In from the Cold Ch. 07'

by SadieRose

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Start at the beginning and read them all!

A must read. Start with the first story, and you will not be disappointed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
An excellent read, really hot:-)

I've read all the chapters in this series and I'm hanging out for more. They are wonderfully written and really erotic. It's such a change to have so much description not only of what is happening, but also give some indication of how the characters think. It's incredibly hot!

Must say though that Rayne is pretty messed up, and lately Ant has been a bit of an arsehole...

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Wonderful but...

I love this series very much but its weird to me how Ant can just come in and have sex with Rayne, after he has had with other men, so many times. How can he not have deeper feelings for him? I have deeper feelings and all iam doing is reading his story. Jessy

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
T_T

a story of my life. i love this story it reminds me so much of my past. I hope you cuntinue looking forverd to it.

noisymothernoisymotherabout 16 years ago
Getting to know Rayne . . .

Loved this chapter - really getting to grips (pardon the pun) with Rayne's character. Wouldn't you just know he self harmed - and Aldo's right - he's still doing it - just using sex instead of a blade.

bisexualsmokerbisexualsmokerover 15 years ago
Interesting plot

After seven chapters theres still many weaves and turns in the plot which is obviously a real good thing.

One wonders if that was the real Giovanni.We learn

about Rayne's self destruction even more.

All set in a French nudist environement.

It was definitly a hot turn of events with the Ts also.

This entire series has been an exceptional read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSadieRose@SadieRose
Sadie Rose Bermingham has been writing the Tales of Rayne Wylde on and off since about 1999 - he's a millennium baby. For a few years now some of his steamier adventures have been posted here on Literotica but as of 2014, he and Xavier have been on hiatus. Excitingly, Dark P...