A Brother & Sister Ch. 01-06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well to be honest, I was outside your door when you were fucking Adriana," Julie confessed, "I was listening and ended up with three fingers in my pussy I got so hot."

"Well I guess we're even for our perving then," laughed Steve.

"You know, I've been thinking that there's got to be a way to make some money out of that massive cock of yours," Julie sprung on her brother. Steve stared at her, his mouth agape. "I mean you have that older woman that you masturbate for, right?"

"Yeah,"

"Well don't you think that there might be other women out there who are prepared to pay to see a cock as massive as yours? I mean I am sure that some of my friends would love to see it, but I don't think that they'd pay money, but people on the internet pay for stuff like that don't they?"

"You might be onto something there. I've seen a couple of sites where they set up webcams and you have to pay to watch, but of course, I've never watched any of them because of that very fact that you have to pay," Steve told her.

"Can you show me some?" Julie asked.

"Sure," Steve replied, firing up his computer. They were soon looking at websites with webcams and trying to work out whether they should set up something of their own.

>hornylady> Steve! I had just about given up seeing you tonight! >Soccer Steve> Hey, I had someone with me and was just showing them some stuff. >hornylady> Oh, ok, are you alone now? > Soccer Steve> No, they're still here, are you going to be on for long? >hornylady> Um, maybe >Soccer Steve>ok, we'll I'll buzz you when I can. >hornylady>alright

Olivia wondered at the exchange. Obviously her daughter was in the room with her son still and so she'd tried not to say anything that would make him have to tell her what he'd been doing, but her chosen name of hornylady might make Julie wonder anyway. Oh well, she was sure that Julie would just laugh at him and maybe tease him some.

"You need a better screen name than that lame one," laughed Julie.

"Well I didn't set it up for porn you know and Steve is so common I had to do something with it."

"You should have MassiveCock4U or something, then you might get more people like that buzzing you and then we can start hitting them up for money."

"Huh, if we're going to hit people up for money, we should set you up as titties4U and suck in all those dirty old men 'cause I am sure there are more of them willing to part with their money than women," Steve threw back at her.

"Hmm, that might not be such a bad idea... and imagine what people would do if they thought they could watch me suck off my brother!?"

"We'd probably either end up in jail or rich," he laughed.

"Well, set up an account and let's see what we can do!" Julie said enthusiastically, "God, I'm getting wet just thinking about it." Steve laughed at her, but she glanced at his crotch and raised her eyebrows letting him know that his state of arousal wasn't quite un-noticed."

Steve set both of them up an account, himself as monstercock4fun and Julie as YoungHornyBiGirl (they had discussed and decided that more guys would be curious about a chick that professed to being bi than just a straight one and after all, she had had sex with Adriana that afternoon and told Steve that she was sure it wouldn't be her last lesbian experience.

>Soccer Steve>**buzz** >hornylady>hey there >Soccer Steve>I have done something new that I should tell you about >hornylady>oh? >Soccer Steve>I've set up a new account, called monstercock4fun >hornylady>Nice name >Soccer Steve>lol it's an account where people will have to pay to see me wank >hornylady>:o( no more freebies? >Soccer Steve>well maybe 4 u since u were the first, but not for anyone else. >hornylady>lucky me >Soccer Steve>I've also got a friend who has set herself up and we're thinking about doing oral sex shows for money if people will pay for it. >hornylady>Wow, quite the business man aren't you? >Soccer Steve>lol well I was convinced that my asset might be able to generate some cash. >hornylady>lol I am sure it will. >Soccer Steve>Would u pay to see my cock sucked off? >hornylady>not sure, but I just might u know >Soccer Steve>well think about it, cause it's a definite maybe. >hornylady>is your friend good looking? >Soccer Steve>oh yes, she's a hottie. >hornylady>that will help. >Soccer Steve>:o) >hornylady>r u going to show me that monster tonight? >Soccer Steve>I think I can accommodate u there. >hornylady>yay! >Soccer Steve>I'll turn on the cam if u show me urs >hornylady>It's a deal

"Can I watch you wank for her?" Julie asked as she sat watching the exchange on the screen.

"If you lick the cum from my hand," Steve said, thinking that this might drive her off so that he could do his thing in private.

"You always have something up your sleeve, don't you?" she said to him. "But I tell you what, I want to see this lady's pussy that gets you so horny, so I'll do it."

"Well ok, but just sit over there so that you're not in the camera shot," he told her as he fired up the web cam and removed his shorts. He turned the camera one way and the monitor at an angle to it so that Julie could see the screen but wasn't in shot. Steve let her know that there was no sound so she could talk to him if she wanted.

Hornylady appeared on the screen, as usual the shot focused on her crotch, which revealed a pair of hot pink satin high cut panties

>Soccer Steve>Mmm, nice panties tonight! >hornylady>I bought them with u in mind >Soccer Steve>very nice of u >hornylady>and I can see how much u like them.

Steve was stroking his cock already with the camera aimed to capture every motion of his hand up and down its shaft.

>Soccer Steve>have u got anything to amuse urself with tonight? >hornylady>I have a nice big pink dildo that I bought. I thought it might be big enough for me to think its ur cock in me

a dildo appeared in the screen shot and it was indeed very large. It was difficult to see how it might compare with his cock on the screen, but by the time that it started to stretch her pussy lips wide, it was obvious that it was at least close. As it disappeared from view into the bald pussy, Julie tugged her panties down and started playing with her own bald pussy, telling Steve that if she kept seeing people putting things in their pussies like she was seeing today that she might just have to try it herself!

>Soccer Steve>Oh wow, that opens u up nicely! >hornylady>mmm, moisten ur cock for me.

Steve grabbed the moisturiser he had stolen from Julie's room and started to work it over his cock, sliding his hand up and down his member. Julie started to talk dirty to him, telling him how good it look to see him wank and how she was going to lick his cum from his hand when he was done, all the while pushing her fingers into her bald pussy and stroking her clit.

They both watched as the dildo went in and out of hornylady's pussy, then as some lubricant was squirted over it and it started to work faster and faster.

>Soccer Steve>o god, gonna cum >hornylady>:o)

Steve held out his hand and erupted into it, filling it with cum. There wasn't as much as usual because he'd already cum twice that afternoon, but there was still plenty there.

Steve and Julie watched as hornylady finished herself off until the camera focused on her pulsating pussy. Seeing another pussy pulsing with orgasm was enough for Julie and she too came, Steve watching as her lips clenched and relaxed, holding his handful of cum. He and hornylady disconnected their computers and Julie crawled over to him.

Steve held out his hand and Julie pulled it down so that she could lick the cum from it. Steve's cock twitched as he watched his sister eat his sperm and she reached out and slid her hand up and down it a bit, but he was too sensitive and flinched out of the way.

Julie stood up and slid a finger into her pussy before sucking it in front of her brother. Then she wished him a good night and retreated to her room.

The family woke up on Sunday and went about their usual lazy day activities, tidying things up, watching TV and generally waiting for something to happen. Olivia, still tired from her trip and the fact that she hadn't gone to bed early the night before as she'd told the kids she would, announced that she was going to have an afternoon nap and asked Julie and Steve to wake her up in time for dinner which she would leave for them to organise.

Once she was sure that her mother was asleep, Julie grabbed her brother and started to drag him off to his room, telling him that she wanted him to boot up the computer so that she could see if anyone was interested in watching him masturbate for money.

He turned it on and signed in to the website that allowed him to broadcast and then just sat about waiting. The fact that Julie was there waiting as well turned him on, but it seemed that at this point, the only people that were interested in seeing him stroke his big cock were men. Julie told him to go ahead and do it because money was money, but Steve told her that just because she was happy to lick another pussy, didn't mean that he was about to start performing for other guys.

"If you're so keen for this to work, why don't we sign you in so that you can perform?" Steve challenged his sister.

"Ok, you're on," she answered. They switched seats and Steve signed Julie into her account and again, they sat back and waited, Julie sitting in front of the camera. It wasn't long before Julie started to get messages telling her how gorgeous she was and could she show her feet, to take her top off etc etc. Steve told her to have some fun and tease the guys a bit and so she squeezed her breasts through her top and leant forwards to show her cleavage. Then she pulled her knees up to her chest so that her panties could be seen beneath her short skirt. This brought a flood of messages to the screen, men telling her what they wanted her to do, what they wished that she could do to them, or them to her.

"Time to make some money," Steve said. He'd done some investigation into how the whole set up worked earlier in the day and told Julie to announce that she was now going to showtime, which meant that anyone who wanted to see the camera would have to have an account with money in it. The money would then be deducted from their account and added to hers for each period of time that they continued to watch.

She made the switch and a couple of names of observers remained, quickly sending her messages of what they wanted her to do and asking if did she do this and that and everything else. She was quite shocked by some of the suggestions, like did she do pee shots! It was after about only 30 seconds that people started to get indignant and she realised that she would have to get a move on or people would leave. She took her breasts in her hands and started to pull on her nipples, visibly drawing them away from her breasts so that they were perky and erect. She rubbed her panties into her pussy, pushing her finger into her hole with her finger so that they were wet.

Steve encouraged her in what she was doing and gave suggestions as to what she could do to turn the guys on. She pulled her t-shirt over her head to reveal her bra-clad breasts to many messages of lustful appreciation. Standing, she turned around to show off her arse before bending over, her pussy peeking from between her legs as she winked at the camera from between her legs. Steve had his cock out and was stroking it, turned on as he watched his sister teasing the anonymous men that sat at the other end of the Internet.

After a few minutes, Julie decided that it was time that she rewarded the guys and she released her breasts from her bra and removed her skirt so that they could see her sitting there in just her panties. She pulled and manipulated her breasts and even picked up a pen off of Steve's desk and sucked on it provocatively before rubbing it over her panties as if she was going to have sex with it.

The guys continued to tell her how awesome she looked but pleaded at the same time to see her pussy. She teased them by pulling her panties to one side a little, enough to show just one shaved lip, the did the other on the other side, but not showing them her slit. She pulled them down in the front to show that there was no hair there either but revealed only the very top of her slit. Turning around, she pulled her panties up into the crack of her arse like a thong and again, many messages of encouragement filled the screen, telling her to show her pussy so that they could cum.

Deciding that it was time, she turned with her butt to the camera and slid her panties down her long brown legs before turning to sit back in the seat, her legs spread to show her shaved pussy to the world. Julie was dripping wet as she sat there rubbing her panties over her wet lips as guys from all over the place told her that they were going to cum. She tossed her panties to Steve and he wrapped them around his cock as he watched his sister start to finger her pussy for the men that were watching.

Julie took her slimy fingers from her pussy and sucked on them. Suddenly guys were announcing that they were cumming everywhere. She announced that it was the end of the show and they all asked her when she would be back. She didn't have a definite answer but assured them it wouldn't be too long.

Steve quickly told her to get email addresses because he'd come up with an idea. Julie noted down a host of email addressed and signed off.

"Fuck, that made me so horny!" Julie announced to her brother, eyeing off his enormous cock, which he was still stroking with her panties.

"You were fantastic, Jules, I can't believe what a turn on it was to watch you masturbating for them like that!"

"I know what you mean, its how I felt last night when I was watching you wank for hornylady! The only thing is that they were all finished and looking to get out before I had even cum. How typical."

"Well maybe I should help you out then, hey Sis?" Steve grinned at his sister.

"I wouldn't be complaining if you did, brother mine," she grinned back, leaning back in her chair and spreading her legs. Steve got down on his hands and knees and crawled over, his tongue starting its journey at her knee and continuing down her inner thigh until it made its destination between her sweet, wet, bald lips.

Steve worked over his Sister's pussy with his tongue until she pushed him away. He thought that she must have cum without his even noticing (which would have been embarrassing) but she looked down at him and said quietly, "Steve, I want you to fuck me."

"Seriously?" he asked.

"Yes, I want to know what its like to have a cock in me and I want it to be yours."

"If that's what you want, you know I will be happy to do it!" he responded enthusiastically as Julie lay herself down on his bed. His cock was erect and needed no encouragement as he made his way over to the bed to climb between her legs, his tongue snaking its way across her taught tummy to her breasts before settling within her waiting lips.

Julie could feel the tip of her brother's cock against her pussy lips and opened her legs wider, willing it inside of her. She bit down on her lip as she felt him use his hand to get the head of his cock between her labia, spearing slowly into her hole. She couldn't believe just how big and tight it felt as he squeezed slowly into her pussy. He got some of his cock in and then met with resistance that she assumed was her hymen.

He was sliding in and out of her pussy slowly, trying to be gentle and Julie told him to do it, to force himself inside her and take her purity.

Steve drew back and thrust his cock hard inside his sister's virgin pussy, tearing through her hymen and plunging deep within her until she told him to stop, not all of his cock inside her.

"Just hold still," Julie said quietly, laying quietly, her brother's cock filling her pussy more than she could ever have imagined possible. Steve tried to hold still but needed to move, to feel the grip of his sister's wonderfully tight pussy on his cock as it was fucked for the very first time. He started rocking back and forth slightly, gaining momentum, his sister lying quietly as she took it.

He was about to start getting into it when Julie asked him to stop. "Please, Steve, it hurts." Steve respected his sister's request and pulled his cock out. Julie offered to wank him, but Steve told her that he'd be ok and would finish off later. Julie pulled her clothes back on and kissed Steve, thanking him for being so understanding. As she went to leave the room, Julie turned and asked him, "Why did you want me to get the email addresses?"

"Because I think they'll pay more to us direct than through the hosting site, especially if say they knew that you'd suck your brother's dick for cash!

"Well, I think you might have a point there," she said, before turning to leave the room.

Steve signed himself back into the computer and decided that if he was going to attract a woman to watch him masturbate, maybe he needed to give a better indication of what it was that he had to offer. He stripped down to his boxers and made sure that there was a clear outline of his massive member. He gave up after a little while though, because it seemed the only people that were interested in paying to see his cock were still gay men. And he couldn't bring himself to go there.

He switched to looking at porn sites and wanked until he came before going down to help his sister with dinner.

Julie didn't put on another show during the following week. She told Steve that she was sore from having lost her virginity and that she wanted to wait a bit before she did it again. On Thursday night, Adriana called and spoke to Julie. Julie told Steve that Adriana and Alexis were having a couple of friends over for drinks and that they'd been invited to join them. Steve was fine with that and the two of them went on with life looking forwards to the weekend.

Friday night, Julie and Steve camped out in his room, the computer on, plotting ways to try and make some more money. At Steve's suggestion, they sent out an email to all the guys that had left them the previous weekend, asking if they were interested in paying to see younghornybigirl do something special.

There was one immediate response from a guy who was curious as to what she was offering to do. Julie sent back a message asking how much he would pay to see her give a blow job. The response came back a minute later that he'd pay $5 to see her suck a cock, or maybe more if he actually got to see cum in her mouth. Julie and Steve considered this and decided that they didn't really think that it was enough.

Steve took the keyboard and using Julie's email account, sent a message back pointing out that this guy would be the only one that got to see it at this point and that as such, they thought he should be offering more. He increased his offer to $15. Then Steve sent a message saying that given the only cock she had access to for the performance was her brother's she thought that the price should be more in the order of $50.

The anonymous person on the other end sent back a reply saying that if they could prove to him that they really were brother and sister, then he'd be more than happy to pay the $50 to see her suck her brother's cock if he came on her face and she scooped it into her mouth and swallowed it after.

Steve sent back a message agreeing that this would be fine by them. He turned the cam on and he and Julie sat down next to each other so that they could both be seen. They guy on the other end expressed some scepticism as to their relationship. Although they looked similar enough, he wasn't prepared to throw fifty bucks away if it weren't the truth.

Steve thought about how they could prove it, but it was Julie who suggested that they just hold up their driver's licences. Steve agreed, but pointed out that they should cover up everything except their name and photo so that they couldn't be tracked down.

1...56789...23