All Comments on 'A Brother & Sister Ch. 11'

by nikki_2021

Sort by:
  • 71 Comments
psychoticflyingmonkeypsychoticflyingmonkeyabout 13 years ago

i thought this story was finished. how nice to see it continued.

MJOMJOabout 13 years ago
Glad you are back

I am so happy you are continuing my favorite series on all of Literotica.

fishingrod48fishingrod48about 13 years ago
Great to see the story continuing

Wow this was the first story I ever read on Literotica and was amazed and delighted to see you have decided to continue the saga.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great!

Love it when great stories like this are resumed after so long!

silverdragon23silverdragon23about 13 years ago
pretty good

you can tell that theres a difference in how its writen from ch.10 (group orgies for like 2 pages straight) to ch. 11 much more dialed down but still a fantastic read!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
a mess-up I want to point out

there were a few instances when you used the names Mary and Dan but neither of those persons were in this chapter at all and I dont recall a Dan at all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Feedback

The whole series of "A Brother and Sister" grabbed my attention. I was swept away in their world, wistfully dreaming that i could be the next relative to be introduced :). Great writing and i can not wait to read more of your stories. I am a new follower and glad i found your stories.

LiLTaZ16LiLTaZ16almost 13 years ago
Is it true?

You write the stories so well that i can only wonder if its true.. seeing as you incorperated some names in some chapters that were never mentioned..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
awesome thing to read..... the entire series..

am happy that A Brother & Sister series have come till chapter 11.. thats great, and i am waiting for more stuff from u...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Incest heaven!!!

Everyone had sex with everyone else except no male/male (thank you for that). A very rousing story.

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSalmost 13 years ago
Wonderful!

I'm surprised you went back and added to this series after all this time, but I couldn't be happier about it. You worked your magic masterfully once again. Thank you once again. I love you..your writing ;)

please never, ever stop!! !

CWR2014CWR2014almost 13 years ago
Great Series

This whole series was great, Thanks for your time and effort for writing it.

lostndwoodslostndwoodsabout 12 years ago

That was brilliant. I hope you find time to add more to the series. :-D

Revan1stRevan1stabout 12 years ago
At last

AT LAST THEY HAVE EACHOTHER TRULY!

I've been waiting for this, mm, go girl! lol.

but seriusly: great story and loveble chars... I could take julie anny time she asked. *grins*

pro4skillpro4skillabout 12 years ago
Great job!

Seriously, I masturbated 4 times yesterday to chapters 9-11. You have a real talent for writing.

Please continue the story. I like where it is going.

NarcissusNarcissusabout 12 years ago

wow. that was really hot... I just read all the chapters in one sitting only getting up to pee or eat and I masturbated at least five times (usually over Adie)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

WOW.... I have spent so much time fucking myself over julie and steve, finger and lips sore, just wish i had a family like that

. keep up the brilliant story.

last_standardlast_standardabout 12 years ago

Well, I suppose that it's about time to comment on this brilliant story. I've been reading through all the chapters over the last few weeks and I can't even count how many times it's made me cum. Beyond that though, it's an amazing narrative that I will be sure to revisit - if only in anticipation for further chapters!

Keep it up (pun intended)! I will definitely be checking out the rest of your work!

shikibaneshikibanealmost 12 years ago
Awesome!!

Wow is all i can say.. I agree with last_standard's comment amazing work on this story and i too hope you continue it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Wow

That was amazing. My dick stayed rock hard even after cumming several times while reading this story...........Please continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great story

Hope theres a ch 12

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
*confused*

loved the story! and your writing skill! looking foward to reading more! as for Ch.11 last page, I am confused with who are the characters "Mary" and "Dan"???

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
More

I would really like to see this very erotic series continued.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
very well written incest story

Great incest story, till the end. The whole police thing was stuid. Would love for u to continue w this story Nikki

avmn12avmn12over 11 years ago
Great Story

Hey, thanks for spending so much time with this series. Amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I was so

I was so aroused and ready to blow...until you put the cop scene in there if they were hotter it wouldnt have been so bad but the scene had the effect of a cold shower instantly and it was a sucky way to end such a smoking hot erotic series

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
damnit

I want more of Julie and Steve. The series was great until the very last part with the cops. I was hoping they'd get cat and her brother together and all. You know, incest on the highways with Julie spearheaded the charge. I was hoping for more of Mary an her kids. Best series I read here, don't end it like this...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Yes Yes More

love the series, would like to hear more from Cat & lily, as-well as from Emily.

hopefully there will be many more stories from this Brother & Sister team.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I just love this story! I have put all parts together and edited it to where it has a good flow to it.

It reminds me of me and my cousins when we were younger and needed to have sex as much as we could!

Keep up the good work and continue the story! I cant wait to see who has sex with them next!

Great! Brandy S

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Story line - location

You gotta be kidding... all this US type crap when it is based in Australia...?? Flipping quarters; coppers that are US styled town/city based. Give it a break. Do you know anything about Oz...?? The story line is readable, and it is graphic, but but is seem as though it could be real...

JackM30ffJackM30ffover 9 years ago
hmmm

First. To address a comment by an annonomous user, US cops would never pull over in front of the vehicle they pulled over, alwaya behind. And they never would have sealed the RV from the outside locking kids inside. Granted US cops are thugs but the procedures they followed aren't US at all.

Now as to why I had to drop a star off the rating of this chapter. The two friends (Lily and Cat) that Steve and July made were hot but that cop scene at the end pretty much ruined it for me. It was basically rape and I find it a total turn off and I seriously despise anyone that gets off on forced sex. Totally uncool.

taco1085taco1085over 8 years ago
lol, relax

As far as US cops, its a story, relax and enjoy the writing......lol..... everyone gets horny and it was a nice twist to the story.. A++ great reading all chapters and thank you for the shear enjoyment of a good read..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
What....

Is this the end of this series, I just realized how long its been since this chapter was posted....

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great.....

...yet sorry this series has cum to an end. Loved all of it.

Thx Nikki...I bet you're hot as well....

afordmanafordmanover 7 years ago
Excellent

This is a soap opera you need to continue. Very Hot. Thank you very much.

RANDOG61RANDOG61about 7 years ago
GREAT STORY

I HAD TO LAUGH THOUGH. THIS VERY LAST EPISODE, WHILE BEING VIOLATED BY THE TWO PARTNER PIGS THE CHARACTERS SWITCHED FROM OLIVIA TO HER SISTER AND ALSO FROM DAN TO THE BROTHER. NOW THATS A TWIST. BUT I LOVED IT, ALL OF IT

Jonathanmartin322Jonathanmartin322almost 7 years ago
really good read

Sorry that it seems to be over without being over.

jlarue1959jlarue1959over 6 years ago
Loved this series of stories!

This is a great set of stories ... loved the character development ... I think I'd like to have an on-going relationship with Alexis ... 😛

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
FUN STUFF TO JERKOFF TO

HOW LOVING,,,,,,

travaynetravayneabout 6 years ago
Disappointing

I have thoroughly enjoyed the "Brother and Sister" stories, but the rape of Dave and Olivia by two cops was horrible. And rape with the barrel of a gun disgusting and extremely unpleasant. Dave and Olivia should have been angry and frightened, not jocular and dismissive. Julie and Steve would not have enjoyed watching such a terrifying degradation of their parents. In another context, perhaps a BDSM or nonconsentsual story, perhaps this kind of thing might work. But not in this rollicking, joyful series about shared pleasure and love. I have loved this series and these characters. But after this, I don't think I can return to them with the same excitement and gratification they once brought me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
loved it

Can you come with more such stories of twists and turns it was good

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Yuck!

Everything was awesome except till when the cops showed up in the last chapter. That was a real turnoff. Why would you do this Nikki??

Hornyhusband2017Hornyhusband2017over 5 years ago
Great work

I absolutely loved this series...up until chapter 11. It wasn't your best work but it wasn't bad either. The police raping Dave and Olivia just didn't seem to fit the rest of the story. The way you described everything seemed so real. I felt like I could picture every scene as if I was involved. I really hope you keep writing and maybe even come back to this series and keep it going. Idk maybe add in outside relationships or new family members. From the way you described Julie and Olivia, I can't help but I.agine what they'd look like all dolled up and wearing high heels. 😍.

Pooky238Pooky238over 5 years ago
Continuation required

Hi this is one of your most admired series please do continue this series by introducing characters from a different family and finally mixing both the families with an interesting orgy

oldsage_1oldsage_1over 5 years ago
Great Ending!

Was having trouble keeping track of who was screwing who for awhile even had relatives from UK! Really? Hot sex though and that's what counts. This ain't Shakespeare folks.

Loved the way the ending was trimmed down, easy to follow, hot kids trest the first night out and the out of nowhere Cop scene twist!

Keep them coming. I will definitely read more from this author.

racfguyracfguyover 5 years ago
Went on too long . . .

The story was good - until the last chapter. The Cat & Lily part was good, but the scene with the dirty cops was terrible. BTW was the cop's name Brad or Dan?? Backed my rating waaaaayy down because of the cops.

mharrisonmharrisonabout 5 years ago
Not so good

Was a decent story until the bit with the cops... Feels a bit like you were struggling to find a way to keep the story going but it made it feel forced and subsequently spoilt the whole flow... :(

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
What the Hell?!?!

After more than 5 years, you come back to revisit one of Lit's classics. just to poison it with a demeaning rape? This was soooo not in touch with the style, tone or substance of any part of the rest of the story.

If you want to contine the "Brother & Sister" saga, then at least make it a continuation of the same themes. If you want to explore a rape story, then keep it separate and put it under the proper heading.

Either way, you need to pull this chapter, edit out the cops, and repost. That scene was an offensive ambush of not only the characters, but of the readers as well.

PrinceLukePrinceLukeover 4 years ago
More Bullshit!!!

This series as i said before lost any resemblance to having a proper story line long ago and now is just filled with Sex and Fuck scenes at every corner. There is only 1 way you can fix this story and this is Steve And Julie falling in love with each other and deciding they want no one else but each other from now on. If this doesnt happen well this is one of the longest written continuos sex scenes ever... Since every chapter is just more sex...

Bigjon90974Bigjon90974about 4 years ago
Brother & Sister

It was a long read with many twists and turns and lots of sex.

I found myself being pulled into every chaptef. I do agree the scenes with the cops didn't fit and a love connection with Steve and Julie would have added to the story line. Overall a great body of work that took a lot of time and effort. Thanks!

AmariaBlackAmariaBlackalmost 4 years ago
Funny

I didn't think that this could get any better, but it did. I love the teasing at the beach as well as the fest on the picnic table. The last part about the cops was hilarious... I wouldn't have done it. They would have had to rape me and then that would have been evidence in them losing their positions of authority... I wonder if you decided to create another series of stories about this family. I think it would be fun!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Taut/taught

It took her long enough to correct taught to read taut. Maybe it is an Aussie thing. Like saying bum instead of ass hole. Wonderful story over all, please keep writing.

shyspudshyspudalmost 4 years ago

absolutely, bloody brilliant

from start to finish.

would not mind a piece of Julie for sure.I know some do not like the anal sex but if you have never experienced a finger in the bum....well?

as for the bi...wonderful!

every very good story and author ha its critics. For those who have been negative and stuff...why read it?

Its not for you so shut up and find another story.

Please send more wonderful stories Nikki

Irishbear03Irishbear03over 3 years ago
Great Series!

I enjoy your writing and love the story line. Look forward to reading more about these characters.

blackknight314blackknight314over 3 years ago

Glad that you cut the number of sex partners down in this one. The last couple of chapters had so many partners that you needed a piece of paper and a pencil to keep track of who was doing what, with and to whom.

Also since so much of the story was centered around the size of the cocks, I can't believe that Olivia hadn't learned how to deep throat Dave and taught Julie how to do the same to Stevie.

Oh well, what do I know, you are the author, I'm just a perv reading this hot stuff.

Thanks for sharing this with us!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That didn't end well. I thought the guys were gonna start fucking each other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nikki, that was for sure, nothing but sucking and fucking, licking and dicking, and non stop sex from beginning to end. Absolutely a fantastic story that surely gets the attention of anyone who loves kinky sex. It was awesome how you gradually brought everyone together a little bit at a time, and got all the characters to explore things they've never tried, and to accept and embrace their lust, love, and conviction to their prowess incest towards one another. VERY well written in my opinion, and I hope maybe soon you can add another book of chapters to it. Nikki, you sure are very talented, and a very kinky writer of what many think of as HOT STORIES. Thank you for a fantastic story indeed. Keep writing.......

CH51143CH51143about 2 years ago

Great series. Love your writing!

Karl_HundassonKarl_Hundassonalmost 2 years ago

Outrageous chaotic sex.

What fun!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Writer gets mixed up with the people's names time and again.🤔🤔

Baqfid12Baqfid12over 1 year ago

Loved this series!

Arkwolf68Arkwolf68over 1 year ago

The cops were a bit much but everything else was good. If you continue this series get the state police and higher judges to throw the corrupt cops and the brother\judge in jail then have a free for all orgy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Overall the series is good; but, the author continues to confuse the names of his characters. Greg for Steve, Mary in place of Olivia, etc. Needs better proof reading and editing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved all the chapters and was so hot

Fenris420Fenris420about 1 year ago

Usually, stories with virtually non-stop sex tend to be tedious and boring but you've managed to keep this series interesting and entertaining. Well done. 5/5*

anubeloreanubelore12 months ago

Was the revised/rewritten version rejected? Dying to read it!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Steve has proven to be a huge asshole. He let his bwc become his ego.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Kept me reading through the whole series but didn't enjoy the cops in the last bit. Everything else was 5* but that got 4* from me. Thanks for the entertainment regardless!

Rocker_RonRocker_Ron9 months ago

I have t agree the cops were a bit much. The whole thing had been consensual sex between adults. Related but very consensual. I’d love to see all the cousins and parents meet up an open resort. All of them showing up as strangers or as a swinging group from out of town. Let the orgies begin.

getthephenomgetthephenom7 months ago

Amazing story, except for the last part where parents got raped by the 2 cops. Have rated 5 star to all the other parts but cannot rate the same to this. I have refrained from rating this. You should have included a non consent tag.

AnonymousAnonymous10 days ago

Eigentlich ganz gut, aber die Jungs sind keine Maschinen, die den ganzen Tag ohne wenn und aber Sex haben können, ist schon sehr daneben

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernikki_2021@nikki_2021
11974 Followers
December 2023 Wow, time flies when you're busy. You'll be pleased to know I am still writing, just struggling to find the time. I have posted a new story for you, Outback Affairs. Its about a family in remote Australia finding love ... with each other. Keep an eye out and I h...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES