A Brother & Sister Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,962 Followers

Steve and Lily both watched Julie's face as Cat began working the vegetable into her pussy and groaned together at the lust that was scrawled across Julie's face, her tongue still working at Lily's pussy. Cat soon had half of the cucumber sliding in and out of Julie's pussy and she watched, enraptured as Julie's lips clung to it each time she slid it out, only to be pushed back in again. Julie urged her to do it faster and clamped her own mouth down on Lily's pussy, her tongue grinding against her clit.

Lily was moaning and gasping around Steve's thick cock and then turned her head away so that she could release him and breathe deeply as her body began to shake with her orgasm, Julie having brought her over the edge.

"Your pussy is so pretty Lily," Julie said as she watched her enflamed pink lips pulsing with each wave of pleasure. Lily just grinned in response. Cat had paused in fucking Julie's pussy, but Julie insisted that she continue, climbing up onto all fours on the bed and thrusting her butt back toward the larger girl.

"Steve, I want your cock in my bum," Julie said, drawing looks of shock and gasps of surprise from both Cat and Lily.

"No way, there's no way you could fit that thing in your arse!" Cat declared, looking from Steve's massive cock to the tight little hole above where she was penetrating Julie's pussy.

"mmm yes I can, its amazing," Julie assured her. "And when he's in me you get to fuck me with that again. Steve grinned, moving to stand at the back of the bed. Cat stepped aside for him but he reached out to caress her long hard nipples and kiss her before turning his attention back to his sister. He lay his cock up over her butt, the head near the small of her back.

"Imagine if it all went in," he laughed, winking at the look of horror on Cat's face. He ran his fingers into his sister's pussy and got them well lubricated before shifting his cock and poking and probing her arse with them. Julie moaned and groaned and ground back against the invading digits, Cat watching, fascinated. Then he slid his cock into her pussy so that it too would be well lubed. He was about to start working it into Julie's bum hole when he paused.

"I've got an idea," he said. He instructed his sister to move further up the bed until her head was almost against the RV's wall. Picking up the cucumber, he fed it into his sister's pussy, then told Cat to get on the bed as well, facing in the opposite direction.

"I want to see you two fuck this like a double ended dildo," he told them. Cat joined Julie on the bed as he suggested and Steve held the cucumber as she backed her arse up until he had it positioned against her pussy lips. Spreading them with his fingers, Cat slowly worked backwards, the vegetable pushing into her pussy until her butt cheeks were almost touching Julie's; the cucumber well buried at both ends.

Steve then climbed up onto the bed, squatting over the space between the two girls and positioned the head of his cock at the entrance to his sister's bum. He pushed firmly, feeling her puckered little hole spread around the head of his cock as Julie cried out in delight. She could feel her brother's massive cock spearing into her arse even as Cat rocked back and forth, the cucumber sliding between the two girls.

"Oh my god that is so dirty!" Lily gasped as she watched the three of them. She moved around, watching the action from different angles, her pussy happily pulsing with the after affects of her orgasm. Watching made her horny though and she looked for a way to join in.

"Kiss me Lily," Cat moaned as she felt the cucumber thrust into her pussy as Julie pushed back against her, Steve's cock filling her bum hole as she did so. Lily moved to the foot of the bed, kneeling on the floor so that her head was closer to Cat's. The two friends' mouths met as Cat was pushed with another thrust and they tangled their tongues together.

"God I love this," Steve said as he slid his cock back into his sister's arse again, pushing until she gasped and reached to stop him from going deeper. He started to fuck her hole with long smooth strokes, feeling her anus slide over his shaft, back and forth with each thrust. Julie reached for her clit, knowing that when Steve started to fuck her butt like that that he wouldn't be far from cumming. She groaned as her fingers brushed her aroused clitoris, rubbing it as both her holes were completely filled.

"I'm going to cum Julie," Steve announced, thrusting even quicker into her butt.

"Yeah, fill my bum Steve, shoot that load deep in my arse!" Julie encouraged him. He thrust three more times before holding his cock deep in her rear end as his balls emptied themselves for a third time. He didn't cum with the same volume the third time, but Julie squealed anyway as she felt the warm seed spurt deep inside her, her fingers frantically rubbing her clit to an explosive orgasm. She fell forward, cock and cucumber sliding from her holes as cum oozed out of her arse, down over her pussy lips to mingle with her fingers as she continued to rub her pulsing pussy.

