A Bunny to Play With Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What I saw is enough. The way she listens, her devotion to the moment, and how beautifully she suffers. Even more beautiful than you did."

Bao's fingers stroked Anne's cheeks, who froze at her words, as did I. Did she just imply that Anne had submitted to her? I expected an explosion any moment, and I could see anger filling my girlfriend's eyes.

"Now, now, my precious Anne, jealousy doesn't become you. I am not here to take her away from you, or to belittle you."

"Then what are you here for?" The hissed words gave away how close my lover was to losing her composure.

"To congratulate you on a rare find," the smile on the girl's face was sincere. "She is still untainted, and yet she can let go in the blink of an eye. She will be a joy to have." Her fingers suddenly tilted Anne's chin upwards, so they were looking into each other's eyes. "But you have to be careful with her. To satisfy her, to keep her, you will also have to let her and yourself go."

"Yeah, yeah, keep your karate kid mumbo jumbo to yourself."

Anne was losing her patience, but Bao was sensing it and took a step back. "Goodbye, fresh flower. We will see each other again." She turned on the spot and floated away with gracile movements. I stared after her, questions filling me to the brim.

"She seems to know how to push your buttons," a voice, Kirsten, commented dryly, "do I sense some history there?"

"Don't ask!" Anne just hissed, and my eyes swiveled to the newcomer.

She had changed into a little black dress and matching gloves that almost reached her shoulders. The soft, milky-white skin of her big breasts formed a deep cleft and was nicely contrasted by the black, lacy frills of her bra which peeked out. Her blonde hair was pulled back into a ponytail, and her lips painted black, matching the eye shadow and making her look a bit menacing. It was quite the transformation from the sweet waitress from earlier.

She took the chair to the other side of Anne and leaned back with a sigh. "Getting off early was a good idea!"

Jolene giggled and made me aware of the involuntary pun. I bit my lip.

"So what have you been doing, besides arguing with Bao?"

"Mostly talking," Anne told her, slowly relaxing. "Though queen bee here let my pet nibble at her honey pot before squeezing a few tears from her."

"Oh, too bad I missed that. So that's the glistening stuff on her chin, I was wondering if she's drooling a lot."

The jab was obviously made in good fun, but I blushed nonetheless.

"She's cute."

"Maybe, but if people keep complimenting her, this will go to her head. She needs to be brought down a notch rather than put on a pedestal."

"Have you got something planned already?" Jolene was licking her lips.

"Why don't we play a game? Bunnie here has two very uncomfortable items attached to her pussy lips as a punishment and three further punishments to come. Why don't we see who can get her to make a noise first, and whoever wins can give her bum a good hiding?"

"Sounds intriguing." Jolene's eyes lit up.

"I'm in too. How much time does each one get?"

"I thought fifteen seconds, that way we should at least get a turn each. But she'll still be in for another punishment if I feel that she doesn't try her best."

Their conversation was a bit like watching a movie to me, and the implications only hit home when I was ordered to stand and drop my skirt. I opened the zip with trembling fingers, and when it slid down I stood naked in a hall full of people, my heart beating like mad. The tingling heat of the blush on my face spread downwards and reached the tops of my boobs. I could see strangers all around us shift their attention to me and felt their eyes all over my exposed body.

Jolene sat up straight, and her crooked finger beckoned me over to her. I took some hesitant steps, trying to draw out the moment, but all too soon I was standing in front of her, feeling more naked than I had ever before in my life.

She reached out with her hands and I held my breath. But she stopped short of touching the evil clamps and turned towards Anne. "She's got a lot of hair there, are you going to do anything about that?"

"Most certainly, I might want to lick her cunt myself sometimes, and I abhor having hairs between my teeth."

"You know where I work. I could give you a good price if you want it permanently removed."

My mouthed formed a silent "oh". Permanent? I wasn't sure about that, even though I had been thinking about getting rid of my pubic hair. But the idea of having it done on Anne's orders was alluring.

"I'll have to think about it."

"You know what? I'll even do it for free, if you let me do a bit more."

Anne's eyebrow went up. "More?"

The grin on Jolene's lips was almost feral. "Oh, I've got tons of ideas. We'd have to talk about how far you want to go, but you'd probably like most of them."

"I think we should meet up tomorrow and talk about it."

"Yes, we should. Now to you, little Bunnie. Remember, no sound!"

She didn't give me time to brace myself, and with my mind still spinning from the implications of their talk, I had to bite down hard on my lip to avoid a pained groan when her fingers started to pull and twist on the clamps. This time she didn't build up the pulling, and the pain was sharp and biting. It took all of my self-control to leave my arms at my side. My poor pussy was on fire, and every little movement of the paper clips made it worse.

"Time's up!" Anne's voice was a relief, the pulling instantly ceasing.

But a moment later I was standing in front of her, and she gave me a look that made my knees weak. "I want to hear not even the tiniest noise. I know you can do it. Make me proud."

I nodded. And pushed out my pelvis. Her fingers wrapped around the small handles and moved them quickly from side to side. Tiny squelching sounds came from my pussy and my breath hitched. The pain built up and tears started to trickle from my eyes, rolled down my chin and trickled onto my chest. Then she pushed at the clamps, making them dig even deeper into my skin, and I almost cried out.

"Time's up!" This time it was Kirsten who announced the short break in my torment, and I shuffled over to her without being told.

"Legs wide, hands clasped behind your back," she ordered, and when I didn't comply fast enough, she admonished me, "be quick. Wider." Finally, my position was to her satisfaction. But she had another order. "Look into my eyes, and don't look away."

Maybe it was just the black eye shadow, but her eyes appeared like those of a hungry animal. I shuddered, goose bumps racing down my back.

The fresh pain hit me like a storm. She pulled the clamps apart and then twisted them in opposite directions, further and further. My tears didn't take long to overflow again, but she simply continued her movement, and I was sure she was trying to pull off my pussy lips, the edges of the clamps biting into my soft flesh like blades.

"Ow," I whimpered and almost fell to my knees, but she didn't let go, even enforced the pressure. "Oh god please! Please! Ow! Ow! That hurts!" I was close to hysterics.

"Time's up!" Anne chimed. "Winner gets to remove the clamps."

Kirsten showed at least a measure of mercy by snapping the clamps open before removing them. Still, the blood rushing back felt like huge needles being stabbed through my sensitive parts, and I sunk to my knees, rocking back and forth and praying for the pain to fade.

"Yay, I won!" Kirsten waved the paper clips above her head like a trophy, and the other two girls congratulated her. It was somehow surreal.

"Where are we going to do it? A private room?"

"I think so. We can always leave the door open if we want an audience."

"So..."

Just at that moment, the light in the hall dimmed, a spotlight illuminated the stage and an expectant silence fell over the room.

12