A Broken Spell Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I was wondering when you'd finally want to cum. It's been almost an hour since I started caressing and sucking you. I can't believe that bitch made you cum in less than 5 minutes instead of prolonging your pleasure. Here I thought you had no staying power. I've really enjoyed making you moan and flood all that wonderful juice for me. It tastes fantastic. I can't get enough of you in my mouth. Your balls feel wonderful. After all this time they are nice and firm and they even feel like they've gotten fuller. I also love the feeling of your head as I suck on it and then pop it out of my mouth. I can feel the veins in your penis throb with blood and get fuller and fuller as I tug you into my mouth. You even feel good hitting the back of my throat. I didn't realize I could take so much of you all at once. Your pubic hair tickles my nose when I take you right down to your balls."

With that she straddled my legs and poised her hairless pussy lips right over my fully engorged 8 inches and impaled herself in one complete motion. I could hear her give a little gasp as I she hit bottom with me completely inside her. Her pussy lips brushed my pubic hair as she rocked and slid up and down on me. I lasted about 15 minutes before we BOTH achieved thunderous simultaneous orgasms. Her condo rocked with our cries of ecstasy as Lisa collapsed on top of me. I was still deep inside her. I felt her quiver as she milked me like that for at least another 10 minutes.The sensations she gave my penis were wonderful. Her pussy lips and internal muscles danced on my cock. I looked at her breasts crushed between us on my chest and lifted her up so I could reach a nipple and suck on it. Lisa started to grip my cock with her vaginal muscles all over again. As I switched to her other nipple I felt myself get harder and start to grow bigger as she clutched my erection like a suction machine. The more I sucked her nipples the more intensely she gripped my cock, and the more excited we both became. Soon Lisa rode me all over again as I kept one of her nipples in my mouth. She loved the sensation of fucking me as I sucked on her nipples. She said it really intensified the sensations rippling through her pussy. Sometimes I put my hands on her hips and slowed down her movements as she rode me. Other times I just laid there and watched as she totally controlled how fast or how slow, how deep or shallow she fucked me. I often held her back from impaling herself on me when she had just about pulled me out of her vagina. I held her there just brushing her pussy lips on the tip of my poised cock. Other times I slid myself out of her completely on the up stroke, and slid the tip of my penis right up onto her clitoris. That made her shake and scream with pleasure. It was so unexpected and stimulating. She absolutely loved these new sensations. They really made her quake and quiver. Other times as she slid off me I forced her back down on my cock as hard as I could, so she bottomed out as I drove into her. I felt the tip of my penis bang against her cervix. Over and over we varied our lovemaking. We had truly found love in each other's arms. Even though we had just met, we knew that this was special. Finally we both orgasmed again at the same time. We screamed and shook and I drove myself as deeply into Lisa as I could possibly get and held her there for what seemed like an eternity as we let the sensations take hold. We were carried across the plateau we had both just climbed in wave after wave of sensuality and orgiastic delight. Any movement from either of us nearly made us crazy. It was almost impossible to withstand the extreme pleasure we were both feeling without driving the other over the edge again.

As we snuggled in each other's arms I looked at Lisa more intently than when we started and thought that my eyes had played tricks on me. She was no longer pretty on an ordinary way. She was truly stunningly beautiful. How could I have been so mistaken? Lisa had truly looked nice but not like a model or an actress. Now she outshone even the most beautiful women in Hollywood. Bo Derek now looked average compared to Lisa. I asked her what had happened and she said that she had been blessed with ordinary looks as a baby, that much was certain. Someone had cast a spell/curse on her family many generations ago, and made certain that none of the women in her family was ever truly beautiful. The only way for her to become truly drop dead beautiful and break the curse was to have found that ONE true love that is always talked about in life. That one true love that withstands any test or adversity. Then and only then would the spell be broken. Through the many generations her family had found love and happiness but never had anyone found that TRUE love of their life. Then and only then would the spell be broken. Lisa was the very last child in her family. There were no other brothers and sisters. There were no other nieces or cousins. If we had not found each other she would have been condemned to spend eternity alone and plain. This was just too much to absorb. How could two people who had just met be considered perfect for each other? Lisa said it had something to do with body chemistry. When two perfectly matched lovers came together everything would work out. How else could she have stroked and sucked me for nearly an hour before I had a chance to cum? Her love and understanding and patience controlled my cumming to a point where we became as one. She had made sure I wasn't ready to cum until she was fully ready to climb onto my erect cock and ride me like I had never been ridden before. In the same way, she held back from mounting me and exploding until I was fully ripe enough to receive her pussy. She wasn't able to cum until everything was ready for a simultaneous orgasm. When that orgasm hit the spell was shattered and she became the beautiful woman she was meant to be. I held her close in my arms, her breasts pushed into my chest and my cock nuzzled against her pussy lips. I knew Lisa's spell was finally broken. I would never again feel like Dana had made me feel.

As the sun set into the ocean I laid her on the bed and buried my face between her luscious thighs. I sucked her pussy like she sucked my penis. I eventually slid into her. There was not a drop of my cum left inside her. I had cleaned her out completely. I wiped some of the residual cum off my lips and chin and coated my waiting 8" erection. I leaned forward and sucked her nipples as I pushed into and out of her well lubricated pussy. I eased my throbbing erection out of her pussy and slid my cock up to her clitoris and rubbed it back and forth. I watched her thrash about with each stroke. Lisa pulled my head to her breasts and I began to suck her nipples as I pumped into her. Sixty minutes later we finally orgasmed again together. This was fantastic. Each time we fucked, we had simultaneous orgasms. We rocked and clutched and swayed and moaned and groaned as we clawed at each other. Our genitals were grinding away in complete harmony and unison. We rode wave after wave of orgiastic delight, not hardly completing one orgasm before we flew headlong into the next. It seemed like we were on a rollercoaster of pleasure.

When I finally slid out of Lisa, we both felt like something was wrong. Lisa's bed seemed way too short for her, and she felt heavier in my arms than when we had started making love. We finally got up and padded out to the living room and stood before the windows in the moon light. Lisa was no longer 10 inches shorter than me. Lisa now stood 5'10" tall. She was now only about 4 inches shorter than I was. Now her breasts were absolutely huge. She had been a 38C before. Now she was at least a 44GG. Lisa's breasts had absolutely no sag to them. They stood out straight and proud, with huge pointy nipples leading the way. They didn't even wiggle as she walked around the condo. They were firm and proud and jutted out in front of her. Lisa could not believe her new found height. The world had just taken on a totally new perspective. Gone forever were the days of being overlooked. Now she could look down on all the little people. Lisa smiled and said that the final part of the spell had been removed by our lovemaking. She said that if anyone in the family found their true love, and reached 3 simultaneous orgasms during the first three times they made love they would grow and blossom to their full potential. Now Lisa understood the final part of the spell. She was now tall and slender like she was supposed to be all along, with the huge firm breasts she was always meant to have.

We really didn't care if anyone saw us or not as we stood before the windows. It was dark outside and we had no lights on in the condo. I stood behind Lisa with my arms wrapped around her clutching her huge magnificent breasts, as I played with her erect nipples. Lisa clutched my erection behind her back, and stroked my hardness. I slid in from behind as we watched the boats enter the harbour for the night. I fucked her and crushed her huge boobs against the glass until we were finally sated. We climaxed together again and finally sank to the floor where we lay as we kissed and caressed for a very long time. As we talked Lisa stroked my penis and I kissed and caressed her huge nipples as I slid my hand over her hairless pussy lips. It seemed that every adult female in Lisa's family developed the same absence of hair on her genitals. This was truly fantastic. I had never felt such smoothness on any other woman I had known. This was really something special to be savored and truly enjoyed. Lisa said she had never been with a guy bigger than 5 inches, and she really enjoyed my size. I told her that I wasn't really 8 inches, and that she had better get the ruler and make a real measurement, just to be sure. It seems that I got something from the curse, because I had broken it. It was a parting memory from the creator of the curse.

Lisa looked really upset as she went to get the ruler. She thought that I had really felt big when I was inside her that final time. Surely I didn't shrink to only 5 or 6 inches long.

Lisa stroked me and caressed my cock back to a full erection in no time. She couldn't understand why I was still getting so big when I thought I'd gotten smaller. I had teased Lisa into thinking that the curse had taken away some of my size, when in reality I had been given 3 inches. Who ever had created the curse thought that adding length to the curse breaker's penis would really be a punishment. I now had an eleven inch cock when fully erect. Lisa said that this was truly something to be savoured and enjoyed for a long long time. Not only had she never been with a guy as big as me before, but she had never expected to be with a guy who was hung even bigger after our love making session. Lisa had never expected me to be able to leak so much pre-cum during our lovemaking as I had. She said I flowed like a river once she got me started. I had never flowed like that ever before or lasted nearly as long or been able to repeatedly get hard during extended sex. Lisa wanted to see if her new breasts could excite me enough to make me flow longer and harder than before. However, we decided to wait until morning and then spend the day finding out.

12