A Busy Week Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he ran his hands along my body I leaned back my head and exhaled loudly, not quite moaning. When his hands reached my bra strap I took his wrists and placed his hands back on my inner thighs, and brushed them upwards along my legs. When I let go I reached back and unsnapped my bra myself. I slid it off my arms and let it fall to the floor.

As I removed my bra he ran his hands all the way up my inner thighs, brushing past my pussy with his thumbs as he moved his hands upwards, over my waist and up to my breasts. As he squeezed my breasts I leant back again and moaned and pressed down against his crotch.

I wanted to feel more of him pressing against me, so I lifted myself from him and got off the bed. I turned away from him and leant forward and removed his shoes, giving him a view of my arse and g-string in the process. I turned and undid his belt and unbuttoned his pants.

Once I had his pants undone I slid my hand inside his shorts and ran my fingers along the length of his shaft. His cock was hard. From feeling it I could tell it was thick and long. Feeling the hardness of it sent new waves of lust rippling out from my pussy.

I used both hands to pull down his pants and shorts. Once I had his socks off he was lying on the bed naked, his hard cock rising into the air, an invitation to be ridden. My pussy was sodden, we were both ready, but I wanted this to last. I wanted him to be desperate to be inside me. I wanted him to cry out when orgasm finally came.

I bent over again, bending from the hips, and took a condom out of my bag. I took a second out and threw them on the bed where he could see them. I wanted him to know there would be more to come.

I climbed back on the bed and straddled him again. I rubbed my pussy gently along the length of his shaft; even through my g-string I could feel the heat of his dick. When I straddled him his hands seemed to reflexively reach for my breasts, I caught them and held them out beside him as I leaned forward and kissed him.

I toyed with his tongue with my tongue, and ran my tongue along his lips. I kissed across his cheek to his neck, and nibbled his neck from just below his ear down to his Adam's apple, I then licked my way slowly back up to his ear, where I nibbled his ear lobe, and licked around the outer part of his ear all the way around, until my tongue was at the front of his ear.

I continued to lick slowly around his ear, spiralling inward, until I was pressing my tongue into his inner ear. As I licked, sucked and nibbled on his ear he let out soft moans. His arms were completely relaxed in my grip. He seemed like a helpless mass under me, apart from the hard rod pressing against my pussy.

From his ear I licked down his neck again, biting occasionally. From his neck I nibbled a path down his chest until I reached his nipple. As I moved my head down his body I let my breasts and nipples tickle along his body to his stomach. When I reached his nipple with my mouth I flicked it with my tongue, nibbled, licked and sucked it until it was hard.

When it was hard I bit it. Gently at first, but gradually getting harder, until it would hurt just enough to trigger nerve endings throughout his body, so he wouldn't be able to tell where I was biting him.

After his nipple I continued my passage down his body. As I licked down his chest I let my breasts slide across his cock. I could feel the hardness of his shaft between my breasts. It excited me. I rubbed one boob back and forth across his dick. The heat of it on my breast sent tingles throughout my body, my pussy was wetter than ever.

I wasn't sure how much longer I could hold off before I had no choice but to mount him, to let my pussy engulf his cock as I slid down the hard shaft.

I bit my way down his stomach, eventually reaching his cock. It was gorgeous, long and thick, circumcised, and fully erect, with veins standing out over the whole length, and a perfectly shaped purple helmet at the head. I stroked the length of it with one hand, drawing out precum at the top. When the precum started to drip I flicked it off with the tip of my tongue. It was salty, delicious, almost sweet.

Very shortly I was going to have this beautiful cock deep inside me, but right now I needed to taste the whole length of it. I drew the head into my mouth, sucking it, and licking it with my tongue. I slowly slid my mouth down the length of his shaft, taking it deeper and deeper into my mouth, until it almost reached my throat.

Once I could feel the head pressing the back of my throat I slowly slid my mouth back up the length until I had just the head in my mouth. I looked up at him, and he was lying back with his eyes closed, a blissful expression on his face, his hips were raised slightly off the bed giving me better access to his cock.

As I lowered my head down his shaft again I reached out for the condoms. When I felt his cock at the back of my throat again I pushed down a little further, applying pressure to the head with my throat. I opened the condom as I lifted my head back up the shaft. I sucked on him as I removed my mouth.

As I took my mouth away from his shaft I slid the condom on. I had some trouble getting the condom on over the large knob, but eventually I managed. Judging by the little moans he made he seemed to enjoy my struggles. Once I had the condom over the head I slid it down the length of his shaft, stroking its length as I went.

I straddled him again and held his cock straight up with one hand. I lowered myself onto it, when I felt it pressing against my pussy I positioned us so it was at my opening. I rubbed the head up and down my pussy lips a few times, to spread my juices, and then I slowly lowered myself. I felt the head entering me, spreading my lips, stretching my opening. My pussy was so saturated there was no friction at all, but even without friction it was still necessary to take him into me slowly. I could feel the head entering me deeper and deeper, pushing into me, forcing a path into my inner depths, opening me.

Finally, I had his entire length inside me. I could feel the heat of his cock deep inside me. I started to move my hips slowly in a circular motion. I could feel him inside me, filling me. I could feel the pressure of his cock pressing first back toward my anus, then pressing near my g-spot.

The feel of him inside me was sending waves of pleasure throughout my body. I was beginning to find it difficult to breathe and my breath was coming in ragged gasps.

I raised myself on his shaft until just the head was inside me. As I lowered myself again I pressed backward, forcing his cock forward to hit my g-spot. Now that I had found the right position for his cock to hit my g-spot I began to ride up and down on his shaft faster and faster. Each time the head of his cock slid back into me it hit my g-spot and sent tingles of electricity throughout my body.

Each time I slid my pussy down his shaft Brock thrust his hips upward, forcing himself ever deeper into me. The combination of my g-spot being hit with each thrust and the depth of penetration were driving me relentlessly toward orgasm.

I began to moan as my climax washed over me, overloading my senses, I lost all sense of myself, I was a creature of pure pleasure, riding on a delicious cock. I was completely powerless, as long as the pleasure continued I could not stop riding on the shaft that impaled me. After what seemed an eternity the orgasm passed, leaving me an ultra-sensitive mass of nerves.

I leant forward on Brock as I caught my breath. He continued to thrust into me as I rested. As my awareness slowly returned I remembered I wanted to leave him completely addicted to me.

I lifted myself off his shaft and turned around. When I straddled him again I was facing away from him. I held his cock upright again and positioned it at the opening to my pussy. As I lowered myself onto his shaft I turned to watch him in the mirror, he was watching transfixed as his cock entered my pussy.

Once I had his entire length in me again I leant forward and began riding him again. I thrust my hips up and down on his shaft, raising my arse with each upstroke, providing him a perfect view of my pussy and arse as his cock was thrust in and out of me. I watched him in the mirror as he watched me ride him. He was spellbound by the sight.

I watched as he lay back blissfully and I could tell from the expression on his face that he was going to cum very soon. I lifted myself from him again and turned around. I removed the condom and took the head of his cock into my mouth. He moaned as I sucked and licked the head. I didn't want him to cum yet, so with one hand I gripped the base of his shaft and squeezed the underside of his cock, preventing him from cumming.

While I held him like this I continued to give him head. Sucking on the end of his cock and swirling my tongue around the tip. With my other hand I was stroking the length of his shaft. He was moaning uncontrollably now and thrusting his hips off the bed toward my face. His pubic hair was completely soaked with my own juices.

I slowly sucked more and more of his shaft into my mouth until the end was slowly entering my throat. Once I couldn't take him any deeper I slowly raised my mouth, all the while sucking on him. As I raised my mouth I squeezed his shaft with my lips. When I had just the head in my mouth I swirled my tongue around the tip for a few moments before sliding my lips down his length again, until the head reached my throat.

I continued to ride him with my mouth, quickening the pace with each thrust, until I was rapidly bobbing my head up and down on his shaft. He was thrusting his hips in time with my rhythm and each time he thrust upward his cock hit the back of my throat. He was moaning uncontrollably and lifting his hips higher and higher off the bed. He seemed desperate to cum now but I wasn't ready to let him finish yet.

I continued to ride him with my mouth and with each thrust I took him a little deeper until the head of his cock was entering my throat with each stroke. He was no longer able to thrust with his hips, he had raised them as far from the bed as he could, and he was completely dependent on me now to give him release. He was moaning uncontrollably, alternating between calling out my name and crying out to God.

I let go of the base of his shaft and almost immediately he began to cum. From somewhere he found a little extra flexibility and managed to thrust his hips higher from the bed, pushing his head deeper into my throat. I could feel his cock convulsing again and again as he shot his load straight down my throat. He collapsed onto the bed as he came, withdrawing his cock from my throat into my mouth, and he filled my mouth with cum as he continued to spurt. I couldn't swallow his cum fast enough and I could feel a little trickling down my chin.

Eventually his orgasm began to subside. The convulsions of his cock became twitches. I withdrew his cock from my mouth licking it clean as I did. I wiped his cum from my chin and licked it off my finger. He muttered something completely incomprehensible which made he smile, I knew that at this moment he had no idea where he was, and probably wouldn't be able to tell me his name if I asked.

I had a feeling that he was completely addicted, but I would order some room service now, and if he had the energy after eating I was going to do it all again with him. After another round there could be no doubt but that he would be completely addicted.

I tried to ask Brock what he wanted to eat but he still wasn't making any sense, so I just ordered us some roast lamb and some pasta, fairly safe choices. Then I hopped into the shower. I love showers in nice hotels; they always have lots of water pressure. I would have preferred a bath but I didn't want to wait for it to fill. As I was towelling myself dry after a good long soak in the shower I heard a knock at the door.

I finished drying myself and went to answer the door. As I went through the room I picked up Brock's shirt and put it on. Fortunately, there was still one button on the shirt and I did it up. I opened the door and let the bellboy bring the food in. He looked me over as he brought the trolley in. Instead of covering up I simply let him look at me. I enjoyed his admiring expression as he looked.

He brought the check and a pen to me to sign. As I took them the shirt chose that moment to open, exposing my hairless pussy to the bellboy. I pretended nothing had happened, although judging by his expression, something clearly had. Encouraged by my allowing him to look earlier he was staring at me openly, glancing from my breasts to my pussy.

I gave him a little smile as I took the check and pen and walked to the bedside table to sign it. I leant down to the bedside table to sign it and as I did so I could feel the shirt rising at the back. I opened my legs a little and lifted my shoulders to ensure the shirt lifted far enough to give the bellboy a good view of my arse and pussy.

Once I had signed I returned the check to him and held the door open for him. As he left, he said, "Good evening ma'am, thank you."

I was starving. I woke Brock and asked, "Would you like pasta or roast lamb?"

"I like both, you have what you prefer," he replied, still sounding drowsy.

I took the roast lamb and we both ate in silence for a few minutes.

Brock broke the silence by saying, "That was a nice show you gave the room service guy. I think he almost had a heart attack."

I laughed as I said, "Well, I thought he deserved a tip."

"When you signed the check we both got an eyeful of your pussy. I though his eyes were going to pop out of his head. Your pussy is wet and open, it looks like you've just been well fucked, and your inner lips are swollen and exposed. Very fucking hot."

I smiled and came over and sat on the bed with my legs crossed, the shirt opened again, and he had a full view of my pussy.

"You like my pussy do you Brock?" I asked.

"Oh yeah, I love it. I love how you have no hair. How it looks after having me in it. I love the way your inner lips are showing."

Brock finished his pasta, and I had eaten most of the lamb, enough to satisfy my hunger for the time being. At the moment I had a more urgent hunger I wanted satisfied. I took Brocks plate and put it and the remains of my lamb back on the trolley. I returned to the bed and straddled Brock's stomach.

"Lie down," I said.

He lay down flat in the bed. Now that he was lying down I was straddling his chest. I moved forward and positioned my pussy above his face. He leaned his head up to me and began licking my pussy.

"Oh yeah, lick my inner lips sweetie," I said.

He responded by running his tongue along my labia, and because my inner lips were exposed and swollen I could feel his tongue gliding across them as well. I was still sensitive and when I felt his tongue on my lips a heat started building inside me that spread outwards from my pussy.

"Yeah, that's it, mmmmm, now run your tongue around my opening," I said.

Very obediently he started to lick my vagina, pushing his tongue into me a little. I was getting very wet and very hot now and I moved back a little so his tongue was running over my clit. Fire played across my skin as he flicked my clit with his tongue.

He moved his tongue back down and licked the entire length of my lips, pressing into me when he reached my opening. I rocked back a little and thrust my hips forward so his tongue stroked my arse hole. He didn't move away at all and licked all around my anus and pressed his tongue against it and sent shivers up my spine in the process.

He then started to run his tongue slowly from my anus up to my clit, pausing at my vagina to tickle and suck a little, then licking my clit which made my skin tingle. After just a few moments of this he ran his tongue back the other way, from my clit to my anus. It felt so good I thought I was going to melt. He licked my arse again and then slowly licked along my lips to my clit again.

It felt so good having him alternate between my arse and my clit like this. My juices were flowing freely now and I felt him sucking my opening, drawing my juices out of me, tasting me. He spent longer on my clit this time and got a good rhythm working which was causing the skin all over my body to prickle. I ran one hand through his hair as he licked me.

When I felt him start to move away from my clit I held his head in place. I needed him to keep working on my clit now, before long I would be very close to cumming. I leant forward a little to position my clit closer to his tongue. I felt like I could feel it all over my body as his tongue moved back and forth over my clit. I could feel the juices flowing out of my pussy now.

He began to play with my pussy with one hand as he licked my clit which was almost too much to bear. He slid a single finger into me and somehow he managed to curl it around and rub my g-spot as he licked my clit. I was very close to cumming now and I felt like my pussy must be dripping on him.

I couldn't help but to let out a moan when I felt a finger start to apply pressure to my anus. He pressed the finger harder and harder against me and I felt the tip enter my arse. As he rubbed his other finger back and forth over my g-spot he used the motion to drive his finger further into my arse until I could feel him deep inside me.

It was too much for me and I let out a long moan, almost a howl, as I came. I had to hold on to the head board to keep my balance as I came. He continued to lick my clit while I moaned, when I stopped as my orgasm quietened, he began licking and sucking my opening. I could hear him slurping my cum into his mouth.

Shortly he began to lick my clit again. I was extremely sensitive now, and I told him, "Don't stop, be very gentle, lick very lightly."

The continued stimulation of my clit brought me close to climax again very quickly. I seemed to be very close to cumming again for a long while without being quite able to cum. I reached behind me and took the hand which had fingers in my pussy and arse and started him thrusting into me faster.

That was what I needed. The faster pace on my g-spot and the rapid thrusts into my arse quickly brought me to orgasm again. This time I held his head in place with one hand, and with the other I drove his hand into me. Each time I came I felt a tremor pass through my body that began as a convulsion in my pussy. I could feel juices flowing out of me in a rush, there must have been a river.

After an eternity I couldn't take any more, and I said, "Ohhh, stop sweetie, stop, that was amazing."

He stopped and somehow I managed to climb off him. I lay on the bed beside him, completely sated. I could feel him squirming around and I looked around and saw him putting the second condom on. He put his hands on my hips and drew me toward him. I let him lift my hips into the air and opened my legs for him, giving him access to my pussy and arse.

I felt him move up behind me and I wondered where he would enter me. After such wonderful oral I was willing to let him have me in any way he wanted. I felt his cock press against the opening to my pussy and then thrust into me. I was so wet, so sated, so open that it slid into me easily. He wasted no time working up to a hard fast rhythm. Each time he thrust into me I grunted, I couldn't help it, having that cock driven all the way into me felt like heaven.

It seemed like only moments before he was grunting my name each time he rammed his cock deep inside me and I knew it wouldn't be long before he came again. I wanted to be in control of his orgasm this time as well, but I wasn't sure I had the energy anymore. My lethargy passed as I thought about how I wanted to make him cum.

I looked back at him and said, "I want you to cum on my boobs."