A Brother & Sister Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,956 Followers

"Sir, Ma'am, please exit the vehicle and come around here," the slightly plump officer told him, her partner standing where he could observe all their movements, hand on his weapon, ready for any funny business.

"Is there anyone else in the vehicle?" the male cop asked as Dave made his way around the front of the RV.

"Our kids," Dave replied. The female officer instructed them both to remain where they were and then opened the van door, checking it quickly and telling the kids to stay quiet and remain inside the van. She put the exterior latch across so that the door couldn't be opened from the inside. Dave and Olivia exchanged glances, wondering just what that might mean.

The officer then instructed both of them to turn around, spread their legs and place their palms flat against the sides of the vehicle. Dave protested that they surely hadn't done anything that bad.

The female officer firmly espoused that had they managed to end up on the wrong side of the road as a result of being distracted that there was every chance that they would have killed someone. She moved in behind Dave whilst the male officer stood hand on weapon, observant and ready.

Dave felt the woman's hands begin at the cuff of his shorts, making her way up his leg until she was near his crotch, conscious that his cock was hanging down the other side and knowing that she was going to get a handful of it when she did the other leg. Sure enough, moments later, her hand closed over his cock as she patted and searched the leg of his shorts. It lingered there, grabbing more firmly than was required.

"What's this?" She asked, eyes widening.

"My cock," Dave replied simply.

"Yeah sure, like we're going to believe that," the male officer retorted, seeing where his partner's hands were and thinking that there was no way it could be that big. He had flipped the safety strap off his pistol and had a firmer grip now.

"Sir I'm going to have ask you to remove your shorts slowly and carefully," the female officer said smiling.

"I'm sure there's a law against that," Dave protested, looking back to read her name tag, "Jacinta," he added, letting her know that he had her name.

"Out here, we are the law and in town, the law is my brother, so I suggest that you just shut up and do as you're told if you want to continue on your holiday all happy like," she replied acidly. Dave thought about continuing, but a glance at Olivia was all he needed to just sigh and get on with it. After all, what would it hurt to prove he had an enormous cock? Turning slowly, he undid the button and zip of his shorts and then pushed both them and his boxers to the ground, his slightly erect cock hanging weightily in the breeze. He took great delight in seeing the looks on both of their faces when it was revealed.

"Holy shit," Jacinta said, her hand almost involuntarily reaching toward it. Dave just winked and the guy. "I don't think I've ever seen anything like it," she added, her hand poised halfway. "I need to confirm its real." And with that, she grabbed hold of his cock and squeezed and pulled, feeling it stiffen in her hand.

"I really don't think that's necessary," Olivia said, having turned to watch as the slightly overweight cop felt her husband's cock.

"No, but its keeping you out of jail," she replied, stroking it, pleased to see that it was stiffening.

"You don't have anything to put us in jail for!" Olivia protested loudly.

"I don't think you heard. My brother's the judge in town and if I say you need to go to jail, you'll be in there. Maybe not for long, but long enough to regret it," she replied.

"And I don't believe you were given permission to move," the male cop stated stepping toward her and placing his hand on her shoulder and firmly but not maliciously turning her back until she had her hands placed against the side of the van again. Then he proceeded to search her, unnecessarily starting at her bare ankles and sliding his hands up her toned legs until he was patting her shorts. His fingers brushed against the crotch, pushing it against her pussy before moving to her hips, up her sides and ultimately, cupping her large tits in his hands, giving them a generous feel.

Jacinta held Dave's cock and looked at him. "I think we can come to an arrangement," she said. "You let us have some fun for a bit and we'll send you on your way, no tickets, no warnings, no jail. What do you think?"

Dave looked questioningly at his wife, giving her a chance to have a say. Olivia shrugged and nodded resignedly in the affirmative. "Ok," he said, "But if you push limits too far, it's over."

"Oh and what limits might those be?" she asked him.

"I'll tell you if we reach them," he said. Jacinta dropped to her knees. "Deal," she said before taking the head of his cock in her mouth and sucking hungrily on it. Mary made to move but the male cop, Brad, told her she could stay where she was with her hands against the van. His hands began exploring her body again, this time even more intimately, sliding up beneath her t-shirt and up the leg of her shorts where her thong was mashed against her pussy. Part of her felt violated as she was treated like a piece of meat on the side of the road, but there was another part that was responding in equal measure, soaking her thong with pussy juice at this strange and random encounter.

Dan released her shorts and pushed them down her legs, getting her to step out of one leg and then stand with them spread again, admiring the white thong between her buttocks.

"Nice arse," he commented, his hands grabbing her cheeks and squeezing. Olivia glanced across to Dave to see Jacinta working her mouth up and down as much of his cock as she could, her hand working on his shaft at the same time. Her free hand was working at the buttons of her blouse. Then she felt something hard and cold pushing up between her legs. Brad had his pistol out and was rubbing it against her pussy.

"I hope you unloaded that thing you fucker," Olivia said in shock as she realised what he was doing. Brad grinned at her, but showed that the magazine had been empted. He pointed it off into the distance and fired it five times. It was clearly free of ammunition. The pistol barrel returned between her legs and her thong was worked aside. The barrel rubbed against her soaked lips and then slid between them and she couldn't help but moan as the cold hard steel slid into her pussy.

Julie had pushed the curtain of the only small window on that side of the RV aside in order to try and see what was going on, thinking that things had been taking longer than she expected. "Oh my fucking God!" she exclaimed when she saw the female cop on her knees with her Dad's cock in her mouth and the male cop behind her Mother with her pants off. "Steve, you have to see this, one cop is blowing Dad and the other has Mum's pants off!" Steve moved to look as well.

"Glad it's them and not me," laughed Steve.

"Yeah, I mean I've done some kinky shit, but I don't think those cops are my type," Julie laughed.

"Well close the curtain in case that dude sees you and decides he wants some!" Steve warned his sister and she quickly pulled the curtain closed.

"That actually looks fucking hot," Dave said as he watched Brad sliding his gun into his wife. His cock twitched in Jacinta's grasp and she moaned as well, her eyes also taking in the sight of her partner fucking Olivia with his gun. She'd managed to undo her shirt by this time and released her front opening bra with her hand before moving to rub her tits up and down Dave's cock.

"I want you to fuck me now," Jacinta announced hungrily, "I'm going to stand like your wife and I want your cock in my cunt!" She released her pants and moved to stand next to Olivia, hands flat against the van, her large tits hanging beneath her chest as she bent over close to horizontal than Olivia was. Dave moved in behind her and put his hands on her ample butt. It was bigger than he would normally have chased but he spread her anyway and guided the head of his cock into her pussy. Grabbing her generous hips, he worked his cock back and forth inside her pussy, pushing deeper with each thrust, feeling her wet pussy sliding up and down the top half of his cock until he heard Jacinta protest that he was pushing too deep.

Brad was working his gun in and out of Olivia's pussy with one hand, working at his belt with the other and watching his partner get the big cock in her pussy. He finally managed to release his pants and took out his hard cock. He realised that it seemed small in comparison to Dave's but guided it into Olivia's pussy anyway, not caring whether or not she was satisfied. Olivia felt the cock slide between her lips and pushed back, surprised at the fact that he didn't go so far as to bottom out. The only cocks she'd had had for so long had been so big that she could never take them all the way in. She tried to ignore the image of Brad's gut hanging over his belt and instead focused on the sensation of his cock sliding in and out of her pussy. As Brad became more excited, he fucked her harder and faster and Mary began to enjoy the feeling of his balls slapping against her as he thrust into her again and again.

She could hear Jacinta telling Dave to fill her with his big cock and stretch her wide. She was begging for him to explode inside her.

Brad started grunting and panting behind Olivia and then thrust home a final time, his cock spurting into her pussy. He held his cock inside her until he was done, then pulled out, wiped himself on her arse and recovered his pants.

"Classy," Olivia said distastefully as she dressed herself. Brad stepped up to her and grabbed her tits through her t-shirt and bra.

"Show me your tits now," he demanded, his hands releasing her breasts long enough for Olivia to pull her t-shirt off. He pushed her bra straps and cups down to release her breasts, her nipples hard and erect. Brad's hands roughly grabbed at them, massaging the flesh before pulling at her nipples.

"Fill my cunt!" Jacinta demanded and Dave thrust hard into her pussy before unleashing a load of cum. Jacinta cried out as she felt her pussy filled with Dave's hot seed. He thrust a couple of more times before pulling out, leaving his sperm to flow down her leg as it oozed from her pussy.

---------

"I can't believe you just fucked a pair of cops!" Julie laughed as the family continued its way down the highway later that day.

"And I'd thank you not to remind me thanks," Olivia responded to her daughter. "It sure seemed better than having to try and avoid jail on some trumped up charge, you should just be glad they didn't see what you two were hiding in here. I'm sure they would have liked to have had a go at you as well."

"Well, I for one thank you for your sacrifice," Steve said, "I don't mind a hot older woman like you Mum, but that cop wasn't quite the shape of woman I prefer!"

"You're such a pig," Julie told him.

"Oh and you like to lift a guy's gut out the way to suck his cock do you?" Steve teased in return. Julie just poked her tongue out.

"Let's just find somewhere to camp the night and maybe you two can make us forget it ever happened," Dave suggested.

nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,956 Followers