All Comments on 'A Brand Nude Day'

by GigiDark

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
jehoramjehoramalmost 12 years ago
A good first story!

I liked the fact that you took your time with it and let us get to know the characters. Keep up the good work!

Funguy1102Funguy1102almost 12 years ago
Great start

The story is a great read, but the ending is unsatisfying, like coitus interruptus.

GigiDarkGigiDarkalmost 12 years agoAuthor
FunGuy1102

Thanks for your comment. I tried to make it a good read. I'm sorry about the coitus interruptus. I will think about it for my other stories.

GigiDarkGigiDarkalmost 12 years agoAuthor
jehoram

Thank you for the encouraging comments. This was my first erotic story ever. I just wrote something that I'd like to read. I was also worried about page count when I realized that my story which was only supposed to be 5 pages turned into 11. I didn't want to write a novella amidst all the great pithy stories in this competition.

GigiDarkGigiDarkalmost 12 years agoAuthor
Thank you

I just wanted to say thank you to all of the people who read my story. At last count I believe I had over 8000 views. Wow! I never dreamed it would get that many views. I also wanted to thank Warrenm for favoriting my story you rock! And of course I thank those of you who gave me comments - they are truly food for thought. I will use these comments to make more entertaining future submissions.

Since the competition is drawing to a close I sure would appreciate some votes if you think this was a good submission.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous