All Comments on 'A Broken Family Ch. 04'

by HollyBranch

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great

Gosh, this made me so hot. I was rooting for her to end up with Alex from the beginning. JT is too much of an asshole and Eli is too... Eli.

I hope Holly does not end up having sex with all her brothers

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Awesome

I Really wanna See Her Get Closer To Eli, I Like Him More Because He's Open To Do More Things ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Keep it going ;)

I'll always root for Alex, hahaha I love that he acts uptight when obviously he isn't...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Enjoying this too much

Please don't stop this story. I am thoroughly enjoying it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
PLEASE

Please please go for Alex..he deserves it more.love the story though

dadarknightdadarknightalmost 10 years ago
Superbly handled

The direction and pace you're taking with this is wonderfully done so far. Especially the pacing, not rushing, not hurried or vulgar - almost perfectly balanced.

And I love the developing levels of the relationship between the four of them and can't wait for more. I obviously don't fully know where you might take it all in the future but I can say that from what I see and where it appears to be headed (at this point, at least) is pretty much flawless and feels wonderfully intimate and special.

They all four are broken and need each other and the intimacy and tension and passion of them all coming to terms with it and of course the unconventional nature of their need is becoming so much more and more interesting and again the pacing of them just beginning to explore it is so much more fun and exciting to read through than what many of the other writers here give us (many better handled than others) of the ubiquitous mindless nonsensical immediate sex drivel (again sometimes handled erotically and passionately enough to satisfy) or the stories that take to long or are just paced that little (or a lot) too slowly to hold your interest or build any in what's happening.

I'm putting this story so far at 5 stars.

(And personally, I don't care what some of these other reviewers say and I'm not going to join them in telling you how this should end and who should end with whom, it is your story.

But I would like to add that I would personally find it amazing if it ends how I'm envisioning it going, based on the title what I've read so far, with all four of them getting together - and especially some encounters between the brothers themselves once it's all out in the open would be so intense and really make the story and their relationships come completely full circle and beautiful, reinforcing their needs for each other and to stay together; making the bond and relationship amongst the four that much stronger.

That's just from the dark corners from my own mind. Write your story and I'll be happily waiting for the next chapters until the conclusion.)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
love the story!!

I can't wait to see the whole story. Love the pace! But I need you to finish it!

Sysy18Sysy18almost 10 years ago
1#

One of the best stories I have read. I thought others were better. I made a big mistake.

bigmama71bigmama71almost 10 years ago
Continued Excellence

I love this story. Every chapter is getting better and better. Can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Build up is crazy

I love the length to this story like everyone else is saying it's just getting better and better

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

These stories are amazing you are an amazing writer keep up the great work and I can't wait until you post the next one I love the Alex and Holly relationship but I would like to read more of JT and holly

HollyBranchHollyBranchalmost 10 years agoAuthor

JT and Holly will be coming next, not to worry. (:

Thanks for enjoying/commenting!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
omg

i get so turned on by this, please keep your updates every day.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
When will Eli Get His Chance

I was rooting for Eli from the beginning he's the only nice one to her from the start I don't like jt too much and I am getting tired of alex and Holly. This is the perfect scenario of nice guys finish last even if it's incest. Eli should get his chance I mean you already put in the story he would do it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
She has her choice

Im enjoying the diversity of personalities in each of the brothers and Drew. She has her choice. Finally she uses her sexiness to overcome her neurotric brothers over -protectiveness.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
😋😋😋

Alex sounds so cute...and really HOTT..

mcbtwsmcbtwsalmost 10 years ago
This story.

Is so fucking convoluted it defies logic. I gave it 1* because of the almost tedious dialogue.

XOCANXOCANalmost 10 years ago
What about Eli

Well, the story it's great but doesn't seems fair that Eli's been so nice towards Holly and she barely talk with him, I wolud really love to watch Eli & Holly together :) and please not JT he's such a dick

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
@HollyBranch

hi ms. branch. i know this is a taboo series but the way i read it its so very much realistic! you're writings really spoke to me, just hoping you could write another series just like this without incest plotline. not that this story sucks or anything but beautiful, just wanted to read a romantic one from you with overprotective brothers giving hell to a baby sister until she finds her one true love, the drama, the comedy and all that. like mine. i know i'm an anonymous, probably you won't even reply, but just saying that because your writing is very mature, realistic and funny! hope you consider it and continue 'a broken family' please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Next Chapter

When is chapter five coming out?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Waiting impatiently

Loving the story but the suspense is too much you're bring cruel. Constantly checking to see if you've uploaded chapter 5. Please update soon.

silverythmsilverythmalmost 10 years ago
who among the three

so much suspense, i wonder who among the three brothers will she end up at the end or romantically involved ... please you need to upload the ch 5 ..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
more!

call me anxious but where's the next part?! it's been 3 days and i want more!

HollyBranchHollyBranchalmost 10 years agoAuthor
Chapter 5

I uploaded it to be approved yesterday. Hopefully it will be up by tomorrow.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
chapter 5 can't come soon enough!

Can't wait till the 5th chapter I reread this one all the time. Loving the connection between her and Alex and can't wait to see what happens with her and jt

techkentechkenalmost 9 years ago
Now, Set the hook DEEP, Holly!

You've got us all nibbling at the bait, so snap the pole and set the hook as deep as you can! Keep up the awesome work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

i’m on team alex but i definitely want to see more heat with JT

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
wow

I absolutely love this story. 10/10 recommend.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous