All Comments on 'A Broken Heart Ch. 04'

by cellophanesmile

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Please im gonna die need the next one!!!!!!

That was almost 2 amazing you should publish books i really cant hait till broken heart 5! Ugh i need the next one this is such an amazing story line you are an amazing writer and never let anyone tell you differnt! Please put broken heart 5 a the top of the list! YOu go girl!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
I also need the next chapter asap...

I love the storyline and, please, hurry with the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Huh?

Don't get me wrong, I like the story and all but really Jake is an Ass!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
I agree!

Jake is a £$&! please don't leave it so long to post again!

puffin09puffin09almost 16 years ago
Yay...more soon!!

getting sooo good...don't wait so long to post

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Hurry and make the next on epretty please!!!

Oh my goodnes you have such awesome story line hurry up and post the next one! YOur my all time favorite writer. YOu bring the energy to your stories!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Hurry and make the next one!!!

Oh my gosh i cant get enfough of this story you bring such color into your charters instead of them being dull and boring you are my favorite writer. And hurry and write the next one im begging you! Your story is addicting!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Love it!

OMG! Love it! This is such a great story! Please post more! and SOON! I cant wait! Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
pout...

How long do we have to wait for ch 5?

bruce22bruce22almost 16 years ago
Smoothly done

But I would never be able to really imagine being in Jake's

shoes. I am not sure that he deserves either the child or the gal.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
I don't see how...

she can trust him again. Not after he was about to rape her again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
this is getting good!

I hope we don't have to wait too long for chapter 5. i love this series and i love your writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Hurry and make the next one!

Please dont wait so long to post!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Loved it!

I can't wait! Please post ch.5 soon! (:

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Ok i LOVE all the tension BUTT...

it's not realistic- she would be so desperately in love with a man who hurt her so deeply? it seems like we're de emphasizing the trauma of rape a lot- especially when you have a child of your rapist, a constant reminder of a horrible act. and when he begins to rape her a second time, all she can manage to think is that she'll never trust him again? there would be much more emotion involved in such a scene. and such a spirited lady would give him a talking to, not just lie there with one biting comment. also, in light of the traumatic beatings of her childhood, i just don't see her bonding with a man who seems to have such an easy capability to hurt her.

these things frustrate me. however otherwise i like this plot a lot and it promises to go places. just remember, i think, that she has been traumatized and likely to have a much more volatile reactions to those kinds of situations.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
please hurry

please don't wait so long for the next chapter i can't wait to read more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
HURRY!!!!!!!

i love this series it rivals stories that are published by eharlequin,mills and boons and those other big named publishing houses. Please hurry with the next chapter PLease!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
amazing!!

Wow. You have got to add on the next chapter, this story is by far one of my favorites!!!!! Love the storyline

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
OMG!

It's been so long that I forgot all about this story! WOW! This is turning out to be an incredible story! Please dont wait too long for the next part! and LONGER CHAPTERS PLEASE!!!! This is too good to keep short! Thank you!

Sigourney00Sigourney00almost 16 years ago
WOW

I absolutely loved it! Oh the drama broguht tears to my eyes! and Warmth to my heart!! Keep up the good work!!! I love it!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Brilliant!!!

I love your writing.I get chills from reading this story.

0649d0649dover 13 years ago

I was wondering how Jake could feel angry about her step-father beating her.. when he had practically raped her. I guess he had repented but it's just so surreal at the end when he starts to rape her again. So messed up..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous