All Comments on 'A Brother's Duty Ch. 3'

by Paul Yearwood

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
bornagainbornagainover 17 years ago
The baby

Are you going to write about Di having the baby and Di and Larry possibly getting married to each other or will leave her and the baby afterwards?

Pat.

Atlanta,Ga

oldwayneoldwayneover 13 years ago
A beautiful little tale.

Thanks so much for really good love story. I'm not sure it is in the right category, but it sure is a fine story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
a love story

Thanks for a delightful story or love and caring... Of helping another in the most intimate fashion allowing the participants to share and further their relationship.

I'd like to hear more and know they had that child and shared even more!! A beautiful story.

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
Very nice. I gave it 5*****

When I think about it, I guess that is good ending. However, it did feel like it needed more.

Actually the story was far too short to be more than 1 chapter.

oldwayneoldwayneover 8 years ago
Sad tale.

Still gave it 5 Stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
You blew it

I was getting into the brotherly thing until the second cancer. He doesn't visit his little brother? Tony dies and then that night the wife who is crazy about Tony wants his brother? Then the next day they forget about him and fall in love together?

No I don't buy this at all. I suggest you rewrite it. It was really good to that certain point then it just took a nose dive.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Loving Brother

You wrote with great care and love in your heart, you made me feel and cry of the brotherly love and honour

Sam3501Sam3501about 5 years ago
Needed time

The ending would have been good if there was time for love to grow between the two.

the brother was still warm and they were fucking. there should have been time for the new relationship to grow.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
I'm with

I'm with Anon. You blew it. They forgot.about Tony way too soon. Lost the heart of your story.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I don't agree with some of the sentiments below. To me, this was part of how they were grieving the loss of the brother/husband. He, knowing he was terminal, set them up to take care of one another, after he was gone. It was a beautiful arrangement from a loving heart.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous