A Brother's 'Love'

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It feels real good but not as good as when you do it. I'm getting close, Baby, real close." I started stroking faster as I stepped closer, getting between her spread legs. My cock was right in her face, my hand nearly hitting her in the nose she was that close.

"Open up, Baby, here it comes!" I grunted.

Pat opened her mouth and stuck her tongue out. I placed the head of my cock on the very end of it as the first spurt of my orgasm exited the head. I have to admit it was awesome seeing my cock spitting cum all over her tongue as her mouth hung open and she stared into my eyes. I squeezed the last few drops off the head then wiped it on her tongue to make sure she got it all. Pat looked up at me, her mouth wide open, as she sloshed her tongue back and forth in the cum that had gathered there. With a smile she closed her mouth and swallowed, opening her mouth again to show me that there was nothing left. She stood and came into my arms, kissing me hotly.

I could taste the remnants of my orgasm in her mouth as our tongues fought each other. Pat pulled back, reluctantly it seemed, and gazed into my eyes.

"Thank you, Baby. I know not many men would jerk off for their wives. I love you, George," she said as she hugged me tightly.

I kissed the top of her head but I was conflicted. At this moment I could believe she really did love me but then the memory of last nights conversation between her and my brother intruded and I realized it was all a lie. "I love you, Pat," I said but I was talking to the woman I'd married, not the cheating slut who was in my arms.

We released each other and climbed into bed. After a quick kiss goodnight I turned off the light and settled down to sleep.

**********

The next morning I called in to work after I pulled out of the driveway telling my boss I'd be in late as I was having car trouble. I had some things I needed to do that morning to be ready for the big show this evening. I'd already packed my digital camera in my briefcase so my next stop was the hardware store. I picked up a small package of clothesline and a roll of duct tape. I also picked up a few other things so the clerk wouldn't think I was going to kidnap someone and call the cops on me. My next step was the bank where I took half of our savings and opened a new account in my name only.

Next I called the credit card company, telling them I'd lost my wallet and needed to cancel my card. I told them to issue one card in my name only and to cancel the joint account. We'd only been in our house for a few years and we didn't have much equity beyond our down payment into it. We would have to sell the house and I planned to split the proceeds 50-50 with her, after all I did love her once. I wasn't in any hurry to get a lawyer because I knew that after tonight I'd have enough evidence to make an uncontested divorce her best option. I was hoping I could convince her to draw up a settlement ourselves and then only hire a lawyer to file the papers. That was my hope at least.

I went into work at noon and, surprisingly, got a lot done. I left at my usual time and hit a restaurant near work for supper. I wanted it to be dark when I got home so I hung out at the mall for a while and as the sun was setting I headed out.

As I neared my house I saw that the only lights on in the house were those upstairs, in our bedroom. It looked like they had taken the bait. I pulled into my driveway, shutting off the engine and coasting in so I wouldn't draw attention. I closed the door part way and then pushed it closed with my hip. I had my bag containing the camera, rope, and duct tape in a cloth bag so it wouldn't make any noise.

I opened the door carefully and slipped inside. I took off my shoes and started climbing the stairs. Our bedroom was not in direct line of sight with the stairs so no one saw me but I still climbed slowly, keeping my ears peeled for any sign of them. As I got to the top of the stairs I could hear noises coming from the master bedroom. I crept silently to the door and stopped.

"It sure was good of old George to invite me over tonight to keep you 'company', wasn't it, pet?" Louis said happily.

"Yes, Master. It was a real surprise but I'm not complaining. I can't get enough of you, Sir. I miss serving you. I miss having your hands all over my body, giving me pain and pleasure," Pat said on a sigh.

If you miss me so much why don't you leave George? I'd love to have you with me always."

"I can't, Master, I love George too much. I don't think I could handle our relationship 24/7, Sir. As much as I enjoy you dominating me I couldn't give up my life with George."

"How can you love George and still give yourself to me?" Louis asked curiously.

"It's because you opened my eyes to this part of me that I want to continue it. I couldn't do this with George, he'd think I was a pervert but you made me like this when you first forced yourself on me. I can allow myself to act this way because you brought out this side of me. George hasn't complained about my newfound sexual freedom but I don't think he'd understand my desire to be dominated and punished. Does that answer your question?"

"Yeah, I guess it does. We do things for each other that no one else will do. I know that I want this to continue for as long as possible. Do you think George suspects anything?"

I couldn't wait to hear this.

"God I don't think so. I sure as hell hope not, he'd divorce me in a heartbeat and probably beat the shit out of you!" She paused then continued. "No, George doesn't suspect, not after what he did for me last night."

"Oh, what did he do for you last night?"

"Since we had fucked earlier I knew I couldn't fuck George so I decided to do something we'd never done before. I asked George to jerk off for me then cum in my open mouth." Pat groaned. "Just thinking about it has me all hot again. I'd never seen a man jerk off before and it was so sexy, especially when he got ready to cum. He stepped in real close and was beating his cock so hard right in my face. I got so close I thought he was going to hit me! I came myself when George shot off in my mouth, it was that exciting!"

"Wow, you came without being touched? I thought you only did that for me."

"It was only a small one, not like the massive ones you give me, Sir." Pat said sultrily.

"Good, I'd hate to think that I'm losing my edge. How about we go shower, I love fucking you in the bathtub!" Louis said.

"Yes, Master!" Pat giggled. I heard the rustling of the bedclothes and then the light went on in the bathroom. I snuck in the bedroom and got my camera ready. With the light coming from the bathroom I was able to stand slightly off to one side and still see everything very clearly. I started clicking off a few pictures as they got the shower started.

Pat was bent over the tub getting ready to turn on the water, her ass in the air, as Louis stepped up behind her. He grabbed her around the hips with one arm as he smacked her ass harder than I thought possible.

"Ouch! Master, what was that for?" Pat asked curiously.

"Because I felt like it, pet. Your body is mine to please or punish as I see fit, isn't that right?" he said as he smacked her just as hard on the other asscheek.

"Oh," she groaned, "yes, Master, my body is yours to use and abuse."

He stood her up and grabbed her tits roughly, almost mauling them. He pinched her nipples so hard I thought he would break them off but all she did was moan louder and rub her body against him.

"I just love your tits, pet. You have the kind of nipples I love to abuse. Turn around and put your hands behind your back!"

Pat turned quickly, grasping her right wrist with her left and as they met behind her back. She stood up proudly with her tits thrust out.

"Very good, pet, now spread your legs shoulder width apart." Pat did as he bid, her eyes glowing with lust. It was obvious to me that she wanted what she knew was coming. "Now, count as I taught you."

"Yes, Master!" Pat said enthusiastically as a shudder of anticipation ran through her.

I have to admit I was so stunned that I forgot I was supposed to be capturing this for 'posterity'. If I hadn't seen it with my own eyes I wouldn't have believed it. Louis stepped back to admire the view then he brought his hand down on her breast and nipple so hard I jumped at the crack sound it made.

"OH!" Pat groaned. "One, thank you, Sir, may I have another!"

The second slap fell on her other breast and nipple with equal ferocity.

"TWO! Thank you, Sir, may I have another!"

I picked up the camera and caught the next eight strokes, marveling at the ferocity of the beating she was getting. I could see, due to her stance, that her juices were running down her legs so she must have been enjoying it. Her tits were bright red with hand marks and her nipples were swollen almost to bursting it seemed.

"Please, Master, may I cum?" Pat cried.

"No, you may not slut! I'm not nearly done with you yet. Turn around and grab the side of the tub."

Again, Pat hurried into position. She spread her legs wide and swayed her ass in the air, again anxious for the attention she was going to receive.

"Remember to count, pet, or I'll have to start all over." Louis growled.

He did to her ass what he had done to her tits, raining down blows that caused her knees to almost buckle but through it all she counted and asked for another blow. Again I took pictures throughout, amazed at the woman I thought I knew but really hadn't. When her ass was redder than her tits Louis stopped.

"PLEASE, Master! May I cum?!" Pat begged.

"Not just yet my pet. I have one more stroke for you then you may come."

"Oh, please, Master! Please I need to cum!"

I'll be honest with you, I couldn't figure out what he planned but I knew I'd find out soon. I had enough pictures for my purposes so I flipped the camera to movie mode. I knew that I wanted to get the next few minutes captured as live action.

Louis stepped closer, running his hand up and down Pat's dripping cunt. She groaned and hunched her ass against his hand moaning like she was being tortured. All of a sudden his hand moved back and he slapped her directly on her cunt! You'd have thought she was shot; she screamed and threw her head back, crying out her orgasm!

"I'M CUMMIIIINNNNGGG!" she screamed as her legs buckled under her causing her to fall to her knees, shaking and shuddering.

Louis didn't wait for her orgasm to stop. He picked her up by her waist and shoved his cock into her in one stroke.

"That's it, pet! CUM you little slut! What would good old George say if he saw you cumming like a whore after getting slapped on the cunt!" he yelled.

It was time to let my 'loving' brother know exactly what I thought about it. I snuck into the bathroom but he must have sensed I was there. He started to turn just as my fist connected with the side of his head. He dropped like he'd been pole axed, hitting his head on the tile floor as he landed.

Pat, unaware of what had happened groaned out her frustration. "Fuck me, Master, please!" she cried out.

I reached over and grabbed her by the hair, yanking her back so that she was looking in my eyes.

"Your 'Master' is indisposed, slut!" I released her head and she fell, face first, into the tub. She scrambled away from me and started screaming. "OhGODOHGOHGODNOOOOOOOO!"

"Shut the fuck up, slut!" I yelled. Pat quieted down but she shrank away from me, cowering in the tub. I picked up the bag where I had dropped it and took out two lengths of rope. I used one to tie Louis's hands behind his back and the other to tie his feet. I took out the duct tape and put a piece over his mouth making sure not to cover his nose. I wanted him quiet, not dead. I also wrapped his cock and balls in duct tape, making sure it was thoroughly embedded in his pubic hair. I didn't envy him trying to remove it!

I bent down and hoisted his unconscious body over my shoulder. I picked up my bag and shoved it in my pocket. I turned to face my soon to be ex-wife.

"Get dressed and pack your shit. Once I've taken care of him I'll be back for you!" I started to walk out but turned back, having one more thing to say. "By the way, I *hate* pierced nipples!" I walked out of the bathroom, down the stairs and out to my car, with my wife's wailing ringing in my ears. I popped the trunk and dumped Louis inside. He groaned but still seemed to be out.

The ride to my parent's house was quick but rough; at least it was if you were riding in the trunk. I made sure I hit every bump and pot hole, even if I had to go over the center line to do so. If a cop had been behind he I'd have been pulled over, but luck was with me.

I backed into the driveway, nearest the gate leading to the back yard. My parent's weren't home, it was their night out at the VFW, I knew that as it was part of my plan. I opened the trunk and as the light came on the frightened eyes of my ex-brother met mine.

"I hope you enjoyed the ride, you son of a bitch!" I hoisted him out of the trunk, which wasn't easy as he struggled until I punched him in the gut. "Quit struggling, you fucker or I'll dump you on the front lawn!"

The punch and the threat got to him because he quieted, allowing me to get him over my shoulder. I opened the gate, making my way down the side of the house and into the back yard. I dumped him on the grass none too gently. Grabbing him by the hair, I brought him nose to nose with me.

"I'll tell you this once and only once. You will stay away from me. If you see me coming you will turn and *run* the other way because if I ever see you again I *will* kill you. If you're smart, which I doubt you are considering you were fucking my wife, you'll leave town. Also do not try to see or contact Pat because I'll know and I'll come looking for you!" I hissed.

I pulled out the paper I'd prepared from my bag, attached another strip of duct tape to it, and placed it on Louis's chest, making sure it was thoroughly embedded in his chest hair. The note told my parents to ask Louis why he was in this condition, signed by me. I wanted to make sure they knew who did this to him and they were going to know why.

"I'm leaving now, fucker, but don't worry, mom and dad should be home in another couple of hours. I'm sure they'll find you because tomorrow is garbage day and dad always puts the trash out at night." I debated on kicking him in the nuts but decided against it.

I arrived home to find Pat sitting in the living room, her bags by the door. I grabbed the two suitcases. "Let's go slut, we've got a long drive ahead!"

Pat ran by me, her eyes wide with fear, as she hurried to the car. After putting her bags in the trunk I climbed in and took off without a word.

"W-w-where are we going?" Pat asked nervously.

"Your parent's house."

"No, not there!" she cried.

"Shut up, slut! I didn't ask for your input!"

Pat cowered against the door, trying to put as much distance between us as possible. Her parents lived about an hour away and by the time we got there it would be pretty late. I was looking forward to waking them up!

