A Ghostly Affair

Story Info
A lonely ghost uses a young woman on Halloween night.
2.8k words
4.61
14.8k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: Thanks for choosing to read my story. This is a take on a ghost confronting his past and passion with a willing woman visiting the graveyard on Halloween night. I wrote for the Halloween Story Contest 2023. I want to extend my thanks to blackstallion21 for editing help.

The graveyard's silence was broken by the soft footfalls of Isabella, who unknowingly entered a world where the living and the dead would soon intertwine. It was almost midnight on Halloween. The time-worn graveyard floor was bathed in fog and the full moon cast its glow on the aged headstones. A sudden chill in the air pierced deeper than Isabella had anticipated. Her skin prickled from the cold as looked down to her thin black dress. Isabella stopped along the path near a cracked and weathered tombstone. She took a cozy fleece blanket from her basket and wrapped it around her shoulders for warmth.

Hovering in the shadows, a silvery body loomed. Lucas, who had lost track of the decades he'd spent in this place, was accustomed to the fleeting presence of the living. They did nothing to settle his unending solitude, so he chose to ignore them. This particular visitor, however, had piqued his interest. There was something unexplainable about her. He moved closer.

Sensing a presence nearby, Isabella's voice carried confidence as she addressed what she could not see, "Who's there?" Her body betrayed her as it tensed and stilled.

After a long moment of silence, her fear subsided and her shoulders relaxed. She bent down to her basket and retrieved a hardbacked book. As she rose, her gaze was drawn to the moonbeam's caress on the tombstone's surface.

Using the moonlight, Isabella softly recited the inscription, "Lucas M. Carver: Son, Brother, Husband. Born on December 11th, 1848, and died on October 31, 1869." Her voice was mixed with reverence and melancholy as her fingers tenderly brushed the timeworn letters. "Oh, Lucas. Today is your death day," she whispered with a touch of sorrow. She reached into her basket.

Unseen to Isabella, Lucas watched intently as she withdrew a tea candle, arranged it with care on the ground, and lit it with a match. The scent of sulfur lingered in the air, a scent he hadn't encountered since the day of his untimely demise.

She took the book in her hands again and flipped through its pages, searching for a specific passage. When she landed there, she tenderly traced her fingers over the words. He studied her with an intensity he hadn't felt in years, closing the distance between them until he could peer over her shoulder. She tightened up the blanket as he got closer.

His name, written on the page, drew his spectral attention. She was reading about him.

Isabella's voice carried through the still night air as she read from the book, "Lucas Michael Carver, Plot 643. In the late hours of Halloween night in 1869, tragedy struck the Carver family. Lucas Carver, then a young man of twenty-one, and Anna Carver, his wife, were in their home when it caught fire."

The words transported Lucas back to that fateful night over a century ago when life had pulsed through his veins. He vividly remembered the deep love he had for Anna. She had been the center of his world, the source of his joy. They had been married just a year, and the dinner was meant to be a surprise—a celebration of her news. She was pregnant.

Isabella, keenly aware of the profound connection being made, turned a page and continued reading. "Sources believe the fire started in the kitchen, rapidly consuming the wooden structure."

Lucas watched the haunting scenes play out in front of him.

An ember leaped from the fireplace, landing on a stack of dry firewood he forgot to place against the wall. He didn't see it happen. He was on the other side of the room. Panic gripped him when he felt the heat and realized he couldn't reach it in time. The blaze grew with a furious hunger, faster than he could control. His heart clenched as he remembered the sound of Anna coughing from the room upstairs, her voice screaming out his name.

"A neighbor saw the house engulfed in flames and ran to alert the fire brigade."

With adrenaline coursing through his veins, Lucas raced to the second floor but the fire had reached Anna first. He could hear her cries as the walls closed in around her. Lucas rushed to her side, but the inferno's fury had become insurmountable.

He sprinted through the blistering heat for one final embrace. The flames danced wildly, swallowing them both.

"The fire went out just before midnight. Both Lucas' and Anna's remains were found in the upstairs bedroom."

Tears welled up in Isabella's eyes as she read about Lucas' untimely death. She turned around and came face to face with Lucas' transparent form. "I believe you are still here, Lucas," she said softly, her voice trembling with a mix of wonder and compassion. "I sensed someone else's presence here with me, but it didn't feel human. I'm a psychic medium, or at least I am trying to be. Could I be feeling a ghost? Could it be you, Lucas?"

Lucas, overwhelmed with the emotions of reliving the loss of his entire world, looked at Isabella in awe. When he looked into her eyes, though, he saw Anna's reflection. With a gentle touch, he reached out to wipe a tear from her cheek.

Isabelle jumped in surprise at the contact. Her hand instinctively touched her face, her eyes looking towards the translucent form in front of her.

"I've lived in this solitude for over a century" Lucas confessed, his voice trembling with the weight of his torment. "This graveyard has been my purgatory, a penance for what I did. I can feel your essence, Anna. Is this really you?" His hands found her shoulders, slowly tracing down her arms.

Isabelle couldn't hear his words distinctly, but she sensed a connection between them. She knew he was speaking, and she felt the touch of his otherworldly hands. The sensation was cold yet strangely comforting, like a gentle breeze on a chilly night.

"I understand why you are bound to this place, Lucas," she declared, her voice unwavering and filled with compassion. "I genuinely believe I can help you find the peace you've been searching for all these years."

Lucas was spellbound on the sensation of holding her. He marveled at this unprecedented connection he was experiencing. Could Anna be returning for him after all this time? Had she found it in her heart to forgive him? He couldn't take it any longer. Overwhelmed by emotion, Lucas sank to the ground, clutching both her hands as tears streamed down his translucent cheeks.

"Anna, please forgive me," he pleaded into her hands, his voice quivering with anguish "It was an accident. I couldn't control the fire and tried desperately to reach you in time. Every moment since that night has been torture. Please forgive me. Please take me with you."

Isabella's hands were gently guided together by the unseen presence in front of her. She realized with awe that she was making contact with a ghost, a remarkable and surreal connection she had always believed in but never experienced. Her heart swelled with determination and excitement. "I'm here, Lucas," she encouraged. "I want to help you. Let me help you find the peace you want."

As Isabella maintained her connection with Lucas, a soft glow enveloped them both, casting a surreal aura in the moonlit mist. The presence of Lucas' spirit became even more palpable, and Isabella sensed a surge of emotions radiating from him.

"You must find a way to honor Anna's memory and, most importantly, forgive yourself," Isabella gently implored. "Release the heavy burden of guilt that anchors you to this world."

Lucas locked eyes with Isabella, his gaze brimming with newfound hope as he absorbed the words "forgiveness" and "release." He rose to stand before her, his ghostly form vibrating with emotions long suppressed. In a moment charged with overwhelming yearning, he reached out and cradled her face, his eyes tracing her lips before their mouths met.

The kiss began with a gentle tenderness, a reflection of the love he once held for Anna. Yet, as the passion from centuries of solitude intermingled with the memory of their time together, the kiss ignited into a fervent flame. His tongue ventured into her mouth in search of the long-forgotten sensation of intimacy.

Lucas's hands, aching for the warmth of human touch moved, with a desperate urgency. He dropped the fleece blanket from her shoulders, letting it drop to the ground, unveiling her warmth and vitality to his senses. His tongue continued to explore her mouth as his hands roamed her back and sides, feeling her skin's soft heat. He caressed her hips and her ass feeling the squeezable curves. When he reached her breasts and heard her moan, Lucas was filled with an almost frantic longing knowing he could manipulate her body.

Isabelle found herself in an inexplicable situation, her mouth and body were being manipulated by an influence beyond her control. A sensation, like icy whispers, danced along her torso, sending shivers racing across her skin. As this otherworldly touch crept down her legs, tugging at her dress, the instinct to recoil was strong. But she held herself back. Her determination to help Lucas was stronger than her fear.

Isabella reminded herself of her purpose—to help Lucas find peace. With this in mind, she steeled herself and chose to trust the process unfolding around her. The progress she had made in connecting with Lucas was too vital to abandon now. She came here tonight to save a tormented soul, and she was determined to see it through, even if it meant allowing the unknown to control her.

Grabbing the bottom of her dress and pulling it over her head allowed Lucas to see Isabella's almost naked form. He stepped back to take a long look. Starting at her feet, he allowed himself a long, lustful gaze up her curved thighs to the place they met. Her dark, lacy underwear barely covered her before it reached up to wrap around her waist. His eyes continued up her body to her braless nipples, tightened and erect from the cold air. Lucas moved closer, grabbing each of her breasts, noticing they were more than a handful. He kneaded them before covering one nipple with his mouth. He flicked his tongue back and forth over her hardened peak as his hand continued squeezing the rest of her flesh, and then sucked at the hard center. He heard a gasp escape from Isabella.

"Aaaahhh," Isabella's surprised moan cut through the quiet, still night. She looked down to see her breasts being squeezed and pinched. The alternating sensation around her both of her nipples shot straight to her core. She had no doubt what was happening to her now. "Oh, god. Lucas...AHH," she yelped after a particularly hard bite on her tit.

The sensation of pleasurable pain moved from her nipple directly between her legs. It was as if every flick on her aching nipple reverberated all the way down to her clit. A familiar feeling started to build. She had never cum from her nipples being played with, but she'd also never had a sexual encounter with a ghost. He took turns squeezing her breast and then devouring her nipple. She could feel, and see, the tips moving up and down and in circles and then she would feel him suck her into his cold mouth. The icy feeling caused her nipples to harden, providing a perfect bite for Lucas. Every touch on her breasts rippled straight through her body until it flooded her sex.

"Lucas," Isabella breathlessly moaned, "I'm going to cum!"

An instant of silence hung in the air, shattered only when her cry tore through the stillness. As her legs gave way, Lucas found he could effortlessly guide Isabella down to her knees. He took his thumb and placed it in her mouth, pulling it open. His very essence was buzzing with anticipation as he grabbed himself and eased into her mouth. His dick, as cold and clear as the rest of him, was thankfully still able to get hard. Her mouth felt warm, velvety, and deep. Her tongue played with the underside of his head as it moved from her lips to the back of her throat. His growing cock pushed deeper and deeper into her mouth.

Isabella's mouth was fuller than any man had made it before. Her lips were stretched, her nose was pressed against his clear form, and her throat was blocked. She couldn't breathe. Finally, he released her head and she gasped for air before swallowing him again. He continued thrusting deep into her as his fingers gripped and pulled her hair. Her mouth became wetter and wetter as he used her mouth.

Lucas' assault on her mouth made her brain fuzzy. The only thing she could think was how she wanted more of him. The burning between her legs grew stronger with every thrust.

"Augghha," she tried to moan. Lucas could feel the vibrations down into his balls as they hit her chin.

Lucas was reawakening to sensations he believed were lost to him forever, and he was determined not to let this chance slip away. With some hesitation, he released Isabelle's hair and pulled himself out of her warm mouth. He heard her gasping for air and saw her swiftly wiping her mouth. Her tits bounced as she stood up and tried to reach for him. He moved forward and kissed her swollen lips as his aching dick pushed into her stomach.

Suddenly and without warning, Isabella found herself forcefully spun around and pushed against the weathered tombstone bearing Lucas' name. Her underwear was stripped away, leaving her bent-over body completely exposed. She felt the cold stone under her hands and the chilly air nipping at her opening.

Her wetness reflected the moonlight, providing Lucas with a view of his target. He lifted his dick and placed just the tip into her damp tightness. Closing his eyes bracing for the pleasure he would feel, he pushed his full length deep into her and held it there.

"Uhh," both Lucas and Isabella moaned together.

Lucas started to pull out before pushing back into her. He moved slowly, feeling her muscles squeeze around him. Isabella's hands gripped the gravestone and arched her back as an invisible force, cold as ice, penetrated deep inside her.

"Oh, Anna," Lucas called out, his voice catching, "I've missed your body." He focused on the part of her ass that was reflecting the moon's glow, arching up to meet him. He grabbed it with both hands and watched as it bounced on and off his dick. It consumed him fully before he pulled out of her again and again. He pushed into her warmth, deeper and deeper, chasing the heat of her core.

Isabella was getting shoved repeatedly into the tombstone, her boobs bouncing off of Lucas' name carved into the stone. He slammed into her so hard, it pushed the air out of her lungs. His deep penetration hit a part of her that made her moan. She couldn't hold back anymore.

Floods of "Lucas" and "oh, god" filled the dark night as Lucas felt pleasure ripple through Isabelle. He could feel her orgasm massaging him as he continued to pound into her, leaning forward and grabbing her breasts.

With a deep, guttural sound, Lucas released into Isabelle. An orgasm crashed into him, causing him to collapse on top of her as his dick quivered in her still-pulsing heat. After one last push, Lucas whispered into Isabella's ear, "I love you."

As the very moment Lucas lingered between the living and the spirit world, a faint, beckoning light began to materialize before him. It cast a serene glow across the graveyard, brighter than the moon. It seemed to pulse with a subtle rhythm, like a heartbeat of the cosmos itself. Lucas felt a magnetic force tug at his very essence.

He gently lifted himself off Isabelle and steadied his feet on the hallowed ground. Bending down, he kissed her forehead before leaving a lingering, "Thank you," in the air.

In the peaceful stillness of the graveyard, Isabella felt a warmth covering her body. Her eyes lifted to see a gentle luminance casting a glow across the field. Instinctively, she looked to the sky to find the moon, but it was gone.

An overwhelming sense of serenity washed over Isabella, filling her with profound joy and a sense of immense pride. She watched the light slowly fade into obscurity, leaving only the night behind.

In the darkness, Isabella's aching body searched for her scattered belongings, her fingers tracing the ground for the toppled candle and her dress. Once she was ready, she took a deep breath and summoned the courage to move forward to look for another cracked tombstone.