All Comments on 'A Brother's Work is Never Done'

by numbsain

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
numbsainnumbsainalmost 13 years agoAuthor
Thank you for reading, I hope you enjoyed it.

I always welcome your comments good or bad, that's how I learn and improve so don't be afraid to critique, suggest things, whatever. Thank you again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
mom.. :P

I love the mom :P

numbsainnumbsainalmost 13 years agoAuthor
You're funny

She said 6 words! Thanks for commenting though.

LittleprickLittleprickalmost 13 years ago
Too fast

I really liked it but the events happened too quickly. There is no build up (almost none) and the action take place on one night. It would have been nice that he had sex with the other sister later, after the sexual encounter became an habit. Ray-Ray and Allison should have had a real relationship.

And if the mom catches them having sex, she had to participate otherise don't mention it.

I love Stacey, she is super horny and I find it great.

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSalmost 13 years ago
Wow fantastic story

I think it was awesome although mom should have had girls on the pill to fuck brother dearest. I enjoyed this immensely I hope you write a few more adventures once he has more control and they have the 3 way down to an art.

numbsainnumbsainalmost 13 years agoAuthor
Thanks er, littleprick!

(Sounds like I'm sniping you, but I'm not.) That's exactly the kind of critique I was looking for and I'll definitely keep that in mind. I think I was planning on bringing mom in on later chapters but then I didn't really set them up. Yeah, I was afraid the story was getting too long so I kind of rushed the ending. Good to know. Thank you so much. (by the way I had an ex who preferred little pricks cause she says they hit the g-spot better, and she was HOT too!).

numbsainnumbsainalmost 13 years agoAuthor
Thank you LUSTYWHEELS!

I really appreciate your comment and I'll definitely take your suggestion to heart in future stories. Yeah he's the big brother he should have had them waiting on him hand and cock, huh. I'll have to have a talk with that boy, haha!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

The paragraph that starts "I went into my room that night " switches from first person ("I") to third person ("he").

numbsainnumbsainalmost 13 years agoAuthor
Huh?

Anonymous, up at the top there. Are you sure you didn't mean to leave this comment on another story? I don't believe I started any paragraph:

"I went into my room that night..." And the entire story is written in the first person, it would be impossible for me to suddenly become a third person narrating. Check your notes. You're flying through these stories so fast you forgot which one you were on. No worries. Honest mistake.

hourihouriabout 11 years ago
Stacey Takes the Cake!

LOL, really liked the humor especially toward the ending with the addition of the younger sister, Stacey. Totally caught me off guard and had me cracking up out loud unexpectedly. I even scared myself as I sputtered and choked on my laughter. Great fun! *WG*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
a terrific story of hot sisterfucking by a gifted writer

And the title is perfect: A Brother's Work is Never Done. It sure ain't, with two lusty young cunts to satisfy. But the brother's big prick and loaded balls are up to that righteous job. It's so nice to see a big rough brother and his sweet little sisters getting along so well. Of course, it helps a lot that big brother keeps his sisters' adorable little twats chock full of his warm creamy semen, so good for a growing girl's system. Up his sister's twat is where a brother's sperm belongs.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
A 1/5 if I had to actually vote.

Normally when it's not going to be a believable story I just drop it and move on, but I kept going because it seemed like it might be light and funny which would cancel that out. Strikes two and three were making the first sister into an over the top slut, then the delving into all that anal fascination in such grimy detail. Now it's like I'm driving by a wreck on the highway and just have to stare until I'm past it. For extras, the other sister comes into play and she is even more of a silly cartoon than the first one. Naturally, the mom has a brief look in and shows that she is naturally tuning up to join in the family chorus in the next chapter.

I'll never understand why writers feel they need to toss every random kink into a mother-son or brother-sister story. Three-ways and orgies; cross-dressing and bi/gay; anal and bondage are all their own categories. If your characters are easily willing to screw anybody or anything at a blink, then family is not a huge taboo to them either and it's just random cartoon people having a bit of exercise with their impossibly over-sized genitals.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I scored it better than the last poster but I do kinda agree with sone of his points. Could have done without sister 1 being a super slut, then dumbshit (lets call him that) doesnt seem to care enough about his sister to be eorried about this, concerned about some asshole making a fool out of sister 2, dealing with blowjob boy next door using sister 2's mouth... But wait, dumbshit doesnt know what ovulating is, hell he doesn't even know what a virgin is. This spells to me that the story is probably written a good while back and that the brother and sisters are in the 12 to 15 range. (How else could he be that fucking stupid?)

I dont have a problem with the anal, other than the fact that sister has had gawd knows how many guys back there (at the same time)...of course he should be concerned about STDs but Im sure dumbshit doesnt know what those are either!

Then theres dumbshits mental comments to himself about his little sisters future and where he thinks its going and his total lack of concern about it. Nice.

I dont even know what to say about mom popping her head in. Lol.

The story was enjoyable for the most part, and we'd have a lot less to bitch about if the back story of sister 1's sexlife and sister 2 had just been left as a batshit horny, slightly chubby geek virgin and ditched her boy blowjob, running home naked background. Oh, and if dumbshit wasnt so dumbshit ignorant.

...but then again its almost as if the entire story was written as a mild comedy, other than the fact that they are written in as barely into puberty. :/. Sigh.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
For the first time ever

For the first time ever on Literotica, I agree with ALL of the negative comments made. This was a 15-year-old's masturbatory fantasy. 0/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I liked it

It was great do a follow up to this

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
The sisters seemed to be completely batshit

and he's no better; one commentator persists in calling him dumbshit, I have to agree; for an 'adult' male he knows fuck-all about fuck-all, so either he was brought up in a cave with no human contact, no friends, and no access to TV, school, or the internet, or he's a gimp who needs dressing every morning, and spends his spare time playing with his own feces, or, as seems more likely, this is a deeply underage story and all you've done is swap the ages around to fit the site criteria.

Moving on; that line about all women wanting to be men's playthings? What kind of fucking juvenile crap is that? You say that to any woman in a bar and she'll kick your nuts clean off, then nail your pointy head to the bar as a warning to others not to be a fucking half-wit, and if you were an actual adult, you'd know that. Grow the fuck up.

(BTW; there were no Eohippi (Hyracotheria) in the pre-Cambrian era; the pre-Cambrian dates back 540 million years, Eohippus evolved 40-50 million years ago, so you're only 500 million years out, but then, given the general lack of precision or informed storytelling here, I'm not really surprised; why spend 30 seconds browsing Wikipedia when you can just blurt out random fictoids and hope no-one notices?)

Finally, for Pete's sake, learn the difference between 'your' and you're', 'hear' and here', they mean different things entirely, junior, why was it so difficult to not learn this before? Is it because you're only 14 or so? 1 star, this is juvenile wish-fulfilment at its worst, and while you can delete this comment, the star remains to tell the world what a piss-poor story this is.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
5 for your effort and becasue of the annony asshole who read

your story and then bitch about all the things he felt were wrong, but then he's a know it all dim witted asshole

exhultantexhultantover 7 years ago
Brother's experience

Love the thought of having sister in full intercourse and even spurting inside her pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Hillarious

These two lines have to be two of the most hilarious in all of the stories I have read

"You busted my cherry, Ray-Ray!" said Stacey gleefully.

"I'm sorry! I'll buy you new one!" said I stupidly

except for the truly undeniable fact that males would known about "cherries" 8- to 14+ years of age.

Unfortunately many writers on this site are determined to display males are mostly ignorant of sexual acts, female anatomy and truly pleasing a woman. There are a number of writers who do provide such descriptions, especially for women and young and some older males who can and should allow themselves to benefit from such descriptions/acts.

Unfortunately, far too many males, young and old, are of the philosophy "Ram, Bam, Thank You ma'am" and many of these "so-called men" even ignore the "Thank You Ma'am" are ignored, intentionally. Sexual pleasure of both SHOULD be the aim of both males and females. Failure to consider their partner definitely places the one failing to do so in the "JERK" category. I wonder which sex would lead in this category? Many women will tell the man they were satisfy the jerk just to get him out of her bed.

For those of the wrong opinion, I'm neither female or queer. And, no, I've never had a woman to ask/tell men to/get out of her bed. Nor have any woman I've been privileged to enjoy sex with has ever indicated that our sexual activity was anything less than truly satisfying.

RanDog025RanDog025almost 6 years ago
EXCELLENT STORY

I'D GLADLY GIVE THIS A 10 STAR RATING. TOO BAD THE AUTHOR IS INACTIVE! I LOVED THE STORY. WAS WELL WRITTEN WITH HUMOR, LOTS OF LOVE AND INCEST. A BEAUTIFUL STORY. I WISH THE AUTHOR WOULD COME BACK AND WRITE MORE!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Some great ideas here

I love several ideas here. I'm not so into incest, but I'd love to read more of this.

When they're in a semi-public place and he has her nipples. She wiggles, jumps and pulls without using her hands to get away, this is great. Especially dressing without undergarments in order to provoke punishment.

The girl begging to be tied and used repeatedly, especially after catching a couple in the act and begging to watch.

The girl bottomless, studying with her ass in the air hoping to be fucked while she studies. This one drives me crazy in spite of its unlikelihood.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Avocadoing???

A little humor in these stories is always noted and appreciated.

Momma having big brother inspect his sisters for underwear each day is "wierd" enough, and him offering to buy his sister a new cherry is funny, but the whole idea of avocadoing (whatever that is) totally cracked me up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well it was not professional but that made it even hotter. The people complaining sound like incels or something. taking everything too seriously. The precambian hippos thing was meant to be a joke, I'm pretty sure. I really enjoyed the story. Had just the right balance of humor and sex to keep my interest.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Way too fast and so many moments that make no sense. You lost me at page 2. You never go ass to mouth

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

When the sister mentioned four guys, I know I was out. Not a fan of of whores or group sex.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Wow great story wish that happened to me no one was ever attracted to me

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Too much of a whore........... nope to group sex

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous