A Business Arrangement Ch. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Snickering, she reached over and started pulling up and down on my nipples in an exaggerated manner – giving the effect of milking a cow. She pinched them harder and harder with each movement of her hand. "You are old enough to be somebody's grandmother, aren't you, whore?"

"I can't keep this up. This is just way too humiliating and too embarrassing – I am going to say something!" I thought. But I said nothing and I did not move.

"What a nice touch, Jerry – you made her leave her pantyhose on, darling," piped up Miss Tess, "even though they are torn to shreds and what on earth did you do to this woman to make her pussy so dripping wet?"

She was idly tapping the palm of her hand with what appeared to be a solid gold Cartier ballpoint pen. Tap-tap-tap. She suddenly stopped playing with it and thrust it into my gaping hole. She pumped that pen so intensely in and out of my delicate little cunt that oodles of my sticky juice just oozed out and my pussy started making gross swishing noises. With that, they all started laughing hysterically and I was humiliated in the most awkward way you could ever imagine.

"Have you ever had 14 kt of pure gold fuck your sweet little hole, Isabella?" With a satisfied grin, she licked the designer pen clean.

"Mmmmmm – such a delicious little cunt, too, Jerry!"

Miss Tess was a stunning redhead with beautiful aqua green eyes. I had noticed her immediately when I entered Mr. Richards' office. She wore this sort of sharp-edged savvy hourglass figure that reminded me of Jane Russell and her famous suspended "Howard Hughes bra" titties. She wore it well.

"She could dial her own phone with those things", I thought to myself and let out another nervous giggle.

Tess frowned and spanked my uncovered ass with her bare hand. "Miss Thorne, you little slut, I do not think Mr. Richards wants you laughing at this moment."

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

Ouch – my ass was so exposed and red and it was burning – I had never been treated like this before in my life.

"Nice work, Miss Tess. Now ladies", said Jerry, "please strip quickly and take your positions around Eesabella."

Miss Jane was the first to start peeling her clothes off. Taller than the other two women by almost half a foot, the slender brunette removed her skimpy black dress and I was somewhat taken aback to notice that she wore no bra at all underneath. To tell you the truth, though, her tits were nothing more than a couple of little niblets and, if she had in fact worn a bra, it wouldn't have been more than an "AA" cup.

Her dark exotic nipples were pierced with small silver hoops and a rose tat adorned her petite right breast. She was a graceful Goth-like creature that reminded me of the "heroin chic" models one sees in all the fashion magazines these days. Her stark short dark hair and pale skin perfectly complimented the heavy black liner surrounding her doe-like brown eyes. Dark lipstick stained her full pouty lips.

All three women were soon undressed.

Jerry produced an attaché case from under the desk and pulled out an assortment of strap-on dildos with interchangeable shafts of different sizes and colours.

Next, he got on the intercom, "Nathan, we are ready for you now".

"Oh my God, did I hear that right – ready for Nathan? What the hell is going on here?"

Nathan rushed into Mr. Richards' office a few moments later with a video camera and tripod in tow and busily went about setting up the camera.

"I'm all set now, boss," he said as he looked around the room at the four naked women before him.

Well honestly I wasn't actually totally naked at that point – not until Miss Tess hastily tore off my Gucci pumps and ripped pantyhose in a wicked frenzy after Jerry motioned his inclination to her.

"I know that you like girls, Eesabella", said Jerry, "and I love to watch my girls at play with someone new – and, as far as I am concerned, cherie, the older – the better!"

"I see that you have eyes for our Miss Tess and I must commend you on your excellent taste."

He picked me up in his strong arms and flung me on the couch as he turned to Miss Tess, "Straddle the little bitch, Tess – let's see how quickly she can bring you to orgasm."

She sauntered over swaying her hips back and forth like a pseudo hula dancer. Her magnificent breasts bounced as she moved. Her pinkish areolas surrounded a set of succulent erect nipples – the left one pierced by a wee gold barbell. I wanted so much to suck those nipples then, but my mouth was not allowed that particular luxury at that moment.

Once she straddled my face, I inhaled the delicious fragrance of her red-pubed pussy. How delighted I was to notice that she was a real redhead. I went to work immediately nibbling, licking, and sucking on her protruding clit. It only took a few minutes.


She let out a gush of cum that splashed over my lips and spilled into my mouth. She tasted as good as she looked – and sounded.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa you are such a sweet little fuck, Isabella – you made me cum so quickly and so hard", she screamed as her huge breasts heaved.

She got up then and, as the glaring video lights hit my cum stained face, I suddenly realized with an abrupt jolt that Nathan had been filming the whole thing.

"What kind of sick stuff are these people into?" I thought, but there was no hiding the fact that I was turned on big time.

Miss Penny and Miss Jane were playing with their pussies as they watched Tess and me and soon they started kissing and groping each other. I got even hornier watching their bodies and mouths intertwine and, before long, they began lavishing their attentions on my moi.

Miss Penny gently traced her French-manicured fingernail tips across my breasts – barely making contact with my skin – causing thousands of electrified pleasure points to suddenly come to life. I repeatedly squealed out in sheer bliss as the sensual sensations embraced my being.

"Aaaa, aaaa, oh, oh, oh, aaaaaah, ohhhhhhh …"

Jerry handed Miss Jane what appeared to be the largest of the strap-on dildos and, with a knowing wink, she soon strapped it on.

"Turn around, whore, and get on all fours. I want to fuck you like a dog!"

"Y-y-y-yes, M-m-miss Jane."

She fucked me hard then – with the biggest dildo I ever had inside my pussy. In fact it was bigger than any cock I have ever experienced too. It must have been at least 12 inches long.

She was an expert at it, too – with slow intense thrusts in and out – in and out –gradually picking up speed as I moaned and panted like a dog. She lubed my ass and finger-fucked that hole at the same time. My breasts were jiggling every which way as they seemed to take on a life of their own.

She started pulling at my hair as they all shouted out in unison "Cum, cum, cum ….", and I came for them like the whore I am.

Jerry's cock was rock solid hard by the time he finally released it from the tight confines of his trousers and his magnificent rigid member sprung forth like a caged animal that finally tastes freedom.

I couldn't take my eyes of it. It had been years since I saw a real live in-the-flesh penis and this one didn't look as if it would disappoint me! It was nice and thick around, circumcised, about 8 – 9 inches long, and had a magnificent pinkish glistening head that beckoned.

"This is what you were waiting for, wasn't it, Eesabella?" he demanded as he excitedly started stroking himself.

Before I could answer him, he picked me up once more and then sat himself down on the coach with his throbbing cock sticking straight up in the air. With my back towards him, he slowly lowered me until his cock was at the edge of my asshole.

"Open up that sweet ass of yours for Jerry", he whispered abrasively as he pulled back on my hair, and with one smooth thrust he shoved his cock into my ass and then spread my legs apart.

"Can you see everything through the lens, Nathan?"

"Oh yea, Mr. Richards. Can you spread her pussy open a little more." "Keep looking at the camera, Miss Thorne."

Jerry spread my cunt lips wide open for the camera, exposing my illicit pink flesh, and started fucking my tight asshole mercilessly. My cum flowed effortlessly from my uncovered pussy and Miss Penny dove into my crotch, noisily slurping on my juices.

I felt her tongue jewelry with pleasant surprise. The little pierced metal knob rubbed deliciously against my pulsating clit as she started lapping my dripping cunt frantically at first, gradually subsiding to long deliberate unhurried licks. This was an extreme sensation I had never before experienced and I comprehended then the gratification that had eluded me for such a long, long time.

"Ohhhhh good God," I thought, "this is starting to turn into a 3-ring circus! I cannot believe I am in the middle of this group of sexual deviants and, even more than that, I cannot believe I am getting off on it."

"Oh – oh – oh – oh – ohhhhhhhhh." Waves of pleasure rippled through my body.

Miss Penny seemed to be salivating as she vigilantly perused through the remaining dildos in the case. Her expert fingers inspected each shaft leisurely and thoroughly, finally settling on a stubby clear beaded faux dick.

Strapping it on, she forced that fat bulbous dildo into me and relentlessly began fucking my pussy hole while Jerry continued to invade my tight asshole.

The sweet sensual feeling of being stretched and filled so extremely in both holes at the same time, coupled with their steady pounding alternating in and out, was almost enough to drive me away from reality as we know it.

"Look into the camera, Isabella," demanded Nathan. "We need to see your expression when you climax."

"Eh??? Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh," and I managed to look up into the voyeuristic video camera lens as my body shook through yet another orgasm. These orgasms were starting to overlap now.

"Nice work, fuck-slut", Penny sneered as she got up, slowly releasing the cum-drenched dildo from my gaping cunt hole.

"Eeeesabella, your ass is so fucking tight … you are going to make me cum … I am going to cum, I'm going to cum, I'm going to cummmm," shouted Jerry urgently. With that, he pulled his cock out of my ass, spun me around and shoved it into my mouth.

"Suck it dry, bitch!"

For the first time in my life, I was forced to endure the horror of tasting the faint traces of my own excrement and, before I was even able to gag, I felt his cock pump, pump, pump into my mouth and finally explode.

Jerry's hot sticky cum erupted like bubbling lava from a volcano and the overpowering taste in my mouth suddenly changed as it mingled with the bitter flavour of freshly spewed sperm.

Everyone groaned with astonished pleasure at witnessing the spectacle of such an enormous and humiliating submission.

What just happened? What had I done? I never felt that way before. The delicious new feeling that encompassed me during that slutty submissive display was overpoweringly elating to me.

"Ohhhhhhhhh fuck, Eesabella, that had to be absolutely, without doubt, the best orgasm I've had in a long, long time." Mr. Richards seemed very satisfied.

"Thank you, Sir, I am glad I pleased you."

After that, they alternated positions with me for hours – fucking, sucking and licking each and every one of my willing holes in various humiliating scenes – all the while being filmed by Nathan. They were insatiable.

Finally, Nathan turned off the video camera. The huge bulge in his pants was very evident and I looked questioningly at Mr. Richards.

"Finish him off with your mouth, slut."

I was delighted to have a new cock to play with and I quickly unzipped Nathan's fly. I knelt before him and lowered his trousers and his long, thick dick jutted out to greet me.

Pre-cum glistened from the knob and I rubbed his cock all over my face. My eyelids, cheeks, lips, and chin were soon streaked with his early semen. I licked and sucked his penis and balls to orgasm within minutes – believe me it wasn't difficult. He began to grunt as soon as I wrapped my lips around his cock and before long he started making that funny kind of face that all men make before they ejaculate.

"Swallow, bitch, swallow it all," Nathan yelled out as he cupped my face with his huge hands and forced his bursting cock deep – deep – deep inside my mouth.

His entire smoldering load slid down my throat like fine cognac.

It was nearing midnight when I left the Pinnacle Building that day. I was exhausted beyond human belief and I must have looked like a “crack ho” as I stumbled to my car, briefcase in hand. I could hardly get my legs to function properly because of the constant fucking. My too tight, too short designer skirt was in wrinkled disarray and I wore no hose. My hair was reminiscent of Debbie Harry in the 80's and my face was smeared with running mascara.

"Ohhhh Isabella", I thought as I drove off, "that has got to be the nastiest thing you have ever done. What kind of a submissive slut have you turned into?"

This all happened a week ago and I hadn't heard anything from Jerry or the Richards International Company since then – and today the contract arrived by courier.

Now that I have confessed all this, things have fallen a wee bit more in perspective for me. I mean, after all, what's wrong with enjoying and further investigating this "Eesabella’s seedier dark side"?

And I can't discount what I would earn on the commission of a $16 million account – especially when you consider my panache for designer goods coupled with an endlessly growing stack of bills!

Besides, I am absolutely, without a doubt, positive that we are the right choice to handle the intricate international marketing deals for such a prestigious and high profile company. I know we can give Jerry Richards the biggest bang for his buck – so to speak.

Satisfied with my conclusion, I finally stop pacing and sit down at my desk just as the shrill ringing of my office phone jolts me out of my thoughts.

"Bonjour, Isabella Thorne".

Jerry's powerful voice spills out from the receiver, "Well, have you received the contract, Eesabella?"

"Uh, uh, yes, Monsieur Richards, it arrived an hour ago."

"We have reserved our boardroom for you tomorrow morning at 9:00. We trust you will be available for an all-day meeting, Miss Thorne."

Flushing like a teenager who has just been asked to the senior prom, I nervously start twisting the phone cord around my right index finger. My heart starts pounding with a combination of anticipation and near-panic as I struggle to maintain a business-like and professional manner.

"Oh yes, Mr. Richards, I'll see you and your staff tomorrow at 9:00 a.m. sharp!"
I go through the motion of writing this down in my day-timer (as if I could ever forget such an appointment) and politely thank him for phoning before completing the call.

Kicking my legs high into the air like an out of control can-can dancer, I twirl myself around and around in my swivel office chair.

"Ooo la la, my dear Monsieur Richards, I think you have just hired yourself one hell of a marketing firm! Yaaaaaahoooooooooo!"

"You've done it girl – you made it to the top. You’ve just scored the biggest account in Monroe Marketing’s history. And the icing on the cake is that dear dominant boy-wonder, Jerry Richards, and his depraved young staff of gorgeous nymphomaniacs!"

An unexpected spill of my wetness gushes willy-nilly into my VS signature thong.

"Oh yea, uh-huh, I think I am going to like this new and improved Eesabella!"

12