A Bunny to Play With Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You'll make such a beautiful sex slave for him!"

My roommate's words were like a gunshot, and I could feel the dam inside me first crack, then break. Fresh desire streamed through my sex and my nipples stiffened almost painfully.

A silly, irrational thought gripped me. While I was kneeling here, ashamed and slutty, I suddenly wanted her to feel the same intensity of need. And there was only one way to accomplish that.

I started licking in earnest, trying to mimic with my tongue what I loved my own fingers doing with my pussy. I ran the upper side flat along her inner lips, wiggled it around, circled the entrance to her channel. I could hear her gasp and feel her start to gyrate her hips. Gleefully, I flicked her clit and relished the shudder that ran through her body each time I did so. Her breathing became faster and faster, and I followed up with my ministrations, flicking and slurping and even nibbling on her lips and clit, again and again, each of those forbidden actions rewarded by her shuddering, hitching breath.

My jaw started to ache, and my tongue felt slightly numb, when her whole body finally started to tremble and a deep moan escaped her throat. Her moan rose higher and higher, and her hands suddenly pulled me tight to her pussy and her thighs clamped tight around my head. Her body arched and convulsed in the chair, and I was pulled around with it. I was unable to breath, my mouth and nose filled with her moisture and scent. Nearly a minute went by until her grip relaxed, and I was finally able to take a breath again and shake away those small black dots that started to speckle my vision.

We stared at each other. She, in post-orgasmic bliss, an expression of wonder and fulfillment in her eyes, and I, my face coated with her juices and my now moist bangs sticking everywhere, deeply ashamed and unable to believe what I had just done.

My eyes grew misty, and a tear started to trickle down my left cheek. Anne dropped instantly from the chair and knelt in front of me, her arms encircling me, pulling me close and softly stroking my back.

Then I felt something soft and warm on my chin, and when the warmth trailed up across my cheek, I realized she was licking up the tear.

"Anne!" I gasped, but she only pulled me closer.

"Thank you, Bunnie, that was such a beautiful gift."

The situation felt surreal, so overwhelming that the only thing I could do was lean into her embrace and give in to her soothing sounds and soft caresses.

I don't know how long we stayed like this, perhaps five minutes, perhaps fifteen. A few more tears mixed with the juices already on my cheeks, and a few sobs shook my body. But finally, my emotional turmoil settled again, and I was able to take a few deep, liberating breaths.

"You okay?" Anne inquired.

"Yes. Yes I am."

Her arms let go of me and she slid a foot backwards. Then she stared into my eyes, as if questioning. I didn't understand what she was asking, but I was unable to turn my eyes away. Her hand cupped my chin.

"Do you trust me?"

Something fundamental had changed in our dynamics, I realized, and more was probably about to change. Yet, she was my best friend, if I couldn't trust her then I could trust nobody. I nodded.

"Tell me."

"I trust you." Just a whisper.

She smiled. I realized for the first time how pretty she was when she smiled. "With what do you trust me?" She wanted to know, her voice barely louder than mine.

"Everything." I didn't have to think before answering.

"With your body?"

"Yes."

"With your heart?"

"Yes Anne."

"With your sexuality?"

There it was. And even while I whispered "Yes, Anne" my mind screamed at me to say no. The atmosphere was supercharged like just before a major thunderstorm, and I could almost feel the small, electric sparks dance across my skin.

She slid to my side and put a hand on my back. "Lean back."

And I did. Her hand held me and let me slowly sink to the floor. It felt a bit awkward, and uncomfortable, but somehow I dared not move. "I'm - I'm not a lesbian!" I complained meekly.

She just giggled. "I know. Spread your legs."

I did.

Then she was between my legs. Questions raced through my mind. Would she touch me there? Perhaps lick me, lick I had done her?

But she bent forward, leaning over me, and suddenly her hands were on my breasts.

"You have beautiful tits," she whispered, "so round, and tight. Without a blemish. And your nipples, they look yummy. So big and long. So many things one could do them."

"Things?" I croaked, "What things?"

Anne smiled innocently. "I'll show you."

And then her arms were to my left and right, and her mouth captured my left nipple. After my first shock wore off, it felt incredible. Warm and moist, and the suction she applied was heaven. Her tongue started to do wicked things to it, and I couldn't decide what felt better - the circling, teasing, rubbing she was doing or the quick, hard flicks.

Suddenly, a searing pain shot through the nipple. I gasped and my head shot up. She had captured the tip between her teeth and was pulling my nipple taut, even grinding her teeth from left to right!

But just as was opening my mouth to complain, a fingernail scraped over my clit, and the pleasurable electric shock that travelled through my body robbed me of all words. And then something strange happened. The pain in my nipple mixed with the pleasure from my clit and formed a feeling of intensity I had never before experienced. I almost came.

"Oh god," I moaned, "oh my god. Don't stop, don't stop!"

But at just that moment Anne let go of my nipple and clit. I lay there, panting, unfulfilled, whimpering.

"Please," I begged, "please make me cum."

She seemed to think for a few seconds, then she smiled. "If I make you cum, I want two things from you." One of her fingers trailed over my wet pussy while she talked and kept me on that delicious, cruel edge.

"Anything, Anne!" I promised with need filling my voice.

"Okay, like I said, two things. The first thing is that I want you to pinch both of your nipples with your nails, just as hard is if it were my teeth."

I nodded hastily, not sure if I could do it, but so desperate for an orgasm that I would certainly try my best.

"Second, I want you to allow me to bite your clit."

I gulped. My eyes went wide. I think I even started to tremble a bit. If the pain in my nipples was anything to go by, and knowing that my clit was a hundred times more sensitive, the pain had to be really bad. But then I looked into Anne's face, saw the hunger and need for plain old me in the beautiful blonde's eyes, and another layer of resistance inside me gave way.

"I'll let you bite my clit." I told her quickly, before I could change my mind.

"Brilliant!" She exclaimed, instantly giddy like a child in front of the christmas tree. "Then start."

I moved my hands a bit hesitantly towards my nipples, and it took me a few tries to get the right grip. But then I couldn't delay anymore and started to pinch my nails together. It hurt, and I immediately eased the pressure.

"Harder," Anne encouraged me, "I know you can do it." A finger ran encouragingly over my slit, and I pulled together all my courage and really pinched.

A cry escaped my lips. Needle pricks shot through my nipples and tits, and I involuntarily curled my toes.

"A little bit harder, then you're there!" Anne commanded, a breathless note in her voice. "You're such a strong girl!"

That sentence stirred something in my chest, and I felt a need to please her, to prove her trust in me true. I pinched as hard as I could. Tears welled up in my eyes. Where before needles had been thrust into my nipples, searing blades were now doing their work.

"Oh god, you're so beautiful like this." Anne's face was just inches from mine, though I could hardly see anything through my blurred eyes. "Hold the pressure, don't let go." I had hoped that my sensitive nubs would go numb over time, but every small movement sent fresh agony through my breasts.

"Please," I begged, "please Anne!" Tears leaked down my cheeks in steady intervals now. Then her tongue was there again, lapping up the salty liquid, alternating between my cheeks. My thighs started to tremble like mad, but finally she appeared sated.

"Beg me to bite you." I almost couldn't handle the cruelty of her request, and she seemed to realize that. "I'll make you cum so much harder for it." It sounds incredible, but the promise of a climax even made the pain in my nipples a lot more bearable. Then she added: "Be a good girl, please. For me."

And with that, I was done for. "Please," I whimpered through sobs, "please Anne, bite my clit!"

"Hm," she tilted her head left and right, as if thinking. "Should I just nibble it? Or bite it really hard?"

She was playing with me, torturing me by extending the time I spent with my nipples in my vice-like grip, and building up the anxiousness about the final event. I couldn't take much more, my stomach and sides were also trembling now, and when the tremors overlapped, my whole body twitched.

"Hard!" I gasped, "as hard as you dare! Please!"

"If you say so," she whispered throatily, her satisfaction dripping like honey from her lips.

Before I could prepare myself, her head was between my legs, and then a stabbing pain shot through my pussy. I wailed, but the pain didn't stop, and then my voice gave out. I squirmed on the floor, trying to get away from that torture, but Anne's hands grabbed my ankles and pushed them up and back, folding me almost in half. Her teeth still ground my clit between them. Just as I thought I'd black out, she let go of my ankles and clit. I brought my legs back to the floor and took deep breaths, trying to get my sobs under control.

"You can let go of your nipples," she whispered, and I did that. I wiped my eyes and looked at them, tentatively, afraid that I might see rivulets of blood running over my tits. There was none, just a few indentations in my nipples, but obviously I had suffered no permanent damage.

"Good girl!"

And I did feel some pride well up at having it made through this treatment. Then Anne's lips were back at my opening, licking over it, sucking hard on my clit. The feeling from my hyper-sensitive nub was a mixture of pain and pleasure that I can only describe as deliriously exquisite. My pussy pulsed and clenched in synch with her sucking.

Before I could gather my senses, she stuck two fingers inside me and twirled them, and my nipples joined the pulsing. My skin prickled everywhere, and I felt weightless, like flying. I moaned and shook in time with her lips and fingers, like a doll on strings, and every second lifted me higher and higher, until I thought I couldn't take anymore.

Then she did the unthinkable. I felt a slight pain in my pucker, but before I realized what was going on, she had stuck a finger, coated with my pussy juice, up my ass and started to wiggle it. It felt strange, bloated - I had never had anything pushed into that opening, not even a fever thermometer - but the whole experience was so naughty and kinky that it took me over the edge.

My pussy contracted in waves, and a feeling of bliss, so strong it nearly made me faint, shot through me. My back lifted from the floor, taut like a bowstring, and I think I screamed. Again and again, as every time I thought the feeling was finally ebbing away, Anne would suck hard on my clit, wiggle her finger and send new waves of pleasure through me.

Yet, after what felt like hours, the moment came when I could take no more. I slumped to the ground, boneless, and pulled my knees together to protect my clit.

Anne quickly loosened the knots around my wrists and rubbed them to get the blood flowing again. Tiny needle pricks shot through my fingers, but I was to exhausted to complain.

I was quite out of it for a bit, because when I became aware again, we were laying on my bed, naked above the blanket, and Anne was spooning me, her arm wrapped around me protectively. I sighed. And began to sob. My whole body was shaking.

"What is it, Bunnie?" Anne sounded genuinely worried.

"I - I don't know." And I really didn't know, I was far too worn out to think. "So intense," I hiccupped, and in answer, she pulled me close to her.

"I understand," she whispered, "but you need to sleep."

Which I did, after some time, after a few more tears and after more sweet, soothing words from her.

12