Without anyone pushing back against her, the cucumber slid from Cat's pussy to fall on the bed and she moaned with disappointment as her pussy was emptied. Lily stopped kissing her and smiled, scarcely believing what they'd been doing. Cat collapsed on the bed, fingers reaching to her own pussy.

"Want me to help?" Lily asked her, watching as Cat's fingers glistened in the RV's light.

"Oh, please," Cat groaned. Lily climbed onto the bed, squeezing in amongst the bodies so that she could begin to work her tongue into and over her friend's pussy. With the enthusiasm of someone trying out a new toy, Lily worked her tongue around, exploring and tasting Cat's bald pussy.

"Oh yes Lily, that's sooooo good." Cat encouraged her. Steve and Julie grinned at each other as their new friend ate pussy for the first time and did so enthusiasitically. When Cat came, she screeched out loud, her pussy seeping with juice, though without squirting with the intensity that she had when Julie had made her cum.

After everyone had cleaned up, Steve and Julie wished the two girls well, knowing that it wouldn't be long until they were in each other's arms again.

"Pity we have to leave tomorrow," Julie said, "I like those girls."

"Me too," Steve said, groaning as he stretched. "Sorry there wasn't another cock for you."

"That's ok, Dad will be home soon," Julie grinned at her brother. "I'm sure if I ask nice he'll let me play with it." Steve shook his head and laughed as he headed for his bed.

Julie was asleep by the time that their parents returned and wasn't even woken by the shaking of the RV as Dave and Olivia pleasured each other before sleeping themselves.

----------------------

"Julie cracked her eyes open as she felt the RV moving. Someone was up and about. It turned out to be her father, making his way into the small bathroom. She just caught his bare arse as he stepped through the door and closed it behind him. Julie stretched languidly, thinking about all the fun that she and Steve had managed the day before. She listened to the sound of her Dad pissing in the toilet, surprised at how loud it was in such a confined space. That set her to thinking about his cock and the fact that she'd only had the one to play with the day before. As the sound abated, she quickly moved from the bed, slipping her t-shirt off so that she was only in the panties she'd been sleeping in and moved to where she would intercept his father as he moved back to the closed off rear of the RV.

Dave opened the door to be confronted by the sight of his daughter kneeling in front of him wearing nothing but a cute pair of yellow cotton panties. Her breasts sat perfectly on her chest, the slight chill in the air having brought her nipples to attention.

"Morning Dad," Julie said to him quietly. She grabbed his cock and guided it into her welcoming mouth, sucking lovingly.

"Good morning Julie," he said, feeling his cock grow harder within her mouth.

"Mmm, seems you're up for the day hey?" Julie grinned as she released him from her mouth and grabbed it in her hand and start pumping it.

"Sure does," he groaned quietly. Julie smiled up at her Dad and then sucked him again, her hands wrapped around his shaft as she sucked on the head of his cock. She swirled her tongue and pumped his shaft, taking advantage of his 'morning glory'.

"Did Mum take care of you last night?" she asked him between sucks.

"Oh yes," Dave replied, his eyes glued to the sight of his daughter's mouth sliding over his cock.

"Mmm, well I'm sure she won't mind me having a turn then." Julie took her father by the cock and led him back to the converted table. "I want your cock in my pussy Daddy," Julie said as she slipped her panties off and lay down, exposing her glistening bald pussy to her. Dave looked across to the couch where Steve slept on, oblivious and climbed onto the bed, positioning his body between Julie's legs. He moved so that the head of his cock was nuzzling against her pussy lips and then leaned down to suck slowly on one and then the other of her nipples. He moved his hips and kept his cock head rubbing at Julie's pussy. She squirmed and wriggled, trying to work so that her father's cock would slide between them, but he kept moving just out of reach each time that she thrust.

"Stop teasing Daddy, I need your cock," Julie groaned as she felt his teeth close down tightly on her left nipple. She arched her back and moaned and Dave thrust hard, driving his cock between her lips, moaning as he felt her tight lips slide down his shaft. Julie tangled her hands in her father's hair, pulling him down to her face so that she could kiss him as his cock speared in and out of her pussy.

Dave worked his cock in and out of his daughter's bald pussy, feeling her lips glide up and down as he slid back and forth over and over again, Julie thrusting her hips up against him each time that he thrust himself back inside, her legs wrapped around him.

They continued that way for a while until Julie asked "do me doggy Daddy." She pushed him away so that she could get onto her hands and knees on the converted table. Dave stood on the floor between the couch where Steve was sleeping and the table/bed on which Julie now knelt, her arse pointing back toward him. He guided the head of his cock between her lips and slid it home until Julie told him that was all she could take. He held her hips pushed her away before pulling her back down his cock, loving the sight of her sliding up and down his shaft. Julie reached beneath her body to twiddle her clit with her fingers as her Dad's massive cock penetrated her relentlessly, the force of their fucking causing the RV to rock back and forth.

"You two having fun?" Olivia said as she came from the rear of the RV to find her husband with his cock buried in her daughter's pussy.

"It's so good Mum," Julie grinned back over her shoulder. Olivia moved up closer and grabbed Dave's balls as he continued to slide in and out of Julie.

"I'm sure it is, but its nice to share you know," she said, grabbing Dave by the cock and pulling him from Julie's pussy so that she could take him in her mouth and suck her daughter's juice from the cock. "And you taste just lovely," Olivia said before allowing Dave to ram his cock home again.

"I can't believe that Steve is sleeping through it," Laughed Julie, glancing back the other way to where Steve was out cold on the couch.

"Well I know how to wake him up," Olivia said. She worked her way past where Dave and Julie were fucking and knelt down next to the couch, pushing covers aside until she could access her son's boxers. She worked his cock out of the fly and took it in her mouth, sucking and slurping at him, hardening his cock and causing him to stir from his seemingly impenetrable slumber.

"Of fuck that's good," he mumbled as his consciousness finally broke the surface. "That's so much better than how you used to wake me up Mum," he said, remembering days when she'd dragged the covers from him and splashed water in his face to get him to go to school on time."

"I like it better too," She grinned. "Now hurry up and fuck me with it." Steve laughed at his mother's enthusiasm.

"Climb aboard Mum," he said, grinning. Olivia sighed and mumbled about having to do all the work, but gladly slid the panties she was wearing to the floor and sat down on her son's cock, her feet over the edge of the couch and arms behind her to steady herself. This way she could watch Dave and Julie whilst she slid up and down a massive cock of her own.

"Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum Julie," Dave grunted.

"Yes Daddy, fill my cunt, I want to feel you explode in me," Julie grunted, head down on the bed and hips thrust back toward her Father. Dave thrust three times and then did exactly that, sperm erupting from his cock to fill her tight young pussy. Julie fingered her clit furiously until she joined her father with an orgasm of her own.

"Oh bring that cock here," Olivia groaned, still sliding up and down Steve's cock. Dave pulled out of Julie's pussy and turned to his wife who moved so that she could suck the cummy cock clean. She glanced across to where Cum was oozing from Julie's pussy and down her leg and quickly leaned in to slurp it up. She licking and sucked all the way to Julie's pussy where she lingered with her tongue a few moments before returning to her prior position on Steve's cock.

Julie turned to watch as her pussy subsided and then moved to kneel in front of her mother, her face turned up to be able to kiss her, tasting the cum on her lips and tongue as she played with her mother's clit.

"God, you two are such cum whores," Steve groaned as he watched them and felt his mother's pussy on his cock.

"And you just love it," Julie replied, leaning down to suck her mother's large nipple into her mouth.

"I'll show you how much of a cum whore I am," Olivia said, moving from his cock so that she could take it in her mouth. She worked his head with her mouth and pumped his long shaft with her hand until she had him exploding down her throat, swallowing ravenously the entire time.

"Now you need to make me cum though," she said as she finished, wiping the last of his cum in from the corner of her mouth. She lay back on the table-bed and spread her legs, leaving her bald pussy ready for her son to eat.

"Remember what you said about sharing," Dave put in, getting in first to lick his wife's wet pussy.

"Yeah Daddy," Sharing is good, Julie replied, pushing at him to get her own turn.

"Well if it's so good, let me have a turn at least!" Steve laughed. The three of them took turns eating Olivia's pussy until she came with a cry, legs shaking at the intensity of her orgasm.

----------------------

"Damn I'm horny," Olivia said to Dave as they drove along the highway the following day. Steve and Julie were safely ensconced again in the rear of the RV and engrossed in whatever it was that was occupying them. Olivia didn't mind, as long as it kept them from disturbing her, she was happy.

"What do you want me to do about it?" Dave laughed, keeping his eyes on the road. "It's kind of hard for me to offer you much when I'm driving. Olivia looked across at him and then put one foot up on the dash of the RV, angling her body slightly towards him as her hand began to rub at the crotch of the shorts that she was wearing.

"Just keep driving, I'm sure I can find a way to entertain myself," she said slyly. Dave tried to concentrate on the road, but was constantly distracted by his wife rubbing herself beside him.

"I'm sure one of the kids would help you out," Dave suggested after a while, despite the fact that his large cock was hardening in his pants.

"mmm, I am sure they would, but then I wouldn't have the fun of teasing you," Olivia laughed, putting her foot down again and wiggling out of her shorts so that she was sitting there in her thong. Dave glanced across and moaned as he saw her fingers begin to rub her white thong against her pussy, her juices starting to soak into the material.

Olivia slipped a finger into her pussy and then brought it to her mouth, sucking on it noisily, moaning about how good she tasted. She slid two fingers inside herself then and reached across to allow her husband to suck her juices from her fingers.

"You know, that's really not very fair," Dave said, smiling. "You know we need to keep moving and yet here you are trying to cause an accident.

"Oh I know you better than that," Olivia laughed, "there's no way this is enough to make you go off the road. She reached across and grabbed his cock, feeling its hard length in the leg of his shorts. Her hand glided up and down the material, feeling him swell. "See even this won't make you crash. In fact, I reckon I could quite happily suck you without you crashing."

"There's really only one way to find out, isn't there?" Dave said, grinning at his wife. Olivia fished around in his pants, Dave moving around to assist as best he could until she had his large cock out of his shorts, stiff and aroused, her hand stroking it. She leaned over and lowered her mouth over the head of his cock noisily, glad that he was big enough that she didn't actually have to bury her face in his crotch to do so.

"No crashes yet," Dave said, glancing down to where Olivia was now slipping her mouth up and down the top of his cock, her hand gripping the base firmly as she did so. She mumbled something incoherent around his cock and kept going. There was plenty of traffic on the road, but the raised cab of the RV kept anyone in a smaller vehicle from seeing what was going on and since Olivia was happy to suck him, Dave didn't really care if someone in a truck happened to glance across and see what was happening. He tried hard to keep an eye on the speedometer, not wanting to draw unwanted attention to the situation.

They came around a curve in the road and Dave swore mildly as he saw a police officer on a somewhat elevated side road, aiming a speed gun back down the road. He checked the speedometer and was relieved to see that he wasn't over the limit and kept going.

"Trouble?" Olivia asked, pausing briefly in her ministrations.

"I think we're ok," Dave said. But just as Olivia lowered her mouth over his cock again, red and blue lights appeared beside him, the cop in the passenger's seat indicating for him to pull over. He swore louder this time as he began to slow the RV. Olivia started scrambling for her shorts and just managed to pull them on by the time that the RV was stationary. Dave quickly tried to pack his rock hard cock away. It wasn't easy due to the size and he thought it was going to be pretty evident anyway as he glanced down.

The cop car pulled up in front of them and Dave was almost relieved at how long it took before two police officers stepped out of the car and headed back toward them. He surveyed them as they came back toward him. One was clearly female and the other a bloke, but neither of them were much to look at. They came to the non-highway side of the RV and Olivia rolled down her window.

"License and registration please," the male officer asked. Dave grabbed the paperwork and handed it over. "Do you know why you've been pulled over sir?" The officer asked as he scanned the documents.

"No sir," Dave replied, though he had a horrible suspicion he did.

"Do you know how dangerous it is to drive when you're distracted?" the female officer asked.

"Um, yes Ma'am I do," he replied, blushing already.

"And yet you did so anyway?" The male cop asked.

"Distracted?" Olivia asked, feigning innocence.

"Yes, Ma'am, distracted. That's the only state of mind I can think of to describe when a driver has his cock in someone's mouth," the female stated clinically. Olivia blushed. She considered denying it, but there obviously wasn't much point.

nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,962 Followers