A Brother & Sister Ch. 01-06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't think I care that you're my cousin, I think that one day soon, I am going to fuck that monster cock of yours. I want to feel it tearing me apart. Will you be my fuck buddy Cus?" Adriana asked.

"Um, God, I think so," Steve said, stunned, his head swimming.

"Yay!" and with that she pushed him back out into the light to send him off with the rest of his family, giggling to herself at the massive bulge she was sending him off with.

Olivia was in the car with Julie and they both watched the bulge in his pants as Steve approached the car, neither of them realising how much pleasure that cock had given the other.

Steve spent the whole time thinking about the fact that his cousin had just told him that she was going to fuck him ... that and the fact that his sister had said she would do one thing for him. He wondered what her reaction would be when he told her that he was going to shave her pussy.

It was the following Friday that Steve found himself with the opportunity to pursue his plan. Olivia had been called away on a business trip and left Steve and Julie on their own for the night. Julie had met up with Steve on their respective ways home and the entire time made no bones about the fact that she had every intention of making him cum several times that night. Not to mention that she expected the same level of service from him. Steve just smiled and went along with it.

It wasn't until after dinner that Julie started to work her way around to arousing her brother. She started by teasing him, walking around in just a t-shirt, bra and panties, knowing that her brother loved the sight of a nice tight panty-clad arse.

Steve pretended to be immune to his sister's advances and sat down to watch TV. Julie sat down next to him and obviously tired of being even remotely subtle, pulled off her t-shirt and bra to free her wondrous breasts. She put her hand on her brother's cock and told him that it was time to milk the monster.

As she started freeing his cock from his pants, Steve turned to his sister, "Jules, do you remember the other night at Alexis' party when you made me a promise to get me into Adriana's room?"

"Yeah," she replied, a note of anxiety in her voice.

"Well tonight is the night that you have to pay up," Steve said smugly.

"Ok, what do you want me to do?" she asked him, resigning herself to holding up her end of the bargain.

"I want you to let me shave your pussy."

Julie thought about it for a bit. "Oh. Um, I guess I can live with that," Julie replied. Steve was almost instantly on his feet, urging his sister to follow him to the bathroom. When they were there, he had his sister lay down on a towel on the floor and he proceeded to pull off her panties. He happily noted that Julie's pussy was a bit wet as he went about collecting scissors, shaving lotion and a nice clean, new razor.

Julie lay apprehensively on her back as her brother took a pair of scissors and started giving her a pubic hair cut, trimming the length back to stubble. Although a little concerned about the fact that her brother was about to wield a razor near her most intimate parts, Julie found herself getting hornier and wetter with every snip of the scissors.

Steve picked up the shaving cream and rubbed it all over Julie's mound and pussy. She moaned when he reached her pussy lips and rubbed cream all over them. He even slipped a finger inside her hole, which caused her to sigh with pleasure. Then he picked up the razor and started to shave off her hair. At first his strokes were short and tentative, but as he gained in confidence he drew smooth firm strokes across her mound, denuding her as he went.

When Julie's mound was nice and clear of any hair, Steve set about doing the same thing to her pussy lips. He found that it required a lot more care and dexterity than he could have imagined. He moved her labia to one side to shave it and back again to shave the other. His fingers kept slipping on her soapy, slimy lips and Julie had to concentrate very hard on not wriggling under the constant touches on her pussy.

Finally Steve was finished to his satisfaction. Julie lay with her legs spread and Steve admired his handiwork.

"Wow, that looks so fucking hot. I think you should have a shower and wash yourself down properly to get rid of the last of the shaving cream and hairs and then I want to lick you until you cum and cum and cum!"

"I'll shower if you bring the happy monster in with me?"

"Sure."

Julie stood up and looked down at her pussy. It was weird not to see hair there and it felt even stranger to run her fingers over herself and feel only bare skin. Strange, but rather good, too! She turned on the shower and made sure the temperature was correct while Steve removed his clothes. The two of them got into the shower together and their hands instantly started exploring each other's bodies, touching and tugging.

Steve looked down at his sister's face as she looked down upon his cock that she was rubbing her soapy hand over. Her lips were beautiful and full and occasionally her tongue would slip out to lick them. He remembered kissing his cousin Adriana and decided that he wanted that intimacy with Julie too. She seemed to sense him looking at her and glanced up, smiling. Steve lowered his face to hers and her lips parted readily, accepting the kiss that her brother was offering and seeking.

Their lips locked together and their tongues darted about each other's mouths as the water from the shower cascaded over them. When they broke apart, gasping from the excitement that the kiss had sent coursing through them, Julie told her brother that she wanted him to lick her now. "I want you to love my nice new, bald pussy," she said to him.

Having dried themselves, the siblings moved to Julie's room where she lay down upon her bed, legs spread and naked, her fingers trailing over her freshly shaved pussy as she tried to accustom herself to the new feeling.

Steve stood at the foot of the bed and Julie revelled in the sight of his massive erection standing out from his body as he moved forwards and bent over, his tongue and lips meeting her thigh and starting to kiss and lick their way up to the treasure that they sought. When he reached her pussy, Steve flattened his tongue and licked slowly up over her lips to her bald mound and ran calmly all over it before Julie begged him to just lick her clit and not tease her any longer. She grabbed his head in her hands and pulled him to her pussy just as he managed to spread her pussy lips with his fingers.

Centring his tongue on her clit he obeyed her requests, faster, slower, there, left, up, harder, there, yes, there, YES THERE! His sister shook and shuddered as she came and Steve pulled back to watch his sister as the pleasure coursed through her body before subsiding.

"I want to tit fuck you," Steve said to Julie as they lay down next to each other, kissing intimately.

"Um, ok," she replied. Steve grabbed the moisturiser that he'd used for hornylady previously from Julie's dresser and came back to her bed, straddling her waist, his cock standing to attention above her torso and breasts. Julie pulled it down towards her and lifted her head up to suck on it and Steve spread moisturiser between her tits. She released him and Steve asked her to push her firm titties together. Julie did so and Steve thrust his cock between them, feeling the smooth wet friction between the skin of his cock and that of his sister's large, firm young breasts.

"Oh God," he said as he pulled back again.

"Wow, that feels cool," Julie said to him as the tip of his cock appeared from between her breasts again. She was tempted to suck on the end of it as it neared her mouth, but the moisturiser was a bit off putting. Steve kept thrusting between her breasts and Julie pushed her tits together around it, her fingertips teasing her nipples. Steve thrust faster and moaned and Julie could tell that he was going to cum, but he didn't stop thrusting, even as he came he pushed through between her breasts, his cum mixing with the moisturiser. As his head appeared it spurted a second time, splattering Julie under her chin, cum running down her throat to drip into her hair beneath her.

As Steve calmed down and recovered rolled off of his sister and lay beside her he said, "Thanks Jules, that was awesome."

"No problem Steve, though I think I might have to go back to the shower now," she laughed, getting up from the bed and heading off to the bathroom.

After Julie returned from the shower, the two of them sat down to watch TV together in their underwear, touching and fondling each other until it was late enough that they thought that they should go to bed.

"Do you want to share Mum and Dad's bed with me tonight?" Julie asked, pausing as they passed the door to their parent's room on the way to their own.

"Really, like sleep together?"

"Yeah, though I really mean sleep, not 'sleep' together of course," Julie replied.

"Yeah, of course," Steve replied, secretly a little disappointed. The two of them climbed into their parent's bed and snuggled together. It wasn't long before they realised that there was no way they could go straight to sleep with their near naked bodies so close to each other.

"Suck me off before I sleep?" Steve asked her as they broke apart from a kiss.

"Mm, sure, if you lick me again?" Julie said.

"Why don't we do both at once?" Steve suggested. Julie was happy to agree to that and so they decided to try a 69. At first Steve went on top, but his cock was so big that when he was licking Julie's pussy she either couldn't get it in her mouth or did manage to and had it rammed down her throat too far, so she went on top, turning so that her pussy was thrust up against her brother's face as she handled and sucked the monster erection before her.

Steve's hands held Julie's butt cheeks as far apart as they could as his tongue explored the depths of her pussy. Julie simply sucked and tugged and stroked Steve's cock until he couldn't take it any more and exploded in her mouth. The flood of cum in her mouth was enough to send Julie over the edge and she came, her juices flowing down over her brother's tongue.

They both resumed their normal positions in the bed after that and lay together, spooning, Steve's subsiding cock resting up between his sister's butt cheeks.

"Put it between my legs," Julie whispered to her brother.

"Really, are you sure?" he asked, surprised but excited.

"Well not in my pussy, but just between my thighs so that I can feel it against my lips," Julie clarified. She parted her legs and Steve used his hand to lay his cock along her inner thigh resting up against her freshly shaved pussy. Julie lowered her other leg, trapping him there, wriggling slightly, and feeling the presence of the large shaft against her pussy. And that is how the two of them fell asleep.

"Its for you," Julie called to her brother when the phone rang the next morning. "Its Adriana," she told him as she handed the phone to him. He noted that she hung around and didn't move away.

"Hey Adriana," Steve said taking the phone and smiling at his sister. Julie just smiled back curiously, as it was rare for Adriana to call her brother, usually wanting to speak to her instead.

"Hi Steve, I was talking to mum and she mentioned that your Dad's been away and that your Mum was called away as well. I thought perhaps you'd like some company?"

"Um, yeah, I guess so, Jules is here and Mum will be home this afternoon, but if you want to come over for a couple of hours, I guess that would be ok, Yeah Jules?" he said, turning to his Sister to check at the last. Julie shrugged without really showing any preference. Steve assumed that she'd hoped to have him to herself at least once more.

"Excellent, well I'll have to ride my bike over so I'll see you in about a half hour to an hour, ok?"

"Sure."

"I think I'll be really looking forward to seeing you by the time I get off that bike seat ...anyway, bye," Adriana said suggestively before hanging up, giggling.

"Adriana is going to come over," Steve said, unable to suppress a bit of a silly grin as he said so.

"Duh," Julie said, slapping him playfully on the arm. "Obviously she wants to see more of your somewhat large dick. And who can blame her. Of course, I'm not sure how happy I am about sharing ..." she finished off, but Steve was happy to note that she didn't appear overly serious about it. She reached out and stroked him through his pants. "Of course, I could always spoil her fun and make you cum before she gets, here," she added, sucking a finger into her mouth and then caressing her tits as she released his cock.

"Huh, I don't think that would be fair," Steve said.

"Who cares about fair, it would be fun!" laughed Julie. But she turned away to go to her room, winking at him to let him know that everything was ok.

Steve spent the next 40 minutes in his room, checking out porn on the net, idly stroking his cock and wondering whether this would be the day that he lost his virginity.

The doorbell rang and Steve killed the computer and pulled his pants back on, stuffing his erection back into his shorts as he made his way to the front of the house to greet his cousin.

He opened the door to see Adriana there, smiling, her helmet in one hand and her bike resting against her hip. He cast his eyes down over her body, relishing in the way that the cycling lycra clung to her curves.. He noticed that her nipples were nicely erect and making themselves evident through her top. As he looked up to meet her eyes, he noted that she had been giving him the once over too, particularly the fact that his cock was so evident in his shorts. They laughed at each other as their eyes met and realised what they had been doing to each other.

"Hey Steve, can you take my bike through for me?" Adriana asked, breaking the silence.

"Sure thing, come on in," he replied, taking the sleek racing bike from her. Adriana reached down to pull off her cycling shoes and walked into the house barefoot past Steve who waited until she was inside to pull the bike into the house. He admired her arse and calves as she preceded him through to the living room. He left the bike in the entry hall and followed his cousin.

"Where's Julie? She asked, turning to wait for him.

"In her room I guess,' Steve replied.

"Mmm, goodie," Adriana said and stepped up to him, her lips seeking out his for a deliciously wet kiss. "I have to tell you, I got so horny on the way over here, my pussy rubbing on the seat all the way while I wondered whether I could get your cock in it or not. Do you think perhaps you might like to try?"

Steve's cock was definitely erect now. He had hoped for this but sure hadn't expected it to be all but the first words out of his cousin's mouth! "I think that we might be able to arrange something like that," he replied, trying desperately, but failing to suppress a mad grin. He took his cousin's hand and led her towards his bedroom where they collapsed onto his bed together, their tongues entwined.

"Damn, this is such a sexy outfit," Steve said as his hands caressed his cousin's breast through the lycra of her top.

"I love it, its like I am hardly wearing anything at all," Adriana told him, "And I must say that I like the way that guys keep turning around for a second look when they drive past me."

"I can't say that I'd blame them, I'd probably have a crash if I saw that tight little arse of yours pedalling along the rode while I was driving!" As they talked, he slid the zipper open down the front of her top and moved his hand inside to caress her breast, feeling just how hard and erect her nipple was. He couldn't help but think that his sister had done just this the last time that they'd been together with Adriana. It was a massive turn on.

As his hands slowly explored her breasts, Adriana moved her hand to her cousin's shorts, working to free the cock that she had come here to bury in her pussy. She hadn't thought of much else since he'd cum in her mouth at her sister's party and had quickly seized the opportunity to try for something more when she had found out that his parents were away for the weekend. She managed to free it and wrapped her hand around it, working it up and down, pumping it, and encouraging her cousin in his pleasure.

Steve slid the cycling top back off of his cousin's shoulder, trailing kisses across her skin as he did so. As her breast was revealed he enveloped it in his mouth, sucking greedily upon it as his hands continued to free her from her top. Adriana pushed him away from her breast, telling him that she wanted him naked, that she wanted to be able to suck him. Steve happily obliged, tearing his clothes off before sitting down again on the bed. Adriana dropped to her knees before him, wrapped both of her hands around his shaft and started to suck on its head, causing Steve to moan and grunt and groan in appreciation of her efforts. She swirled her tongue around the tip of his cock and licked at the sensitive underside of his head. Steve reached down to pull at Adriana's nipples before telling her to stand up. She released his cock from her mouth and stood before him in just her bike shorts, her pert breasts and erect nipples standing from her chest like perfect offerings to the gods.

Steve reached out and took a breast in each hand, massaging them slowly and gently, using his tongue to lick her belly along the waist line, her skin having the slightly salty taste of her sweat from riding. He shifted his hands from her breasts, running them down over her ribs and down around her hips to her buttocks which he squeezed and kneaded before moving his hands to her waistband and tugging at the skin tight shorts, sliding them down her luscious long legs.

As he pulled the shorts down he noticed that she was wearing a pair of hot pink cotton panties and left them on, telling her how hot they looked covering her tight butt and lovely pussy. He turned her around and told her to touch her toes so that he could see her panty-clad pussy which he used his fingers to stroke, noticing how wet the crotch was. He leaned forwards and licked along her panties before yanking them down to expose her pussy lips with their cropped hair. He licked her slit but Adriana quickly turned around and dropped to her knees to suck on his cock again before clambering onto the bed alongside him. She pulled him down to him and kissed him, groping his cock as his fingers spread her lips apart and dipped inside her hole.

"Yes, open me up Steve, use your fingers to stretch me, get me ready for that monster cock, put more in." Steve had two fingers in her pussy and added a third, pushing them in as deep as he could before sliding them in and out to turn her on.

"I want you to fuck me with your cock Steve, I want you to split me open with that enormous, massive, thick, lovely cock. Will you do that for me Steve?"

"Hell yes," he replied enthusiastically as Julie lay on her back and spread her legs. Steve climbed on top of her and positioned the head of his cock at her entrance, Julie spreading her lips and helping him, desperate to get it inside of her.

"Just go slow with it Steve, let me adjust slowly,"

"Ok."

Steve started to push his cock into his cousin's sopping wet pussy and she put her hand around his shaft to help control his speed. The head slid in and she stopped him, telling him to pull out a bit first. Then she let him push in again and this time he went in even further. This continued for a while, out, back in further, out back in further. When he had about 2 inches inside her, Adriana told him how big it felt that she felt fuller inside than she ever had before, to give her even more!

Steve got about two thirds of his cock inside his cousin before she told him that that was all she could take, that he had to be careful and fuck her now. He couldn't believe how good his cousin's pussy felt wrapped around his cock; he'd never been so horny in his whole life as he started to slide in and out of her pussy for real. He sucked on her nipples as he fucked her feeling her tight pussy wrapped around his shaft as he licked and nibbled her nipples, Adriana encouraging him.

1...34567...23