All Comments on 'A Broken Family Ch. 03'

by HollyBranch

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

I keep hoping that Eli beats the shit out of JT and Alex. Jt needs his head bashed in and Alex has some real issues.

The only worthy of her is Eli and if your story puts her with either of the other two asshats I will stop reading it. My sister and I had a smiler relationship to Eli and Holly but never went had any sexual relations. Alex is just jealous and JT is a fucking prick.

bigmama71bigmama71almost 10 years ago
Love the story

Can't wait for next chapter. Each one loves her and she loves them.

trite_readertrite_readeralmost 10 years ago
Yeah, Nice... But

Getting tedious now. Waaaay to repetitive and the immature behaviour from all characters except Eli -and that includes the sister, is getting tiresome. Not sure I'm looking forward to anything actually happening here.....

BuffysangelBuffysangelalmost 10 years ago
Great Effort

Looking forward to the next chapter, how soon do you think you can have it up? ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Loving it!

I wish the whole story was already posted because I can't wait to see how it unfolds.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
lovely story

Love this story when can you post the next chapter:)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
CAN´T WAIT

Ohhh god!!!! i cant wait to see what is going to happen! I wish it was all here, im gonna be crazy waiting for a next chapter! !SIGUELA!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Wow

I'm loving it! I'll try not to go crazy waiting for another update :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
OMG hurry up

Omg I absolutely love this story! When is the next chapter gonna be up? Please hurry!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Alex

If she has to choose one, I hope it's Alex and not Jt.

spankfunforspankfunforalmost 10 years ago
ALL 3 for 1

They move to a new town. Holly marries Alex! All 4 have consensual sex! Holly says only one child per brother! My idea, anyway!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
rape!

I should have known, this site is big on non consensual sex that is rape nothing more. I don't need to read any more of this trash!!

HollyBranchHollyBranchalmost 10 years agoAuthor
"Rape" Anon

I'm not quite sure what you believe "rape" means, but I assure that there is not any non consensual sexual intercourse in this chapter. Best of luck to your prudish mind since this is an erotic fiction website.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous