A Brother & Sister Ch. 01-06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,979 Followers

"See how much of it you can take," he heard his mother say and now knew that it was the new woman that was sucking on his cock. He felt her pushing her mouth down over his erection, his mother encouraging her friend in her efforts. When she released him, he felt the weight of the bed move as his mother told the friend she's see if she could take morein her mouth. Again his cock was sucked deep within a woman's mouth. When she had finished trying to suck lots of him, she settled down to just pleasing him.

It was hard to keep track of who was doing what to his cock with the sheet on this side, but that just seemed to make it even more exciting as he was swapped from mouth to mouth and hand to hand.

"I need to see some pussy over here I think," he said after he'd been sucked for several minutes.

"Well, we're just the people to help you with that," his mother said. The weight of the bed shifted again and then two sets of legs were appearing under the sheet. When the sheet was across the two women's bellies, the movement stopped and Steve was presented with two nice, wet, bald pussies.

"Now that's what I call a smorgasbord!" Steve said to accompanying laughter. He knelt between the two women and started to run his fingers over the two pussies, teasing them by only touching the lips without penetrating at all before finally sliding down their slits and inside their pussies. He worked at their clits with his thumbs and was rewarded by moans from the other side of the curtain.

Then he moved so that he could position himself between one of the sets of legs and spread them so that he could use his tongue to pleasure it. He heard disappointment expressed from his mother's friend that she was being abandoned and reached over to use his fingers on the second pussy. After licking his mother for a while, he swapped and worked on the new pussy as well so that both of them were completely slick with their juices.

When he'd had enough of that, he moved so that he could press his cock against the entrance to this new pussy. He started to push inside and heard the woman on the other side encourage him and exclaim to his mother that she could feel his cock sliding inside her pussy.

"Oh god its' big!" she exclaimed as he worked his cock slowly back and forth deeper and deeper inside her pussy. Encouraged, Steve continued to work his cock into the pussy until he felt hands against his hips, stopping him from pushing deeper.

"God, don't tell me you have more of that thing to put in? 'Cause there's no where left for it to go," he heard the friend ask.

"Yeah, a couple of inches," Steve replied as he withdrew so that he could begin sliding his cock in and out of the pussy.

"Amazing isn't it?" he heard his mother ask.

"Oh yes," the friend responded, panting as Steve started to quicken his pace. Steve felt movement on the bed from the other side of the curtain and wondered what he would see if he were able to see past the curtain. He was shocked and surprised when he heard the friend say, "Oh yes, suck my nipples you know that I like that."

In all his considerations about the fact that his mother was bringing a friend along, he hadn't considered the possibility that she might actually be interested in having any contact with the friend as well. He had just assumed that he'd fuck one whilst the other watched, but apparently, that wasn't the case at all! The thought of his mother with another woman's nipple in her mouth drove Steve wild and he thrust faster and faster in his excitement, drawing squeals of pleasure from his sex partner.

"I'm going to cum!' he announced as he felt his balls tense in preparation to unleash their contents.

"Yes, cum in my pussy Steve, fill me up!" the woman on the other side of the sheet panted. As he felt his cock release, Steve held his cock still in the pussy, spurting his warm seed deep inside her.

The second pair of legs reappeared on his side of the sheet, this time ready for a doggy style entry.

"Come on Steve, stick your spent cock in my pussy, I know you can get hard again soon enough," his mother urged him, waggling her arse invitingly. Not one to pass up an opportunity, Steve slid his flagging cock inside his mother's wet pussy, moving backwards and forwards slowly as he waited to regain his hardness.

"Come here you, let me eat his cum from your pussy," he heard his mother say. The bed shifted yet again and then he heard noisy slurping sounds from the other end of the bed as his mother set about cleaning his cum from her friend's pussy, using her tongue to work in and out of her hole and over her clit. Appreciative groans soon followed and the whole thought of what was going on helped Steve's cock to regain its size as it slid in and out of his mother's pussy.

He reached under his mother with his hand so that he could access her clit with his fingers and started to pleasure her, increasing the intensity and number of moans that emanated from the hidden part of the bed. The noises that he could hear but not see the origin of were driving him wild and it wasn't long before he announced that he was again going to explode in orgasm. He was quickly told that he should fill up his mother's pussy as well. He allowed is cock to explode, spurting his cum deep inside her pussy, listening to her tell him how good it felt to have him splash his seed in her.

Olivia withdrew herself from Steve's side of the curtain so that her sister could eat his cum from her pussy just as she had done from Mary's. Steve sat on the bed with nothing to look at or touch, curious at all the shuffling on the other side.

"I hope you two haven't forgotten about me," he asked, waiting for some sign.

"Not at all, how would you like to stick that massive cock of yours in my friend's arse?" he heard his mother ask between moans of pleasure as her pussy was obviously being licked.

"Hell yes!" Steve said.

"Well make sure you use plenty of lube on her," was the response as legs started to appear under the sheet again. Steve took the tube of lubricant that was passed under the sheet and dribbled some on his cock, starting to work himself back to another erection as the legs and bum positioned themselves doggy style for him to take advantage of. With his cock nearing its peak erection again, Steve squirted some lube onto the lady's arse and used his finger, pushing it into her hole. She wiggled her arse and pushed back against him as he pushed his index finger inside her butt up to the second knuckle. He pulled it out again and this time eased his middle finger into her arse and worked the index finger in alongside it, stretching her a little more.

With encouragement from the other side, he soon had three fingers working in her butt and could hear his mother encouraging her friend in her endeavours to lick her to orgasm. Steve decided that it was time to use his cock to spear into this night tight anus and pulled his fingers out, positioning the head at the recently vacated hole.

He started to push his way in quickly, but the arse withdrew in front of him and he was told to go slow, that it would take time for her to allow him in, so he pushed gently, allowing the owner of the arse to push back and gauge the speed at which she was prepared to have her but pierced.

He watched as the head of his cock squeezed its way inside her puckered hole, delighting in the tightness that enveloped him. He felt himself pushing at her ring of muscle, which was slowly giving up its resistance. He felt the woman push, then stop , then push some more, easing his cock very slowly inside her anal cavity. After about half of his cock was in, she told him to pull out and start slowly fucking her. Steve gladly complied, starting to eased his lubed cock in and out of her tight butt hole.

"Oh god, he's fucking me with that monster in my arse," he heard the woman tell his mother. "I can't believe it fits at all and its so fucking big!" Steve responded by sliding his cock in and out of her arse faster and reaching beneath her to stimulate her clit.

"Oh fuck yes! Rub it and fuck me, I'm going to cum!"

Steve worked the clit hard with his fingers and stroked his cock in and out of her butt until he heard her scream and felt the contractions of her body around his cock. It was enough to send him to his third orgasm of the day and he filled the woman's arse with his seed. The woman collapsed beneath him, her body twitching as her orgasm subsided.

"Don't give up on me now," he heard his mother say and he heard her being moaning anew. The other woman must be licking her pussy again. He soon heard her screaming as she exploded in an orgasm of her own.

"Thanks again Steve, we'll have to see if we can hook up for that other idea that I had," his mother said to him as he left the room, having dressed and said their thanks to each other.

"Sure thing, I'll see you on the net."

Julie hit send on the email. She wondered what her Uncle would think. As she had thought about previously, she'd written a new part to the story that they'd been sharing about a man and his niece. She had written that the niece had been in bed with the man's daughter during a sleep over. She wrote in explicit detail about having her tongue in the girl's pussy and tasting the juices that ran from it until she was licking them from the daughter's anus.

Just thinking about it got her horny and she she started rubbing herself through her panties so that she could get them wet and smelly. Then she thought she might give them to Steve and watch him wank with them so that she could swallow his cum after he fucked her. She pushed the crotch of her panties against her wet swollen pussy and stroked her finger up and down the slit, feeling the moisture seep into the fabric of the yellow cotton.

She slipped her fingers inside her panties and speared them into her hole before withdrawing them to rub at her clit. She could feel her juices seeping from her pussy and swapped hands so that she could taste herself and lick her wet fingers.

Julie then had a thought that might really turn Steve on and removed her panties. Then, spreading herself wide, she started to feed the panties, bit by bit inside her wet hole. She kept pushing them in a little bit at a time until there was just a tiny bit poking out of her hole. Then she pulled on a mini skirt and went to find her brother.

She was pretty sure that Steve was the only person home, but when she went to see who was watching TV in the living room, it turned out to be her father.

"Oh, hi, Daddy, have you seen Steve?" she asked him, wondering how he'd react to seeing what was up her skirt.

"Yeah, he said he had something he had to give to Adriana and was on his way over there." her father replied, his eyes traveling up and down her body, devouring her.

Julie enjoyed the way her father looked at her, it made her wet, but with Steve out of the house, she wasn't about to get a cock in her pussy, unless she could turn her father's attitude around. She decided that it was worth a go and walked into the room. She spotted a bit of rubbish that had fallen on the floor and bent over to pick it up, knowing that her father had a full view of her pussy with the bit of panties sticking out. Then she went and sat on the couch at the far end from her father, her feet tucked up so that her skirt would ride up and expose her pussy.

John wasn't sure if what he was seeing was true. When Julie had bent over, it had looked like she had no panties on, but that there was something sticking out of her pussy. Now she was sitting on the couch with her pussy all but bare before him. He wanted to look and knew that he shouldn't but each time she moved, it drew his eye and finally he gave in to temptation.

He stared at his daughter's pussy as she watched the TV, hoping that she didn't see him looking. Sure enough there was something yellow sticking from her pussy. It looked like the end of a pair of panties. He tried to ignore her and just watch the game that he'd been watching when she came in, but it was difficult not to let his eyes stray back between her legs when he thought she was absorbed in the TV. It wasn't long before he felt his cock begin to rise

Julie kept stealing glances at her dad when she thought that he was fully absorbed in the game, checking to make sure that he was taking advantage of the eyeful that she was giving him. She kept an eye on his crotch and sure enough, before long, she could tell that he had risen to the bait. Now she simply wondered how she went about getting his cock out of his pants and into her waiting pussy.

"Hey Dad, you know the other day when you caught me masturbating in your bedroom?"

"Um, yeah?" Dave said tentatively to his daughter's question, wondering where it could possibly go given what she was (or wasn't) wearing.

"Well, I just thought that I should let you know that the carrot that you had for dinner that night was the one that I used to make myself cum. And thanks for putting my panties in the hamper for me too." Julie could see that her Dad was having trouble with a response and decided that she may as well go all the way now. "And since you didn't mind putting my panties away for me, perhaps you could do something with these for me?"

Julie lifted her skirt further and grabbed the end of her panties between her finger and thumb and slowly started to pull them from her pussy.

Dave watched, mesmerised. Slowly, the yellow panties slid from between his daughter's pussy and he couldn't bring himself to leave. The lips were full and flushed and slick with her juices and the panties seemed to appear by magic as she extracted them like a cheap conjurer pulling handkerchiefs from his sleeve.

Julie pulled the last of the fabric from her pussy and quickly raised them to her nose. "Mmm, they smell good Dad, better even than the carrot did." The she ran the material over her tongue, "You should taste them too, they're yummy." She flipped them over to her father and sat, waiting for his response.

Before he even registered what he was doing, Dave had his daughter's sodden panties raised to his nose. He was about to reach out with his tongue and taste them when he suddenly snapped back to reality.

"No, Julie. I can't do that. I've told you before. Now stop behaving like this. I can't stop you from doing what you want outside of here, but I am your father and will not participate in this." And with that he dropped the panties on her lap and stood to leave the room, completely conscious of the massive erection that his pants were trying to restrain.

"You know Daddy, I'd really like to help you with that, I'm quite good at it you know."

Dave turned and walked from the room, disbelieving of how brazen Julie had become about her desire to pleasure him sexually. He couldn't believe that he had come so close to licking her panties in front of her. If she caught him out like that again, there was a good chance that he'd cave in and let her have him. The bit of the brain that told him it was wrong was having to hold out very hard against (and losing the battle a little more with each encounter) the bit that saw her as a willing participant. And on top of that, a willing participant with a body hotter than he'd expect to have access to without deliberately attempting to pick up and probably more likely than that through prostitution (and there was no way he was going there).

He went to his room where he pulled out some pornos and began masturbating. Even though he'd said no, he couldn't turn off the hormones and he needed to relieve the tension that she'd built up in his balls.

Julie sat on the couch, twirling her wet panties about her finger, considering what her next move might be. She wondered whether her father ever watched webcams and if she could suck him into seeing her masturbate like that. But how would he even know where to look or what name to look under? She considered getting her uncle to send him the addy, but even he didn't know that she did that. Fucking him was one thing, but having him know that she did internet performances with her brother was something else entirely.

Julie decided that that wouldn't work. She came up with the idea of setting up a free email address and sending him an invitation to watch her, but as an IT professional, figured he'd just assume that it was spam and dismiss it. She stood up and went to her room so that she could figure out how she might go about it. As she passed her father's room, she could hear him grunting and wondered what he might be up to. Hoping that she may have stirred him enough to make him want to get off, she decided to risk his wrath and open the door.

Dave started as the door to the bedroom opened. He was on his knees alongside the bed, a magazine spread before him as he pumped his cock with his fist. He was at the point of no return and watched, embarrassed and stunned as Julie looked at him, his cock spewing a gush of sperm through the air to land on the magazine.

"Julie!" he yelled.

"Geez Dad, you really shouldn't have wasted that you know," Julie replied, eyeing off the sperm that had landed on the magazine and the subsequent squirt that had landed over the head of his cock and fist. "It would have been much cleaner if you'd just let me suck it out of you. Maybe I should clean up." Dave was scrambling to his feet, grabbing for his clothes as his daughter made her way to the bed. She whipped out her hand to grab the magazine from the bed before her father could get it, his hands too busy trying to put himself away to stop her from taking it. Julie retreated to the doorway, watching her father almost fall over as he struggled with his pants.

"I'll bring this back later, Daddy," she said and as he watched, she ran her tongue over the streak of cum on the page and left the room. Dave collapsed on the bed. "Holy crap," he thought, "Just what in hell's name can I do about this?

John opened up his email and seeing an unread email from Julie, quickly clicked on it to see what she had added to their collaborative story. He started reading it, quickly freeing his cock so that he could pleasure himself as he enjoyed the twists and turns of her imagination, his own now enhanced by his memory of the feel of her pussy as it slid up and down his cock, not to mention the taste of her pussy on his tongue.

He got to the bit where the niece came over to stay with her Aunt and Uncle for the night and was shocked when she climbed into her cousin's bed and began touching her. There had been no sign prior to this that Julie would even be remotely interested in anything to do with another girl and yet, here she had written a very detailed account about two girls intimately pleasuring each other. He couldn't believe how well it was written. It was enough to make him re-read it and blow his load. It was until after he'd cleaned up that he thought about fact that some of the things that Julie had written about had later happened in his study.

Could Julie possibly be sleeping with one of his daughters? At first he wasn't sure what to think, but the more he did think about it, the more he considered how good looking his daughters were and just how good one of them might looked entwined in Julie's arms. He sat down at the computer and began to write the next installment to send back to Julie. He didn't push the lesbian cousin angle, he simply built on what they'd been writing earlier, deciding to wait and see where Julie took the story.

>Hornylady> So what do u think, are u willing to try out my other idea? >monstercock4u.I'm brave, I'll give it a go. >Hornylady>excellent, I'll set things up and let u know where and when >monstercock4u.cool I'll look forward to the email. >Hornylady>I'll send it tomorrow.

Steve considered what he'd just agreed to. His mother (hornylady) was going to set up a time for him to stick his cock through a glory hole whilst a number of her friends and acquaintances got an eyeful (and probably a mouthful) of his monster cock. And they were all going to pay for the opportunity. He couldn't believe what a slut his mother was, nor that she had friends that would fork out money to do what they were going to do.

nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,979 Followers