A Busy Week Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BondiLisa
BondiLisa
366 Followers

"Yes," was all he said in reply.

He withdrew from me and I turned around. I removed the condom from his cock and stroked the length of his shaft with my hand a few times. I loved the feel of it in my hand, the hardness, the silky smoothness. He was kneeling, and I sat in front of him, getting as low as I could.

I leant forward and put his cock between my breasts. I pushed them together so they enfolded his cock and I started to move my chest up and down. He quickly realised what was happening and began to thrust into my breasts. He was moaning as he thrust but it was soon apparent that he wasn't going to cum like this, he hadn't been close enough when I began to tit fuck him.

I leant down and took his cock in my mouth again. I began rapidly drawing his cock deep into my mouth, bobbing my face up and down on his cock, and using my hand as well. I could feel his cock growing even harder in my hand as his orgasm approached. When I was sure he was going to cum I withdrew it from my mouth and wrapped his cock in my boobs again.

He began thrusting his cock between my breasts again and when I saw the expression on his face I knew he was about to cum. Suddenly, cum was shooting from his cock again. The first shot hit me under the chin and bounced onto my boob. I moved my breasts away from him, and began stroking his cock with my hand. His second shot was as powerful as the first and landed on my cheek. The next few shots landed on my breasts, one hitting right on my nipple.

I put the head of his cock in my mouth and stroked the length as I drained the remains of his cum into my mouth. He moaned as I licked him, and his cock continued to twitch. He lay down on the bed and I lay back next to him with cum glistening on my breasts, neck and cheek. I lay next to him while his cum dried on me.

When he seemed to be asleep I got off the bed and gathered my clothes. I put my bra in my hand bag and pulled on the rest of my clothes. I could see him watching me dress.

"Are you leaving?" he said.

"Yes, I'm exhausted, you've done me in," I told him.

"Oh darling, I think I've died and gone to heaven, you've killed me," he said, and we both laughed.

"Are you going to wear my cum home?" he asked.

"Yes, the exhibitionist is coming out in me today," I replied.

"I like that," he said. "But to do it properly you really ought to take your panties off."

I looked at him and laughed. Then I reached under my skirt and pulled down my g-string and put it in my bag. "Is that how you like it?" I asked.

"Yes, that's just how I like it," he said.

I stepped to the bed and bent and gave him a kiss goodbye. Then I turned and left. "Goodbye," I said as I walked out the door. I heard him say something as the door was closing behind me but I couldn't make out the words.

BondiLisa
BondiLisa
366 Followers