A Bunny to Play With Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't want to tell you ahead of time, that would take away half the fun. But I'm quite sure you'll like it." Her fingers brushed my cheek. "But if you don't, would that be a problem?"

I bit my lip. This seemed to become a regular gesture for me. "No, Mistress Summers."

"But while we're at it, let's get another of your punishments out of the way, otherwise we'll never them done tonight."

I gasped. "Tonight? While we're here?"

"Of course, what did you think, silly?"

"I - I didn't..." My voice trailed off.

"I've brought along everything we need," she told me with that wicked smile of hers, "why don't you seat your pretty bum on the table in front of me?"

It wasn't an order, so I complied, not looking around to see if anybody noticed us, and put my feet on the bench at either side of her. Meanwhile, Anne dug through her purse and pulled out four of the devilish paper clips she had used on me. She pushed them open a few times while I seated myself awkwardly in front of her.

"This way, we can get two punishments out of the way at once. Can you tell me where they will go."

I studied the implements of my punishment with some trepidation and swallowed. She watched me intently. "My - my pussy lips," I finally stammered, "and my nipples."

"Right in one. You can tweak your nipples to get them hard while I put the other two on." She lifted my skirt and pushed my legs further apart so she had better access to my sensitive spots. This time she didn't take her time. As soon as she saw me pinch my own nipples, her fingers pulled out one of my labia and the clip snapped shut. My breath hissed and I clenched my jaw. A second later my other pussy lip got adorned as well, and I felt quite sorry for myself when the now familiar throbbing pain gripped my pussy.

"These won't be as bad," she soothed me when the third paperclip approach my nipple, which seemed to welcome the torturous thing, "or so I'm told."

Still, the sensation was new, and I couldn't hold back a small yelp when my nipple was clenched between the metal plates of the clip. The first bit of pain was sharp and seemed to cut deeply into my breast, but it quickly diminished and left just a throbbing, pulling sensation. Unless it was moved, I learned, when Anne gave it a few playful flicks with her finger to see if it would slip off. "Ow!" I complained, but only got back a wide smile.

Soon, my other nipple was adorned with its own clip. Buttoning up my top again was more than uncomfortable, and when I looked down, I could clearly see the outline of the clips through the fabric.

"Come on," Anne urged me, "let's get to Lucy so we're downstairs when Kirsten finishes."

It felt quite self-conscious, the shapes of the clips adorning my breasts like this, and I felt as if every pair of eyes was staring at my chest. But that was the easy part. Walking with paperclips on my pussy lips was really uncomfortable, but I now learned that wearing high heels at the same time made it even worse. The clips were rubbing against each other and pulling and pinching at my labia, making me wince with each clumsy step. The top pressed the clips flat against my boobies, which bent them downwards and pulled on my poor nipples. I had to pay attention not to move my upper body too much. In short, I was really, really uncomfortable, pulled after a merciless Anne towards the entrance.

Still, and any sane person would call me crazy, it felt erotic. I could stop this anytime, but some part of me revelled in the surrendering of power to my girlfriend.

I was relieved when we reached the counter and I could stand still. Those clips were doing a number on me, probably because my labia had already been tenderized by them today.

"Leaving already?" Lucy was sitting on a barstool and nursing a cola.

"No, I've changed my mind. I'll have the upgrade." Anne pulled her credit card from her purse and pushed it over the counter.

"Really? That's great." She pushed some buttons on her electronic cash register and slid the card through a slit on the side. "She's a first-timer, so she'll have to sign the form before I can give her the stamp." She handed Anne back her credit card and pushed a sheet and a pen towards me.

Anne quickly snatched it away and started to scribble, shielding it with her body. I felt a bit silly. Finally, she pushed it in front of me and handed me the pen. "No need to read it," she told me, "just sign at the bottom. I'll give you the gist of it when we go downstairs."

Lucy watched us with a mixture of concern and amusement on her face. "I really shouldn't allow that, you know," she admonished my girlfriend. "I'm to make sure that everybody reads it carefully before signing it."

"Oh, you know me, Lucy! Bunnie here would never dream of giving you problems, would you?"

I swallowed. "Of course not," I agreed with a meek smile, not really knowing what I was agreeing to. I signed with a flourish and pushed the sheet back to Lucy, only catching the title, 'Exemption of Liability and Declaration of Consent' in bold letters at the top. I had been right in my guesswork, but I wasn't any closer to really knowing what was going on.

Anne stretched out her arm and was awarded with different stamp, this one with an intricate drawing of a kneeling girl. I followed her example and received the same mark.

"Have fun, you two," Lucy waved at us while she filed away the sheet in a drawer behind her.

"We will," Anne answered for both of us, already dragging me back through the entrance, "I'm quite sure about that."

12