A Brother & Sister Ch. 01-06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,979 Followers

"Only every time I see a sexy woman or catch you with your nipples begging for some attention," Mary said wistfully.

"Really?"

"Oh yes, and just now the way that you were licking your lips and the lust on your face ... made me want it again."

Olivia thought back to the time that Mary was talking about. The two of them had just started to experiment with sex. It had all been innocent enough to start with, Olivia asking her sister how you pashed. Olivia had offered to teach her and suddenly they'd had their mouths locked together with their tongues tutoring each other in what worked and didn't work in a kiss. Over a period of time, this practice kissing as they had called it had evolved until they were sleeping in each other's beds and fucking each other with their fingers and tongues, all in the name of 'practice' for when the real thing came along.

They'd been lovers for about six months before Olivia had got a boyfriend and decided that she didn't want to do it anymore. Mary hadn't wanted to stop, but Olivia had made her promise that she'd leave her alone to pursue her boyfriend.

"Have you ever slept with another woman?" Olivia asked her sister.

"Nope, you were the only one. I've looked of course, I've even been to a gay bar to see if I could pick someone up for a night of girl sex, but I chickened out. I just couldn't bring myself to do it at the final hurdle, but with you that was never an issue. God, just thinking about it has my pussy on fire!"

"Well, I must admit that you've certainly woken my bits up as well," Olivia giggled.

"I don't suppose you'd let me eat you, just for old time's sake?" Mary whispered, obviously expecting the answer to be no and somewhat embarrassed to be asking. Olivia considered the request, which was more than she would have done a couple of weeks ago. There was something that had been awakened in her since her daughter had asked her if her father's cock was big because she had seen her brother's. Olivia couldn't put her finger on it, but having allowed her son to fuck her up the arse, what could it hurt to have her sister eat her pussy and give her an orgasm. After all, it wasn't like she'd never enjoyed it when it had happened in the past, it was just that she had thought that she should move on and get away from having sex with a family member. Must be genetic she thought to herself as she recalled her son's cock buried in his sister's pussy for everyone on the internet to see.

"You know what, I'm going to say yes," Olivia announced. She was thrilled by the grin that spread across her sister's face. She was obviously well pleased with this turn of events and stood up so quickly that her chair clattered to the floor behind her as she came around to hug Olivia.

"Oh wow, thanks Liv, I know you won't regret this!" She took Olivia's hand in her own and led her away to the bedroom.

"Its silly, but I'm so nervous I've got butterflies!" Mary giggled as they entered the room. Olivia started to remove her blouse, but Mary told her to stop and stepped up to take her in her arms, pulling her close so that she could kiss her like they had when they were younger. The two women's tongues met and assumed a dance so familiar that it was as if no time at all had passed since the last time that they had enjoyed each other intimately.

Their hands began their exploratory journeys, touching, caressing, assessing and feeling each other before Mary's hand began to work at the buttons down the front of her sister's blouse. As she undid each one she would lower her head and kiss the skin that was revealed as the material parted. She worked lower and lower until she was on her knees and the second-last button revealed Olivia's belly button. She kissed the her tummy just below it then ran her tongue around the edge, causing Olivia to giggle before she released the final button and stood to peel back the blouse from her sister's shoulders. She took Olivia's breasts in her hands, feeling the softness of the material of her ivory satin bra, her fingers tracing along the edges of it, feeling the skin of her breasts. Her tongue followed the path of her fingers and Olivia's fingers tangled in her hair as she caressed Mary's head.

Mary's hands found the clasp of Olivia's bra and released the catch so that she could pull the bra off and release her sister's breasts to the air. She admired the taught nipples, standing out to be sucked in their state of arousal. It was too much to resist and she leaned forward and caressed the nipple with her tongue before sucking it deep within her mouth, feeling it swell with further arousal. Olivia was pulling at Mary's pink t-shirt, trying to lift if over her head, wanting to release her sister's breasts as well. Mary allowed it to happen, first pulling her arms free whilst the nipple was still in her mouth before taking a breast in each hand as Olivia pulled the t-shirt over her head.

Olivia admired her older sister's breasts. They were fuller than her own, akin to the size of her daughter's. Though like her own, they had lost the firmness of youth. And like her own, the nipples seemed larger and darker than they had been when they had spent intimate time together like this in their youth. She commented on the fact to Mary.

"Yeah, after having kids, things are never quite the same, are they?" she asked philosophically.

"At least sex still feels good though," laughed Olivia.

"That's the truth!" The two women kissed again, their breasts crushed together and their nipples thrusting into the soft flesh of the other woman.

"Time to see the rest of you," Mary announced and began undoing the clasp and then the zip on the skirt that Olivia was wearing. She knelt down before her and slid the khaki coloured skirt to the floor, revealing Olivia's matching ivory panties. She kissed her on her mound and ran her fingers along the crotch, finding it already soaked with her sister's juices.

"Mmm, I think you're ready for me," Mary said. Olivia simply moaned in response. Mary grabbed the waistband of the panties and peeled them down her sister's legs, revealing her glistening and puffy pussy lips, devoid of hair.

"Wow, you're shaved!" Mary remarked.

"Uh huh," Olivia replied, standing naked before her sister.

"Been that way for long?"

"A couple of years now, I did it for Dave and didn't look back."

"John keeps asking me to do it now and then, but I've never given in yet."

"Well one day you should, you'll blow his mind."

"Huh, that wouldn't be all that would blow!" Mary said, her fingers beginning to trace their way over her sister's mound and upper thighs, all over her, but not touching her pussy. "Lay down for me Liv."

Olivia lay herself down on the bed and Mary stood between her feet, looking over the body of her sister.

"You know, you look fucking hot," Mary whispered as she undid the buttons of her jeans and dropped them to the floor along with her panties. Olivia looked at her sister's body, thinking that she had done a good job of keeping herself in shape. She eyed off her pussy, noting that although she said she'd never shaved it, she kept the hair trimmed quite short and in a neat patch that wouldn't show from swimwear.

"You look, pretty fucking good yourself, Sis," Olivia told her as Mary began to crawl up her body, letting her nipples drag along her sister's skin, occasionally pressing more of her breast against Olivia as she adjusted her position. When she reached her breasts, she again sucked on them, beginning with the right breast and then moving to the left, pulling and tugging on her nipple with her teeth and lips, her hand darting down to caress Olivia's pussy, getting her fingers slick with her juices. Olivia groaned in a pleasured response to the touch, her legs parting to give her sister better access to her pleasure centre.

"I'm going to enjoy fucking you," Mary said, grinning at her younger sister as she commenced her journey back down over her body, her lips, tongue and hands bringing her alive as they traversed her nakedness. When she reached her sister's pussy, Mary caressed the skin of her bald mound with her fingers, before tracing them down either side of her inflamed labia and bringing them back up her slit, catching her juices, sucking her fingers into her mouth and licking them clean. She slid two fingers inside Olivia's pussy and worked them back and forth before withdrawing them and applying her tongue to her pussy. She commenced teasing her sister, drawing her ever closer to her orgasm, but never quite allowing her to take that final plunge over the edge into bliss. She worked her tongue back and forth and around her clit and dipped it inside her pussy, caressed her labia and pulled at them with her lips.

Olivia squirmed and writhed under her sister's attentions and pulled at her own nipples, heightening the pleasure that was being exacted upon her. She was desperate to cum, but Mary wasn't going to allow that to happen easily, she was obviously relishing this opportunity that she had waited for so long to enjoy.

Mary stopped licking Olivia's pussy and used her fingers to work in and out of her pussy before running one down her slit and over her anus. She rimmed it with her finger before slowly working the wet juices that had coated it inside with her finger until she had it worked nicely inside her sister's bum. Then she resumed the application of her tongue to Olivia's clit and worked the two actions together.

Olivia exploded. She cried out as her release was finally realised. She bucked and shook and shuddered as she came, but Mary didn't let up. She kept her finger firmly embedded in her sister's bum hole and clamped down hard on her clit. Olivia cried out, her hands grabbing at her sister's hair, wanting to pull her away and hold her tight against her at the same time. A second orgasm flowed through her on the back of her first and she screamed, her body now beyond her control. She begged Mary to release her and Mary did so, allowing Olivia to collapse back on the bed, spent.

Mary crawled up next to her sister and lay with her, her hands gently fondling and caressing her breasts and bare skin.

"Thank you for letting me do that Liv, I love you so much."

"Well thank you," Olivia whispered in reply, "That was fucking amazing. Are you sure you haven't been practicing your pussy eating skills? When it feels that fucking good, I wonder why I ever stopped you." Mary grinned, happy.

"Does that mean you'll let me do it again?"

"Hell yes, though not just now, I feel a little spent," Olivia giggled. "Though, I'll have to return the favour first."

"Oh goody," Mary said, clapping her hands, acting like a young girl about to get her first puppy, much to the amusement of her sister."

Olivia rolled over on top of her elder sister and kissed her, tasting the juices from her own pussy on her lips and tongue. She worked her way down Mary's body as had been done to her, paying particular attention to the large breasts with their nipples that begged for attention. She slowly reached her target and then drove her tongue into Mary's pussy, drawing shrieks of pleasure.

When she was worked into a frenzy, Olivia stopped licking her and sat beside her sister, one of Mary's leg's draped across her lap. She worked two fingers into her sister's pussy and curling them inside her, started to feel her way around the front wall, searching for the magic spot. Mary watched her sister's face as she explored inside her, loving that her sister was being so intimate with her again after so many years apart.

Olivia found the spot that she was looking for and Mary's back arched in response as her fingers caressed her g-spot, sending shock waves of pleasure through her system. It was Mary's turn to writhe and squirm and soon she too lay spent on the bed, her body heaving as she caught her breath from her orgasm.

"You know," Olivia said later, " I have a proposition for you."

"Oh?" Mary said, curious as to what on earth it could be."

"Would you like to see Steve's cock?"

"Are you serious?" Mary replied, shocked.

"Oh yes, let me tell you something." Olivia told her sister that she had stumbled across an account on Steve's computer when she'd had to borrow it when hers had crashed and that she'd discovered that he'd been masturbating on his webcam for women on the internet (she figured that was better than telling the full story). She suggested that the next time that she knew that he was going to do it, that she would ring Mary and let her know, so that she could log in and view it as well.

"Are you interested?"

"Of course, but are you really ok with setting me up to watch your son wank?"

"Hell, I just had sex with my sister, I'm starting to wonder what it would take for me to say no to something these days," Olivia confessed.

"Interesting point," Mary conceded. "As long as you're alright with it though, I'll be happy to take advantage."

Olivia hugged her sister good bye and made her way home, amazed at the fact that after all this time, she had finally allowed her sister to fuck her again and wondering about her own contribution of promising to set up her son to masturbate for his aunty.

Julie typed her uncle's email address into the to box and attached the story that she had added to. She sat there looking at the screen, the mouse pointer hovering over the send button. Was this really a wise thing to do? She knew that there was a level on which her uncle desired her, but did that mean it would really translate into his willingness to do something about it. She had an idea and decided that it might be an ok starting point.

Dear Uncle John,

When I was at your place the other day, I got up early and was mucking about on your computer. Sorry for intruding, but when I was on there I stumbled across a story that you had been writing. Now don't be freaked out, but I read it and have to say that I found it 'interesting'. I emailed it to myself and have been thinking about it quite a bit.

After a day or two, I decided that I should continue it for you and that is what I have done. I would love it if you continued it from where I have left it and sent it back to me.

Let's just say that I'm curious.

Love Julie xxx

She hit send. She wondered what his response would be. She could imagine him sitting in his chair reading it. Would he be shocked? Disgusted? Horny? Man, not knowing was going to drive her crazy. She wandered out to the kitchen and saw her father there getting a drink. She was so horny she could have dragged his pants down and blown him right there. What was up with her today? Steve had gone out for the day and she'd woken up horny and now there wasn't anyone in the house who could help her out. She'd called Adriana, but she was out for a ride and not expected back for ages.

"Hey Dad, how's it going?" she asked him, moving past to get to the fridge, brushing her breast against his arm.

"Good, Jules, you? Got big plans for the day?"

"Nope, just a boring Saturday hanging around the house I guess. Adriana is out, Steve's out, I can't seem to get hold of my other friends, so I might just watch a movie. What about you?"

"Much the same, your mother has decided to go visit her sister for the day again and so I thought I might just tinker about here and catch up on a few jobs that need doing."

"Well, I guess I'll see you around then," Julie responded, taking her drink and moving from the kitchen.

Julie put a disk in the DVD player and settled down in front of the television to watch a movie. As she watched, her thoughts wandered and she thought back to the action that she had been participating in over the last couple of weeks and having found no release from her state of excitement that morning, quickly found that her panties were becoming damp as her body reacted to her mind's memories. Her hand found its way inside the pants that she was wearing, moving inside her panties to caress her bald pussy. She slid her finger between her lips before slowly beginning to play with her clitoris.

Dave stood up from where he had been repairing the sprinkler system in the yard, cursing once again his wife's incredible ability to find an irrigation hose with the tine of her garden fork with unerring accuracy. He washed his hands at the tap off the back of the house and decided that he would get himself some lunch. He walked into the kitchen and was about to start when he heard the TV coming from the living room. He decided that he should at least ask Julie if she wanted anything and so made his way to the living room to ask her. When he reached the door, he stopped, stunned. Julie was laid out on the couch with a movie going, but she wasn't really watching the TV. She was looking in its general direction, but from what Dave could see, her hand was too busy in her pants for her to be really watching. Especially as there was absolutely nothing on the screen that anyone could find arousing.

Dave's cock reacted automatically to the sight before his mind even had a chance to come to grips with what it was seeing. He knew that he should walk away, but the sight of his daughter's hand working feverishly inside her pants was mesmerizing. Julie was turned away from him slightly so he couldn't see as much as he'd like, but he could see from her breathing that she was well on her way to orgasm, her breasts heaving with each breath, her nipples trying desperately to escape their confines.

As he watched, Julie grabbed a pillow with her free hand and clamped it to her mouth, muffling the release of her pleasure as her body visibly shook on the couch. Dave quickly turned away in case he was spotted spying on her and went to the kitchen, where he attempted to focus his thoughts on anything but the shaking of his daughter's body so that his erection might subside.

After five minutes or so, he thought that he had enough composure to attempt his entry again, this time making sure that he made enough noise that he might be heard and not disrupt anything else that might be going on!

"Hey Jules," he said from the doorway, his cock spoiling any thought of going into the room composed due to the recent events he had witnessed, "would you like something to eat?"

"Oh hi, Daddy, sure I would." Dave noted the flush on her face. She was obviously still recovering from her pleasure and had she just glanced at his crotch when she said yes to something to eat? Surely it was his imagination going overtime. Having established what she would like, he retreated to the kitchen to prepare it.

Julie lay back on the couch. "Man, what if he had walked in five minutes ago?" she wondered to herself, "Would he have watched me finger myself or have just walked away, or told me off?" She had no way of ascertaining which it would be, but she had noted that his cock had been more than flaccid as he stood there asking her if she wanted something eat. She wondered if he'd noted that she'd been looking at his pants when she said yes. She hadn't been able to help herself from doing anything other than look there because she was so horny. She really wanted a cock to play with today.

Dave returned with some sandwiches and sat down next to Julie on the couch to eat them. Julie joined in, Dave asking her what she was watching. Luckily it was something that she'd seen before and so she was able to fill her Dad in quickly on what had happened so far.

The two of the sat there watching the movie and eating their lunch until a point where her Dad missed one of the subtleties of the movie when he turned to place his empty plate aside. Julie noted that the remote was on the other side of her father and when he was again watching, leant over him, her breasts crushed against his thighs so that she could reach it to rewind the movie, telling him that he needed to watch this bit to get something equally as important later in the movie.

nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,979 Followers
1...1415161718...23