All Comments on 'A Building Job'

by Cromagnonman

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
bigguy323bigguy323over 12 years ago
Does it bother anyone that she was (is) a cheating slut?

And, in the "once a cheater, always a cheater" line of thought what does that hold for their future?

She gets pissed and finds a new lover.

shuttlepilotshuttlepilotover 12 years ago
probably

should have been a Loving Wives story.

mtnboymtnboyover 12 years ago
Love those happy endings

As usual a good story line with excellent writing. Keep on with stories in this venue.

Sidney43Sidney43over 12 years ago
liked it

Yes, she is a cheating wife, but given the facts of the story, I can't get too upset about it, because I love a happily ever after story and this was one.

SaharaGuySaharaGuyover 12 years ago
How nice

to find a great storyline with as much emphasis on the background as on the sex. And to top it all, an author who values his readership enough to spellcheck and proofread his contribution before presenting it for our approval.

Well done!

shaund2901shaund2901about 12 years ago
great romance

very nice build-up....not straight into the sex scenes....definitely a good romance story. Thank you for proof reading before publishing!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Divination

"you don't know how hard it is to live down having been christened Temperance."

I wonder how many children in the US are going to have to face this problem due to the series.

sparknclasssparknclassover 11 years ago
Very nice

I like the way you build the story. I've been enjoying your writing.

One small piece of constructive criticism regarding your use of question marks. You have a habit of putting two sentences together as if they are one and putting a question mark at the end of it. For example, on page 3, one character says, "Do you have any reason to think he won't, he can't touch it without my signature?" These are two sentences - a question and a statement.

This could have been more clearly written as "Do you have any reason to think he won't? He can't touch it without my signature." If you are ever in doubt, read the sentence aloud and listen to where you naturally raise your pitch. That's where the question mark goes.

A minor point. Your grammar and spelling are otherwise excellent throughout.

RhomanovRhomanovabout 11 years ago
Nicely done

Outside of a bit of structure, this was very well one.

Thx

papaw64papaw64over 10 years ago
Sparknclass

I read a lot of stories on this website and I do take time to read some of the comments. The comment by Sparknclass on this story is without a doubt the best comment I have every seen on here. Not only did he/she state where she/he was talking about, but gave a suggestion on how it would read better. Unfortunately sentence construction and grammar were not my better subjects in school. So even though as an avid reader I do have a feel for how a story flows, I refuse to try to correct things like sentence structure or grammar I am unsure about. One thing I would like to note however, If the author is writing as if someone were speaking they won't always use correct grammar/ sentence structure as that is not always the way we talk.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
hey bloke

Good story. I like happy endings. I'm not into cheaters....but in this case, hardly seemed like one.

bruce22bruce22over 9 years ago
NiceTale

At the beginning it worried me that she a simply neglected and bored housewife, thus any connection would be a violation of her marriage. But once she proved herself in the role of helper my restrictions weakened,

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 9 years ago
A nice story from a strange set of circumstances -

He was a good man - mostly

She was a good woman - mostly -

They were both ready to slip down the shady side of the street and did - once she was sure hubby was as bad as he was -

But she had decided to do it without the proof - just the belief - it is a telling point.

However it ended well and they were lucky - so good for them.

teedeedubteedeedubalmost 9 years ago
agreed

Neat story. Happy endings are good...... Thanks for sharing...

auhunter04auhunter04over 8 years ago
great tail

you carried it off with your usual flair.

was superb the first time and only got better

I have a tendency to read to fast and the subsequent times I can slow down and enjoy the flavor.

dyonysosdyonysosabout 8 years ago
Nice,very

Off course one could say it's a reverse "loving wife" story but who cares ? i like it if only to show that from the loving wife side of things not everything is allways black and white

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2about 8 years ago
asshloe of LIT strickes again!!

So I have to give it a 5 again!!

SampkyangSampkyangabout 8 years ago
ASSHOLE of Lit gets a 1*

how do you make a romance out of a money grubbing slut cheater?????

tazz317tazz317about 8 years ago
A GOOD STRONG FOUNDATION

make for a long term relationship. TK U MLJ LV NV

GoodhueGoodhuealmost 8 years ago
Somewhat Uneven,But Good

- Seems like the early stages of the story were dragged out,while the ending was rushed through.

- The romance had warmth and the characters were well developed.

- Had a problem with exactly how the wife ended up with the house despite the track-jumpers extensive debts.

SampkyangSampkyangalmost 8 years ago
Very Nice Erotic Couplings story

Romance HELL NO you have a cheating SLUT and SCUM of the earth guy that fucks other men's wives. They will both cheat again given half the chance. They deserve their shitty lives...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Another well written story! Enjoyed the plot, characters and happy ending love story you produced. Thank you again for another nice tale. ? Is your Aussie mix from the same family as Lucille Ball's "Vegemite" routine?

jntiques

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
To the gutsachers

It is a STORY, ya Wankers!

OvercriticalOvercriticalover 5 years ago
A Bit of a Rush into Love

Amazing how quickly people fall into bed and into love when you're in fantasy land. Two virtually perfect people meet and it's love at first sight. Our highly eligible bachelor doesn't have a girlfriend or an ex or anything like that. She's obviously well schooled in sex and relationships, but I guess that's all right. She had no compunctions about becoming a trophy wife and getting a little cash for her looks and sex. Why Roland gave up on her so soon is indeed a mystery, but again, we must remember we're in fantasy land and anything goes there.

Just a note about the relatively good construction description of the garage. No serious craftsman worth his salt would attempt what was done by himself. All the tasks Juliettte performed were essential and he should have had an assistant already on board to do them. But again, this is fantasy land. 4* because it was well put together, but Roland was just too much of a villain to even exist in fantasy land and so this does not really deserve the 5*.

SpencerfictionSpencerfictionover 5 years ago
Charming

Well constructed romance!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I’m surprised ...

... that Overcritical gave you 4*. Usually if he rambles on like he did here, the best an author gets is 3*. Consider yourself lucky.

I, on the other hand, was bothered by your poor punctuation ( as noted previously ) and poor spelling. And then there’s the whole “I love you” thing after just 48 hours. It just didn’t pass the probability test at all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Don't insert comments in the story

Please edit out the inserted explanations. If you think something needs to be explained, use another word instead.

Inserting notes kills the immersion and is a big no-no.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

One of the best stories on Literotica! Really a “page turner” . The criticism of the author and story line are ridiculous. This was well developed and brought to a good conclusion

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 1 year ago

rather simple but a good a good story

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Over 15 year ago and Aussie began writing some very good stories. The is was one of the earlier one, and he placed his remarkable talents on full display. I have now enjoyed many more of his marvellous stories. Thanks! mate!

The Hoary Cleric

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCromagnonman@Cromagnonman
I'm a pretty normal average male, chronologically well over 18 but psychologically I'm not so sure. I have been writing as a hobby for many years and now that I have time on my hands I am looking to become more professional at it. I enjoy reading, morning walks along the river...

SIMILAR Stories