A Bright Star at 2 A.M.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you almost there? I am about to explode," you pant.

I can't even answer you. I just nod my head. You can feel how tight my pussy walls are now. My body is almost trapping your fingers deep inside me trying to hold on to them. You again bite down and pull back on my nipple, a little harder this time. Perfect! You pinch the other with your left hand.

I am overwhelmed with sensation. I am swept under by a huge wave of pleasure. The intensity of it makes me grip your cock even more tightly as I stroke down your length.

This pushes you over the edge. You too are letting go. You start to groan with your release. I can feel your cock swell as your orgasm hits you. I feel you pulse in my hand as your rock your hips and pump warm cum into my hand with a groan.

What a moment! So erotic- and that look of pure bliss on your face... I try to keep my eyes open to watch it all, but I just can't. My own pleasure is too great. With the next wave I feel suspended for a moment and then I am rolled under as my orgasm hits me. For a split second it is the only thing in the universe. I come apart as it races from my pussy to the top of my head and then to the tips of my toes.

Oh my god, it is so good.

I can feel powerful contractions inside. Wave after wave of intense pleasure roll through me. You can feel it too. You slow your fingers so I can take it all in and feel every bit of ecstasy. You stroke my clit again in a soft sweep but it makes me jump. I am too sensitive right now.

That was amazing. You wrap both of your arms around me and pull me up on to your lap to hold me. I am filled with a feeling of total satisfaction and contentment. I am so thankful that we have each other and this connection. We give one another joy, laughter, and happiness.

"Tell me what you are thinking," you say as you stroke your fingers through my hair.

"I was thinking how right this feels, how perfectly happy I am. We have just accomplished the impossible. After so much longing, so much talking, I was sure actually being with you could never measure up to the fantasy of you, of us, that I've had in my head. But it was even better. Do you agree?" I say.

Your answer takes my breath away, "You are a sexual fantasy come true. But, that's not all, it is not just the physical part. It is how good you make me feel. You are a bright star in my stormy life."

12