All Comments on 'A Boy Who Came In from the Cold Ch. 16'

by SadieRose

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
The Best

You made me cry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
You truly are an amazing storyteller

I've read all the 'A Boy Who Came In from the Cold' chapters, and I have to say that this is one of the most enthralling and heart wrenching pieces of writing I've ever read. It has touched me deeply; I think a lot of people can relate to the life of 'Rayne'.

Thanks for sharing this work.

Monica

LindystarLindystarover 17 years ago
When it Rayne's it Poors (e.g. Poor Rayne)

It's too bad Rayne isn't able to have some personal healing and come to terms with his traumatic past; he's just like mascara- he runs at the first sign of emotion. Will he ever be brave enough to take the risk of letting someone get close to him? He never seems to trust those that would be his true friends. But, alas, dear author, it doesn't seem to be in the cards you've dealt him; I guess we can expect more drama and tragedy before the boy finds himself on his own once again, bitter and cynical and hurting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
R. W

every time I read this chapter I listen to storm by life house and the part Rayne goes into the ocean and cries out an apology to his mum gets me. This chapter makes me cry very time love this story I love Rayne such a great story SadieRose I hope one day I can write a story as awesome as you're talented work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Ugh

How can Rayne not love Ant that don't make no damn sense.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSadieRose@SadieRose
Sadie Rose Bermingham has been writing the Tales of Rayne Wylde on and off since about 1999 - he's a millennium baby. For a few years now some of his steamier adventures have been posted here on Literotica but as of 2014, he and Xavier have been on hiatus. Excitingly, Dark P...