A Brief History of Tina

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Timothy? Who's Timothy?"

I moved to get into position, on my back with my legs up, perched on my ultra-high heels. I felt the cool touch of something pushing at my hole. Jack locked his legs around mine, I felt his weight pushing on me, the tip of his cock touching the edge of my arse, sliding up and down the crack.

Suddenly, it found it's mark, and with his hands resting on my shoulders, and fingers digging into my flesh, he entered me! He then began to move in and out of my arse with increasing speed and depth. I gasped with the exquisite combination of pain and pleasure!

"God, Jack, that is wonderful, I am so full, keep pushing, PLEASE"

He moved even deeper in with each thrust, faster and faster as he thrust into me. The pain receded as his movements become more fluid and my arse stretched. We moved together as one, up and down, groaning and moaning in each of our own pleasures.

Far too soon, I felt him begin to spasm, his body begin to shake, his muscles begin to bulge as he built to a climax. He spurted, even harder than last time, I felt his hot steaming juices shoot up hard into my arse, felt him jerking and writhing in ecstasy.

We pulsed and pushed together, groin to groin, enjoying those last few moments of each other's body as we both reached the heights of our passion. I screamed. With pleasure, my carnal desires were satisfied, truly I WAS a woman.

And then, again, we collapsed, sated. And slept.

And as if that was not enough, it was about 5 in the morning, the dawn was just beginning, when I felt Jack's hands round my waist, fondling my breasts, feeling down towards my own cock.

"Darling, haven't you had enough, I will if you will..."

And we did. Again. I finished nearly 24 hours of intense sexual activity with another fuck. My arse-hole was beginning to get sore, but Jack would not take no for an answer, he screwed me yet again.

"Jack, what do you think of me?" I asked after yet another climax as we lay there, slowly drifting off again.

I didn't hear it all, I did drop off. The last thing I remembered was a hand cuddling my breasts, me gently caressing his lips with mine, and the words ".... the best fuck ever, tart to die for, legs any guy would like to...."

We slept.

7 - Sunday

Very unusually Jack was awake before me in the morning. When I opened my eyes he was there, smiling down at his lover.

"Well my dear, how was it for you?" he joked.

The sight of my naked lover stirred passions in me again, I reached over and stroked his balls.

"Ready for another round?" I joked back.

Ten minutes later he staggered out of bed and dashed to the bathroom after our third fuck in one night. I followed a few minutes later and was appalled at the sight I saw in the mirror. My make-up was awful. It took me about 15 minutes altogether to shower, clean and smooth my face, re-do my make-up and choose what to wear. I arrived downstairs to find Jack in the kitchen, looking serious. I had hoped he would like my appearance, black leather miniskirt and fishnets with my high heels, as well as a tight low-cut top. He had just put the phone down.

"What's wrong, darling, don't you like what you see?" I asked provocatively, twisting to display my long legs and thighs, then bending over to kiss him and give him the chance to fondle my ample breasts once more.

He looked me over, I smiled and rolled my tongue over my scarlet lips lasciviously.

"Tina, you look gorgeous. But I've just had a phone call."

I waited.

"Tina, since we are being open with each other now, I do have something to tell you."

The words seemed to suggest this was going to be something I wouldn't like.

But Uncle Jack's tone didn't say that, it said 'good news'.

"I had lunch the other day - you know that - with a business colleague, she is a director of a company my firm works with quite often. Well, to cut it short, we got on very well together and...."

I interrupted him, he was beginning to get a little embarrassed, he can at times.

"You mean - 'you have met someone'."

"Precisely"

"And -"

"Well, Tina, it's early days yet. But I thought that in a week or so, when Emma is at home, I might invite her back for dinner."

"OK, Uncle Jack, you also mean I have to get myself sorted out by then, maybe a job, somewhere to live...."

"Oh no. Tina, I wouldn't throw you out"

".... And decide what gender I am." I smiled at the ridiculous humour involved. "Don't worry, Uncle, I do realise. That's why I'm still going to the employment bureau later this week. It needs sorting out soon. I do know that."

"But, Tina - or Timothy - It does mean - last night - it has to stop. It was fun, hell, it was an amazing experience. I never ever imagined ..... Well, I hope it helped you but I need to sort my life out too."

I wasn't disappointed, I was delighted, I wished Uncle Jack - my lover - the very best in the world. I kissed him again on the cheek. Then, as I pulled away, his lips reached out to mine and he grabbed me close, sliding hands again over my thighs, fondling my boobs - again.

I kissed him hard. "OK Jack, let's finish with a bang!"

Which, for the fourth time in twelve hours, we did. Uncle pushed me against the wall, pulled up my skirt and, this time, teased my own cock with his fingers while fucking me standing up, his cock seemed to go even deeper than when he had shoved it up me the night before. We exploded simultaneously in a torrent of cum as we both climaxed together and then, finally, with Jack's cock still up me, finished with one long French kissing session.

Which is why I am sat here now. In the sunny garden, still dressed in basque and stockings and very-high-heeled stilettos, still drinking champagne. My lover's cum is slowly dripping out of my arse and through the slats of my chair onto the ground. Jack has gone off to his golf game with three friends. He had to rush to shower again and meet his lift, but as he said it would not have done for the others to turn up at the house to collect him - and find me. He's not due back until about four.

Before which my other problem will occur. Emma rang about ten minutes ago. She has finished her work early at college and is driving straight home for a couple of weeks vacation, wants to spend some time getting to know her cousin again. So she will get here in about five hours. At three.

And meet who? What?

Help!!

© 2000