The rest of the trip passed in silence, if you discount the sniffing and crying coming from the passenger's seat. I was fuming the whole time and her bawling was doing nothing to calm me down.

"Would you stop your bawling? It's getting on my nerves and right now you don't want to piss me off any more than I already am!" She stopped, or if she did cry she did it silently, for which I was very grateful. Fifteen minutes later I pulled into her parent's driveway. I turned in my seat and glared at my soon to be ex-wife.

"Let's go, slut, time to wake good old mom and dad!" I grabbed the suitcases, dumped them on the porch and leaned on the doorbell.

It didn't take long before the door was thrown open by her father, her mother close behind. Both of them were in their pajamas.

"George! What the hell are you doing? Why are you ringing the doorbell at this time of night?" he asked angrily.

"Ask her, she's the reason we're here," I said as I pointed my thumb over my shoulder.

"Pat? What is this all about?" her father asked confused.

Pat's head hung on her chest, refusing to meet her father's eyes. I was getting impatient.

"You'd better tell him or *I* will, and believe me I'll tell him everything!" I hissed in her ear.

That got her attention. She hurried to speak before I could continue.

"I-I did something bad, Daddy. I need a place to stay. Please?" she begged.

Before her dad could ask me anything more I was halfway down the walk. "Goodnight folks!" I said over my shoulder as I climbed in the car and drove off.

**********

By the time I got back to the house it was 2 AM and I was beat. I pulled off my clothes and collapsed on the bed in the spare room. Tomorrow I had a lot of things to do, first among them was to throw out the bed in the master bedroom, but now all I needed was sleep. I slept fitfully, dreams of Louis and Pat together floating through my brain, causing me to wake up in cold sweats. Finally about 7:00 I gave up and went downstairs to make some coffee.

The coffee helped, as did some toast, but that was all I could keep down. I chuckled sadly thinking I'd needed to lose some weight and it looked like I was going to be doing that now. I sat, drinking coffee until the pot was empty, then headed upstairs to shower. Clean and shaved I dressed and made preparations to get rid of the bedroom furniture.

The phone rang, interrupting my plans.

"George? What have you done, George!"

"Mom? What are you talking about?"

"Why did you do that to your brother? I want an answer, now!"

Now I was pissed! That son of a bitch ex-brother of mine hadn't told my parents the reason I had done what I did to him. I was going to fix his ass for sure now.

"I'll be right over, Mom." I hung up before she could make any reply.

The trip to my parent's house took less time than it should have because I about broke every traffic law on the way. I was out of the car and in the house in seconds.

"Where is he?! Where is that son of a bitch?!" I hollered.

"George!" my mother yelled, "Stop that yelling, I'm not deaf. Who are you looking for?"

"That no good ex-brother of mine. Where is he?!"

"He's still at the hospital, with your father."

"Damn, I wanted to get my hands on him!" I said still furious.

"Don't you think you've done enough already?" she asked pointedly. "Why did you do it, George? Answer me!"

"*I've* done enough? No, Mom, I haven't done nearly enough to him, not yet I haven't. I gave him a chance to come clean last night and it's obvious he wormed out of telling you what he's done, so now it's my turn. I'll *make* him tell you what he's done!"

"You will not touch him, George! I will not have you terrorizing him. Now, if you have something to say you'd better say it, or you can leave!"

"You want to know why I did it? Okay, I'll tell you why. I caught Louis and Pat having sex last night in my bed and my bathroom, and it wasn't the first time either!" I was shaking, I was so angry. He'd tried to make me out to be the bad guy!

"That's impossible! Louis wouldn't do that! He loves you and Pat!"

"He loves Pat, that's for sure! He loves putting it to her while she's bent over the bathtub!" The shocked look on my mother's face told me she still didn't believe me. "And I've got the pictures to prove it too!"

"P-p-pictures?" she said confused now.

"Yes, Mom. I've got pictures *and* video! I knew something wasn't right and then I overheard a conversation between the two of them. Last night I set them up and caught them in the act. I took plenty of pictures and some video so I'd have the evidence I need when I divorce that slut I'm married to. I told Louis I never wanted to see or speak to him again and I expected him to tell you the truth. Obviously he didn't do that so I had to. I'm sorry, Mom but it's the truth." My anger wound down, my shoulders slumped.