A Break in the Storm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Remec
Remec
14 Followers

Pat eased himself over behind Valerie once more. "And what do you want?"

"I don't know."

Soft laughter sounded in Valerie's ears. "Yes you do," Pat said, "listen to the wind. Feel the way it blows the mist from the rain over and around that sheet." He reached around her back, taking each of her wrists in hand and drew them back to place her palms against her damp, transparent sleep shirt. "Your nipples are hard."

Valerie shuddered and nodded. She swallowed nervously as she agreed with Pat. "Uh huh," she murmured, "they're wet. And cold."

"That's not why. You're wet, but you're not cold at all. Tell me what you're like."

She bit her lip, her eyes closing for a moment while she thought. They remained shut while she softly answered, "I'm just me. Friends have told me I'm charming, but I don't know exactly what they mean. Ben thinks I've changed from who I was when we got together, but I think I'm still who I've always been. At heart, anyways."

Pat slowly began to rotate his hands. He breathed hotly against Valerie's neck while the motion caused her to rub her palms in small circles against her nipples. "Of course," he said.

"I'm a very sensual and passionate person, and very frisky when given the opportunity," Valerie added, her words coming a bit slowly as she tried to speak without moaning or catching her breath.

Pat dropped his hands from Valerie's wrists to her hips and drew her body up against his own. He nuzzled her neck while caressing her body and the front of her thighs, and whispered in her ear, "Is that knocking I hear?"

Valerie sighed and leaned back against Pat. He could feel that her sleep shirt had rolled up slightly; a quick glance down confirmed that she wasn't wearing panties. There may have been a thong, but Pat wasn't sure...yet. Valerie's voice was feather soft. "Sometimes, I just can't help it. I've always been that way, but he is so, well, NOT, that I've always kept things toned down for his sake. I was his first serious girlfriend, and it freaks him out to see me flirt with people."

"So why do you?" Pat asked as he slowly ground himself against Valerie's exposed ass.

"He just doesn't respond too well to my advances, especially these days. I thought I could deal with things on my own, but I needed the contact other people gave me. Even anonymous, faceless people online worked. It was a chance for me to let it all out, so to speak." She bit her lip and rotated her ass against Pat, letting air seep into her lungs and back out again.

His fingers crept beneath the sleep shirt, and Pat realized Valerie wasn't wearing even a pair thong panties. "Step forward. I want you to feel something."

Valerie stepped forward. The mist blowing off the edge of the downpour was suddenly eclipsed by actual rain cascading down upon her and Pat. Within moments, they were both soaked. She sighed, arching her back and letting her hands fall away from her chest to spread her arms wide and take in the storm's energy.

"Mmm," she said beneath her breath as she stepped further into the torrents, moving away from Pat to turn and regard him. He smiled and gave her a look that echoed the hunger she hadn't realized she'd had. She rushed to him and threw her arms about him.

Pat caught Valerie's body as she lunged at him. He embraced her in the same wild manner and sought out her mouth. They kissed frantically, like neither had kissed anyone for weeks. Lips and tongues and open mouths met without need of introduction, while hands caressed bodies and began undressing them.

They sank into the muddy backyard. Pat eased Valerie onto her back and positioned himself between her spread thighs. His cock nudged her as he leaned in close to move his kisses from her face along her throat and then down to meet the breasts his hands lifted in their palms. He swirled his tongue around an erect nipple and then closed his teeth upon its hard, pink flesh.

Valerie moaned and raised her hips, trying to get more than just the barest part of the tip of Pat's cock inside her. "God, just do it," she said to him in a soft voice that dripped with urgency.

"Do what?" Pat asked, his own words as audible a tease as his rubbing head was a physical one.

"Mmm...fuck me. I...god, just fuck me damn it! I can't stand it any more!" Valerie screamed up at Pat as her hands hooked themselves in the crook formed by his bent elbows and pulled his body forward and down upon her. They both moaned as the movement sank his cock almost entirely inside Valerie's waiting pussy.

"Yes! Give it to me, Pat!"

Pat tried to respond, but the sudden aggressiveness and passion from meek and mild Valerie had surprised him and left him groping for words. He buried his face in her neck and kissed her skin while his hips rocked the two of them back and forth on the muddy patch of backyard by the clothesline. Pat groaned and sighed as he pumped his cock in and out of his neighbor. Amazed and, perhaps just a bit, fearful of the powerful passion awakened by the mix of wind, rain, and his own nudging, Pat knew there was more going on here besides simply a woman denied...and denying...the release she needed.

"Oh, Val...mmm..." Pat gasped in her ear. "Oooh...what was...oh yeahhh..."

While Pat kissed and bit at her neck and shoulder, Valerie slid her arms around him. Tilting their bodies, she made Pat look at her and kissed him once more. He began to move back and forth between the little niche he'd found and her soft mouth and playful tongue. Whenever they broke from a kiss, Valerie would continue to fill Pat's ear with a heavy string of encouraging smut, while her pussy clutched and gripped him in a similar...although different...sort of encouragement.

And the storm continued to fall upon their bodies. Its steady rain pelted their flesh and drove both of them into a frenzy.

Remec
Remec
14 Followers
12