All Comments on 'A Break in My Routine Ch. 02'

by espeteroh

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Just O.K.

Man, you really need someone to proof read your work. The last sentence in chapter one made no sense at all. In chapter two, you had the daughter remove her clothes twice during the same scene. The firt time she didn't do it eroticly, but the second time, she did a little strip tease. You need an editor! Also the ending was dissapointing. Oh, and Americans don't say "bum". They say "butt". Good luck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Break 02

I love their growing relationship. Let him get the plaster off, soon - so he can take her fully.

Yes to the editing - no to 'butt', stick with the English 'bum'.

Lukas

dirtybear42dirtybear42over 18 years ago
YOU ASSHOLES NEED TO TEACH ENGLISH

You read to enjoy the story, not nitpick it. If you are going to tear something apart, at least have the fucking balls to sign your name, not ANONYMOUS.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
extremly good

wonderful story, thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
A Break in My Routine Ch. 02

Nothing left to say,,,,ESPETEROH, YOU'RE THE bEST !!EXCELLENT WORK !

ShadowDweller89ShadowDweller89about 15 years ago
Very Nice

Out of all the things i've read on here, yours is really something that builds up. I expected just 'Fuck me daddy' and afew 'I love yous', but yours really adds some suspence to this. Great job!

vikingprydevikingprydealmost 10 years ago
pay more attention

you had the daughter get undressed at least 2 times (once before the BJ and again after grabbing the comforter )

Todger65Todger65about 9 years ago
Reality check

Agree with other comments about undressing twice, but I find the fact that he is in the shower with an arm and leg is a cast rather odd. Casts are not waterproof normally and tend to get soft and become flexible when wet, therefore unable to do the job they were designed for.

It's a good story but could have done with another pair of eyes going over it ( an editor ) before submission.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 8 years ago

Hot story! Too bad you will probably never finish this and will simply leave the three of them hanging on the bed forever!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

good finish but lots of silly mistakes, someone else needs to read it before publishing it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous