A Broken Heart Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm not going anywhere," Jake almost shouted, and she saw his hand ball into fists at his side. One more word from Ben, and she was afraid Jake would hit him.

"Please, both of you, leave." She ordered, walking up to them and trying to push them out the door, both men held their position's like stone, although Ben looked questioningly down at her.

"I said I'm not going anywhere, and I meant it," Jake was talking to Heidi, but he didn't take his eyes off of the other man. Heidi knew that Jake wouldn't go anywhere, and she couldn't have these two together without someone getting hurt.

"Ben, you can go. Thank you so much, but I'll be fine. I'll call you tomorrow," she begged him with her eyes to just leave it at that.

She saw Jake stiffen out of the corner of her eye, and was dreading what would happen when Ben left, but knew that she would just have to face it.

"Are you sure?" Ben was hesitant, but looking like he would comply with her request.

"Yes, I'm sure," Heidi said quickly.

"Okay," Ben stared at Jake as he walked out the door, "Call me tomorrow," he told Heidi as he looked down into her eyes.

The door closed behind him, and it took all of Heidi's courage to turn around and face Jake's anger.

"Who was that?" the rage was barely controlled in his voice. He couldn't figure out what some strange guy was doing at her apartment at two in the morning. "Did you call him when you got home, or was he waiting here for you?" Jake spat out bitterly.

"It's not like that," Heidi's voice was barely above a whisper.

Jake heard her, though. "Oh yeah? Then what's it like?" he demanded.

"I-I, there's something I n-need to tell you," Heidi forced out. She couldn't look him in the eye, only stared directly at his chest.

"Yeah, I think there is," he agreed. "What was this, some sort of game to you? I love you, Heidi," he grabbed her shoulders, squeezing them roughly. "But you don't give a damn about me do you? You've been dating some other guy."

Heidi shook her head, but he continued, "What was this? I can't understand it, why the act?" he asked, then something seemed to dawn on him.

"You wanted to hurt me. You knew I loved you, and you just wanted to break my heart. Payback for what happened four years ago."

"I broke your heart?" Heidi asked, looking him in the face. That was the last thing she wanted to do.

Jake growled and pushed her down on the couch. He kneeled over her, holding her wrists. His body was practically shaking with his rage.

"Why did you sleep with me?" he demanded.

Heidi didn't say anything.

"Why?" he asked again.

"Please," she begged. He was shouting now, and she didn't want him to wake Fitz.

"Please?" he mocked her. "Please leave? Is that what you want?" he asked cruelly, holding her wrists tighter. "Well, it's too late for that."

He held her wrists with one hand and started to unbutton her pants with the other.

"What are you doing?" she shouted in panic at him.

"You're mine," was all he said.

Heidi started crying, for the third time that night. "That's all you know how to do," she accused him. It didn't matter how much she loved him, if he did this to her now, after she just learnt to trust him again, she could never forgive him.

"So be it," his voice was deep and frightening.

"Mommy?" a much smaller voice spoke. Heidi's heart broke at the sheer fright she heard in her son's voice. She looked over Jake's shoulder to see Fitz clutching his teddy bear and standing cautiously back from her and Jake.

The grip on her wrists suddenly relaxed, and she squeezed out from where Jake had her pinned to the couch.

"It's okay baby," she said as she knelt down and wrapped her arms around her son. She felt him burry his head in her shoulder, and wrap his little arms around her neck.

When she looked up at Jake, she saw him standing there with a completely unreadable expression on his face.

12